voidisyinyang

The scandal of me sitting in full lotus padmasana

Recommended Posts

Part of the beauty of this place is that for the most part we don´t charge each other for advice.  People weigh in freely with their opinions and thoughts.  Some, though not all, of these opinions are quite sagely.  Void´s advice may or may not be of great value but I wish he didn´t offer it for sale.  I´d prefer to keep this forum noncommercial. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 5:02 PM, voidisyinyang said:

To reiterate my OP - for the people who continue to PM me questions - you need to first donate $20 via

http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

Then I will do four hours of full lotus meditation and I will then answer your question.

Thanks for your cooperation.

 

 

 

I just donated $.01 to you.  I hope it helps.

 

(Actually, if you could meditate up one of those remote orgasms for me like you did to that lady in the coffee shop years ago, I'd cough up a little more).

 

 

Edited by manitou
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, manitou said:

 

 

I just donated $.01 to you.  I hope it helps.

 

(Actually, if you could meditate up one of those remote orgasms for me like you did to that lady in the coffee shop years ago, I'd cough up a little more).

 

 

 

How about group sex at a distance?  I'll join both of you?  Any other takers?  Let's all have fun!  No wait...  this already came to pass here on TDB, with different participants.  And here I am thinking I'm the first one to whom it occurred.  Nevemind.  I'll keep minding my  own o   business.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 12:11 PM, voidisyinyang said:

For those of you who are PMing me questions you can first make a $20 donation to http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation and then I will do a four hour full lotus meditation session for you to properly answer your question.

thanks for your interest.

Or, I'm sure we could crowdfund you $20 if you would finally post up even just a 5-minute video of you in full lotus giving a random stranger an O&D?  Seriously, the internet NEEDS this!  Not to mention, many women would gladly pay you $20 a pop as volunteers! :lol:

Edited by gendao
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, manitou said:

 

 

I just donated $.01 to you.  I hope it helps.

 

(Actually, if you could meditate up one of those remote orgasms for me like you did to that lady in the coffee shop years ago, I'd cough up a little more).

 

 

 

Sadly, that was years ago  .... he cant get it psychically 'up' any more .

 

 

 

HOWEVER ....  and entirely co-incidentally , I just happen to have 'on hand' a fresh supply of 'psychic Viagra '

 

https://www.californiapsychics.com/blog/mind-body-spirit/psychic-viagra-get-your-mojo-back.html

 

 

Drew !  Call me    (only $1 per minute )

( extra charges sneaked on to your credit card might apply - triple rate for Sunday and pubic holidays , no refunds, no guarantees and no results )

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Are you picky about gender?  I´ll take one for $5.

 

$5 !  ??     Cheap skate ! 

 

( Have you ever looked into the etymology of the word cheap skate  ?  It has its origin  in a stingy fish that would not pay an octopus for a hand job

 

 

180208_Clever_skates_1.jpg?ixlib=rails-2

 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nungali said:

 

$5 !  ??     Cheap skate ! 

 

( Have you ever looked into the etymology of the word cheap skate  ?  It has its origin  in a stingy fish that would not pay an octopus for a hand job

 

 

180208_Clever_skates_1.jpg?ixlib=rails-2

 

 

 

 

 

I don't get it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Taomeow said:

How about group sex at a distance?  I'll join both of you?  Any other takers?  Let's all have fun!  No wait...  this already came to pass here on TDB, with different participant

 

and so the tao bums no longer exist

now its tao orgies, distance and age does not matter for astral copulation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone tell me what a skill of sitting 4 hours in full lotus actually gives?

 

What are the fruits of this practice?

 

Atleast I am not able to see any noticeable results in voidisyinyangfengmang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Can anyone tell me what a skill of sitting 4 hours in full lotus actually gives?

 

What are the fruits of this practice?

 

I believe it closes some of the lower meridians (leg) thus enhancing circulation of the higher ones.  I think.  Ultimate fruit seems to be legendaries who've gone into caves hit the position and stayed in deep meditation for weeks/months.. becoming saints.. kinda thing.  See India Holy Men.  

 

But more to the point voidisyinyang is eccentric (aren't we all), but rarely insulting,  he's sharing his point of view, trying to help people. Like it or ignore it, he's a fellow member and these insults beyond a comment or two are mean spirited and not what this board is about, imo. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, manitou said:

 

 

I don't get it

 

Thats a blunt admission .  

 

But anyway , I suppose if you aren't getting it, you dont need the psychic Viagra in the first place .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Can anyone tell me what a skill of sitting 4 hours in full lotus actually gives?

 

What are the fruits of this practice?

 

Atleast I am not able to see any noticeable results in voidisyinyangfengmang

 

See p. 2   post #  16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thelerner said:

But more to the point voidisyinyang is eccentric (aren't we all), but rarely insulting,  he's sharing his point of view, trying to help people. Like it or ignore it, he's a fellow member and these insults beyond a comment or two are mean spirited and not what this board is about, imo. 

 

If you try and ignore him he occupies almost every single thread on Daoism to copy-and-paste grand speculative screeds about things like light from the future and the supposed (and evidently quite imaginary) aversion to ejaculation of Bushmen people. My observation is that if people disagree with him he actually quite regularly becomes insulting and just does more copying-and-paste flooding, only then with giant, red highlighted fonts. 

 

Why does board membership get anybody a pass? Does this mean that as long as somebody registers an account on TDB, they're allowed to do and say whatever they want? Seems a bit arbitrary to me. What happens if @TheRealTronaldDump gets an account here?

 

Maybe some of us here are being mean spirited. But Void is an unrepentant proponent of energetic child molestation with questionable meditation teachings who is constantly trawling for naive followers (and now money). Nothing else has gotten through to him and he is not banned. Kinda leaves people who find his stories gross in a bind, eh?

Edited by Walker
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, thelerner said:

 

But more to the point voidisyinyang is eccentric (aren't we all), but rarely insulting,  he's sharing his point of view, trying to help people. Like it or ignore it, he's a fellow member and these insults beyond a comment or two are mean spirited and not what this board is about, imo. 

 

Thank you for this.  I thought there was value in returning with Voidisyinyang to the O at a D topic to see if his thinking about that had changed from back in the day; it`s clear to me now that Drew is who he is and no amount of arguing with him online about it is going to change anything.  Bums who think his behavior rises to a ban-worthy level are free to take the matter up with Sean.

 

Making fun of Voidisyinyang is easy but the thrills are cheap and, as you say, not representative of the best this board has to offer. I will stop. 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

15 hours ago, thelerner said:

But more to the point voidisyinyang is eccentric (aren't we all), but rarely insulting,  he's sharing his point of view, trying to help people. Like it or ignore it, he's a fellow member and these insults beyond a comment or two are mean spirited and not what this board is about, imo. 

 

I'm glad to see the "imo" at the end of your post. And my opinion is much different. 

 

I think it is natural for people to respond in the manner they have, and the humor you see as mean spirited is an outlet for, and reasonable response to, the years of misogynistic self-aggrandizing psuedo-spiritual b.s. this individual has subjected anyone willing to read his posts to.

 

If you honestly believe his posts to not be insulting, then either you've completely missed his view of (and apparent belief in his right to energetically dominate) women, or you don't see any issue with this. 

 

In either case, I disagree with you, and reject your chastisement.

 

(Which has left out the walls of large red font and clear derision towards anyone who disagrees with him...)

 

Yeah, no. A very direct and clear no. I don't acquiesce to calls for "niceness" in the face of such "eccentricity".. what an interesting euphemism for somebody who has acted as he has all these years.. he's not some friendly uncle with a collection of sugar spoons and bells. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

I will stop. 

 

:(

 

I'm discovering at this stage in my life there is little which irritates me more than calls to civility, aside from seeing people heeding the call and silencing themselves.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And let's not overlook the very title of this thread invites commentary regarding not only the "me" of the title, but the "scandal" this "me" creates by his understanding of what happens when he sits full lotus.. which is (according to the individual) unintentional but bragged about o at a d's for young (underage in some of the tales) and unsuspecting women. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

 

 I will stop. 

 

16 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

 

:(

 

I'm discovering at this stage in my life there is little which irritates me more than calls to civility, aside from seeing people heeding the call and silencing themselves.

 

 

You´ll be glad to know then that I don´t intend to silence myself entirely.  I agree with you that Voidisyinyang behavior has been and is reprehensible.  Energetic rape is not OK.  I´ve said it before and will say it again should the occasion arise.  Voidisyinyang is unrepentent and if there´s a push to ban him from the board I will support that effort.

 

What´s not so useful, in my opinion, is making fun of him.  While we may entertain ourselves, such posts are unlikely to have any positive effect on Voidisyinyang himself.  To me it´s a little like gossip.  And I say this as an inveterate gossiper.  Gossiping about other people is fun, no question, but it´s a low vibe kind of talk.  It´s not the kind of talk that lifts us up.  Everybody deserves to be treated with dignity, even the most dispicable among us.  The best version of myself posts things on the internet that foster inclusion and belongingness.  That´s the kind of Bum I want to be.  Making fun of people -- even of Voidisyinyang -- doesn´t jive with that vision.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

 

 

You´ll be glad to know then that I don´t intend to silence myself entirely.  I agree with you that Voidisyinyang behavior has been and is reprehensible.  Energetic rape is not OK.  I´ve said it before and will say it again should the occasion arise.  Voidisyinyang is unrepentent and if there´s a push to ban him from the board I will support that effort.

 

What´s not so useful, in my opinion, is making fun of him.  While we may entertain ourselves, such posts are unlikely to have any positive effect on Voidisyinyang himself.  To me it´s a little like gossip.  And I say this as an inveterate gossiper.  Gossiping about other people is fun, no question, but it´s a low vibe kind of talk.  It´s not the kind of talk that lifts us up.  Everybody deserves to be treated with dignity, even the most dispicable among us.  The best version of myself posts things on the internet that foster inclusion and belongingness.  That´s the kind of Bum I want to be.  Making fun of people -- even of Voidisyinyang -- doesn´t jive with that vision.

 

 

 

 

Humour is the best antidote to almost anything.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Walker said:

 

If you try and ignore him he occupies almost every single thread on Daoism to copy-and-paste grand speculative screeds about things like light from the future and the supposed (and evidently quite imaginary) aversion to ejaculation of Bushmen people. My observation is that if people disagree with him he actually quite regularly becomes insulting and just does more copying-and-paste flooding, only then with giant, red highlighted fonts. 

 

Why does board membership get anybody a pass? Does this mean that as long as somebody registers an account on TDB, they're allowed to do and say whatever they want? Seems a bit arbitrary to me. What happens if @TheRealTronaldDump gets an account here?

 

Maybe some of us here are being mean spirited. But Void is an unrepentant proponent of energetic child molestation with questionable meditation teachings who is constantly trawling for naive followers (and now money). Nothing else has gotten through to him and he is not banned. Kinda leaves people who find his stories gross in a bind, eh?

 

Yeah well, thats 'The Learner' for you !    

 

'Drew is is only trying to help people '    :D         ( D ude makes a thread saying he is being flooded by PMs (he isnt ) from people that want his help (they dont)  and he offers to sit in Lotus 'for them'   IF they pay him .    

 

yes, let's start feeling sorry for him and write a post chastising all of us .

 

The perception is low in this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

 

 

You´ll be glad to know then that I don´t intend to silence myself entirely.  I agree with you that Voidisyinyang behavior has been and is reprehensible.  Energetic rape is not OK.  I´ve said it before and will say it again should the occasion arise.  Voidisyinyang is unrepentent and if there´s a push to ban him from the board I will support that effort.

 

What´s not so useful, in my opinion, is making fun of him.  While we may entertain ourselves, such posts are unlikely to have any positive effect on Voidisyinyang himself.  To me it´s a little like gossip.  And I say this as an inveterate gossiper.  Gossiping about other people is fun, no question, but it´s a low vibe kind of talk.  It´s not the kind of talk that lifts us up.  Everybody deserves to be treated with dignity, even the most dispicable among us.  The best version of myself posts things on the internet that foster inclusion and belongingness.  That´s the kind of Bum I want to be.  Making fun of people -- even of Voidisyinyang -- doesn´t jive with that vision.

 

 

 

IMO dignity, respect, honour etc are things EARNED  not given automatically .

 

Attack, derision   and the like are also earned .

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I preferred the jokes..

 

6 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

What´s not so useful, in my opinion, is making fun of him.  While we may entertain ourselves, such posts are unlikely to have any positive effect on Voidisyinyang himself.  To me it´s a little like gossip

 

What about the effect on others? Like a young woman who may stumble into this place when his posts are left unchecked and believe the silence is condoning and accepting. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites