Sign in to follow this  
Encephalon

Just started up Tidal Wave Chi kung again -

Practiced the 30 minute daily practice for a couple of years before my child was born - (then everything but parenthood stopped!). But after ten days I can feel the meridians opening up again.  What can I say - it works for me.  I still throw in Embrace Tree for 15 minutes beforehand. 

Works better if you're not a moron. I know from personal experience. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I've heard mixed things about Clyman. Please continue to share your results as your training progresses. 

Edited by RiverSnake

It seems that just about anything you could say about Clyman is true.  My instructor recognizes his talent beneath the bravado; his chi kung is powerful.  If you grab a copy of T'ai Chi Classics by Waysun Liao, Clyman's original teacher, you'll see where he got his ideas.  

My first round back in the late 2000s was successful, and I've had conversations here in TTB where it has been observed that once you open up your meridians and can direct chi with your mind, and then stop, the ability doesn't go away entirely; it sort of falls into a dormant state.  So I'm happy with my progress  in a week and a half.

Millions of people admired Bruce Lee.  He was an arrogant dragon but created something of value for the world.  I guess I treat Clyman the same way.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this