welkin

Astral Projection (don't shoot)

19 hours ago, Nungali said:

Just what I was saying !

Then again,  it appears this is a request for 'travel purposes'  only  ... so not much point in 'visiting yourself'     :D 

(Thats the thing about travel , no matter where you go ..... you just cant seem to get away from yourself .)

The way I was told is that's how you get started and then later you use it to travel.  After 'jumping' above yourself then you jump up a thousand feet, then a thousand miles up and look at the Earth, then jump on to the surface of the moon, then jump in to the center of the sun.  When you do that can you hear the low roaring rumbling sound the sun makes?  Just between you and me I never bother, once was enough.

Edited by Starjumper

12 hours ago, Nungali said:

Anyway, if you practice,  make sure  you follow up with integration exercises / meditation.  Like a physical runner needs a fit bod must make the 'astral body ' fit, and especially  fortified against invasion -   but that is more about when your projections get beyond the field of influence of your physical body .

Yes, it can be dangerous.  If someone does it who doesn't have a pure heart or a powerful guardian they can attract very bad stuff from 'upstairs' and it will stick to them.  I could share a story about that.

So it's best to be a good Taoist and have nothing for negative to stick to:  be transparent.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, welkin said:

Thank you for this. It gave me a better understanding of what i could ecxpect and good caution to have. I think i am in agreement about the place i travel to might not be the same place i would see in google maps. That is actually part of the reason i want to do it, because i think there is something somewhere that cannot be seen.

In my experience the something somewhere that cannot be seen generally correlates to something hidden within yourself that your "subconscious" or "higher self" is prodding your conscious mind to recognize and/or remember. 

7 hours ago, welkin said:

I am actually in current preparation of an efficient daily routine/practice. I realize i have more than enough resources now to start taking all this seriously and see what i can develop.

Best wishes. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, thursday said:

I don't have enough experience to give further suggestions. When I have developed a stronger foundation and ability my priority would be visiting higher astral temples.

One of the more advanced practices is to  construct your own astral temple  ... your '  sanctum sanctorium '  .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

The way I was told is that's how you get started and then later you use it to travel.  After 'jumping' above yourself then you jump up a thousand feet, then a thousand miles up and look at the Earth, then jump on to the surface of the moon, then jump in to the center of the sun.  When you do that can you hear the low roaring rumbling sound the sun makes?  Just between you and me I never bother, once was enough.

Thats a more advanced practice, some preliminaries and  'awarenesses '    need to be established first, for those just starting out.

Ooops .... look at the time ,    cross training day in town !   45 mins away and gear not even in car yet !

More later .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ilumairen said:

In my experience the something somewhere that cannot be seen generally correlates to something hidden within yourself that your "subconscious" or "higher self" is prodding your conscious mind to recognize and/or remember. 

Best wishes. 

Yes, you are right, which is why i can't say too much, but something else is guiding me.

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Yes, it can be dangerous.  If someone does it who doesn't have a pure heart or a powerful guardian they can attract very bad stuff from 'upstairs' and it will stick to them.  I could share a story about that.

So it's best to be a good Taoist and have nothing for negative to stick to:  be transparent.

I believe i do have a pure heart, and have a guardian. I have done bad things in my life and so have others. That doesn't mean they don't have pure hearts.

Quick question about guides or guardians. How do we know it's not just a bad spirit trying to manipulate us, showing us things that benefit us, but then ultimately we're being used for their own evil plots? My intuition says otherwise. but based on knowledge and experience what would be indicators of good vs. no bueno.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Jade said:

Why do you think you're in the dao bums with us? coincidence? ;);) 

Ppl playing Messiahs/Morpheus>

" there are 200 of us super special beings from this super special place, and I don't know, but  you watching here might be one of them, isn't that beautiful, it's so so beautiful, it's a possiblity, if you felt something, in your heart or in any place, you felt it RGGGGGIHT?, chances are you are it ;);) "     

" what if I told you that ............. Realize that......................."

(I always laugh at this lol)

I was looking how to astral travel and talking with the spooky spookiest of demons, thanks

Lol.

Hey man, i might just be a nobody in Shambhala, which is still a somebody! And if it's in my heart, well i will invite you nonetheless once i find it :)

But no seriously, let's find it. Seems like a nice place to live.

On 5/17/2019 at 2:08 PM, Nungali said:

One of the more advanced practices is to  construct your own astral temple  ... your '  sanctum sanctorium '  .

Thanks @Nungali, I have been looking for a cool name for what I have been calling my domain bubble. :) 

I Ching orical: 399. The One who Forms = Not kneel before the gods, acting is the way to victory. Take your destiny in your hands. “My way of forming my life is...” Proceed with strength and perseverance. The power is with you. Success.

Edited by mrpasserby
added content
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, welkin said:

I am on a quest to find Atlantis or Shambhala. I think that's where i'm from.

The best source that I've seen says that Shambhala is a place in the Tien Shan Mountains.  Translated it means something like beautiful source or wonderful spring, and there is now a ski resort there.

Now for some woo woo stuff.  Once a psychic that I knew for around a half a year told me that I'm afraid of my power because in a past life I was the wizard that semi-accidentally destroyed Atlantis  = )    Rest assured that I don't believe what psychics tell me about myself, but sometimes I see some patterns which  seem to reinforce the idea  :ph34r:

believe i do have a pure heart, and have a guardian. I have done bad things in my life and so have others. That doesn't mean they don't have pure hearts.

Yes, people with pure hearts do bad things to others, in the beginning maybe because of inexperience, but later it's usually because the 'victim' asked for it.  A true warrior has a pure heart, and they kill people.

Quick question about guides or guardians. How do we know it's not just a bad spirit trying to manipulate us, showing us things that benefit us, but then ultimately we're being used for their own evil plots? My intuition says otherwise. but based on knowledge and experience what would be indicators of good vs. no bueno.

The best way to be sure about your guardian is to find someone who can see the guardian who doesn't have an ego problem, which would be very rare.  Even then, a master may not tell you because knowing such things about themselves can lead people to be egotistical.  The best thing is to go on your intuition combined with another good indicator which is if you generally wish the best for others.  A pure heart and a powerful guardian go hand in hand.  Another is to work at becoming psychic to the point where you can see and/or talk with the guardian but then trickery can enter into the picture.  The best is the combination of all the above, and my book describes some of this very same process for myself.

16 hours ago, welkin said:

Do you feel disproportionately powerful or disproportionately despondent or weak? 

• Like 1

On 17/5/2019 at 6:54 AM, ilumairen said:

This sounds right on to me.  Not the most intrepid of Daoist adventurers, I´m happy to allow much of the unseen to remain invisible.  Or, at the very least, to open my eyes very, very slowly.  That stuff is no joke.

• Like 2

On 5/16/2019 at 7:49 AM, welkin said:

Hey guys,

i looked up astral projection and found several threads on here. However, nothing really seemed to talk much about it. Some references on books, and some concepts here and there. But nothing ultimately that i could derive any real action plan.

Anyone know where to look?

If there isn't any thorough info thread on here, maybe a crash course on how one could achieve it?

For example,

- steps that would need to be taken to do this

- chakras open

- specific technique to doing this?

- thought or no thought?

I understand the requirements and amount of practice it would take to achieve something like this, or maybe not. But i just want to start with a sense of direction to practice from those who know something.

Astral Projection IS a tool and technique, IT IS CONDITIONAL in nature. And ALL tools and techniques are merely permission slips to allow yourself to be more of all that it is that you truely are. And meditation is the most universal tool for that.

You have to understand, that you ARE UNCONDITIONAL in your true and primary nature. Your true primary nature is non-physical primarily. This entire universe and your physical body, only a small portion of your greater non-physical consciousness is flowing through you here. So dreaming consciously is just one of way of allowing yourself to expand back into all that you are without needing to die. And allowing all of that of your true nature to flow more fully through you HERE IN YOUR PHYSICAL BEING.

You had that experience of joy with the squirrell. And you have to understand this emotion is always gonna be your primary indication in your physical life here of wether or not you are fully allowing your full connection to your own greater non-physical consciousness to flow through you in the moment or not.

Then it will be easy to simply meditate, untill you feel good, and then you can approach this subject of conscious dreaming, or ANY SUBJECT in your life, while being fully tapped into your greater non-physical consciousness, unconditional nature, of infinite intelligence, and simply have the best time of your life with conscious dreaming, or any subject you approach in full connection and allowed alignment to your own unconditional nature. You will have the impulses, of an aligned being, a blended being, one harmonized physical and non-physical blended together, indicated by bliss and joy or whatever you call those good feelings of blending with your own true unconditional nature. And with those impulses comes effortless realisation, always fully along the path of least resistance towards YOUR VERY OWN full blown realisation of achieving absolutely anything you can ever want. Wether conscious dreaming, or whatever.

So just enjoy the journey. Cause again, you're eternal. If you seperate your physical being from "dream lala land" non-physical being. Then you are offering a contradictory thought. Because this entire universe IS THE DREAM from the non-physical point of view. You came here to enjoy this eternal dream. Now there are levels to it, so yes, there is a "dream" land where you can lay down the foundations of what you wanna experience in your physical life, more easily, effortlessly, effectively, more interdimensionally. 

But that's not gonna happen if you try to reach for it as an escape. Because you are in that dream right now. You are living the physical conditions of what your very own consciousness created in the dream world. You just don't remember it clearly, because you are offering energetic resistant / contradictory thought patterns which lessen your fully allowed connection to your own unconditional nature, which will naturally and effortlessly allow you integrate YOUR ENTIRE CONSCIOUSNESS ON ALL LEVELS physical and non-physical, in your here and now, indicated by the energy motional feeling of emotional positive good feeling emotions of joy bliss or whatever you wanna call it.

Without that, you're simply thinking you're doing something which you're not actually doing. And that is termed "trying"

So do you get it then, that you are dreaming right now? And how is your dreaming going for you? Well? How do you know? Are you being the true all that you are? Your unconditional nature is ever expanding aswell. You're always gonna become more. Your alignment is indicated by how you feel, and the better you feel, the greater the alignment with your own greater all that is. And that is called conscious dreaming. Being a conscious deliberate creator. Being in alignment with the dream itself. Allowing the essence which is the source of the dream itself, the creator of the dream itself, to flow FULLY THROUGH YOU. Which is indicated by your feelings of joy and bliss and freedom, and evermore inspiration, effortlessly guided along the path of least resistance towards the full blown realisation of whatever you want.

So you need to exit this life in order to create a better life? No... A simple meditation will do. Because again, you are unconditional. You release thought, your unconditional nature fully flows back through you again. And you allow effortless and natural evolvement of your life which you came here to live, in utter freedom bliss and extacy and succes and empowerment, etc, etc. You just flow your unconditional nature towards whatever you want. But you don't do it for the conditions. You do it for the joy. Which is your primary indicator of your here and now alignment. So the emotion is the only conditional guidance you need of wether or not you are on your path of least resistance towards the full blown realisation and manifestation of all that you want evermore. Why? You do it for the joy of the journey. For the joy of being and expressing ALL OF YOUR unconditional nature fully through the conditional events of your life. But your unconditional nature will always be far and beyond greater than whatever this consciously created dream can or will ever be allowed to be. So there is 0 vulnerability and 100% conviction. And if you're feeling any vulnerability whatsoever, there is some re-aligning to do for you. And meditation is always the most universal tool for that. As it's the easiest, and most effective, universally.

But the allowing is the point. Not the tool or technique which is just a permission slip to allow yourself to allow your own unconditional nature to flow more fully through you, in whatever conditional life you may be experiencing yourself as to be in any given moment in time. And your imagination is always the path of least resistance for you to develop your own tool and technique that is most in alignment with your own believe systems so as to allow allong the path of least resistance the development of a tool or technique to use as a permission slip for yourself that works best for yourself, as your imagination is unique to you, to guide you back along the path of least resistance towards your very own allowing of yourself to awaken back fully into ALL that you are, as your true unconditional nature, is allowed to flow more fully here and now through your physical being and this life you experience right here and now. And you don't need to die to do that. Whatever feels better is the path of least resistance. And often, meditation is simply the best tool or technique, most universal, effective, practical, easy, etc.

But once you flow all of that you truely are fully through you, yeah then you wanna live, and do all the things you came here to do. Wether conscious dreaming, astral projection, or whatever. You're free to explore absolutely any all aspects of creations, whatsoever, for the sole purpose of your very own personal satisfaction evermore.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Nungali said:

Ooops .... look at the time ,    cross training day in town !   45 mins away and gear not even in car yet !

Umm ... Duuhhh .. what is cross training?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Umm ... Duuhhh .. what is cross training?

Some kind of crucifix conga line?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, welkin said:

Yes, you are right, which is why i can't say too much, but something else is guiding me.

I believe i do have a pure heart, and have a guardian. I have done bad things in my life and so have others. That doesn't mean they don't have pure hearts.

You have asked a very valid question.  And you know what,  not that many people ask that !  Its crazy, I know.  Would you listen to any random character that happened to walk in your open door ?  No. You would want to who they where, what there name is and what they are doing there and what they wanted !

It amazes me that people do not put the same things to any type or form of being that happens to manifest.  well trained magician would, they would consider it essential Magick 101.  And it is !  Learning how to do this is a big part of practising magic and be dangerous (or at least foolish ) to the practitioner not to apply tem.   I mean, its just common sense, but for some, common sense and magick dont go together ... it seems .

Many a time I have put the Wilson van Dusen link up, it is an excellent account of the two different types of spirits, that is, ones that appear to help the individual ( angels, guides, guardians, etc ) and the subversive or unruly,( those that try to disrupt the individual ( 'demons')  , being a psychiatrist, VanDusen classifies them as  'hallucinations of the good or bad order'.  This division is across the board - across time locations and cultures.  Valid preliminary magical training should include methods of  identifying and dealing with them. The 'rules' and methods described by Dr VanDusen are essentially similar to classical magical ones.

Our 'intuition' may help us , but our intuition may also be manipulated.  Intuition works best in areas we have familiarity with - thats been proved more than once. So if it is an area one is not familiar with, I do not recommend using only intuition.

• Like 1

I am on a quest to find Atlantis or Shambhala. I think that's where i'm from.

You need Sterny !  Have you seen his threads here on Atlantis ?

I can help you unravel the Shambala  mystery if you like.  On the physical plane that is.   I can show some very old history on it, how it developed a root philosophy that penetrated into  all mainstream western religions, teachings associated with it and the general area

( Tagzig Olmo Lung Ring -   Tagzig ; modern day  Tajikistan -  western lands of wisdom , while in the 'west' wisdom is said to have come from the east. )  And it will also include the unveiling of a lost civilisation.

I'm not talking  fantasy here ... I can back it up with science history and archaeology .    :) 

To actually find its location (Kalapa), within that area would then be up to you.   Let me know if interested  and I (or you could ) start a new thread on Shambhala .

13 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Our 'intuition' may help us , but our intuition may also be manipulated.  Intuition works best in areas we have familiarity with - thats been proved more than once. So if it is an area one is not familiar with, I do not recommend using only intuition.

Sorry Nungali.. without being able to trust ones own intuition how would one determine who to trust for help, assistance, guidance, what not?

On 18/05/2019 at 7:14 AM, Nungali said:

Thats a more advanced practice, some preliminaries and  'awarenesses '    need to be established first, for those just starting out.

More later .

Nearly forgot to finish this .

.. so the idea here is ... after a while, you go 'straight up ' .

Two things might happen ; you  go 'up' into 'higher astral realms' and its all 'astral symbolism' and  learning and development etc .

You go up in more of a physical sense .... eventually there is no up as  you are floating in space above the earth ... get far enough away from it and the idea of 'up' disappears .... from then on , its all   '  Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia'

:)

That is, one has the previous meditations in hand  *   and then ..... bon voyage !

https://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib536.htm

comet-path.jpg

• Like 2

Lol.

Hey man, i might just be a nobody in Shambhala, which is still a somebody! And if it's in my heart, well i will invite you nonetheless once i find it :)

But no seriously, let's find it. Seems like a nice place to live.

Actually,  it contains principles that if adopted would make ALL OF THIS a nice place to live . Thing is sadly ... most people are not like that .

They want a nice place to live, but then they go about wrecking it .

8 hours ago, Starjumper said:

The best source that I've seen says that Shambhala is a place in the Tien Shan Mountains.  Translated it means something like beautiful source or wonderful spring, and there is now a ski resort there.

Now for some woo woo stuff.  Once a psychic that I knew for around a half a year told me that I'm afraid of my power because in a past life I was the wizard that semi-accidentally destroyed Atlantis  = )    Rest assured that I don't believe what psychics tell me about myself, but sometimes I see some patterns which  seem to reinforce the idea  :ph34r:

:D 

image.jpg

" Hey guys! What's this button for ? "

B002157_A-tidal-wave-devastating-a-city-

• Like 1
  • Haha 2