Heartbreak

The Biggest Threats to All Governments Worldwide are Spiritual Enlightenment in Humanity to Attain Infinite Siddhis Powers to Become Rainbow Bodies of Light

Oh ... its been so long since anyone did this   ^  old one !

'Matrix   me off   Baby ! '

8 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Image may contain: 5 people

The soul can exist on it's own. Unlike the created substances - things with a root to them. So a soul less person is one who is asleep. A master can see that they do not really use their higher aspects almost never. When speaking to them only mechanical or reaction like activity can be observed. As indeed, it is the soul that changes and only the soul can change.

2 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

A master can see that they do not really use their higher aspects almost never. When speaking to them only mechanical or reaction like activity can be observed.

Like "projectionists"?

17 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Like "projectionists"?

you don't project. you are not the body. you have a mind. you are not the mind. a normal person is developed enough to observe that.

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Hi Steve,

A wise man needs no correction.

A fool is not worth my attention?

- Anand

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Starjumper said:

DeqYHdXW4Ag6qjR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ah, a variation of Sophocles: "Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish."

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Ah, a variation of Sophocles: "Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish."

I didn't know about that source, but we sure see a lot of it on this forum, if you like understatements.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I didn't know about that source, but we sure see a lot of it on this forum, if you like understatements.

Like the people who get upset when they're disagreed with, throw fits, call people names, block them, and then troll them?

Edited by ilumairen
changed "others" for "them" for clarity
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Like the people who get upset when they're disagreed with, throw fits, call people names, block them, and then troll them?

It’s more like some pathetic thought police who despise people with pure hearts, who ignore all explanations due to personal vendetta, and never miss a chance to jump on the side of, and join in with, some other jealous little worm who can’t read.  Now THAT, is trolling.

I’ve been putting up with the only thing you do with me, attacking, for around ten years now, overlooking it, and normally been civil with you. So now, humorless worm, you are at the top of the shit list, where you belong.  Forever.

Edited by Starjumper

8 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

It’s more like some pathetic thought police who despise people with pure hearts, who ignore all explanations due to personal vendetta, and never miss a chance to jump on the side of, and join in with, some other jealous little worm who can’t read.  Now THAT, is trolling.

I’ve been putting up with the only thing you do with me, attacking, for around ten years now, overlooking it, and normally been civil with you. So now, humorless worm, you are at the top of the shit list, where you belong.  Forever.

Stop whining, hippy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

If this is meant to refer to me, please allow me to simplify, I've come to realize I honestly don't like the way you act, with all the damn posturing, vilifying, derision and name calling.  And genuinely think with much of what you do bother to write here, you're just talking out of your ass to get attention.

Nobody is jealous of you.

I see no purity of heart in what you type here.

I have no vendetta against you; I just don't like you very much, like some of the b.s. you type even less, and see no reason to pretend otherwise.

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Well anyone can look at my profile here. I joined in 2015, after taking an internet hiatus for multiple years. So your math is a bit flawed, although I'm willing to accept a few short months on my shit list may feel more like a decade to someone such as yourself who is more than willing to dish it out, but completely unable to take anything remotely nearing the same treatment he happily serves to others. 

Your shit list is nothing to me oh self aggrandizing keyboard warrior.

• Like 1

On 17/03/2020 at 4:39 AM, Starjumper said:

DeqYHdXW4Ag6qjR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yes,  you would put up something like this  ; you,  who hate people that have corrected you .

Yet, you claim to be wise .

As I said before  .... keep on posting your stuff  ... its very 'revealing'  .

On 18/03/2020 at 6:23 AM, Starjumper said:

This   ^    is EXACTLY  what we mean !

a thought on the title:

why should gvnmt hate enlightened people? 

I mean truly enlightened ones mostly likely don´t care for the mundane

12 hours ago, Phantalor said:

a thought on the title:

why should gvnmt hate enlightened people? 

I mean truly enlightened ones mostly likely don´t care for the mundane

It's because enlightened people are on to their little games, and have been for thousands of years.  The same games have been played by governments since time immemorial.

Hate isn't the right word though, silencing is more like it, but even then, silencing is not that important these days, or ever, because the normals don't believe the enlightened ones anyway, and the enlightened ones quickly give up on telling the truth.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3

I'd be willing to bet if you asked 1,000 lawmakers of all stripes what the 100 biggest problems facing them are.  You'd have zero mention the enlightened or rainbow bodied persons. My thinking is its just not on there radar.  There are so many real world problems they have to deal with that looking out for Syd who's been in that cave for 12 years or Buddy who's been sitting under that Bodhi tree for 6 1/2 weeks.. I am sure they wouldn't care. 

In truth your high end spiritual people, except for the crazier Cadillac or Apocalypse now types don't cause trouble. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

In truth your high end spiritual people, except for the crazier Cadillac or Apocalypse now types don't cause trouble.

Good morning Michael,

Because they maintain low profiles? They don't "project" themselves?

- Anand

• Like 1