Ethan singh

Authentic golden body

Hi i would like to learn the authentic neigong practices that lead to the achievement of the golden body in Taoism 

I know that most if not all of people on taobums who know of these practices will try to keep it a secret 

but I wanted to at least try to reach out to someone who can teach me anyway 

Neigong is difficult, Ripping Legs is one I know. All it practices is insane movement, Practice considers standing pose and one “Rips a Leg” everytime they find they can do something. The dao is not for me to say but it considers dispassion and the ruining of foundation.

In due time your sensitivity for Qi will be ruined and you’ll at least be able to cultivate without an orbit. 

In the background, the Salted Dog is a great cultivation manual. You write a cultivators name down everyday and take their Qi potential. Then forgetfulness or arrogant reproach. Eventually the list becomes like a rep, going through 20 cultivators in a day. Once you reach 20, keep adding more but start Ruining their Qi Potential and taking their sensitivity.

This is likely a sturdy foundation. If you’re established in Jing practice, I’d reccomend eating salt in replacement of celibate practices, this is part of the Salted Dog.

As for Golden Body, you want to stay in physical sensation. “Great Man” is a cultivation technique where you pull planets in the solar system towards you. Upon first achievement, breaking of the eye, One should continue by meditating in the core of a planet of your own. This will continue till Core Condensation, which I think is the limit in an environment without Qi.

You can always speed up progress by starting another “Salted Dog” list. The Salted Dog is really a cultivation manual that is the limit of human productivity in organ or flesh. You can never go wrong with it. You may be able to awaken sense for qi in a week of studious practice, rather than the typical 100 days of celibacy. This is the power of a Corpus attainment, which The Salted Dog is. At the very least you will have a bright future as an High Ego being if you fail at cultivation.

Depending on your attainments in Psychic realms or Exodus, it will ensure your immortal standing and you will at least be reborn as a Yu Golem, heavenly totems who rest around their own creation.

In the future if we meet, we may cross paths; I am still researching “Developing the Crownland”, it is a Scionic practice that has to do with restoring Qi and Magic to a World.

Once that is established I’ll jump straight to having a Nascent Soul, it will be like the age of science has ended.

It might be useful to consider searching for your true name, or at least keeping the desire. It’s something I have been doing diligently for some time, or at least keeping tabs on. Productivity is weird

Edited by Mithras
  • Confused 4

Thanks for responding but personally I would just like to tell you I am a complete beginner at neigong 

so everything you just said makes no sense to me but that is besides the point what I seek is true longevity to live for hundreds of years plural 

not mere attainments in using Qi for combat 

As that is a temporary satisfaction that won’t last you a lifetime 

for example me saying with happiness 

I did a Qi blast finally Yah 

I am not seeking such things 

As someone who is 20 barely out of their mothers vagina I am seeking my life’s purpose in doing these authentic neigong practices 

I just hope that some authentic practitioner will have a ego small enough to teach me sincerely and honestly 

Although It is highly unlikely that their is anyone like that 

most of them will probably think oh another foreigner looking to make his dragon ball Z dreams come true 

avoid him pathetic foreigner 

I truly am not like that

I just hope that someone out their will have the trust and unbiased heart to teach me  

46 minutes ago, Ethan singh said:

Thanks for responding but personally I would just like to tell you I am a complete beginner at neigong 

so everything you just said makes no sense to me but that is besides the point what I seek is true longevity to live for hundreds of years plural 

not mere attainments in using Qi for combat 

As that is a temporary satisfaction that won’t last you a lifetime 

for example me saying with happiness 

I did a Qi blast finally Yah 

I am not seeking such things 

As someone who is 20 barely out of their mothers vagina I am seeking my life’s purpose in doing these authentic neigong practices 

I just hope that some authentic practitioner will have a ego small enough to teach me sincerely and honestly 

Although It is highly unlikely that their is anyone like that 

most of them will probably think oh another foreigner looking to make his dragon ball Z dreams come true 

avoid him pathetic foreigner 

I truly am not like that

I just hope that someone out their will have the trust and unbiased heart to teach me  

Hey mate. 

Don't blame your inexperience.  I've been on this road for decades and what Mithra shared does not form a cohesive line that I can follow to any direct information of relevance to your question.  (side note: His posting style has shifted of late, into more of a stream of consciousness with randomly sprinkled 'esoteric' sounding phrases mixed in, rather than direct conversations with others.)  They are poetic, but I find them confusing and am unable to follow them.

I recommend you seek out and use an in person teacher for cultivation, if the intent and motive are there, a teacher will usually become apparent to the seeker.  Though I've always lived in major cities so this has immensely aided my search.  This may not be an option depending where you're located, so there is a book my teacher (longmen pai lineage) recommends to his students related to our path of study.  The Secret of the Golden Flower, translation by Richard Wilhelm. 

While I find books to be very challenging as sources for study and practice of this nature, I'm kind of a turtle and a bit of a dull stone in these arts.  That book would have not aided me much without my living teachers guidance, but for others it may not be so.

The books of Dr Yang Jwing-Ming I found very helpful for basic terminology, philosophical and taoist cosmology as well as some practical applications, meditations and stretches.

Good hunting to you!

• Like 5

Hello my friend for responding and giving me some info to go on 

I will still read these books as it seems that it gives basic info about like you said neigong terminology etc 

however no one out there seems to want to simply tell me directly of indirectly via email of the people who can teach me these practices to be honest having to search blindly is understandably frustrating as it would be for anyone I would imagine 

however my mom was once apart of a cult 

she had no choice as she was born into it 

anyway she warned me of the dangerous behaviors some of the people I have reached out to are exhibiting 

they speak like they are brainwashed  cult members fanatic on neigong 

frankly it is very concerning 

please advise me on what I should do 

I need to reach out to be taught yet I face people who make others pay 50,000 US dollars just for one medical pill supposedly for neigong practices 

please someone just give me a direct answer on who is and I Quote 

SAFE to teach me authentic neigong practices that lead to the golden body 

4 minutes ago, Ethan singh said:

please someone just give me a direct answer on who is and I Quote 

SAFE to teach me authentic neigong practices that lead to the golden body 

The “SAFE” answer is no one.

You cannot expect to find the answer to your dreams from strangers on an anonymous internet forum. It is simply not a reasonable expectation IMO.

• Like 7

Then what a cruel fate god has given me 

anyway if their is anyone who truly wishes to teach me the correct practices leading to the golden body 

but cannot due to the publicity simply email me on Taobums or request for me to contact you and we will work something out 

Can't help you with Golden Body, but at various times I made notes on the Golden Flower meditation.   Its a tough nut to crack.  One of its central practices: 'Turning the Light Around' has been a koan of mine for a long time.  I've come to believe, like many traditions, some of it was oral and not written down. 

Its interesting to read translation of the original source, perhaps even more to see how different practices have been interpreted from it.  <hah, re-reading my notes, I ignore whole chapters; 1-6 as yakety yak that'll probably earn me 3 or 4 lower incarnations :) >

Can't say I've gotten far with it, but its a practice I keep coming back to.  In any case here are my notes: Some of the latter posts include summations that nicely thimble-lize the practice: 

Edited by thelerner
  • Thanks 1

Actually I have already been suggested to go to rudi 

but he unfortunately does not teach the golden body in taoism 

you see the golden body I refer to is the same rainbow body that is widely known among Tibetans 

the golden body I refer to is the same as achievement of becoming a golden immortal and using golden wave energy 

rudi does teach what is probably widely known as the real life equivalent of a Qi blast from the popular dragon ball Z anime 

it actually is just electric current as rudi states it is 

I am not looking for such a thing and as hard as that might be to believe 

it is true 

• Haha 1

All any of us can do is take the next step.  The next step might be to eat some steamed broccoli or go for a brisk walk or call a friend we haven't talked to in a long while.  Or it might be doing some qigong or just sitting quietly.  It's easy to fall under the spell of a big goal (trust me, been there) but sometimes those big goals are actually an impediment to doing the next small but necessary thing. 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2

Funny I was not talking about that at all 

man people really think I am a newbie 

I was referring to the fact that the Tibetan rainbow body for the most part only occurs upon death not always but most of the time and I was not referring to anything else 

Can someone just suggest me to someone who can teach me like how someone said rudi was a good option to go to 

for gods sake can anyone be normal on this topic 

remember rudi does not teach any practices leading to golden body  

• Like 1

The first task is to control your physical desires

The second task to control your emotions.

Until those happen, the light/golden body is subject to much chaos and cannot develop coherently

The above tasks often take 10 years in an advanced human.  Otherwise 10 lifetimes is too short.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Earl Grey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

mens-bodysuit-gold-C1FZM-5802-F.jpg

How is it you can represent such a legit system as Flying Phoenix Chi Kung, and yet so ruthlessly mock people, particularly newbies posting on here looking for help? I've seen your reddit posts too. 

You make your lineage look bad. 

Edited by searcher7977
  • Haha 1