Stosh

Trump talk

14 minutes ago, Stosh said:

What exactly was gangsterish or racist ? This looks like misguided and false accusation.

Being a neutral observer, i suppose this really irks me some, and please dont misunderstand and attack my position. 

This is as much false, as the first statement. You arent neutral , and you should withstand the correct criticism of the bad claims.

Just because I keep to the topic it will appear as if im not neutral, but i assure you, there is no love for anyone who displays the kind of flaws that Trump does, regardless. 

6 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Jeesh dude , thats an insult gangsterish , racist , insults . Who are you kidding ? 

The latest spat with the ems is that he invited some people who hate america , to leave. 

If they think someplace else is better, GO. 

They grouped themselves off based on the color they imagine themselves to have, that isn't Trumps segregation of them , that's them lumping themselves and accusing Trump for being white , of racism so that no criticism of them can escape the counter accusation of racism.  AOC looks white to me, and as such , it cant be racist to tell her to get out. The one who married her brother , and evaded taxes isn't innocent either. 

calm down 

14 minutes ago, C T said:

I wish one of you will call him out on his uncouth remarks even once, but like those immediately in his circle, you guys cant seem to bring yourself to acknowledge his imperfections.

He wasn't elected to say sweet nice things while reading a teleprompter.   In fact, a lot of people who have NOT lost their basic survival instinct because of political correctness, like that he is in fact uncouth, loud, and abrasive. His actions and the left's favorite word rhetoric forces the left's agenda into the spotlight.

And continuing, he was elected because people were fed up with all the sweet talk from prior administrations that did nothing except advancing the globalist agenda.

41 minutes ago, Stosh said:

"do you understand the happenings surrounding the magnitsky act?  noname McCain isnt mentioned in there for nothin'....did you forget that the cabal was hellbent on taking Putin down and bringing Russia to her knees?"

I dunno , maybe not. The act seems to aim at reducing corrupt inhumane behavior , but , to be honest ,that doesn't seem like enough to motivate our congress to pass laws. I would suspect it has to do more with the banking aspect and seeing some sort of vulnerability. 

They didn't , nor do , want to take Russia down ,, but perhaps are not happy about Putin's gov't. 

The Magnitsky Act itself was a corrupt back room deal that helped further inhumane behavior, ironically enough.

"Take Russia Down" = bent and subverted to the Order, Putin stands in the way of that.  The oligarchs werent happy with Putin.

30 minutes ago, C T said:

Thats your opinion, and you're entitled to it. 

The same could be said of Trump, but of course, in your eyes and others here, he can do no wrong since there's so little objectivity present, making one wonder what the real purpose of this thread is, other than to vent how crooked, ignorant, biased, incompetent, corrupt everyone else is, when the focus, if done objectively, should remain on Trump, evaluating his strengths as well as weaknesses in equal measure, minus some of the irrelevant conspiracy theories which has nothing to do with the topic at all. I wish one of you will call him out on his uncouth remarks even once, but like those immediately in his circle, you guys cant seem to bring yourself to acknowledge his imperfections. If this is not an indication of bias I dont know what is. Being a neutral observer, i suppose this really irks me some, and please dont misunderstand and attack my position. 

well the part about the casting call & Omar's fraudulent entrance is not my opinion :P

and trying to enact Unlawful Laws is technically sedition, so...

and noo, the same cannot be said of Trump, because the things that come out of his mouth are just plain truths and he upholds the law, he doesnt go around trying to undermine it like what all these democrats are doing. 

maybe you forget that I'm one of those people who loves his "uncouth" remarks, as I've been the type for just this side of forever to relish in telling people truths that they really dont want to hear.

still in denial about the outlier situation we find ourselves in?  B)

I hope you dont interpret my words as "attacking your position"...if I misstep and it gets called out, I dont take that as "my position has been attacked!"  :D  (and the implied misstep is too much MSM information poisoning...difficult thing to avoid, but at some point...)

Edited by joeblast

3 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

He wasn't elected to say sweet nice things while reading a teleprompter.   In fact, a lot of people who have NOT lost their basic survival instinct because of political correctness, like that he is in fact uncouth, loud, and abrasive. His actions and the left's favorite word rhetoric forces the left's agenda into the spotlight.

And continuing, he was elected because people were fed up with all the sweet talk from prior administrations that did nothing except advancing the globalist agenda.

Perhaps there was exuberant curiosity to see whats in pandora's box... now that the lid is being lifted, I can see that the future for all is rather bleak, and I don't think Trump has the intelligence to actually contain at least some of the madness being unleashed. 

1 minute ago, C T said:

Perhaps there was exuberant curiosity to see whats in pandora's box... now that the lid is being lifted, I can see that the future for all is rather bleak, and I don't think Trump has the intelligence to actually contain at least some of the madness being unleashed. 

well, its not like you can get up and leave the theater while we're still 2/3rds of the way through this movie B)

my only curiosity is does it all lead to the central banks....because things like clinton, deep state, their human and drug and arms trafficking....that is all going down and dismantled.

1 minute ago, C T said:

A three legged horse may be entertaining for a while, but thats all there is to it. People don't expect it to win races, and those that do are being unrealistically optimistic imo. 

5 minutes ago, C T said:

Just because I keep to the topic it will appear as if im not neutral, but i assure you, there is no love for anyone who displays the kind of flaws that Trump does, regardless. 

that is one of the most non-neutral things I've ever read... your going to guarantee 100% across the world that there is no love for someone such as you say... I might venture to say, parenting reveals unconditional love in a way that may be hard for others to comprehend.   And children learn that too... when thinking of their parents (despite their flaws).     Love can look beyond opinion at times.   

Being able to see it on both sides is neutral.   Seeing the scales of One vs One million is hard to also not see objectively.

So I find it humorous when the million can pounce on the One but the Million don't see the irony in their meltdown. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, C T said:

Perhaps there was exuberant curiosity to see whats in pandora's box

There was a desire to not allow the United States become a subject state to the UN...

There is a lot of madness being released from foreign interests who want the US to fail. We are in a similar time as to the run up to the Civil War when the two sides were being stoked from behind the scenes by England and France who wanted their colonies back.

And England and France being manipulated by their bank.

Edited by Dynasty
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, dawei said:

The topic could likely get renamed to 'political events' or something more generic as that would capture what has been going on in such threads for over a year.  Some could be split (Epstein).

its part and parcel of what's going on...there's too much intertwined stuff going on here.  we have the internationalists recoiling in horror at their networks being uncovered, and by a man they tried to set up and take down after it was already too late to try it.

taken in wholly separate chunks, no picture of the forest emerges...

I mean seriously, it doesnt...

http://uspoliticalzone.com/2018/04/06/hillary-clinton-joins-witches-coven-seriously/

Edited by joeblast

6 minutes ago, dawei said:

that is one of the most non-neutral things I've ever read... your going to guarantee 100% across the world that there is no love for someone such as you say... I might venture to say, parenting reveals unconditional love in a way that may be hard for others to comprehend.   And children learn that too... when thinking of their parents (despite their flaws).     Love can look beyond opinion at times.   

Being able to see it on both sides is neutral.   Seeing the scales of One vs One million is hard to also not see objectively.

So I find it humorous when the million can pounce on the One but the Million don't see the irony in their meltdown. 

This meltdown's not just coming from one side, right? I mean, this thread and its predecessor screams the obvious. 

But i get what you're saying. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, C T said:

This meltdown's not just coming from one side, right? I mean, this thread and its predecessor screams the obvious. 

to clarify, the only reason we're still talking about sides is simply because there were more traitors in the democrat party vs the republican party - at this point in time.  because a lot of the uniparty-elected were purged from the Rs, which makes the %compromised difference even that much more stark right now.

you'll find no love for republican traitors here either!  which is why I have railed against people like john Mccain or the bushes...or Justice Roberts....or Paul Ryan...comped comped comped...

but you have to recognize that there's a giant game being played, a giant cat and mouse game - so a lot of trump's fiery rhetoric is just aimed at the network of treason and people who support that network of treason.  useful idiots like AOC or Omar are just side shows.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

I think he is implying that DJT is the one having "meltdowns". After all the media in constantly spinning that and they never lie.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, joeblast said:

to clarify, the only reason we're still talking about sides is simply because there were more traitors in the democrat party vs the republican party - at this point in time.  because a lot of the uniparty-elected were purged from the Rs, which makes the %compromised difference even that much more stark right now.

you'll find no love for republican traitors here either!  which is why I have railed against people like john Mccain or the bushes...

but you have to recognize that there's a giant game being played, a giant cat and mouse game - so a lot of trump's fiery rhetoric is just aimed at the network of treason and people who support that network of treason.  useful idiots like AOC or Omar are just side shows.

Yes, its obvious from my earlier allusion to pandora's box that i can sense some great dismantling happening. 

Traitors are one thing, but spineless, gutless, and hypocritical yes-mens are almost the same thing, and there are a few buzzing around Trump. Why not call them out for their hypocrisy? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, C T said:

I think the 2016 election showed symptoms of what was going on around the US... and likely not just the immediate past... but lots of folks feed up on politics/politicians/division/false promises and failed attempts at hope, etc.

I think Trump was voted in as a disruption to all of this; a reset, a reboot, a re-alignment of lost issues over decades of bad decision making domestically and abroad.   

Anyone paying attention to life in general for the last 40 years has heard the name Trump and knows what he is generally like and about.  In fact, many who now malign him used to be friendly with him.  Did he change or did folks change?   Seems an easy call.   Folks showed themselves generally fake in the end and would likely suggest that Trumps front and center assault style in business was simply moved from real estate mongol to WH menace ?    

That still mis-understands the outcomes we see.   

People have turned their back; congress has turned its back; media has turned its back...  Why ?     Just because of One person ?

No... because he has revealed the weakness in getting comfortable in disastrous deals; he has up-ended the train wreck of policies that got us into bad trade deals as well.   

He has called BS on 40 years of domestic and foreign policy that everyone was just sipping pool side drinks from... thinking that as long as I can just sit and sip, this is the 'good life'... Trump woke up the fantasy that folks in the US have slumbered through in a dream like state.   Now that they are awake, instead of seeing re-building and re-fashioning, they can only see the walls come tumbling down.  The walls of the imaginary comfort called political blindness of the people. 

This is a reboot going on.   Long over due.    Wait 50 years and there will be a lot said about this... how the US re-invented themselves in the modern era of global influence without losing their roots.  

That's my opinion.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, C T said:

Traitors are one thing, but spineless, gutless, and hypocritical yes-mens are almost the same thing, and there are a few buzzing around Trump. Why not call them out for their hypocrisy? 

You may need to give examples but I see this as a real challenge on some level... meaning, folks join an administration to further its goals (dare we say campaign promises which are normally empty and rarely really kept or meant in the first place).  And you have traditional politicians who don't want to rock the boat because they only know one size boat and how to survive on it.

I think a very apt idea is: If you can't support the program, you should leave.

That may be unfair to career politicians... but if you are remaining, then a neutral person would work in any administration to further their departments missions, and not be leakers, naysayers, etc.   

Maybe that sounds like an ideal political world but I think the current environment is a kind of test of it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, C T said:

Yes, its obvious from my earlier allusion to pandora's box that i can sense some great dismantling happening. 

Well, partly because of the great big game that's afoot.  Sometimes its difficult to tell who's side some people are on.  Take Rod Rosenstein for example - good guy, bad guy?  Everyone thought if Mueller was dirty then RR was dirty, but winds up turning out that's really looking like its not the case.  He's got a pattern of taking people that either have a talent at one thing, giving them a job to do, and they're gone soon - they either complete the job in a timely fashion and move on, or they prove their incompetence and are fired.  Sometimes its taking people who are on the fringes of being comped and making use of them, like we saw with Acosta - how many liberals out there were all fired up about this stuff, because it might implicate trump....

Nah, I think Trump is a bit smarter than you give him credit for, and also you dont seem to recognize its not Trump but Team Trump.  Playing chess with Bobby Fischer sitting on your shoulder helping you along.

Dont forget Benghazi, its what shifted this whole thing from "merely being on MilWhiteHat's radar" vs "shit we need a plan like now."

5 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Well, partly because of the great big game that's afoot.  Sometimes its difficult to tell who's side some people are on.  Take Rod Rosenstein for example - good guy, bad guy?  Everyone thought if Mueller was dirty then RR was dirty, but winds up turning out that's really looking like its not the case. 

RR has two nagging issues with me... although I do feel he has somehow missed the downhill moguls for the most part:

1. His comment on wearing a wire is divided on whether he was serious or not.  I have tended to say he was not...

2. Why would Comey keep saying that he knew if he was fired a special council would be appointed... RR appointed that... So was there friendly backdoor chatter that we still don't know about.

he's done a good job of CYA so far.

2 minutes ago, dawei said:

RR has two nagging issues with me... although I do feel he has somehow missed the downhill moguls for the most part:

1. His comment on wearing a wire is divided on whether he was serious or not.  I have tended to say he was not...

2. Why would Comey keep saying that he knew if he was fired a special council would be appointed... RR appointed that... So was there friendly backdoor chatter that we still don't know about.

he's done a good job of CYA so far.

ah, the life of a double agent :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C T said:

you are biased.

If in fact you really were a neutral observer we wouldn't know that.

The fact that you chose to let others know that you are a neutral observer. Means that you are no longer an observer nore neutral.

You are an interacting participant.

Exbiting the biases you claim not to have.

Please continue it's very interesting.

Edited by windwalker

3 hours ago, C T said:

Its so easy to ignore the president's gangsterish & downright racist outbursts by demeaning and poking fun at the people who's at the receiving end. There are options to embellish your point without the need to diminish another's character, or maybe because such is being normalised by Trump it somehow makes it okay? 

The "Squad" - Ayanna Pressley, Ilhan Omar, Rashid Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - are four freshmen congresswomen who embody extreme anti-American sentiments while occupying the cultural foreground of the modern progressive movement. While not actually leaders in Congress, they nonetheless hold positions of cultural leadership.

Trump, via his tweets, is bringing this information to the foreground of the American people and is forcing their rhetoric front and center of the conversation happening now during the Democratic party selection process. He is forcing the Democrats to acknowledge the skeletons in their closet, namely that they are lurching far left towards full blown communism.

This conversation serves a vital purpose: it forces the American electorate to wake up and realize what is happening (indeed, has been happening for decades) and make a choice. That choice is simple: allow the progressives to take power and hasten the decline of traditional American values in place of progressive values (i.e. big government collectivism) or return to traditional American values (limited government, liberty, and capitalism).

It's a genius move, and you don't even see it since you are discussing how he treats these poor women while ignoring everything these women are saying.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

The "Squad" - Ayanna Pressley, Ilhan Omar, Rashid Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - are four freshmen congresswomen who embody extreme anti-American sentiments while occupying the cultural foreground of the modern progressive movement. While not actually leaders in Congress, they nonetheless hold positions of cultural leadership.

Trump, via his tweets, is bringing this information to the foreground of the American people and is forcing their rhetoric front and center of the conversation happening now during the Democratic party selection process. He is forcing the Democrats to acknowledge the skeletons in their closet, namely that they are lurching far left towards full blown communism.

This conversation serves a vital purpose: it forces the American electorate to wake up and realize what is happening (indeed, has been happening for decades) and make a choice. That choice is simple: allow the progressives to take power and hasten the decline of traditional American values in place of progressive values (i.e. big government collectivism) or return to traditional American values (limited government, liberty, and capitalism).

It's a genius move, and you don't even see it since you are discussing how he treats these poor women while ignoring everything these women are saying.

thanks for the input. 

• Like 1

Oh, Joe....I wouldnt be surprised

891d38da9969a54a2532e8aea2f8e8f675ea98ae

his chin is different also, magic cleft appearance.  teeth got whiter too, although that's easier to do.

Oil Dives As Trump Says No Iran Regime Change; Pompeo Says They're "Ready To Negotiate"

eba44ae851fb2e656b469b49dbf943613892a644

Edited by joeblast

50 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Oh, Joe....I wouldnt be surprised

891d38da9969a54a2532e8aea2f8e8f675ea98ae

his chin is different also, magic cleft appearance.  teeth got whiter too, although that's easier to do.

You forgot the sagging neck... unless he simply tucked it under the shirt :P

Anyways, he looks better and with a little sun.   Maybe I'm not following up that is 'fake' Joe ?

Trump could stand to lose some weight... and likely easily could if he put the midnight cheeseburgers down  :lol:

3 hours ago, dawei said:

You may need to give examples....

Just one among many... 

Lindsay Graham then: 

"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot," Graham said. "He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."

Lindsay Graham, the sworn defender of conservative values, in real time after he got the lollies promised.... 

“I am like the happiest dude in America right now,” a beaming Graham said on Fox & Friends. “We have got a president and a national security team that I’ve been dreaming of for eight years. I am all in. Keep it up, Donald,” Graham added. “I'm sure you're watching." 

Open to individual interpretation, but people are not deaf or blind. 

The former president of Trump Plaza Hotel, Jack O Donnell, confirmed Trump's unabashed liking for racist & discriminatory slurs, stating, "“Donald Trump makes racist comments all the time. Once you know him, he speaks his mind about race very openly."