kakapo

Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin

there is no UFOs. (hilariously)

Grusch said the recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the government, its allies, and defense contractors. Analysis has determined that the objects retrieved are of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,” he said.

Just mass psychosis pervading the science and the government (which are the same cabal). 'the fog of war'. because we are at war.

• Haha 1

Regarding the 2nd video, dont you think it is strange that a  1 minute tape of 'aliens' has  50 seconds of footage of type face ? 

B)

Is that supposed to make it look 'authentic'  ?

and what is with the 'sound effects'  ? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

Just mass psychosis pervading the science and the government (which are the same cabal). 'the fog of war'. because we are at war.

Or this will will blow up bigger ... 'where are the aliens ! We wanna see the space  ships ! Come on you guys , cough up ! '

because a bigger war is about to start   ;)  .

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Regarding the 2nd video, dont you think it is strange that a  1 minute tape of 'aliens' has  50 seconds of footage of type face ? 

I did not find it strange, actually I did not think that this is important at all. One of the reasons might be to drive information/message to viewers more deep and provide context, because I guess most of the people do not read descriptions and will not understand the social context of the footage.

41 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Is that supposed to make it look 'authentic'  ?

It adds the feeling of seriousness for me.

41 minutes ago, Nungali said:

and what is with the 'sound effects'  ? 

I do not know.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2023 at 2:19 AM, Indiken said:

These are all hoax footage constructed in modeling software and processed in fairly common digital video software to appear like  "distressed" film.

I am not in any way saying that there isn't real footage of alien craft, or that it isn't entirely possible that alien spaceships or pilots exist. All kinds of apparent "beings" appear and disappear in consciousness every day. 

2 minutes ago, stirling said:

These are all hoax footage constructed in modeling software and processed in fairly common digital video software to appear like  "distressed" film.

how did you arrive to this conclusion ?

Edited by Indiken

Maybe it isnt to cover up a war ....    but I have heard that the  world slave market / market in 'human trafficking'  is a bout to undergo a huge expose .... including a lot of 'rich and important ' people  that made / make money from that .

regarding the footage  posted above .   There are SOOOO many reasons to see it as hoax and fake .... but really, there is no use explaining that to some people .

One thing that is amusing though ... these old 'clanky' films  ......   :)    .  really ?  ... REALLY  ?  

You find that convincing ?   I would have thought more recently released film of UAPs  taken by the military is a lot more interesting than these , why is old bad quality film considered authentic when  everyone walking around with a camera on them nowadays  .   Or did 'aliens ' stop visiting us after we developed  nuclear weapons    kodachrome

Edited by Nungali

On 6/12/2023 at 2:15 PM, Nungali said:

Or did 'aliens ' stop visiting us after we developed  nuclear weapons    kodachrome

Adrenochrome.  

• Sad 1

On 6/12/2023 at 1:43 PM, Indiken said:

how did you arrive to this conclusion ?

20 years as an A/V engineer, and familiarity with 3D rendering technologies. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stirling said:

20 years as an A/V engineer, and familiarity with 3D rendering technologies. 

please, be more precise regarding the footage, not who you are or what you have done.

Edited by Indiken
  • Like 1

I haven’t got a clue what they are talking about. :lol:

On 11/06/2023 at 8:50 AM, Taoist Texts said:

Who’s at war with whom?

On 11/06/2023 at 11:59 PM, Nungali said:

Or this will will blow up bigger ... 'where are the aliens ! We wanna see the space  ships ! Come on you guys , cough up ! '

because a bigger war is about to start   ;)  .

What “bigger war” would that be?

Edited by Cobie

23 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Adrenochrome.  

Arrrgggh ... thats one of those 6 turns into 5  thingos *  !     Why does that keep happening ? !    It took me  4 days of manipulation to solve the puzzle .... now its all  sixes , no more pentagons suddenly appearing .

Structural formula of adrenochrome

( No I have not been doing psychosomatic alchemy   -  I have been making a wooden shelving unit that is constructed of multiple pieces of wood, all exactly the same size and cut  that fit together in a puzzle, of 6 sided cells (like 'honeycomb' ) , that is also a shelving unit and is self supporting without glue , nails or screws  .   Finally got it !  - its for the 'honey factory '  - see signature )

here is a question ; why do bees make 6 sided cells and not other shapes  ?  ;) 

3 hours ago, Indiken said:

please, be more precise regarding the footage, not who you are or what you have done.

Its an old school thing that us dinosaurs from the past age do  ....

its called

valid  professional  experience .

You get it from doin  real stuff  ... instead of watchin youtubes on your phone to 'learn' things .

But then again , Stirling could be fibbing  and might actually be employed by some secret cover up military  group  that doesnt want   easily fooled lone individuals on obscure internet forums to reveal the truth  ....

< insert X-files theme music here >

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nungali said:

Arrrgggh ... thats one of those 6 turns into 5  thingos *  !     Why does that keep happening ? !    It took me  4 days of manipulation to solve the puzzle .... now its all  sixes , no more pentagons suddenly appearing .

Structural formula of adrenochrome

( No I have not been doing psychosomatic alchemy   -  I have been making a wooden shelving unit that is constructed of multiple pieces of wood, all exactly the same size and cut  that fit together in a puzzle, of 6 sided cells (like 'honeycomb' ) , that is also a shelving unit and is self supporting without glue , nails or screws  .   Finally got it !  - its for the 'honey factory '  - see signature )

here is a question ; why do bees make 6 sided cells and not other shapes  ?  ;) 

If I were to follow my own rules, I'd ask the bees, don't like the middleman's interpretations of anything.  But my bee buzz proficiency is limited and my bee dance is pedestrian, so I'll  have to guess in human terms.

Efficient use of space minimizing gaps between cells and maximizing storage space, even distribution of load, efficient use of the building material (the least wax is required compared to other shapes), sturdiness and stability under load due to interlocking pattern.

Adrenochrome defined in the wiki and explained by google is, to the kind that may be of interest to some aliens and of concern to others, what water is to heavy water.  

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Indiken said:

Look at the motion of the aliens. It is unnatural, but in a way peculiar to modeling software frame to frame rendering. The motion of living beings is exceedingly difficult to model.  Look at the faux film texture (which is a typical, off-the-shelf pattern that has recognizable repeating elements, once you have seen them numerous times), and how it contrasts with the sharpness of the modeled aliens. Film has grain, especially in 8 or 16mm film. You should be able to SEE that grain, and it should soften the details of the subject matter in a variety of predictable ways. It isn't there. This is the just the tip of the iceberg. 

It is very obviously fake to me. I am fine with you believing otherwise.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Nungali said:

But then again , Stirling could be fibbing  and might actually be employed by some secret cover up military  group  that doesnt want   easily fooled lone individuals on obscure internet forums to reveal the truth  ....

< insert X-files theme music here >

You COULD worry about military cover ups or alien invasions if you have some free time, but I wouldn't bother. Meditate instead.

Gods, angels, demons, extraterrestrials and ghosts are all as real as the "self" that could be harmed by them. None of them have any intrinsic (def.: belonging to a thing by its very nature) reality of their own. What YOU are is what everything is. Where do you hide a conspiracy in such a reality? Worry about your delusions regarding the nature of reality instead. If you figure THAT out, it fixes this problem (and all other problems) completely.  :) 

I only wish I was on the payroll of a secret military group. The priest gig doesn't pay that well. Either way, my answer would be the same.

Lying is against both my priest and bodhisattva vows; it doesn't happen.

• Like 2

People have been reporting UFO's for so long ...

... and most officials have been denying it for so long

... and various officials have been coming out for yrs n' yrs giving exposes ...

Now, the public is blase about it, like, "aliens? .. *yawn* .. of course".

No panic, no surprise, just, "yeah, we all 've known this for a looonnng time".

3 hours ago, Trunk said:

People have been reporting UFO's for so long ...

... and most officials have been denying it for so long

... and various officials have been coming out for yrs n' yrs giving exposes ...

Now, the public is blase about it, like, "aliens? .. *yawn* .. of course".

No panic, no surprise, just, "yeah, we all 've known this for a looonnng time".

The boy who cried wolf comes to mind.  

And Kent Brockman.  

• Like 2

On 6/15/2023 at 11:15 PM, Taomeow said:

If I were to follow my own rules, I'd ask the bees, don't like the middleman's interpretations of anything.  But my bee buzz proficiency is limited and my bee dance is pedestrian, so I'll  have to guess in human terms.

Efficient use of space minimizing gaps between cells and maximizing storage space, even distribution of load, efficient use of the building material (the least wax is required compared to other shapes), sturdiness and stability under load due to interlocking pattern. 

Adrenochrome defined in the wiki and explained by google is, to the kind that may be of interest to some aliens and of concern to others, what water is to heavy water.  

Well ... I asked 'Queen Bee' , she said  "They wiggle ."   Typical response from her ... always trying to wiggle out of things .

But, as I do , I come to eventually meditate on what she informs me of .  They HAVE to have 6 sides as you cant 'wiggle' in one direction ; a wiggle is a quick back and forward vibration , two directions . Ya cant wiggle in one direction  .... that makes a straight line   :D . And 3 is the most stable and simplest construct  (as in a triangle ) so if you wiggle in 3 directions you get 6 'dents' around you and that makes a hexagram  ( after some minor wiggling adjustments and some modelling ) .  One could wiggle in two directions and that would make a square , which is not as stable and the comb would sag and collapse .  Cant make 5 sided as thats an odd number  , cant make wiggle shapes that have an odd number of sides .

My problem was , either pentagons start forming off the side  of the hexagons OR  the hexagons gradually get out of shape and distorted .  Then I finally figured out why ....  in many peoples heads, figures are drawn in a one dimensional manner .  On paper we think a line is one dimensional, but it actually has a thickness . This is greatly magnified with wood ,  40ml thick .  Most people dont get that and try to make the puzzle  ... except  Jessie, the woodworker .... he made the first hexagon , paused, looked at it and then just fit everything together  ... then looks at me at goes  " What's the problem again ?"     :angry:

" Although a bee has a brain as tiny as sesame seed, its brain has cognitive features that enable it to make calculations better than even most humans. Its brain also has an incredible memory of things and places. With this powerful brain of theirs, worker bees are able to manipulate melted wax mathematically into perfect hexagonal patterns that can accommodate storage for both honey and brood. While making hexagons, they evaluate the current state of construction and the available space at the same time aligning the combs with gravity. "

- who needs aliens when we got guys like these flying about ?

Edited by Nungali

On 6/11/2023 at 5:47 AM, kakapo said:

So it used to be that the US told us that anyone that saw a ufo was crazy.  They even hospitalized an admiral and a general for such talk.

Now they tell us: Ufos are normal but remember that they are not human.

Are they telling us the truth this time?

Perhaps the ufo abductions were done by human craft.  Time for some more hospitalization.