Earl Grey

Feedback about 小梦想's neigong seminar?

Hey everyone, if you attended the seminar, what did you think? Post your thoughts here! 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 3

Rudi is a natural teacher and is infinitely patient.

His style is very casual yet based in deep knowledge and he made all feel welcome and included.

The time seemed to zip by and his instructions and plan for future learning was cohesive and engaging.

There was ample time for questions and all in all I thoroughly enjoyed the event and can recommend it to anyone. The zoom format worked well and ongoing support and discussion means you are not left confused and we can share experiences with fellow students.

Edited by themjay
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, I'm Anta. I don't really post here but I thought I'd add to the feedback.

Regarding Rudi's attainment - that one is obviously true. He's as legit as you're gonna find and he knows his stuff. Period.

What made this seminar good though is that he's a gifted teacher, and I don't say that a lot. He's patient, kind and answered all of our questions. I feel like I have a very clear path forward and the ability to ground my energy - which is very important to me. He emphasized the health aspect of cultivation, which was good, since I (and others) are recovering from stuff. I'm not really sure what to say except that I wish I had this chance when I was younger.

Maybe I wouldn't have appreciated it as much :-), but I sure as hell do now. I'll talk about sensations, etc... as I progress, but I'm an amateur, so don't expect much from me right now haha.

• Like 5

Agree very much with what has been said about the seminar and teacher. Safety and health was stressed throughout the teaching which was was very clear, systematic and patiently given out, with much time given to all the questions.

The practices are simple, elegant and gentle enough for most people to take on, they also fit easily into a busy day.I think most people in the seminar had some signs of success with the practices and there's plenty of ongoing support for further questions. My feeling is that these practices do exactly what it says on the tin. I'm really happy I signed up and would like to thank the teacher for blazing the trail  and making these practices available in a very user friendly format....
It'll be interesting to see how things develop....
Edited by Andy_W
  • Like 3

Yes anyone who is interested in learning Authentic Neigong, definitely learn it from Rudi. He gives a very clear, and straight to the point lesson. Whenever you have questions he is available to answer them. I think you all on this forum would really benefit and be thankful for this opportunity and teaching. I finally am getting tangible results, only from a couple days from this practice. My health is improving and I have a better understanding of how this energy is truly supposed to work. Not like the fake schools out there who forget their foundation principles, and throw you for a loop. Very good class I recommend.

• Like 2

The seminar was well worth the time and cost. It's worth it for the Stillness practice alone. If you're serious about developing Neigong, then it's absolutely worth it.

As everyone has said, Rudi is a calm, patient teacher. He provided clear instruction in all the various practices.

Both during and after the seminar, he's been extremely generous with his time in answering questions that have come up. 

I like that we weren't "primed" with theory, history, or mythic stories. He did advertise the ability to generate electric qi as a long-term potential benefit, along with some stories about his teacher, but really the emphasis was on simple, direct and practical exercises for inner development. And they are surprisingly easy to fit into your day or existing practices if compatible.

I've been trying to track down proper instruction in one of these practices for the past 9 months and Rudi delivered. Already feeling some improvements in my health and sense of well being.

• Like 3

Hi I enjoyed Rudis neigong seminar. It was very informative. And worth the money. I would recommend anyone thinking of doing his neigong course to do so. 

• Like 2

I endorse what others participants have said. 

Rudi is very kind and infinitely patient in answering questions (and with technical problems too).

Moreover, the practices seems very simple but are very deep, and are scheduled in such a way that you are cultivating all day long.

And in few weeks you start to feel progress. 

• Like 2

Had a really interesting post in the groupchat which I wanted to share here because the person is not a daobums member. 

"

The warmth in practice has seemingly become more stable--it arrives very quickly in seated practice in my lower abdomen, and goes into my forearms in waigong. The character of this warmth is so interesting, because it is something I have only had arise spontaneously (and without daily regularity) in wuwei practice. No youwei qigong/daoyin/internal martial arts practice has ever triggered it for me... I've done a lot of practices and stuck with some of them for several years before changing tack--it's unlikely they would ever have produced this result even after 10 years, or maybe 100. I actually eventually concluded that generating internal warmth was not really possible, short of perhaps learning tummo from a Tibetan monk, because even teachers of mine who promised me that this or that posture or movement could do it never gave me anything that produced results (and I was the kind of guy who spent years practicing 3 to 5 hours a day).

The warmth feels a bit like an infrared lamp used in some acupuncture clinics... Or like a moxa stick held at exactly the right distance, or sitting near enough a fireplace to be pleasantly warm, but not enough to get dried out and overheated. It's a bit cloud-like, if that makes sense. The main thing is that it's got this "Goldilocks" character--it's like it's the exact right temperature to feel pleasant and nourishing. It's clearly the product of something good happening in my body.

For the last two nights in stillness, the warmth has extended into my kidneys, making them feel pleasantly toasty. In the neigong practice last night, it subtly rose up the center of my back in the final minutes. After stillness, it lingered for at least 45 minutes as I talked on the phone with a friend. It is really interesting was how I could even feel this warmth filling in the joints closest to my fingertips.

"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, just thought I'd give Rudi's course a review since I've been here for almost a month:

A lot of my post covid symptoms - especially breathlessness seem to have all but vanished. Additionally, the problem I had with a lot of energy in the UDT has disappeared too. I also had this weird thing where I had body chills as a leftover symptom and it's also pretty much gone. I'm SUPER thankful. I also had some progressive effects with the other exercises, but I don't think it's relevant to post here.

• Like 6

I'm late to the party with my feedback, but I'll just say this:

Stop whatever you're doing and just take Rudi's course. It's real, it works. My health is better and it binds all of my practices together in a way that allows a perfect synthesis, bringing together health benefits and transformation. 

It makes whatever you do better and allows you to determine what's real and what's Cheeze-Whiz. No fluff, no self-promotion, no nonsense: straight to the point and easy to practice. 

Rudi is a good guy, not just because he's my friend, but because he knows his shit and doesn't need to prove anything since the practice and the results speak for themselves. 

A well-organized course, good instruction, simple techniques, ongoing support, and great lineage at a very reasonable price: need I say more? 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Is the course going to be offered again?

November. Check the website. 

www.authenticneigong.com 

• Thanks 1

I used to be on here a lot when I was 10-15 years younger, thinking I knew stuff. Mostly arguing on behalf of this group or that group. You know how we do. I went and deleted it all. Glad I'm over all that.

Anyway, it seems like this Neigong is really for the people who love to practice regularly and are open to the notion that faqi is but a clear, undeniable indicator of having enough qi to continue on to real applications of that qi in cultivation or medicine. I'd say from my little experience so far, it could also be for those who simply want better health or want to fix deviations from other practices.

I'm here for the former, but finding I need the latter. And of course just a few weeks into the practice, I don't have a lot to report in the way of results beyond what has been described already by others here. But I have experienced some healing already.

I had some wild qi due to practicing incorrectly with other groups amidst great work stress. It involved unwanted interaction with electrical devices and oversensitivity to practice sensation. I thought this was progress at first, until it became really uncomfortable. I also developed some acid reflux/bloating which may or may not have been a part of that. Rudi correctly diagnosed my issues via telegram as deviation and being too yang from previous unbalanced waigong practice. He prescribed doing just the stillness part of the training for a while.

So now the stillness practice I learned from Rudi tames that wild qi, leaving me feeling warm and calmly energized. I am no longer interacting with electrical devices. I am much less sensitive to the practice sensations the were generated fro doing stuff wrong in previous practice. A bit of simple dietary advice from Rudi has eliminated the reflux for 5 days now.  

Not too shabby for a few weeks in. I have just started the neigong this week and I'm easing into it. 

As for benefits of Rudi's teaching style and methods:

-Rudi is known amongst others who can faqi. He checks out there.

-The practice is very simple if we let it be. 

-Rudi is very patient with us and our questions when we don't let it be simple. 

-Practice is spread out through the day in short sessions, which seems to have the side benefit of training one slowly over time to get in and out of the desired states quickly.

-The class is via zoom and telegram for these beginning stages which is unheard of for this type of already rare neigong. 

-Rudi is dedicated to de-mystifying everything, yet retains enough explanation to ensure you aren't making up false results for yourself. 

-Considering what everyone else has had to endure to receive this training before us, we are extremely spoiled and fortunate. It is  inexpensive at roughly the price of one car payment if you live in LA. If you want to do the ongoing training, it is less than your cellphone bill monthly. 

So, highly recommended if you are into this sort of thing. Get it while the gettin' is good. 

Edited by Uncle Fester
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1