dmattwads

Troll energetics

Recommended Posts

I suppose there's a lot that could be said about trolls and trolling on internet forms but there's something I noticed about the energy aspect of trolls.

 

They are almost always younger beta males.

 

They typically also lose a lot of jing through excessive solo ejaculation.

 

Because this loss of kidney water essence doesn't leave much leftover to nourish liver wood in the five Element cycle of generation they unconsciously seek to compensate the deficiency through energy vampireism.

 

Anger is the emotion of the liver and wood qi. Therefore they do things to upset other people and once the person is upset with them and directs the wood anger qi at them they are making up for the lack of kidney water qi in their livers. 

 

Since they are taking in a dirty type of qi and absorbing the anger qi of another person into their liver wood as opposed to the cooling calming kidney water qi of their own system they become continually more angry and thus the cycle becomes very difficult to stop.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, dmattwads said:

 

They typically also lose a lot of jing through excessive solo ejaculation.

 

 

And here¬†I thought masturbation only caused blindness.¬†¬†;)¬†Your theory is certainly interesting and I don¬īt doubt that it¬īs based on sound reasoning.¬† Still, it¬īs hard to imagine how someone could really know¬†such a thing in a hard data kinda way.¬† Are there studies comparing the ejaculatory behavior of trolls and non-trolls?¬† Color me skeptical.¬† It¬īs been a few years, but I too was once a young beta male with an excessive solo ejaculation habit (although I shudder to think of myself in those terms), and I never trolled much -- this post notwithstanding.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

 

And here¬†I thought masturbation only caused blindness.¬†¬†;)¬†Your theory is certainly interesting and I don¬īt doubt that it¬īs based on sound reasoning.¬† Still, it¬īs hard to imagine how someone could really know¬†such a thing in a hard data kinda way.¬† Are there studies comparing the ejaculatory behavior of trolls and non-trolls?¬† Color me skeptical.¬† It¬īs been a few years, but I too was once a young beta male with an excessive solo ejaculation habit (although I shudder to think of myself in those terms), and I never trolled much -- this post notwithstanding.

 

Oh you're absolutely right if speaking from scientific terms there is no way to intrinsically know this objectively.

 

That being said having done excessive organ meditations on my own in the past and as an acupuncturist treating a large amount of patients one begins to see patterns and when I begin to treat somebody accordingly things improve. So again not that it can be scientifically objectively proven but the fact that I do treat people along these patterns with TCM and they do improve would suggest that there's something to it nevertheless.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

 

And here¬†I thought masturbation only caused blindness.¬†¬†;)¬†Your theory is certainly interesting and I don¬īt doubt that it¬īs based on sound reasoning.¬† Still, it¬īs hard to imagine how someone could really know¬†such a thing in a hard data kinda way.¬† Are there studies comparing the ejaculatory behavior of trolls and non-trolls?¬† Color me skeptical.¬† It¬īs been a few years, but I too was once a young beta male with an excessive solo ejaculation habit (although I shudder to think of myself in those terms), and I never trolled much -- this post notwithstanding.

 

I would like to add that there is another well-known poster on here who tends to link an addiction to solo ejaculation to being a pervert and want to be very clear that that's not what I'm doing as that seems very judgmental and I'm making no judgment I'm just sharing observations of what I've noticed through my own meditation and as a practitioner in TCM.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just think trolls tend to have a low sense of self esteem, and feel better when they put others down/annoy the crap out of people, making them react with anger. :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Misery, it seems to me, above all other things, craves making others miserable as well.

 

I can always tell how kind someone is to themselves by how kind they are to others.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the same could be said about a lot of males, whatever the age that ejaculate a ton in their life. married or not. they tend to be negative and not understand good moods in other beings, children, animals, etc.

 

however a good meal is said to calm the beast down. is this true or only a stereotype? if it is true, why? it makes their livers busy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

People whom try to drain your energy/attention. This pattern of behavior is as old as man. Trolls are just a new manifestation.

true. some males seem to get an ego boost if they talk to such a 'teenager'

 

But there are still a lot of 'teenagers who solo ejaculate' in universities that discover new knowledge. Then further go on to become famous scientists/engineers/etc.

 

Personally I do not like this thread author, no personal offense intended. But if you met in real life on the street a teenager who ejaculates solo everyone would be disgusted and refuse to shake hands with such a "male"(/female). So why laugh at them on the forum?

 

Human bodies and minds experience strong emotions of all kinds. It is our nature. Are we going to condemn prostitutes too?

Edited by EmeraldHead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

Personally I do not like this thread author, no personal offense intended. But if you met in real life on the street a teenager who ejaculates solo everyone would be disgusted and refuse to shake hands with such a "male"(/female). So why laugh at them on the forum?

 

 

The inference of disgust and laughing is your's and your's alone. Inferred judgments say more about the attitudes of the one making them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, dmattwads said:

The inference of disgust and laughing is your's and your's alone. Inferred judgments say more about the attitudes of the one making them.

 

 

th?id=OIP.8Bd9bOwpZ91j7M5qEDXPgAHaE4&pid=Api&P=0&w=238&h=157

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Limahong said:

 

 

th?id=OIP.8Bd9bOwpZ91j7M5qEDXPgAHaE4&pid=Api&P=0&w=238&h=157

 

 

 

 

 

You have a rather artistic way of expressing thoughts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen quite a few old fellows in here who fit the description. you sure it's only young beta males? Not to mention, seems very indoctrinated to be talking about beta and alpha no?

Edited by welkin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dmattwads said:

 

Oh you're absolutely right if speaking from scientific terms there is no way to intrinsically know this objectively.

 

That being said having done excessive organ meditations on my own in the past and as an acupuncturist treating a large amount of patients one begins to see patterns and when I begin to treat somebody accordingly things improve. So again not that it can be scientifically objectively proven but the fact that I do treat people along these patterns with TCM and they do improve would suggest that there's something to it nevertheless.

 

And here I was thinking the scientific evidence was gonna be  ....

 

' Well, the trolls here are wankers '.      :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

 

And here I was thinking the scientific evidence was gonna be  ....

 

' Well, the trolls here are wankers '.      :) 

 

All or most trolls might be wankers, but not all wankers are trolls -_-

 

It's actually not about the wanking, but about the Kidney jing deficiency not nourishing the Liver, which is what I think everyone is loosing sight of.  

Edited by dmattwads
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, welkin said:

I've seen quite a few old fellows in here who fit the description. you sure it's only young beta males? Not to mention, seems very indoctrinated to be talking about beta and alpha no?

 

He probably also meant that these young would be alphas dont own their own trolliness and project it onto the older males that use wit and sarcasm to point out the trolly nature  of the young ones . . . .  who often cant understand what is being said .

 

if that upsets anyone  ... they are welcome to take their   trolley and go home

 

 

 

image.png.3bfb02d0fc7d5f09b00008337eae162a.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

 

He probably also meant that these young would be alphas dont own their own trolliness and project it onto the older males that use wit and sarcasm to point out the trolly nature  of the young ones . . . .  who often cant understand what is being said .

 

if that upsets anyone  ... they are welcome to take their   trolley and go home

 

 

Not everyone can roll wit it as well as you. :)

 

As for the wanking. Some have more dim wads than others. Can't judge everyone's wad wanking without knowing their dim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

if that upsets anyone  ... they are welcome to take their trolley and go home

 

I have done my shopping and I am heading home to sleep.

 

Good night.

 

 

stick_figure_shopping_cart_500_clr.gif

-  Anand

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nungali said:

 

He probably also meant that these young would be alphas dont own their own trolliness and project it onto the older males that use wit and sarcasm to point out the trolly nature  of the young ones . . . .  who often cant understand what is being said .

 

 

Ah someone understands. Buddha held up the lotus and Mahakasyapa smiled. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dmattwads said:

 

All or most trolls might be wankers, but not all wankers are trolls -_-

 

It's actually not about the wanking, but about the Kidney jing deficiency not nourishing the Liver, which is what I think everyone is loosing sight of.  

 

Thats an interesting point .

 

Another possibility is, they might be 10 years old, or younger .  

 

One guy on my history forum , writes and sometimes seems like an older person , I just found out he is a high school kid .    He just posted stuff that confused me, until I recently realised how old he was .  Language might be fancy  ... but when someone informs me that the Moon can still be seen in the day time  ..... urrrmmm ..... thats a giveaway !   :D 

 

I have done more than 60 laps around the Sun ..... one tends to notice things like the Moon being visible in the day time after that .

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites