Goldleaf

Super sleep

Hi there,

I am so close to super sleep.  I have a comfrotable organic mattress and mattress topper.  I have experienced times where I sleep so well, I wake feeling super energised.  I even have a chi flow sometimes just from lying down!!  (thanks to chi kung practice and open energy channels I guess)

But then at bad times, I get this reaction when I walk in the room.  I am getting it now.  I keep wanting to cough, I have runny nose, am farting, and I know I will probably sleep terrible tonight.  My room is clean and hygenic and I keep it ventilated and nice temperature.  I just want to know if there is something else I am missing.  I don't think its something wrong with me (althoug I could definitely be healthier..), since when I am in other areas of the house I feel fine.  I"ve even sealed up the air vents in my room totally air tight.

I know i've posted here in the past but just want to check there isn't something I missed.  I don't want to watch my life go by with up and down sleeps, i've missed work and study because of this its the worst thing.

Edit: for those TCM buffs, I also feel a pinching in my kidneys when the room flares up like this.

Thanks

gl

Edited by Goldleaf

could be a mold problem in your home? There a guy on this forum selling negative ion generators, really good stuff you could try for a change :) First day I used it I noticed I could sit at the desk for longer without agitation or needing to move my legs. The air had the 'density' of colder and charged air like it was a storm outside, although it was full summer oven.

2 hours ago, Goldleaf said:

Hi there,

I am so close to super sleep.  I have a comfrotable organic mattress and mattress topper.  I have experienced times where I sleep so well, I wake feeling super energised.  I even have a chi flow sometimes just from lying down!!  (thanks to chi kung practice and open energy channels I guess)

But then at bad times, I get this reaction when I walk in the room.  I am getting it now.  I keep wanting to cough, I have runny nose, am farting, and I know I will probably sleep terrible tonight.  My room is clean and hygenic and I keep it ventilated and nice temperature.  I just want to know if there is something else I am missing.  I don't think its something wrong with me (althoug I could definitely be healthier..), since when I am in other areas of the house I feel fine.  I"ve even sealed up the air vents in my room totally air tight.

I know i've posted here in the past but just want to check there isn't something I missed.  I don't want to watch my life go by with up and down sleeps, i've missed work and study because of this its the worst thing.

Edit: for those TCM buffs, I also feel a pinching in my kidneys when the room flares up like this.

Thanks

gl

Have you correlated this with the time of the year? Or even time of the day? 

According to Traditional Indian medicine, spring time is causes aggravation of the water element, thereby resulting in lot of symptoms you mentioned.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yogajournal.com/.amp/teach/secret-best-summer-yet-burn-excess-kapha-now

There could be a number of reasons, and may even be a combination of causes. 

Out of curiosity, why do the vents need to be blocked? 

Whats the general air quality in that area? 

More info needed to narrow down the probables. 

Possible mold or so so air.  Can you open a window, get in some fresh air and sun.  The farting may be more food oriented.  As I get older and the digestion slows down, sugar and starches are more bloating and gas producing. 

For relaxation try Yoga Nidra, lots of free ones on the internet.  Great for learning to relax.  Though for a true insomniac, sleep is a hard riddle. 

2 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

could be a mold problem in your home? There a guy on this forum selling negative ion generators, really good stuff you could try for a change :) First day I used it I noticed I could sit at the desk for longer without agitation or needing to move my legs. The air had the 'density' of colder and charged air like it was a storm outside, although it was full summer oven.

Are you quite sure negative ion generators will help to eradicate mold? 

Mold issues are related to dampness, so a more appropriate appliance to have would be a dehumidifier. 

Even then, one would need to address the problematic areas first, and thats usually a painstaking process, 

more so if the mold have penetrated the walls. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, C T said:

Are you quite sure negative ion generators will help to eradicate mold? 

Mold issues are related to dampness, so a more appropriate appliance to have would be a dehumidifier. 

Even then, one would need to address the problematic areas first, and thats usually a painstaking process, 

more so if the mold have penetrated the walls. 

A UV lamp.  Kills viruses while it's at it too.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

A UV lamp.  Kills viruses while it's at it too.  

Sound suggestion! A UV lamp will certainly do an excellent job of killing the spores alright. 

I wonder if it'll dislodge embedded mold too... 

A dehumidifier is quite useful for moderating excess humidity in the air, something a UV lamp cannot do. 

Its possible nowadays to purchase dehumidifiers with built-in UV sterilization. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Goldleaf said:

Hi there,

Thanks

gl

Hi Goldleaf,

I recently had the thought, it was almost time for you to start posting again, and while I don't have the time or inclination to search out the actual timeline of your past posts on this subject, it seems to me (in this moment) they tend to be cyclical.

Given this, I wonder if you've looked into seasonal type allergies?

Here's a brief article: https://www.drbrianlum.com/post/can-seasonal-allergies-cause-stomach-upset

It also touches on how it may be a rather simple environmental factor - easily remedied once discovered. 

In any case, welcome back. 

When things are dank or when I've spent too much time the washroom, I reach for a can of Ozium for a quick spray.   Smell minty and I think its more germ killing then most. 

• OZIUM is a product that sanitizes the air you breathe. It is clinically proven to eliminate odors, unlike current products that just mask odors.
  • OZIUM combats airborne contaminants and eliminates odors with glycol-ized actiondispensing micron sized particles that linger in the air, attach to airborne bacteria and malodors to drastically reduce air pollution, purify and sanitize the air.
  • ELIMINATES MALODORS BAUSED BY AIRBORNE BACTERIA FROM:
  • Mildew, sinks and drains, cars, bathrooms, automotive interiors, dining rooms, living rooms, kennels, mobile homes, campers, sick rooms, garbage, storage areas, offices, nurseries, locker rooms, garages, closets, hampers..

Thanks everyone its always nice to receive such kind thoughtful messages and sorry for the delay.

I was sleeping amazing again but just now it has "flared up".   I forgot to also ask, is there any people out there with "open third eye" who could help me determine what it is in this room that is flaring up?  It seems so strange huh, that these are the following things I know about it:

- even with the windows wide open, the toxin doesn't clear

-it takes 2-3 days usually for the toxin to clear

-it does not have a smell but I sense it with the above reactions in my original post

-I get an INSTANT reaction.  INstant gas, instant blooshot eyes, instant runny nose

ALso , I am wondering if there are any daobums out there who are open third eye enough to be willing to even penetrate my psyche and help me determine what it is.  Perhaps my subconscious already knows.  I would be willing to pay you for your efforts, if it solves the problem.  I am a man of my word.

Thanks

Hmm will look into a UV lamp, Ozium,, and and Ion generator, thank you sincerely.

Is Ozium a natural product?

Also,is there any easy way to tell if mould has penetrated the walls of my bedroom?  And/or remove mold from walls?

On 3/18/2020 at 2:39 AM, ilumairen said:

Hi Goldleaf,

I recently had the thought, it was almost time for you to start posting again, and while I don't have the time or inclination to search out the actual timeline of your past posts on this subject, it seems to me (in this moment) they tend to be cyclical.

Given this, I wonder if you've looked into seasonal type allergies?

Here's a brief article: https://www.drbrianlum.com/post/can-seasonal-allergies-cause-stomach-upset

It also touches on how it may be a rather simple environmental factor - easily remedied once discovered. 

In any case, welcome back. 

Thanks for sharing ilumairen.  The thing is, if it was seasonal allergies it would affect me outside the house, and bedroom, which it never does.  Its only when I walk into the bedroom sometimes.

They are cyclical in the sense that I am getting affected very often, like 3 bad sleeps followed by 4 good (at best), it just I try not to post too often as I don't want to spam the forums.  But this cycle needs to end.  I deserve good sleep, I want to do good things and help others heal themsevles.

21 minutes ago, Goldleaf said:

ALso , I am wondering if there are any daobums out there who are open third eye enough to be willing to even penetrate my psyche and help me determine what it is.

You might be asking for trouble when you phrase your need for help like this.

There is a widely recognized Ayurvedic medical clairvoyant Eric Isen whom you could consult about your problems. I can vouch that he is a person of talent.

https://ayurvedicintuitive.com/about_consult.html

• Like 1

thank you virtue

19 minutes ago, virtue said:

You might be asking for trouble when you phrase your need for help like this.

i'm not worried.  For those that have such power, and want to use it for negative things, they would know two things: that I am an incredibly positive and kind person, and the universal law, that whatever negative action you choose to perform on another human being, will come back to you tenfold.  Of course I am not inviting psychic penetration, unless it is mutually agreed and beneficial.

Edited by Goldleaf

To be honest deepscan can be damaging even without any malicious intent.

I dont know anything about Eric Isen, but you have to consult with medical practitioner.

Did you try sleeping in other houses / homes / places?

How many years are you obsessed with having a good sleep?

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

To be honest deepscan can be damaging even without any malicious intent.

I dont know anything about Eric Isen, but you have to consult with medical practitioner.

Did you try sleeping in other houses / homes / places?

How many years are you obsessed with having a good sleep?

Your evil stinks up this forum!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sramana said:

Your evil stinks up this forum!

If I am evil, the smartest thing to do is to keep as far distant as possible.

You are doing rather an opposite.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

If I am evil, the smartest thing to do is to keep as far distant as possible.

You are doing rather an opposite.

Evil but vapid, empty vessel.  I know you in the real world.  That is what makes this so fun!

11 minutes ago, Sramana said:

Evil but vapid, empty vessel. 

Which is why I have siddhi, and you dont ? 

Edited by GSmaster
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sramana said:

I know you in the real world.  That is what makes this so fun!

We all know its not true. Which hints upon a medical diagnosis called Schizophrenia, you claim to know or spoken to someone in real world, when you did not. 

Do you also have some other famous people coming to you and speaking? Napoleon Bonaparte, Hitler, Stalin? Whom else you know personally in real world?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Goldleaf said:

Hmm will look into a UV lamp, Ozium,, and and Ion generator, thank you sincerely.

Is Ozium a natural product?

hmnn, not really.  Alcohol, fragrance(?), glycol tri-somethings.  Smells minty and kills germs and mold. 

<may I recommend we keep the conversation on OP's subject of sleep and environment> 

I guess sleep breaks down into mental game, environment, and physical factors.  Goldleaf seems to be more focused on environment so changing those variables should be tried.  Trying to sleep in another room, heck sometimes even on the floor can help me.  But keep in mind it could be a mental or physical factor.  Sleeping well can be a tough nut to crack.

So try things and give them an honest chance to work.  My latest find is a wedge pillow (7 1/2") used to knock out my snoring. Took awhile to get used to it but it works well.  For me it works best when I sleep half way up it, and use my pillow vertically instead of horizontally. 

What I'm getting at is, this takes experimentation.  Keep a log, and start experimenting.  Slow and steady. 

Edited by thelerner

On 3/31/2020 at 4:38 AM, GSmaster said:

We all know its not true. Which hints upon a medical diagnosis called Schizophrenia, you claim to know or spoken to someone in real world, when you did not. 

Do you also have some other famous people coming to you and speaking? Napoleon Bonaparte, Hitler, Stalin? Whom else you know personally in real world?

We all?   LOL

On 4/1/2020 at 2:01 AM, thelerner said:

hmnn, not really.  Alcohol, fragrance(?), glycol tri-somethings.  Smells minty and kills germs and mold. 

<may I recommend we keep the conversation on OP's subject of sleep and environment> 

I guess sleep breaks down into mental game, environment, and physical factors.  Goldleaf seems to be more focused on environment so changing those variables should be tried.  Trying to sleep in another room, heck sometimes even on the floor can help me.  But keep in mind it could be a mental or physical factor.  Sleeping well can be a tough nut to crack.

So try things and give them an honest chance to work.  My latest find is a wedge pillow (7 1/2") used to knock out my snoring. Took awhile to get used to it but it works well.  For me it works best when I sleep half way up it, and use my pillow vertically instead of horizontally. 

What I'm getting at is, this takes experimentation.  Keep a log, and start experimenting.  Slow and steady. 

Slow and steady indeed, thanks so much mate. I do keep a log also.  Try to air my bedding regularly.  I was just thinking, maybe it is cyclical mould thing.  Ill look up thre life cycle of mould now.

Glad to hear you got a setup that  works, will look into wedge pillow myself.  YOu probably know this stuff but snoring can also be due to dampness in TCM.  Damp spleen, etc.  From memory eating less fried and processed foods and more steamed veg and also help naturally prevent phlegm and damp accumulation. 

• Thanks 1