Ethan singh

Understanding Chinese martial arts

21 minutes ago, Nungali said:

What  post ? 

;) 

Good question. Let’s move on.

How are things going lately in your part of Australia?

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2022 at 6:47 AM, Ethan singh said:

Does slowing down your breathing rate and heart rate via meditation effect your lifespan and if so by how much 

In animal species, a comparison of heart rates with life span indicates that lower heart rates provide longer lives.   It probably works with humans too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lairg said:

In animal species, a comparison of heart rates with life span indicates that lower heart rates provide longer lives.   It probably works with humans too

If you’re speaking as a general rule, an inference that needs to be tested.

If you have a specific system as a case study, it’s still relative only to that system.

6 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

If you’re speaking as a general rule, an inference that needs to be tested.

Lucky I said:  probably

22 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Lucky I said:  probably

Unfortunately, too many people will not think this because of conjecture and their eagerness to pursue this without appropriate guidance.

I read that there is something called the golden wave energy that can be used after you become a spirit immortal so what exactly is this 

Is it the same heat energy that Zhou Ting the national treasure of China uses or is it something different and so can this energy be used for combat 

3 hours ago, Ethan singh said:

I read that there is something called the golden wave energy that can be used after you become a spirit immortal so what exactly is this 

Is it the same heat energy that Zhou Ting the national treasure of China uses or is it something different and so can this energy be used for combat 

There are thousands of systems of  Chinese martial and terms specific to them and their training and resulting skills. Once again: no way to generalize a very specific thing you’re asking. Best to find the appropriate teacher.

19 hours ago, Ethan singh said:

I have not read about this.  But logically it doesn't make sense.  Why a person needs to train something for his afterlife's use?  How does he know which one will be useful and in what ways?  A spirit immortal is merely a ghost with some intelligence and some power.

The systems for developing alchemical use and for combat is very similar and very often use the exactly same trainings.  But they are different in many ways.  Combat needs a lot of energies, gathered in split second, and can be used to attack or defend from/to specific locations.  For Neidan, it is simple not advisable to direct so much energies around.

A fighting person may be able to fall into mindfulness or trance state and be more powerful.  Yet it is only useful for training or for show.  In real life, the combatant must be actively engage the conscious mind, taking into account the situation e.g. what is the objective behind the opponent's back, looking for any helper, planning way to escape, yelling etc.  While Neidan needs to tranquil the mind as much as possible.

I read that a spirit immortal is actually someone who has build up Qi into their Dan tian with the thunder method of internal Chinese martial arts and that the reason why they were called spirit immortals is because they believed that their soul had the ability to survive and not dissipate itself after death 

Edited by Ethan singh

25 minutes ago, Ethan singh said:

the thunder method of internal Chinese martial

What is this?

I only ever heard of Thunder magic:huh:

There is thunder magic, but no thunder method of internal martial arts.   Thunder magic is mainly used for magical purposes, not immortalship nor fighting. 

On 19/07/2022 at 11:28 PM, Shadao said:

What is this?

I only ever heard of Thunder magic:huh:

I've run into 'thunder style' taiji. Apparently its a branch of chen from Taiwan - mostly popularised by Adam Hsu.

• Wow 1

On 7/16/2022 at 2:02 AM, Nungali said:

A fight is unpredictable .... ANYONE can loose  a fight .

Except in ultra rare exceptions.

like Geronimo, 

The thunder method of internal Chinese martial arts is a technique that allows you to build up and focus the bio electricity in the body to be used for various purposes 

There is a technique used by Zhou ting the national treasure of China to create heat from his palms but in this case the thunder method creates electromagnetism instead 

Zhou ting of China did not just wake up one day and have the ability to heat objects up without reason 

You can see demonstrations of the thunder method by Dr. Jiang Feng on YouTube 

Unfortunately Dr. Jiang Feng passed away recently 

May he rest in peace 

Edited by Ethan singh

11 hours ago, Ethan singh said:

The thunder method of internal Chinese martial arts is a technique that allows you to build up and focus the bio electricity in the body to be used for various purposes 

There is a technique used by Zhou ting the national treasure of China to create heat from his palms but in this case the thunder method creates electromagnetism instead 

Zhou ting of China did not just wake up one day and have the ability to heat objects up without reason 

You can see demonstrations of the thunder method by Dr. Jiang Feng on YouTube 

Unfortunately Dr. Jiang Feng passed away recently 

May he rest in peace 

There are people here who learned from Dr. Jiang Feng and teach this if you are interested 

• Like 1

Do you know if they just talk about internal Chinese martial arts on Rudi’s seminar or do they actually practice the exercises as a group during zoom 

Do you think people with health problems will still be able to try out these exercises 

Do you know how long the seminar is and if it is early in the morning