idiot_stimpy

Spotting a fake master

1 hour ago, The Biggest Nobody said:

It is not something you should be working towards lil bro

Thank you for showing me the righteous path, revered humble one.

34 minutes ago, Nungali said:

... the 'anime  fixation' is always a dead giveaway !

1 minute ago, snowymountains said:

Thank you for showing me the righteous path, revered humble one.

You guys are too late. I already said multiple times I gave up on being Master and instead am experiencing the path of a nobody. Especially you snowflake you gotta let go of the past man, that's not me anymore. That anime post I made just a couple above this one was a joke post. I am laughing at your reactions.

Right now I am just having fun and am not really annoyed by your stupid nitpicking and sarcastic replies anymore. I've let go.

This has been a fun learning experience of how to handle internet critics with nothing better to do with their lives than pick on someone younger than them. And not caring about anything or how I am perceived.. So I don't really care to keep up with my appearances anymore. 

Now I gotta learn instead of having fun with you guys to stay neutral. But right now I am just gonna enjoy myself for a bit. hehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Biggest Nobody said:

You guys are too late. I already said multiple times I gave up on being Master and instead am experiencing the path of a nobody. Especially you snowflake you gotta let go of the past man, that's not me anymore. That anime post I made just a couple above this one was a joke post. I am laughing at your reactions.

Right now I am just having fun and am not really annoyed by your stupid nitpicking and sarcastic replies anymore. I've let go.

This has been a fun learning experience of how to handle internet critics with nothing better to do with their lives than pick on someone younger than them. And not caring about anything or how I am perceived.. So I don't really care to keep up with my appearances anymore. 

Now I gotta learn instead of having fun with you guys to stay neutral. But right now I am just gonna enjoy myself for a bit. hehe

image.png.096e9ff7e925da9fc15a9e64b4096403.png

11 hours ago, Gerard said:

7. Hinduism. This tradition is often associate with charlatans. Same with Christianity.

I would say those traditions that talk only is more susceptible to having charlatans.  It includes most like Hindu, Buddhist, Christianity, Islam.  Their objectives are unclear e.g. enlightenment, faith; and having no measurable yardsticks.

While Tibetan, Taoist alchemy and magical, Western magical, Hatha Yoga all involve some physical doings and expect results that are measurable and obtainable within a reasonable time frame.   Let say you met a Yoga master who teaches you to bend, but you cannot do it.  So this tradition is no use to you.  If what you get is pain after pain, then it must be harmful.  A spell not effective is known in a short time.    For these traditions, it is not likely to have a totally fake master, but rather how good/bad are they.  These are not free from charlatans, but it is easier to spot them and handle properly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dedicated said:

I doubt there are people on this site interested in Osho

What makes you say that?

13 hours ago, Gerard said:

7. Hinduism. This tradition is often associate with charlatans. Same with Christianity.

Allow me to dissagree with you but in all traditions the number of  charlatans as well as holy people is proportional. You see, the universe distributes things very well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dedicated said:

OSHO is the OG (original guru)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Biggest Nobody said:

I stand in owe in front of the agility of the ex grandmaster, now revealer of the path of nobody 😁

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, snowymountains said:

I stand in owe in front of the agility of the ex grandmaster, now revealer of the path of nobody 😁

As expected of Snowflake. You can see the merits of my path. Once you have nothing, you have everything..

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The Biggest Nobody said:

As expected of Snowflake. You can see the merits of my path. Once you have nothing, you have everything..

Yoda-train-yourself-to-let-go.png

Such a deep wisdom 😁

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, Dedicated said:

He's come up in conversation before, and not always in a strictly negative way.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snowymountains said:

The path revealed has blinded me, I only see the path now 😁

Snowflake, if that is true and the path of a nobody calls to you,  then it must be fate. If you directly challenge fate, you are directly challenging the heavens and will inflict negative karma which will only cause heavenly tribulations in your life. Make sure this path is right for you.

18 minutes ago, The Biggest Nobody said:

Snowflake, if that is true and the path of a nobody calls to you,  then it must be fate. If you directly challenge fate, you are directly challenging the heavens and will inflict negative karma which will only cause heavenly tribulations in your life. Make sure this path is right for you.

"

Very superstitious,
Writing's on the wall,
Very superstitious,
Ladders bout' to fall,
Thirteen month old baby,
Broke the lookin' glass
Seven years of bad luck,
The good things in your past
When you believe in things
That you don't understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition aint the way

"

Sifu Stevie Wonder 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snowymountains said:

"

Very superstitious,
Writing's on the wall,
Very superstitious,
Ladders bout' to fall,
Thirteen month old baby,
Broke the lookin' glass
Seven years of bad luck,
The good things in your past
When you believe in things
That you don't understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition aint the way

"

Sifu Stevie Wonder 😁

I read that as "stfu stevie wonder," I almost coughed out blood.

5 hours ago, The Biggest Nobody said:

Snowflake, if that is true and the path of a nobody calls to you,  then it must be fate. ...

Another typo ??? !

Should be 'fake' 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Biggest Nobody said:

I read that as "stfu stevie wonder," I almost coughed out blood.

Visual typo .

Oh, I should explain ;

To the Biggest Nobody ;

sifu

noun

1. A pair of Cantonese terms, homophones, used in English to mean "master" or "teacher" in the context of martial arts, especially kung fu and tai chi, also used to denote "spiritual father" in esoteric uses.

Now I know what you are going to ask next ,   no a homophone does  NOT relate to  ..... 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

Oh, I should explain ;

To the Biggest Nobody ;

sifu

noun

1. A pair of Cantonese terms, homophones, used in English to mean "master" or "teacher" in the context of martial arts, especially kung fu and tai chi, also used to denote "spiritual father" in esoteric uses.

Now I know what you are going to ask next ,   no a homophone does  NOT relate to  ..... 

Sorry I admit to be a bit deranged. I sometimes make things up in my head like it's reality.

Changes and amends have been made, let's cut our blue-haired friend some slack.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3