blkmgk

N/A

N/A

Edited by blkmgk
My hand accidentally slipped and I published what I wrote too early.

34 minutes ago, blkmgk said:

… one of my magician friends told me he would give me shaktipat in exchange for my virginity. 

my magician friend said Kundalini can only be transferred through sex. has anyone heard of this? female initiation through sex? …

Sorry to bring it to you, but your “magician friend” is not a friend to you. He is a common abuser trying it on. My advice, drop this con artist. Kick him out of your life. Now.

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Kundalini activation via sex is not advisable even if it were possible, this site is very informative about the proper process, particularly:

Preparation is imperative: It is easy to read the descriptions in the books about Kundalini Awakening and the union of Shiva and Shakti, and to want to have this immediately. This seems to be a natural desire, that is useful if properly channeled into the motivation to do the practices. However, it is imperative that one be prepared for the energy that may be released in such an experience. If one is not ready, it can be like putting too much electricity through a small wire or fuse, and that is not useful in the long rung. It is far better to be prepared, to make the body a healthy vehicle, the breath a balanced channel of energy, and the mind an intellectually and emotionally stable conduit for the experience. This involves diet, exercise, and cleansing practices, including systematic introspection and the various breathing practices.

https://swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-4.htm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll second Cobie's advice above.  I would stay well away from anyone who claims that you'd receive spiritual benefit from having sex with them.  You can get great advice from very experienced people right here on the forum -- no sex required.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, blkmgk said:

…  I myself don't have Kundalini or Siddhis. ..

That’s because you are an honest person. They are faking it, they are con artists.

Edited by Cobie

2 minutes ago, Cobie said:

That’s because you are an honest person. They are faking it, they are con artists.

thanks for your reply, but not having kundalini or siddhis automatically makes me an honest person?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blkmgk said:

… not having kundalini or siddhis automatically makes me an honest person?

No, not at all; the con artists don’t have “kundalini or siddhis” either. What makes you an honest person is that you do not pretend to have “kundalini or siddhis”.

Edited by Cobie

1 minute ago, Cobie said:

Thanks.

How do you know he isn't telling the truth?
No, not at all; the con artists don’t have “kundalini or siddhis” either. What makes you an honest person is that you do not pretend to have “kundalini or siddhis”.

Thanks.

Edited by blkmgk

11 minutes ago, blkmgk said:

Because,  siddhis don’t exist. They are fairy tales.

Edited by Cobie
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, blkmgk said:

… right now I'm paying for alchemy classes, which are really expensive.

As Bindi’s post (the quote) says:

“… make the body a healthy vehicle, the breath a balanced channel of energy, and the mind an intellectually and emotionally stable conduit for the experience. This involves diet, exercise, and cleansing practices, including systematic introspection and the various breathing practices.“

My advice would be start strengthening yourself. FP might be suitable, check out this thread or ask @Pak_Satrio

2 hours ago, zen-bear said:

www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html

terencedunn.substack.com

Edited by Cobie

such abuse can put you right into the hell realms along with it's inhabitants, I'd say forget about this foolish and potentially dangerous idea!  

38 minutes ago, Cobie said:

Because,  siddhis don’t exist. They are fairy tales.

I have personal experience with siddhis. ive been energy healed by many people many times.

• Like 3

(Whatever the case re existing may be) people with siddhis but without morality, are best avoided.

Edited by Cobie
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, blkmgk said:

I have personal experience with siddhis. ive been energy healed by many people many times.

In reply to your original post I think perhaps your approach is too scattered.  Given you have had mental illness and are a sensitive person any forced approach would be bad for you.  It is true that in some traditions sex is used at certain times by advanced practitioners but it is quite dangerous unless you know what you are doing.  You should definitely in my view refuse the person who wishes to take your virginity.

kundalini should happen naturally when it is ready and not be forced or even particularly targeted.  Also the secret to it is almost the reverse of what might be imagined.  So my feeling is that you should discard most of the ideas you have picked up about it.

I don’t know if this is helpful or not but is just my thoughts.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, blkmgk said:

I have a really huge stick up my ass so to speak (root chakra is blocked) and I'm sick of having to buy tonnes of anti-anxiety herbs, dose thc drops, go for acupuncture, and do tai chi exercises just to maintain a normal state of mental well being. I have to fight really hard for my health.

Physical fitness and good diet.

anyway. my magician friend said Kundalini can only be transferred through sex. has anyone heard of this? female initiation through sex? How did you get kundalini?

While some abilities may transfer through sexual energy exchange, it is not a good path to pursue.

right now I'm paying for alchemy classes, which are really expensive. they did work to open up my meridians and get me more sensitive to chi, but i feel like there is a more efficient, faster way to totally open my body up and gain control over my energy rather than pay every month for classes and practice exercises that are a slow progression.

It depends on a school, but training process certainly takes 5+ years and is by no means possible over a weekend.
We would not advise any spiritual work for people with unstable mental health, and avoid "magic mushrooms" or any psychedelic substances, as they erode and weaken the mind, you will end up worse in the end.

• Like 1

the bottom and universal line is that true spiritual help, healings, revelations, etc.. can never be bought or sold, and again can never be bought or sold..(or traded for in way you mention) .A true master and or their school can only help us realize what we already have inside ourselves through certain dharmic (lawful) methods without any dubious designs or ulterior motives entailing leverages for payment!   Someone transparently asking for very reasonable compensation for material costs like food, travel, lodging, books or media is pretty much in bounds although some people have also been seriously ripped off in those areas!  

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, blkmgk said:

right now I'm paying for alchemy classes, which are really expensive. they did work to open up my meridians 

wow thats impressive! who is your alchemy teacher?

16 hours ago, blkmgk said:

one of my magician friends told me he would give me shaktipat in exchange for my virginity.

My advice:  walk away, cut off communications, and never look back.  RED-FLAG.  This person is trying to take advantage of you.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, blkmgk said:

i feel like there is a more efficient, faster way to totally open my body up and gain control over my energy rather than pay every month for classes and practice exercises that are a slow progression.

There is, but, I'm not sure you will appreciate the advice I'm going to offer.

I'm sick of having to buy tonnes of anti-anxiety herbs, dose thc drops, go for acupuncture, and do tai chi exercises just to maintain a normal state of mental well being. I have to fight really hard for my health.

Do you have medical insurance with psychiatric coverage?  If so, perhaps, perscribed medication will be less out-of-pocket expense.  I'm not judging you in a negative way, I promise.  And I'm not saying conventional psychiatirc treatment is "easy".  Finding a good psychiatrist, I've been told, can feel like digging for water in a drought.  

I  have had "spiritual awakenings" happen in four-year cycles along with a lot of mental illness and physical illness accompanying my newfound awareness shift

It sounds like you're aware of at least the potential for mental health issues.  If you're looking for "control of your energy" I am guessing there is medication that can bring relief for the feelings of "lack of control of your energy".  The key, I think, will be finding a Dr. that does not automatically associate your spiritual beliefs with symptoms.  

Beyond that.  And this is important.

I think it would be good to ask yourself how you will feel if this "lack of control of your energy" diminishes.  Do you actually want that?  If this feeling is reduced, will that make you feel as if, your own energy has been reduced or diminshed?

It could be, honestly, you're doing everything right, already!  But there is a little piece of you that desires the feeling of "lack of control of your energy" because, it feels good to consider that you are in possession of "uncontrolable amounts of energy".  If so, I doubt anything will bring substantial relief while this desire is undermining your efforts.

Edited by Daniel

9 minutes ago, blkmgk said:

are you being sarcastic

we have all often asked this question :)

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, blkmgk said:

are you being sarcastic

not at all. opening channels is an impressive feat. thats why i am asking who your alchemy teacher is. if you dont mind sharing it of course.

2 minutes ago, Apech said:

we have all often asked this question :)

i studiously try not to be sarcastic because being a rhetorical dead-end  it is not constructive

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

i studiously try not to be sarcastic because being a rhetorical dead-end  it is not constructive

It's good to know this.  I had the same reaction to one of your posts to me.  Not that it is a good reason, but, the combination of the comment with the avatar sets a sarcastic tone for me.