58 minutes ago, salaam123 said:

it started to happen when I lost the ability to connect to God with my head. 

Why do you think you lost the ability to connect to God with your head? How does one know when their head isn't connected to God?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, salaam123 said:

Well, you can connect to the stars or something else if you feel you get energy from there. I connect to God. 

That doesn't answer the question. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, salaam123 said:

You can feel the energy what you draw.

Ok so you draw God energy into your head. Why do you believe that stopped?

• Like 1

Have you tried taking a break from practice, empty your head ?

Just enjoy slow long walks in nature, meet friends, chill etc, for a couple of months.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, salaam123 said:

How can I stop grinning? When I go in to public, I start grinning. This happens alot. It is annoying. Yes, it is due to energy experimentations.

I can help you with that ....

image.png.e1ed97760ba005c1436a2de1c5a38165.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, snowymountains said:

Have you tried taking a break from practice, empty your head ?

Just enjoy slow long walks in nature, meet friends, chill etc, for a couple of months.

The above strikes me as good advice.  How is the rest of your life going, apart from the grinning? I would go back to basics, the things we all need to do to maintain basic wellness.  Good eating.  Good sleep.  A reasonable amount of physical activity.  Brush your teeth and do your laundry.  Go to work or school or whatever it is you do.  Stop spiritual practices for awhile, especially anything that has to do with the head.  Do all these things consistently for a good while and I'm guessing the grinning will go away on it's own.  If it doesn't, I would then seek professional advice. 

• Like 3

@salaam123 you might be on the mystical path (step 1 - connection with God from the head; step 2 - the abyss, connection gone; step 3 - connection with God from the whole body). 

Edited by Cobie
  • Wow 1

12 hours ago, Cobie said:

@salaam123 you might be on the mystical path (step 1 - connection with God from the head; step 2 - the abyss, connection gone; step 3 - connection with God from the whole body). 

could you please tell me the source of that? I am interested