Lightseeker

Mantra/tantra for sex

6 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

Whats wrong with this one?

He is unwilling to pay professionals to solve his problem. :lol:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

I saw this cool post on prophet666 

https://www.prophet666.com/2017/04/yantra-for-having-intercourse-with-lover.html?m=1

does anyone know any other mantras for this type of thing

This has more of  a “spell” of attachment for others feel to it. It resonates in the 3rd chakra - sense of self. I definitely would not recommend this sort of thing.

• Like 2

He says it is “vashikaran tantra”. vashikaran means “to enchant” or “to entrap”. Bad juju. Stay away from that crap and be a better person so you may have a loving relationship with your loved one.

• Like 3

As usual, lightseeker wants power and for others to think and do research for him, and all of it for free.

Do some personal work and stay away from the esoteric work until you develop the character to not need the powers you seek—then you can study what you want free of ego desire and ego fear.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

As usual, lightseeker wants power and for others to think and do research for him, and all of it for free.

Do some personal work and stay away from the esoteric work until you develop the character to not need the powers you seek—then you can study what you want free of ego desire and ego fear.

Why does this site attract 12 year olds? :lol: They come on here with grand expectations and not a clue about being aware. 

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, ralis said:

Why does this site attract 12 year olds? :lol: They come on here with grand expectations and not a clue about being aware. 

Even people in their 70s here are emotional 12 year-olds in that regard because power or a way to eliminate gray hairs, fat, and wrinkles are far more appealing than challenging themselves to outgrow what actually isn’t helpful for them as human beings and spiritual beings.

Some call themselves holy men but act petulant. Some claim to have martial power but are full of insecurity. Some think finding ways to have sex through mantras and yantras is perfectly acceptable and without consequences. Some want to write and say a lot of nothing while thinking themselves to be profound.

Not enough think that they can be better in simple ways that require nothing more than humility, openness, consideration and understanding, forgiveness, gratitude, and listening.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just so it is abundantly clear, don’t use what lightseeker posted for sex/“love” because it goes against the free will of another individual, the target, and is the equivalent of giving someone a date rape drug. Only a sick and disgusting individual would do this and deserves the consequences they bring upon themselves for it.

Get your house in order, @Lightseeker. Or pay the price over multiple lifetimes of suffering for playing with the magic and power you seek.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Just so it is abundantly clear, don’t use what lightseeker posted for sex/“love” because it goes against the free will of another individual, the target, and is the equivalent of giving someone a date rape drug. Only a sick and disgusting individual would do this and deserves the consequences they bring upon themselves for it.

Get your house in order, @Lightseeker. Or pay the price over multiple lifetimes of suffering for playing with the magic and power you seek.

You don't have that much siddhi yourself, mate. . .

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, dwai said:

He says it is “vashikaran tantra”. vashikaran means “to enchant” or “to entrap”. Bad juju. Stay away from that crap and be a better person so you may have a loving relationship with your loved one.

Sorry to be annoying but this is not tantra and he says that. His blog of consists of mere mantras of yantras/sigils, as he mentions. This is NOT the tantra/magic/cultivation system in any way.

I like that you describe vashikaran as to enchant because it implies the other person is not forced to do what he will do. Vashikaran is merely hypnosis and real act of hypnosis does not force or entrap in any way by it's physics mechanics. This is why this can only be done on those weaker than you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

Sorry to be annoying but this is not tantra and he says that. His blog of consists of mere mantras of yantras/sigils, as he mentions. This is NOT the tantra/magic/cultivation system in any way.

I like that you describe vashikaran as to enchant because it implies the other person is not forced to do what he will do. Vashikaran is merely hypnosis and real act of hypnosis does not force or entrap in any way by it's physics mechanics. This is why this can only be done on those weaker than you.

Do you know any techniques 

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Do you date or even have a social life? Involuntary celibate? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

Whatever criteria your base it on is not my concern, especially as you have no idea what I do practice (as I don’t publish everything here) or what I can do from the siddhis I do have for fuck's sake, and I could list what I earned from mantra alone, which I learned dozens of and mastered from a teacher whom I've already mentioned multiple times in this forum, but I don't need to get into a pissing contest with you over this crap.

From a guy who doesn’t know squat about Zhan Zhuang where you once said ten minutes was enough especially to me, a Yi Quan practitioner, this is a joke.

What's disturbing is you saying that the power lightseeker linked won't work on those who aren't weaker than him, when the fact of the matter is, he's attempting to assert will over othersThere is karmic repercussions for it just like attempted bribery and murder will result in any judge throwing the book at you. 

Also, nobody needs siddhi to understand that what he’s doing or attempting to do is karmically wrong, so piss off, wanker.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ralis said:

Do you date or even have a social life? Involuntary celibate? 

For the two years he's been coming here begging for techniques and ignoring advice on what is proper as he answers only to get the techniques, he probably has a serious problem. All the reprimanding and guidance is sadly only enough at this moment to be there for when he faces the consequences of his actions to realize he should have listened. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

What do siddhis have to do with anything? :huh:

People can have siddhis for various random reasons like good past life karma.

I can point you to people that have powers but have no proper training or even embarked on the road to enlightenment.

• Like 1

I'm dying. The site in the link says:

The Vashikaran Yantra Upay as per the writings of the Tantra is said to greatly increase the chances of the practitioner have physical relations with his or her spouse or lover.

Note- I have neither used this Vashikaran Yantra Experiment or heard from someone who has successfully implemented it for having intercourse with his or her spouse or beloved.

Hahahahaha, um. So many things wrong here. 

Firstly... If this is meant to be used on a person who is already your "spouse or beloved," why the fuck do you need a magic spell to get some nookie? Not getting any nookie from your "spouse or beloved" recently? Well, here are some other 10,000x more powerful ways to increase your likelihood of enjoying some connubial bliss (I suggest trying them in combination and using them regularly):

-Brush your teeth, shave off that stupid looking beard (if you do not live on Wudang and you are not a member of the Wu-Tang Clan, you should avoid looking like a guy who transplanted his pubes onto his chin... RZA can get away with things the rest of us cannot, ok?), take a shower with extra time devoted to washing your booty crack and stank-ass feet

-Do the dishes or do some other favor

-Say something sweet and supportive several times a day

-Listen!

-Make gentle, warm bodily contact throughout the day

-Make eye contact

-I said Listen! Were you listening??

-Spend waaaaaaaaaaay less time on stupid websites. Or smart websites. Or any websites at all. This will give you more time to do all of the above. 

-Get some exercise, hopefully together. You'll both look and feel better, get your juices flowing, and have a perfect excuse to hop in the shower together.

(Bonus tip: Unless your loved one is a huge fucking weirdo--actually not that unlikely if you found somebody willing to date a TDB user, I must say--then intoning poorly-pronounced Hindi into his/her ears is probably going to reduce your chances of getting some, not increase them. This is especially true if you have not brushed your teeth and there is a huge pile of moldering pots in the kitchen sink you said you were gonna wash, like, fucking yesterday!)

Secondly... I have to hand it to the author: he (I'm 99% sure it's a dude) is surprisingly honest for admitting he has never actually used this thing to get laid. Here's a bit of free advice for the younguns: Don't take dating/sex advice from people who claim to know the Jedi secrets of lovemaking on the one hand, and yet are practicing the Sith arts of creepily mixing repressed sexual energy and spirituality on the other. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Yes I do. And many on the internet do. No ones going to give stones to a faetus. Most techniques you as for require atman/adam kadmon. People with atmic progress are very sane, mature and smart. They look down on earthly weakness. Regardless to do most techniques you begged for requires a strong force of consciousness, so build massive chi first. All 3 dan tiens active. Then you can worry about the higher kayas and annunakihood.

Don't pm me.

Lightseeker...

Love has to come before sex, learn all you can about how to love yourself first. If you both are in that space, then the sex wouldn't require any more work than dinner and dancing. But you can't expect to just sit there casting spells. Peace.

Edit: Will Smith

Edited by AngelsView
  • Like 1

On 19-11-2019 at 7:19 PM, Lightseeker said:

I saw this cool post on prophet666 

https://www.prophet666.com/2017/04/yantra-for-having-intercourse-with-lover.html?m=1

does anyone know any other mantras for this type of thing

I don't think you need a mantra for appreciating sex. It is simply the love that it is all about. That is what the pleasure is all about. One can even find so much pleasure in the love itself that it is like an ongoing never ending full body orgasm. But instead, the scent of you is pure like that of a baby. For both men and women. This is simply the natural indicator of being in alignment with your own true nature of being, and under the influence of your own soul. 

You also don't need another person to be under the influence of your own soul. But most often those conditions are just more easy. However, you can also simply imagine for the purpose of appreciating. You can even imagine the feeling or emotion itself, of love, if you are familiar with that. 

But mantras are just designed to replace resistant thought. If you want a better mantra, just think positive thoughts of appreciation. That will get you tapped into pure positive source energy. And that feels very good. It is highly satisfying and orgasmic or pleasurable, to be under the influence of source.