Blissdao9

Dao Discussion

Hi everyone! I would love to start a conversation to share our cultivation journeys, if you wish to.

How are your cultivation paths so far?

For me personally, I have refined a core at my LDT and working on developing it to the next level. My vital/physical functions have all seen many improvements, and I am able to produce heavy vibrations from my core. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blissdao9 said:

next level. My vital/physical functions have all seen many improvements, and I am able to produce heavy vibrations from my core. 

thats an impressive achievement. What is the next level going to be?

Haha, it is nothing compared to the real masters out there.

I think I have ways to go before making substantial changes to the core. I could be wrong, but based on my intuition and experiences, substantial changes happen when a sufficient amount of qi/energy is condensed. In other words, that is when "breakthroughs" happen. I should be close to improving another minor level but am far from a major level. 

The next minor level should have nearly double the intensity. However, I am not entirely sure what to expect at the next major level, which should take until the end of the year potentially or more.

I would love to hear some insights from everyone.

And how about you good sir. How are you doing?

Edited by Blissdao9

I am aware of Microcosmic orbit. This cycle will continue to happen for a long time. 

However, I would like to know the changes to the core once one condenses it further.

If I missed something, I apologize if I am not understanding correctly.

Edited by Blissdao9

17 hours ago, Blissdao9 said:

Hi everyone! I would love to start a conversation to share our cultivation journeys, if you wish to.

For me personally, I have refined a core at my LDT and working on developing it to the next level. My vital/physical functions have all seen many improvements, and I am able to produce heavy vibrations from my core. 

How did you refine your LDT?

• Like 1

I refined the LDT through intaking Qi from the cosmos and condensing it into an extremely dense core smaller than a grain of salt first. And then I worked my way upwards from there.

Although I opened the dantian and started with yin/yang qi, it didn't make much progress. Progress started happening after I was able to draw Qi from the cosmos.

Edited by Blissdao9

4 hours ago, Blissdao9 said:

I refined the LDT through intaking Qi from the cosmos and condensing it into an extremely dense core smaller than a grain of salt first. And then I worked my way upwards from there.

Although I opened the dantian and started with yin/yang qi, it didn't make much progress. Progress started happening after I was able to draw Qi from the cosmos.

Could you say more about this technique? How/where did you learn it?

Do you actually imagine/visualize some sort of visual representation of qi coming out of galaxies and going into your LDT?

I can tell you more, except the more personal topics for now.

For your third question, yes and no.

Visualization is an excellent tool if it is only limited to the mind, but ineffective to anything beyond the mind. It allows you to create these wonderful scenarios, but does not offer anything useful in practice... unless you are able to connect your mind and spirit to the cosmos.

It sounds a bit nonsensical at this point, but bear with me. Once you are able to access the cosmos through the established connection, you can intuitively direct energy into your vessel, like osmosis, if you can handle it. The hard part is all the work behind opening and establishing this connection.

7 minutes ago, Blissdao9 said:

Visualization is an excellent tool if it is only limited to the mind, but ineffective to anything beyond the mind.

Is it possible to generate sight organs on every plane (and subplane) of human existence?

"When he got an idea for a new machine, he was able to "set it up" in his mind and leave it running to see how it would work."

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-special-in-Nikola-Tesla-visualisation-ability

Edited by Lairg

On 3/7/2023 at 6:36 AM, Blissdao9 said:

Can you share entire meditation technique?

Not publicly, as it will do more harm than good without proper guidance. 

And it is more of a process than a technique, because it is different for everyone. However, I am open to share details for specific questions here.

• Thanks 1

Hello fellow practitioners,

I am curious as to any tips or techniques one might have for someone looking to focus on the belt channel?  

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 6:17 PM, Lairg said:

Is it possible to generate sight organs on every plane (and subplane) of human existence?

Yes, the Buddha had accomplished this, he said it was possible through Jhanna states. 

13 hours ago, WhoDo said:

I am curious as to any tips or techniques one might have for someone looking to focus on the belt channel?  

What is a Belt channel? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Blissdao9 said:

What is a Belt channel? 

It is a belt like structure that girdles around your waist. I dislocated my belt channel when I worked on it incorrectly in early 2012. Its still dislocated. It is now behind my chest and in front of my heart. Im still working to get it back. 

Edited by salaam123

25 minutes ago, salaam123 said:

It is a belt like structure that girdles around your waist. I dislocated my belt channel when I worked on it incorrectly in early 2012. Its still dislocated. It is now behind my chest and in front of my heart. Im still working to get it back. 

As far as I know there are several channels/ Mai encircling the body in a more or less horizontal way. One of them encircling the chest.

Like on this picture, the belt channel is known as dai mai, not sure about the given name for the chestchannel  though.

6.YinYang.front_.Daimai-157x300.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

As far as I know there are several channels/ Mai encircling the body in a more or less horizontal way. One of them encircling the chest.

Like on this picture, the belt channel is known as dai mai, not sure about the given name for the chestchannel  though.

I see. Maybe I was talking then about something else. Thank you.

• Like 1

Yes, like in the diagram above. When it is nice outside I like to do the 8 BaGua walking postures, however I was curious what anyone might have to suggest for indoor closer quarters. 

On 13/03/2023 at 7:07 PM, blue eyed snake said:

I think it’s in the top line in the picture. Probably’chestchannel’ is Bao Mai. 

@ChiDragon is it 包 bao1? And do you know the characters for dai mai?

Edited by Cobie

13 hours ago, Cobie said:

I think it’s in the top line in the picture. Probably’chestchannel’ is Bao Mai. 

@ChiDragon is it 包 bao1? And do you know the characters for dai mai?

yes, I read that, but I am not sure  that's the correct Chinese name as there's a vertical channel with the same name.

So I'd rather call it chest channel.

On 3/12/2023 at 10:23 AM, WhoDo said:

I recommend standing and connecting to trees

5A7F02B6-82A9-4704-894A-0B4934F385A2.jpeg

• Like 3