Stilltrying

Hi, in need of healing

I have been meditating for years now and have unfortunately given herpes by a dishonest partner. I know the power of qi/prana. Im wondering if there is a way to energetically rid myself of the herpes while its in its early stages, whether by a solitary practice or a healing done by another practitioner? 

Im sorry if this isnt the place for this, i am just very sad and desparate for a way out of this that isnt just suppressing herpes with prescribed antivirals- i want it gone.

I appreciate any advice youre all able to give on the matter

4 hours ago, Stilltrying said:

.. if there is a way to energetically rid myself of the herpes while its in its early stages, whether by a solitary practice or a healing done by another practitioner?

In my strong opinion (in this case): No.

This is beyond the scope of energy healing, and naively hoping that qigong (or a ritual healing by ... whomever) will rid you of this ... sets you up for all kinds of foolish attempts (free or $$$, sincere intent or not) to heal this via an infinite variety of alternative healings.

Management is realistic.

- Trunk

• Like 4

I echo Trunk's sentiment here.  I've never heard of a succesful treatment for it, but then, it's not something I've explored.  There are some incredibly gifted healers out there, so perhaps you encounter one and could share the tale later on.  I wish you the best.

My only encounter with this condition is via a friend who shared the following with me.

My buddy had met a gal and as things were progressing in their relationship, she alerted him to her status.  When he consulted a physician regarding it to see the viability of a possible relationship, the physician's advice to him was this, (paraphrasing)

"The presence of this condition is so prevalent in our culture as to be nigh on unavoidable for most.  The fact that this person expressed the care to make you aware of it before you engaged in a physical relationship is a remarkable reflection of their character and integrity.  To me, finding a person like that in our culture is so rare it would outweigh the risk, particularly as this is a very manageable condition."  He went on to explain possible methods he could engage with her and not become infected himself given certain precautions and behaviors. 

I'm sorry to hear you encountered the opposite type of person, though my friend's Dr also stated in their meeting that one of the reasons for the prolific spread of this is that many who carry it are asymptomatic, or so unnoticably symptomatic as to be unaware of their own status and so spread it unwittingly.

It does seem with current methods, it's very manageable.  Again, I wish you the best.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear you are hurting with this, Stilltrying.  The virus may never entirely go away but the sadness and desperation you're feeling now almost certainly will.  In time I think you will find a way to make peace with this.  

On 8/31/2023 at 9:04 AM, Stilltrying said:

given herpes

there is a POV that there are no such things as viruses and the supposed viral diseases have other reasons, so...good news?

@Taoist Texts might be referring to the idea that, in Chinese medicine, viruses can be seen as invasions of pathogenic environmental factors and treated accordingly. It might be worth looking into the acupuncturists in your area. In any case, they may be able advise you on building your health to enable you to manage the situation better.

• Thanks 1

Supplement with lutein and blueberries or better bilberries everyday and you should never see it arise. A good multivitamin is also recommended. 

TCM:

https://vitalitymagazine.com/article/traditional-chinese-medicine-for-herpes/amp/

You need to clear both HEAT & DAMP from your system being the Liver organ (Wood element) the culprit.

There are specific herbal formulas for this but you need to seek  professional treatment. On top of that you need to follow a solid internal  energy method. Seated meditation alone won't  fix the problem.

Good luck.

Edited by Gerard

A cure for herpes would be worth billions of dollars in global healthcare markets.

I saw at least one person on the eastern spiritualism side selling COVID-19 repelling magical talismans. 

On the western witchcraft side I once saw a website selling magic spells guaranteed to shrink the penis of an ex in revenge.  

It would go some way towards restoring faith in humanity if someone had a cure for herpes lying around. Without having cashed in on the commercial and profiteering side of things.

Apparently herpes goes dormant in a way where it can't be targeted by anti virals. That's the obstacle preventing it from being treated.

Hi friend,

Sorry to hear about your situation.  I believe everything has an energetic basis, and that nothing can come into physical reality without being energetic first.  With that said, I think it goes without saying that no-one can guarantee that they can clear such a thing from you.  But I am currently developing an energetic clearing system, and I have used it in various cases that were considered 'hopeless' including someone who was in hospital with an extremely rare case of encephalitis - and it appears to have worked in many of those cases.  It's possible this person's recovery was purely unrelated and coincidental, but it's also possible that I energetically cleared it.  I'm willing to give it a try with you.  I guarantee nothing other than it will certainly not make you more ill - and that's a guarantee your doctor cannot make.  Let me know if you would like me to take a look. I am extremely busy so I apologise in advance if I don't respond to you instantly but I am a man of my word and will do so if you are interested.

Super blessings to you and all the very best :)

• Like 1

I would look further into Gerard's comment about damp heat. 

Dulse seaweed is helpful for herpes. I know that because it happens to be my favourite tasting seaweed.

This is more naturopathic than TCM, but a V.E.G.A. machine might help identify underlying Epstein Barr Virus.

These suggestions may not clear it, but at least decrease outbreaks. Clearing damp heat is best done with acupuncture from my research. 

Wishing you wellness. To clear this would be huge!