Maddie

Troll energetics

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Wanker has similar meanings and overtones to American pejoratives like jerk or jerk-off.[4] More generally, wanker can carry suggestions of egotistical and self-indulgent behaviour and this is the dominant meaning in Australia and New Zealand.[5]

So THAT's what "Wanko Soba" is named for!

9 minutes ago, Paradoxal said:

9 minutes ago, Paradoxal said:

1 hour ago, Paradoxal said:

Ironically   .....

" Wanko Soba consists of a small serving of soba noodles in small bowls. In this soba experience, you quickly eat your soba noodles and get your bowl immediately refilled in repetition. "

B)

• Haha 1

On 21/12/2020 at 6:03 AM, Nungali said:

.. Limi , it looks like you forgot to get the shopping you went out for  ? 

I was returning the trolley to its bay after loading my purchase onto the car. I got a refund of a dollar. 

So you @dmattwads talked about how frequent masturbation exhausted the Zhi(will) in the kidneys thus effecting the next part of the cycle the Hun(eternal soul) in the liver, resulting in a lessening of compassion, generosity, and kindness. Yes?

Is this purely from the constant release of jing or from the addiction of that release?

Would the same happen to someone with a drug addiction or would it affect the elemental cycle differently resulting in the loss of some other element/organ?

3 minutes ago, Anvil said:

So you @dmattwads talked about how frequent masturbation exhausted the Zhi(will) in the kidneys thus effecting the next part of the cycle the Hun(eternal soul) in the liver, resulting in a lessening of compassion, generosity, and kindness. Yes?

Is this purely from the constant release of jing or from the addiction of that release?

Would the same happen to someone with a drug addiction or would it affect the elemental cycle differently resulting in the loss of some other element/organ?

Good question. The primary reason drugs make one feel good is because they initiate a very large and unnatural release of jing from the kidneys. So yes this has the same effect as too frequent ejaculation. This is also why hard drug users age faster... loss of jing.

In regards to addiction it is a tricky cycle. The Kidneys house the Zhi or the will. So the more one weakens the Kidney Zhi the more one weakens the will, while at the same time developing attachment to the pleasure of the unnaturally large jing release. So yes very much related to the kidneys. This is one of the main approaches I use to treat someone that has addictions with acupuncture and herbs for this very reason.

17 hours ago, dmattwads said:

The primary reason drugs make one feel good is because they initiate a very large and unnatural release of jing from the kidneys

Are you referring to hallucinatory drugs?

19 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Are you referring to hallucinatory drugs?

No, mostly the schedule one type stuff, hard stuff.

Edited by dmattwads

22 minutes ago, dmattwads said:

No, mostly the schedule one type stuff, hard stuff.

Please elaborate. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Please elaborate. Thank you.

Schedule one is the hard stuff like meth, crack, morphine, heroin, the stuff that makes you feel really good but is really bad for you.

Hallucinogens would affect the Heart Xin more.

7 minutes ago, dmattwads said:

Schedule one is the hard stuff like meth, crack, morphine, heroin, the stuff that makes you feel really good but is really bad for you.

Hallucinogens would affect the Heart Xin more.

Hi dmattwads,

Aren't hallucinogens more targeted at the mind?

hallucinogen is a psychoactive agent that often or ordinarily causes hallucinationsperceptual anomalies, and other substantial subjective changes in thoughtemotion, and consciousness that are not typically experienced to such degrees with other drug classifications. The common classifications for hallucinogens are psychedelicsdissociatives and deliriants. Although hallucinogens all can induce altered states of consciousness with some overlap in effects, there are quantifiable as well as vast qualitative differences in the induced subjective experiences between classes of hallucinogens which is due to differing and distinct pharmacological mechanisms.

- Wikipedia

If so, I cannot put a finger on your focus/differentiation re kidneys, Heart Xin ( ?)...

- Anand

6 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi dmattwads,

Aren't hallucinogens more targeted at the mind?

hallucinogen is a psychoactive agent that often or ordinarily causes hallucinationsperceptual anomalies, and other substantial subjective changes in thoughtemotion, and consciousness that are not typically experienced to such degrees with other drug classifications. The common classifications for hallucinogens are psychedelicsdissociatives and deliriants. Although hallucinogens all can induce altered states of consciousness with some overlap in effects, there are quantifiable as well as vast qualitative differences in the induced subjective experiences between classes of hallucinogens which is due to differing and distinct pharmacological mechanisms.

- Wikipedia

If so, I cannot put a finger on your focus/differentiation re kidneys, Heart Xin ( ?)...

- Anand

Yes Hallucinogens do target the mind. In TCM the heart houses the mind.

So if we are talking about Hallucinogens we are going to look at the heart/mind.

If we are talking about schedule one drugs we are going to look at the kidney/zhi/jing.

Hope that clarifies things.

10 minutes ago, dmattwads said:

Hope that clarifies things.

I am hallucinaTed...

th?id=OIP.KSNMS4ju55ixMuSZI78kfAHaKf&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

tumblr_nvcv6hP4KN1uvl297o1_500.gifv

I AM HERE, THERE AND EVERYWHERE ~ WHERE AM I?