mrpasserby

Visualizations stories the mage

Lost in Translation   

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/49468-buddhist-pride-and-narcissism/?tab=comments#comment-893175

Posted Thursday at 12:19 PM

On 7/11/2019 at 5:12 AM, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1said:

'I had been my true self for years but emptiness is dangerous because it breaks down all mental conceptions even the self, the longer you spend in it.

#Lost in Translation : The ego-self will never let itself go freely, so it hides behind no-self and says 'look, I don't exist!' When true dissolution shows up, the ego-self, that had been pretending to not be there, suddenly panics. I think this is what you are describing.

Certainly many claim to have fully dissolved the ego-self and continue to live. I don't doubt that is possible, but it seems to me that once fully dissolved, the next step is death, since there remains nothing here to warrant continued living.'

In my experience: Some understand it, are they going choose to use it. In many cultures it is made to sound incredibly difficult to 'Die Before You Die', and you have to be a realy BIG Muckety-muck, to do it, and then only Saints do it sometimes to Help shed some of their light on the pore lowly population. 

In my experience: over many scattered parts of the world gaining experience with passing through the death experience, is the First thing that the Shaman who are actually doing the job of Shaman.

Read up on the Shaman flue and how some potential Shaman actually die in the effort remake themselves into a Shaman, or how many people actually run away from this calling (because of its potential suffering, sickness and or actual death) especially when you are first staring out, check out the story of #^Jonah and others in the bible.  

So if with this knowledge you give crossing over a try, then I may see some of you on the other side of the abyss/death, and we can discuss what kind of a occupation that are ready to engage in within the unseen world.

^#^I thought to mention information that I just fully comprehended (*synchronistic, apithney) while attempting to press through the gate of e-chk4a. In my experience: as long as someones beingness is only acting/reacting on the physical side of the abyss/death (within the 5 elements) there is 0 chance of getting out of being recycled, only on the other side of the abyss where your beingness is operating within the 3 higher elements earth, fire, dark matter, is there a chance of working through the labyrinth and obtaining liberation.

*mentioning my gratitude for the support that I receive from the folk soul at DBs, which gives me a spirit based platform to push against when I am forging forward upon spirit quests.

^#^I credit the earlier visits from among the DBs viewers/Paterson who came over to my domain bubble in full spirit body/avatar format and the more recently DBs members who came to look me over in a remote viewer/lucid dreaming format, For the experiences leading up to this apithney and accompanying theory, along with recent information gleaned from the efforts pertaining to e-chk4 entry. To sum it up my latest theory and experiences are based on: lucid dreaming being available on the physical level, while full spirit body/avatar traveling is available on the other side of the abyss/within the unseen world. This information clears up a lot of misconceptions for me regarding miss information about becoming enlightened, realized, etc...

I thought to mention :)

#^Jonah and The Whale - Bible Story Verses & Meaning

https://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-stories/jonah-and-the-whale.html

Jan 18, 2016 - This is a summary on the Biblical account of the Jonah and the big fish.

Escape the constant recycling process, pass through the labyrinth, HOW?

A clue: In my experience: You can not even get a chance to try to pass through the Labyrinth (to a no recycling existence), unless you cross over the abyss/death first.

In my experience: I knew a gin who managed to come up to our physical world, and when I asked, the gin said that it would prefer to stay in the recycling process at this level, then return to its original level.

The mystic view: DRAFT

According to my mystic view of this *comment in the bible: these types of comments would generally lead me to believe that Jesus was frequently stating that he was going to at least temporarily become/take up a position as a gate guardian between worlds.

'John 14:6 for example. *"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."'

Comments from: mystical-christian-thread https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/48630-mystical-christian-thread/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-887824

A man woke up one day:

A man woke up one day and decided to find a good plot of land to begin building a house for himself. 

On his way he walk by several other men who were just sitting there talking. 

He asked the men where there was a good plot of land for him to build his house on.

They just laughed at him then one said:

Why would you wand to do such a foolish thing as that, we all know that a house will not last forever.

The man was taken aback for a moment, but then he just walked off and began to whistled as he was on his way to build his house.

A man is given a 2 legged stool by his friend for a present at the start of his waking up ceremony.

The man felt insulted by this gesture and angrily asked his friend, Why.

The friend unperturbed just shrugged his shoulders and said, I new that you did not have a 2 legged stool anywhere in your house.

I would be embarrassed  to  sit on a two legged stool during my waking up ceremony said the man throwing the stool down and breaking off another leg.His friend whistled loudly as if realy impressed, Ok now I see said his friend, you want the more exciting challenge of using a 1 legged stool to show off your balancing skill during your waking up ceremony. 

2011 Light Body Ancient Clues Reveal the Greatest Cosmic Story Ever Told - YouTube 

This goes with a prior post that I am still adding information for to show the information for

Natural progression through the earth chakras:

the search to learn something chk1

the effort to do something chk2

the act to become something chk3

the travel to arrive at something chk4

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao - everything eternal is all on the other side of the abyss

DRAFT:

The evolution of the kundalini: some questions during posts that I have been interested in have come up, so I decided to put my kundalini experiences into written form. After much work on chakras I discovered certain damages to my 5th chk and a covering formed over my 6th chk, I worked on the 6th chk because the damage to the 5th was two extensive for me to deal with at the time. for 2 yrs during meditation I would push against the blockage around this chk causing my brain to vibrate and causing all manner of strange actions to be preformed in the areas around my location. finally one day the wall (i am to it was calcification) surrounding my 6th chk shattered releasing a myriad of particles throughout my system causing my body to visibility vibrate over a period of two days. several months later I was able to step out of my body and view the flowering of my full lotus. this was NOT the end but the beginning of my kundalini journey. There was lots of steps in-between but now I am finalizing the building/on the other side of the abyss, of a sanctum  sanctorum/domain  bubble, where I can meat various entities, keep my supply of rune/sigils and so forth.

HOW did the CONTINUING EVOLVING of the kundalini lotus flower blossoming aid in the building of the sanctum sanctorum/domain  bubble is another long part of this post-I still have to fill in many details at the beginning.   

DRAFT:

Edited by mrpasserby
Moved original added new post DRAFT
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Moved here from post:""" 

@exorcist_1699

It is a very common rule in Nei Dan.

'Different schools think differently about this, but one of the most popular ideas is the 100 days foundation practice, three years to build the embryo, and nine years to form the "body outside of the body," and this assumes you are practicing very seriously. If practicing casually, it can take even longer, or never happen at all."

I have been enjoying comparing Taoist Nei dan, to the training of my youth. building the form outside the body has not been mentioned in any of the post that I have read until know. Whith this information things are starting to even out in my comparison between the inner creation and the outer, style or Nei dan and what I learned. The inner I call the functional spirit body and the outer I call the merkabah. This is realy good cultivation for me, to know that others know how to create what sounds to be basically the same. Thank

On 1/8/2017 at 1:39 AM, sillybearhappyhoneyeater said:

I have been enjoying comparing Taoist Nei dan, to the training of my youth. building the form outside the body has not been mentioned in any of the post that I have read until know. With this information things are starting to even out in my comparison between the inner creation and the outer, style or Nei dan and what I learned. The inner I call the functional spirit body and the outer I call the merkabah. This is realy good cultivation for me, to know that others know how to create what sounds to be basically the same. Thanks :)

Edited by mrpasserby
add content
  • Like 3

Thoughts from viewing: https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/48524-the-myth-of-conscious-awareness-in-sleep/ conscious awareness in sleep?

A person is thirsty, he dreams that he has found a oases, he drinks his fill, but when the person wakes they are still thirsty.

A person runs about in his dreams doing all kinds of works, but when the person wakes up nothing is done.

How do you transcend beyond viewing the reflections projected from your own aura /merkabah?

Teach a man to fish:

A young student passes his first adult initiation (or has he!), as a reward for passing the days long adult initiation a tool that has presents in the unseen world is offered to the young student. After reaching out with his functional spirit body hand and excepting the mostly incorporeal tool, the young student is told a story by his old teacher:

the old teacher states, that he his never been academic and that he is unable to scroll write, further more he has incurred debt to a unseen would temple. The old teacher continued by stating that he needs help writing a scroll on the materials that he has already gathered and prepared, as repayment for the debt.

The young student begins to say that he will be glad to help his old teacher but just at that moment the old teacher falls into a deep trance like meditation and says nothing.

The young student is very great full for all of the help from his old teacher, so he decides to make the tremendous effort needed to spirit walk and attempt to use his new tool write on the unseen world materials that his teacher has gathered. So while meditating, he sums up all of his courage and then spirit walks across the unseen world, to his old teachers domain, then using his newly acquired tool the young student manages to scribble a few letters on the a surface of the material that he saw the old mage was previously preparing as a scrolls page.

The next time the young student physically goes to his old teachers house. The old teacher seeing him began laughing and smiling, he congratulates the young student on passing his initiation. 

The young student looking puzzled:huh: inquires: I thought that I had already passed my initiation? No said the old mage smiling initiation is in two halves. You passed the first half and were offered a valuable gift, which comes with its own initiation, when you chose to except the valuable tool you also automatically were charged with the responsibilities that are connected to it. Your desire and willingness to help me to prepare the scroll fulfilled part of the initiation connected to the binding of the tool to you, and also aided in generating your courage when it was required of you to cross the unseen world while carrying the valuable tool with your functional spirit body, then acting through your functional spirit body you entered my house through my domain bubble and scribbled a few letters on the scroll materiel that I had prepared and that was waiting and available to you.

A younger seemingly energetic old mage shouted, congratulations again!:) then the old mage said, Now you need to know the other side of the coin, which is always necessary but not always understood: If you had not, over a reasonable period of time chosen to use the tool, the opposite of good would have occurred and you would have been deemed less then functional, you would have been ether bound to the tool or you would have lost the tool altogether. If you lost the tool altogether then your purpose for functioning within the unseen world would have been in question, and as a result the valuable tool would not have been permanently bound to you. If you had protested all of this then you might have been given the choice to choose to act the part of a bound servant level angle until you had mastered the use of the tool, and then once again been challenged 'in a unseen way' to use the tool for the sake of another's needs.

Without looking to see the surprised/shocked look on the young students face.

The old teacher continued: Before you ask, In my experience: it is always a balanced two sided power that is needed to ether raise up a new functional spirit mage giving them experiential knowledge, and the freedom to act alone within the unseen world, or to bind a none functional spirit mage to a lower status for however long until they can achieve a successful initiation. Remember it was your choice to except or reject the valuable tool when it was offered. You could have declined the tool stating that you were unworthy, then once you had practiced unseen world travel you could have demonstrated your worth without a tool and then been offered the same or another tool to carry as your totem in the future.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
changed story
  • Like 1

Spirit Quest England

I started late October, I had finally found a spell that would get me in touch with the genius loci in London England area I now had all that I needed for my upcoming spirit quest during which I hoped to make contact with some of my relatives spirits & uncover my hidden past. I had written a post about this particular spirit quest as I was getting more deeply involved, but parts of my investigation into the spirits of my past just kept bringing in new information until I decided to rewrite a post on it in the hope of making more sense out of the whole thing. I am still receiving physical world input from the posterity of the followers of Gwyn ap Nudd. they have heard my information and they as a whole have turned to live in the present and began to look to the future with hope instead of dis-paring over the past.

Edited by mrpasserby
changing content

In my experience: a practice of finding/producing from within yourself, a source of energy/power is paramount in any long range journey. On a long range journey , you can expect fatigue within your physical body, sweats, fiscal damage, depending on the vibe-rational level that you are moving through. The practice of touching things like doorways etc...is a good idea to keep it real and let you know that you are doing more then just getting reflected imagined images bouncing back from your own merkabah/ora field.  If you wind up in the lower vibrations (*as most seam to do on a actual long range journey at first) and if you run into any *tall dark-hooded daemons, just play it cool, show them no fear look them right in the hood and say something like (the check is in the mail dud), if they don't laugh  then I would get the heck out of there.

Example: In my experience higher temples/ earth chakras have gate guardians. Be polite and you might get to have a conversation with one of them, learning a lot of good info., about what you need in-order to get in another time. If you see anything worth having on any level and no one is looking: **I would attempt to pick it up, and bring it back to a predesignated designated circle for study, and where you can access it again or just keep it as memorabilia. In my experience: accessible items from the unseen world are hard to come by. Work is being done in most of the temples/that I have accessed: training, initiations, self improvement studies, scroll writing, repairs of damaged items (personal experience 'woops my bad'').

*Rumi, 'I show you the gates of heaven, then when a demon pops up and says boo, you all run away!' NOT A EXACT QUOTE.

**Be care full I have gotten into a lot of trouble with this practice, but even if you can just pick something up and then put it back down you know that you are realy cooking.

My comments after the post From: https://www.thedaobums.com/messenger/42689/

Inherited Problems from past linage:

It is important to understand that only recently have I discovered my duel linage. This was mainly thanks to DBs me following up thread and also a spirit quest that I took to England. Battles, wars, persecutions plagued my ancestors and even though they had risked life and limb (defending the British  isles from invaders seen and unseen), there was a final breaking point where ignorance of spirit/unseen world activities cause superstition to take over and culminated in the Lancashire which trials in England. This along with battening within two wars (for a funny version of what was not at all funny see the movie 'bed nobs and broom sticks', many unsung legends of what went on in England within the unseen world are kept by the local population and some turned into poems, they being trained not to speak out about such things for fear of the christian church), caused the evacuation of a major spirit guide relative of mine to move from England to America. I discovered much of this by a visit from recent visit from certain blue faced witches from Lancashire (where several of my relatives are from), they had followed my spirit trail back to my domain bubble when I had returned from my recent spirit quest to England.

My wonderful lineage when my parents got married, all of the fun started, with my father being from a mixed German Shaman lineage that was considered to be impure by those by the fanatical purists about lineage in my mothers linage, . So the waves of spirit world ire crashed over my head for much of my life, up to the point where I managed to forge a functional spirit body in-order to begin to defend myself. In defending myself I had the opportunity and decided to have my *solar heart removed else it could have been permanently damaged. 

*a long story that I posted some where else.

P.S. I forgot to mention during the experiment that I would be nerves about access to another's solar heart especially during any-form of synchronized communication because of the law of absorption where in a vacuum is abhorred by nature and so is filled, and of course there would also be a equal/unequal return of some sort. 

Follow up comments on a exciting experiment within the DBs forum: I was posting back and forth with another DBs member when, we agreed that I could attempt to pass energy across and to view the results. I being a great proponent of using a *Egregore/tulpa as a intermediary pathway between locations, like the loosely nit one that I have discovered in the DBs. So I began a regiment of energy passing, to enhance what I was told by the poster would be a spirit/rainbow body creation/enhancement. I didn't feel like any real amount of energy was getting through and nether did the DBs member at the other end feel like they were receiving much of anything. However here is the exciting thing for me, I did get a small bounce back in the form of cultivation, that loosened up my posting abilities, which have been hampered for years by the many inbred fears emanating from my relatives. To me this made the experiment successful and increased my belief in the ever growing Egregore/tulpa within the DBs and that its orientation is totally good. With this new knowledge and with thanks to the DBs member for assisting in the experiment I can now work toward attempting greater self cultivation while getting feed back from the collective mind of the DBs Egregore/tulpa. 

*Several names for a collective mind tuple: Egregore, Folk-soul, Gestalt

Edited by mrpasserby
add content
  • Like 1

A comment from mystical-christian-thread: https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/48630-mystical-christian-thread/A comment from correctly translating portions of the bibles functionality:

Having spent a number of years with a focus on the bibles serviceability toward my achieving functional abilities within the unseen world, I have formed the following conclusion 'in part', (the following comment contains craft information which is frequently controversial and is not complete in its functionality being intended for use as information only). 

Concealed comments from the posts in:  Mystical Christian Thread

Many parts of the bible containing otherworldly powers invested with energy and momentum fostered by the millions of searching minds investing time hope, faith, sacrifice into the collective mind of our race, is a energetic push that can be gained, form this floating edifice of verbiage. In other words to gain the thrust of its voluminousness layers as a focused energy source you have to set up a micro condition within a given frame and then be willing to experience the negative portions of the collective minds power waves/momentum in order to harvest the positive energy that you can include in your intended/created out come(s). 

Edited by mrpasserby
add content
  • Like 2

The young student, was without the means/ability to travail far, He needed to give a item to someone who live far away, so one of the young student spirit guides suggested that a femail friend of his with the ability to travel through the unseen world could help the young student out.

A week later at noon in the appointed public place the young student went into a trance expecting the visitor (considering all of the christian dogma that the young student had had to swallow all of his life, he was expected or was picturing to look like or slimier to the virgin marry), when all of a sudden to his  surprise a what could only be described as a India/Hindu princess emerges out of the unseen world and walks into his view, the young student handed over the item, then upon receiving the item (she spoke with what the young student remember  as sounding like a India accent) and asked the young student if there was anything else, the young student said no. the young student never did not know which goddess or avatar of a goddess she was, but a number of years later he found out that the item wound up in India as a part of center piece of a active ashram dedicated to Shiva. :)

Edited by mrpasserby
changed story
  • Like 1

From: do-you-believe-in-the-metaphysical-occult-nature-of-our-reality-or-do-you-believe-wikipedia

On 2/2/2019 at 5:17 AM, Mudfoot said:

We left the oceans. 

We left the trees. 

We learned to use the pointy end of a stick. 

It has been downhill since that. 

ValhallaOnWeekends.jpg.6917d20e449618fdee2100588c523e6a.jpg

Hiding in plain sight:

What about Valhalla/foot ball-where eternal warriors be all that they can be; on The Weekends!:lol:

Edited by mrpasserby
changed story

Visit to a western monastery:
Once a few decades ago a young stranger went looking about for a new spirit quest to go in search of knowledge and gain new abilities and. He discovered through diligent unseen world research that the genius loci of a certain area were thrilled by the conduct and kindness of a group of whistling monks who lived in their area.

The young stranger picked a good time for traveling, then he set off to visit these monks in order to discover why they among many other peoples had such happy genius loci in their area.

As he traveled to the christian monastery the young stranger discovered another christian monastery that was in the line of where he was headed.  So curious to see what was going on in this monastery he presented himself at the front gate.

After asking his name and a brief conversation, the monk soon learned that he was a relative of a well-known contributor to their religion, so the young stranger was treated well and invited into the monastery to spend the night. Due to the late hour, the young stranger did agreed to stay the night and also because the monk had told him that every morning the monks performed a magic called a mass during which (his understanding of what they said: a person's spirit body could receive healing and knowledge through the blessed food ingested during the mass. The young stranger had always been intrigued by this notion for he himself had been trained by his spirit guides to have the faith to be healed and to grow and balance his spirit body which he had worked all of his life to make functional.

While sleeping that night in the monastery the young stranger was awakened by a strange noise coming from one of the natural rock walls of his room. When he opened his eyes he saw the image and appearance of a religious Icon being reflected off of the wall before him, wondering why one of the monks had not just come into his room, or journeyed in conversation with his spirit body he decided to ignore the intrusion but having been woken up, decided to meditate and to travel in his spirit body to the other monastery to fulfill his original quest.

At the other monastery, he discovered that some of the monks were already up and active and that a few of them had functional spirit bodies, and that they we're dealing generously with the genii locorum of the area.
So the young stranger spent the rest of the night communicating with these monks and discovered further that it was the sacrifice of their speaking human words and developing the tiny talent of whistling to communicate with each other that had served some of the monks to forge functional spirit bodies.

The young stranger was very enamored by the efforts of these whistling monks.  Some of them had given up the pleasure of speaking any words at all for decades. the monks gifted him the tiny talent of whistling.

The next day at the monastery where his physical body had spent the night, the young stranger got the impression that he was being offered a position to stay as a trainee monk at the, and they seemed to be expecting him to show some kind of reaction from the viewing of the reflection of the religious Icon in his bedchambers wall the night before.

When the young stranger went to the morning ceremonial mass. He was less than impressed with the proffered tiny bit of bread and drink and did not feel any enhancing or healing of his energy body. So after the mass, he thanked the monks, promising to make mention to his rich relative of their hospitality, and then he left the area never to return.

Time passed and in another region of the world the young stranger while talking with one of his relatives, learned of the fate of the two monasteries. The one monastery had met the misfortune of burning down and the other was thriving somehow having achieved a state of general bliss, where they were so supported by the collective strength of each other's functional spirit bodies that for at least that period of time they no longer needed to sacrifice their words to gain the life force necessary to grow functional spirit bodies. So the whistling monks became free to speak and whistle as they chose.
Hearing this last happy news the young stranger, just expertly whistled a happy tune as he headed off to yet another spirit quest. The beginning:huh:

Edited by mrpasserby
completed a partially expressed thought
  • Like 2

Return from spirit quest in India:

I have already received my first interaction after Returning from my spirit quest to India, . I was approached by a persons higher self/functional spirit. The spirit used proper etiquette and approached me politely. We communed together over the span of a couple of days. This spirit made several requests of me and I declined, all but one. I excepted the challenge to demonstrate to the spirits physical self their reluctance to receive the knowledge to create/become what they realy wanted, which is to become a evolved spiritual being. This persons higher self/spirit managed to create a way to get their physical self to come over to my house, and begin a conversation with me. Knowing what their spirit wanted for them I led the conversation toward me attempting to demonstrate to them a particular post on the DBs forum also encouraging them to join the DBs forum for further cultivation.

At this point I allowed the persons power to flow within my domain.  Immediately their power began  producing the opposite effects of what  they realy wanted, by totally blocking me form finding any of the helpful posts on DBs that I thought would point them in the wright direction, so that they could begin receiving the knowledge from their higher spirit self that they had been continually blocking.

I mentioned to the person that I felt blocked in finding anything that I wanted to show them within the DBs forum, and they eagerly jumped in saying that they had often experienced such negative results when someone was trying to show them something concerning spirit based powers. I explained to them how this power blockage was causing a type of spirit world dueling between their higher self/spirit and themselves, and by extension others who where trying to help or teach them, and that it often effected people in their outer environment in other ways. I mentioned that except in controlled circumstances like I was providing, that their internal dueling often takes place with the participants being unaware of anything going on except for a uncomfortable feeling, and that those trying to help would frequently experience a inability to produce good explanations of helpful ideas that they are intending to express.

Then I verbally gave the person examples of the same types of powers blocking various peoples spirit advancements toward becoming evolved. Including but not limited to various people consciously running away form becoming Shaman. (Non verbally I mentioned the famous story in the bible about a guy in the bible who was swallowed by a whale and latter spit out, then he still wound up becoming a shaman and servicing a community), a non verbal comment can sometimes trigger a synchronicite reaction within a person, and can act as a catalyst to the person becoming more enthusiastic toward the situation.

I took the time to explain what I was going to do to show the duality and the imbalance between this persons physical/mental desires and the knowledge from their higher self which is meant to assist them in obtaining the actual desires of their heart.

in a friendly demonstrative way. I distracted the person by saying the words 'I communicate with dragons'. This distraction, caused the focus of their power to drop and I easily with two clicks of the mouse, landed on the exact post that I had decided to show them for starters. Then I explained the entire process to the person and made it clear that they were blocking the receiving of a fullness of their own desires by unknowingly activation their own creative powers. They got the fact that their desires were being blocked by their fear of (usually thoughts/beliefs with emotional content, planted by parents, outer involvement, etc...)success, when I explained that in some cultures becoming a shaman (spirit working person) is feared and shunned and that this fear (of the unseen world) seams to be inbreed insome way or other in all people to a degree. I had more to explain but the pizza for my grand kids was cooking in the oven and was starting to burn at the same time the persons ride home was there. (this is still a work in progress):)

Edited by mrpasserby
add content

Comments from:  do-i-have-the-ability-to-act-on-the-world-to-add-change-or-stop-certain-phenomena

Happy Destiny Returns:

One day the old mage, tried his luck in looking for someone to talk to, so he posted on a internet forum, looking about the www he had been intrigued by the Internets resemblance to the world pyramid system. During the course of several months the old mage labored to channel life force into the posters who where on a forum chatting about magic and spirit, 'two of his favorite subjects', after a long time one of the posters rose to the surface and began calling out the other posters for wasting his time because they would not talk about the practical things of magic and spirit. the old mage, finally ran out of juice (ran out of movable energy) but before he did he had a couple of good posts with the one aspiring mage talking about practical magic and spirit then they both at the same time decided to leave that forum and look for greener pastures.

the old mage, is now happy looking back on his past destiny trail, having now received the reward for his earlier efforts, which had given him the bump that he had needed to move into a destiny that brought him to DBs, where there are so many who have real potential, and other mages who are able to pass over in spirit and visit with him.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
adding content

from: https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/48039-ouspensky-and-the-forth-way/?tab=comments#comment-883710

Thanks for the new in-depth comments, I have been studding the 4th way and trying to clearly understand Mr. G's take on the purpose/function of the moon. :)

In my ongoing experiments with micro actions within a lot sized rune , and their effects on what I call a domain bubble, I having heard some negative things about the effects of the moon in general, I did withdrawn the totem of the moon from the rune and replaced it with a totem of a different order.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
add content

Concerning studying ancestors and the prophetic nudges that they can give you.
There was once a new mage who had started on his path, he focused his efforts toward the wholeness of having a functional spirit and building a life on a more permanent plane of existence. As he got more in tune with spirit, he discovered that his ancestors where giving him helpful nudges from time to time.
About the almost unnoticed nudges from ancestors:
When young in body for no apparent reason to him at the time he worked at gathering and enchanting (pushing/quickening a variety of various materials into other planes of existence). He was unaware that he had enchanted enough materials to create a scroll, he had week, writing skills as displayed here (humble moment:blink:), and at the time would have negated any though of future scroll writing.
Then at one point in his life while he was studding and practicing functional spirit movements and alchemy with various groups of his peers-_-^_^:mellow:

, he was given the opportunity to do some work at a temple on a higher plane (who wouldn't jump at the chance to even set foot into a temple on a higher plane Ahhhh:)).
While rummaging around in the temple he managed to ruin a really old 'in his defense rancid scroll' (klutz much:blush:), and so he was obliged, to recreate a new scroll from scratch (pay back is a @#^%&:(). So he began the work with the materials that he just happened to have collected in his youth (thanks for the nudges ancestors) 'ancestors taking a bow;)'.

Edited by mrpasserby
draft
  • Like 3

Black Feather:

The old mage was concerned, a patron of the tavern that he frequented often, was having trouble with some kind of spirit attacks. For some reason the patron was unable to give any information about the spirit/shadow attackers, (in the past the old mage had been involved in helping someone who had been attacked by a spirit/shadow attacker and were afterwards not able to describe the problem), so to act as a distraction the old mage decided to tell the story of the black feather, by doing so the old mage was hoping that if given enough time the good suggestions for a long rang solution that would permanently solve the problem could pour in from the other patrons of the tavern and be excepted by the beleaguered patron.
The story goes:
In the old mage's past he had heard about how suffering patron(s) of a certain clan were told that if after meditating they would look out a  window and try to catch a glimpse of a dark cloaked being just at the farthest edge of their vision, then a certain kind of help would be provided for them. When the person who first told the story, every one gaffed at the Idea until one day a patron, who was a regular patron of the tavern, and known to have been complaining about spirit/shadow incidents around his house came in and stated in amazement that he had been looking out of his window after meditation and thought that he saw a dark cloaked being, then that same night he mysteriously received relief from the annoying shades that where bothering him and constantly hanging around his house.
Edited by mrpasserby
added contant
  • Like 1

Natural: Jivanmukta siddhis

A man grows in form from a seed created in someone else's domain.
A man begins to be functional and wants his own domain.
A man learns/is taught to work with a tool that is another's.
A man earns his own tool, he does work for himself.
A man fully functional wants his own domain, he works to build it.

A man creates the forms and powers of his spirit within him. 
A man has developed his spirit and practiced functional/skills?
A man spirit learns/is taught to work with a tool that is another's.
A man spirit earns his own tool(s).
A man spirit is able to build his own spirit domain

Edited by mrpasserby
changed story
  • Like 2

Recent discoveries about my craft due to DBs cultivation.

All my life I have been training/practicing doings workings within the world of spirits. But I have just recently learned/experienced a new phenomenon to me. What is called the practice of dream viewing/remote viewing, and a master can actually project a dream presents. I have heard of it, and even read a post about masters doing it, but I always thought that it didn't seem like much value was in it for me. And so it would seem that the lesson that I have learned:

Recently I have perceived visitors to my domain bubble who have been viewing me from time to time. But not in the usual spirit projection way. These masters are able to remain *unseen by me and only perceived, this is interesting and has taught me that masters can remote view areas within the earthly plane similar to the way that I view areas on the spirit plane. What makes this important is that I can now study this practice without thinking that it is as I was taught of no value to me. :)

*as a child I was damaged in a certain area and I was not able to easily put effort into manifesting and long range viewing of things on the physical plane of existence, and so my spirit guides focused my training, practice, toward being totally focused on the spirit plane/unseen would.

In many cultures, the shaman also fulfills the role of the psychopomp. This may include not only accompanying the soul of the dead, but also to help at birth, to introduce the newborn child's soul to the world.[5](p36) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopomp

Edited by mrpasserby
create content refraze content
  • Thanks 1

This poem (of sorts) is in honor of me changing my status from junior to Dao Bum on my profile.:)

Your a doabum:
If you are sitting on the pot but your really just posting a lot. Your a doabum
If you posted a great theme but nobody knows what you really mean. Your a doabum
If your walking out the door then you pause to post one more. Your a doabum
If you left your body behind and you are posting using only your mind. Your a doabum
If your holding onto your chair posting from a keyboard in the air. Your a doabum
If you transcended onto a new plane while your still posting your last refrain.
(c) Feb. 2, 2019

Edited by mrpasserby
spelling corrections
  • Like 2

teacher student talent enhancement: DRAFT

During my several decades of spirit guide training I had many teachers and mentors: My most favorite teacher as I was leaving his class for the last time, shook hands with me in a meaning full way. He actually passed me a enhancement to my spirit guide ability/added a talent for spirit world domain establishment but at the same time he received in exchange a bit of my charity, which I found out later gave him a love of sparrows which he had previously hated because they had made messes and nests in his almost perfect backyard garden. Among spirit guides, having beautiful gardens is frequently a passion, because it contributes to spirit realm domain enhancements, that otherwise tend to be plain looking by their nature. 

spirit guide domains:  among spirit guides having a spirit/unseen world domain (bubble) is important for many reasons, but the one that I will mention is a relatively safe place for the spirit guide to do their work while assisting needy spirits who are willing and able to receive a spirit guides help.  

If anyone reading this post needs clarification of some of the terminology just post me for a clarification.

(If this post is offensive just mention in a post and I will delete it, Thanks)

Edited by mrpasserby
added content

Spirit visits the bad and the good: 

This basic information will be the same for both stories in this post: My normal spirit communication process is from within my domain’s 3rd circle I project my mind out in several different ways, then I channel with whatever being/spirit that I make contact with, sometimes falling asleep to release my functional spirit, sometimes receiving open vision.
I repose my body within the medium circle of a triple circle system (within my domain physical/spirit). The 3rd circle is augmented with the crossed powers emanating from a spirit anchor juxtaposition spirit/physical phasing, using a specially prepared round table top to augment the spirit anchor frame which is symbolically sun stone enabled, which is focused on the physical aspect of the symbolic moon structure. This anchor is located just outside of my domains third circle and within the #rune organization of my domain. My theme is all focused toward adding comfort, and dimension to visits from my spirit world guests some of whom are scared, lost, angry, etc. I treat these as patients when they are in need of assistance, others are like myself functionaries in a series of ever evolving spirit quests (sometimes called the wild hunt or journeying).
1#Negative Encounter: The following Negative spirit activity is mentioned to add contrast to the positive spirit activity that follows: 
I was sitting in my medium circle when I noticed that a spirit had suddenly charged into the area of my domain unannounced, it smacked against the energy emanating from my medium circle and then smeared a visible dark swath across its outer parameter. I channeled the spirit and could hear the chattering thoughts of rage being its projected from.
As it had streaked across my circle I recognized something in the temporary visible smear of what looked like the outline of the face of an acquaintance of mine who I had apparently but unintentionally offended. I decided that I would give the shaken intruder time to pull itself together and so I went to bed and fell asleep, a couple of hours later I was awakened by a startling dream cartoon projection that seemed to explode near me. Then I opened my eyes and recognized the  presence of a functional spirit, standing at the foot of my bed. The aforementioned spirit had come to me in open vision, he/she apologize for the rude interruption to my sleep, then as we exchanged a few tense words he/she tried to cow me with a set of powerful mental persuasions. I could tell that he/she was obviously seeking for a win by force of will augmented by intimidation’, after a time of me shielding myself, (while still talking politely) he/she psychic attack faltered, then he/she slumped, from the effort and from the earlier draining effects of having *charged into my medium circle earlier that night, once he/she realized that they could not overpower me, their attitude changed to a degree humbler, he/she paid me a *tribute of water, then left.
2#Positive Encounter:I was sitting in my medium circle when a spirit intending to visit announced itself properly to me, by showing itself to me in the form of a giant crow which had made itself obvious and visible in the view of my front window (after 7yrs. of living in my house I have never seen any bird bigger then a dove near my front window). I channeled back and forth with the spirit that had produced the form of the crow and we came to the terms of admittance to my domain, then I went to bed and to sleep (in my experience serious spirit transactions are best left to my functional spirit, by leaving the body in a resting position).
The spirit that the crow had announced the arrival of came to my front door, I got up out of bed and let it in ‘under my tough but fair rule’. In this case I wasted no time in getting the Daemon (my preferred catchall word for unknown types of entities, in the definitions for Daemons: A Daemon can be anything from a evil spirit to a god), who was a head taller than me in a hold. I explained what I was going to do, for it and then we agreed on the arrangements, and things got more relaxed. The deal was; for me to repair the Daemon to a higher state of functionality, and for me to receive occasional visits from it at its discretion.  Because of the powerful stature of this Daemon, It would require two (spirit anchors, totems, 'bindings, I don't like the word bindings, but it is understood by many to mean the connecting of a spirit to a condition through a physical item that permits it to operate on the physical plane'), a high Daemon such as this one needs two, one to stabilize it in its current form when it wishes to, and a second to allow its spirit to be more functional on the physical plane. The operation on the Daemon was tough, but simple. 
Outline: a destiny tweak has be added to the past of a standing destiny mural, so that adding a new resident/Daemon to the physical/present can be balanced.
The words of the destiny tweak that is added to a standing destiny mural:
'This Daemon had fallen into circumstances, where it was in a position to gain two totems one silver and one gold.' 
During the procedure I placed the two totems just above the location of the Daemons eye sockets, the Daemon could then have both hands free (I have seen many bound spirits having to hold their totem/anchored in one hand which is a handicap in my opinion). On a brighter note these bits of jewelry really added dimension to the striking good looks of this fully formed skinny black Daemon, ‘one silver and one gold eye piece’, (very cool). the Daemon left happy. 
In the future I am hoping for him to visit, and I hope on occasion to get needed support from him when I go on some of my upcoming spirit quests. (I have to add I used bonding magic to finalize all of the components, which always leaves free will intact within creatures that can normally operate under free will conditions).

*For those who previously asked me about the meaning of a friendly enemy: (in a duel for dominance when the aggressor loses: To avoid future retaliation a being gives/surrenders something, (frequently called giving tribute,  to the victor). Once I have received tribute, after a challenge to dominance over my domain, from then on I consider the attacker a friendly enemy.
##I had in my position several totems, that I received when working to free a few (unwillingly bound) spirits that had fallen into my hands. The totems/anchors were removed and then the spirits were freed. I transferred the spirit ambiance from two of these totem anchors to the two shards one of silver and one of gold, that I talked about earlier.

Posted (edited)

comments from a post in https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/49117-after-enlightenment-sainthood-personality/?page=7

On 5/5/2019 at 11:19 AM, Pilgrim said:

Is it safe to assume then that your work is to become as a guide like Anubis perhaps?

My personal experience within the domain of Anubis is limited, and I try to take a more positive approach in my efforts. It is of course controversial to discuss. Rabbit hole:

Information within the last supper part of the story of Jesus demonstrates a more pleasant form of the currently used method of Psychopomp work that can be done, and is as I have experienced it when working, with wounded, impoverished, dysfunctional, spirits when they are able and available to be sorted out and placed, within the best state that they Can and Will receive, this occurs if they are found to meet certain criteria, mainly functionality/mobility, desire and in some cases the use of tools/totems.

On 5/5/2019 at 10:38 AM, freeform said:

I myself have only stabilised the 1st Jhanna. My next meeting with my Buddhist teacher is in a few years. I’m meant to be able to sit in full unwavering absorption for 72hrs - before moving on to 2nd Jhanna transmission and training... (I’m managing only tens of minutes at the moment 😄 - even if the minutes seem like hours)...

To me it is statements like this and many others that make DBs to my view a forming vortex of possibilities. That said: in my opinion, at DBs there are those who are like prepared samurai showing their sincerity in every-way that is within their abilities.

Then waiting ,as we all must do, in anticipation to receive the opportunity to attempt the *'initiation of the crossing abyss'  to prove to themselves and others that they are able to pass over the abyss and join in the work of creation. 

**'initiation of the crossing': receiving the opportunity to cross the abyss, by showing sincerity.

Tre7Small.jpg.571691d7170e826892c21edd1693bc59.jpg

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/49117-after-enlightenment-sainthood-personality/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-883250 

Edited by mrpasserby
add content

Posted (edited)

DRAFT:

#Nintendao

Good morning @lightbody09, pleased to meet you. I can't be sure if we're all even talking about the same thing, but as regards your original inquiry, I think I heard someone say that everything you'd need to know about the process is in here: https://terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality.pdf

I've not read it, but the basic premise as I understood was that if you somehow manage to never orgasm again, then that pure life ingredient builds up until you eventually shoot out the top of your head as a beam of light. Pretty intense, and easier said than done. It's not necessarily the safest route, either. You have to know how to actively circulate things, not unlike stirring a cooking pot or else you get burned on the bottom and boiled off the top. And if you go at it without the proper foundation, chances are you just blow a gasket somewhere along the way before getting all the way to the top, and end up worse than if you'd not even tried.

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/49420-hi-everyone-im-looking-for-real-practices-for-light-bodyrainbow-body/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-892552

#Nintendao thanks , this post is composed of much exciting information.

In my experience: These facts define a happy state that when achieved is a solid foundation from which one who desires to achieve a light-body existence (while still existing at our current physical level), could launch his efforts to cross the abyss and initiate a connection to his light-body to begin the long process of investing the informational energy, generated from his true self, into activating/growing the Features of himself within his new form that is able to Exist/Thrive within the unseen world. 

In my opinion:  our light bodies very existence (within the space available to use within earth/unseen world) is to provide are intelligence with a residence that is separate from the lower physical elements which are kept #**^separate from the higher  elements of creation. #***^ A unseen world Joke:lol:.

It is seen as uncomfortable to some that in-order to create the energy of individuality within a individual form, that it is necessary to the task of multiplying that must be done within the lost-est sate and then refined to a less dense state for a more Permanent Existence.

In my experience: A optional ##**^task of the individual in this time of our physical assistance, is to create or follow a path across the abyss into the less dense portion of the world and then once this connection has become secured, to then invest their Own energetic properties (personality, memories) if you will, to promote their growth within the new light body representation of themselves. 

#**^ Like the law that keeps air above water and water above earth/(star dust) when in the confines of our earth.

#***^(a joke from within the unseen world that applies as a metaphor in this case would be: that sh.. rolls down hill, then the smoke off of it rises upwards:lol:).

##**^If you want to wake up retaining the knowledge of who you realy are, after a physical death.

Thanks to studding the Hindu Information that I need to get into the 4th earth chakra, my bubble domain does not seem so out of place.

With his outward breath Vishnu scattered clouds of tiny bubbles into the waters, and every time he breathed in they were sucked back inside him. Each of these bubbles, which seemed so small in comparison with his gigantic sleeping form, grew into an entire universe like ours, whose lifespan was equal to a single breath of Vishnu. All these universes were clustered around the form of Vishnu like foam in the ocean.

When all the elements of matter were present, Vishnu expanded himself and entered each universe, bringing it to life by filling it with souls, tiny particles of his own spiritual nature. These souls were filled with desires for enjoying the world. To fulfill their desires they needed material bodies. So began the second phase of creation.

From Vishnu inside each universe Brahma was born. Brahma created the planets and stars and all the thousands of demigods, each of whom was given charge of a particular part of the cosmic order. 

https://displacedgodsc1.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/vishnu-the-sleeper/

Metastable foams can have a lifetime of several hours to several days; their duration is sometimes attributed to small particles of silica, calcium, or iron which contribute to foam stability and longevity.[1] Additionally, seawater that contains released dissolved organic material from phytoplankton and macrophytic algae that is then agitated in its environment is most likely to produce stable, longer-lasting foam when compared with seawater lacking one of those components.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_foam

#s1va:

There is a distinction -- in my view -- between the non dual Brahman that Vedanta talks about and the nondual that Abhinavagupta describes in Monism of the Kashmir Shaivism.  The first one states that Brahman alone is real and everything else is unreal.  This seems to be about subject and object.  It concludes that Brahman is the only real thing and all else is mithya, false or unreal.  Whereas the Abhinavagupta's nondual seems to be stating consciousness and energy are not two separate phenomenon, but they are one.

#s1va, thanks for this, it is clear to me that Brahman is the only permanent unchanging source of the universe, while all other energies are Not permanent  and constantly changing. this is with the caveat that this changing can in some cases last billions of years like our earth or even the pyramids that have lasted many thousands of years.

Three Visualizations/stories of the same old gate guardian:

a man with little practice is lead to the entrance to a spirit world domain by his guru, suddenly a dark and sinister looking giant demon pops up and lets out a terrible howling scream of indistinguishable words * at him fearing for his life the man runs away.  over time he convinces himself that any further practice is evil.

a evil gate guardian?

a old man after many decades of practice discovers the entrance to a spirit world domain, upon attempting to enter the gate he is immediately confronted by a elderly non descript man who loudly states *, the old man stays and persists pressing the gate guardian for answers and discovers over time all of the things that he needs to do and know to gain entrance to this good domain.

a good gate guardian?

a man after a indeterminate amount of practice discovers the entrance to the same spirit world domain, suddenly seeing at the gate a dark and sinister looking being pop up, then it blasts him with indistinguishable words *, the man is startled but he stands his ground, he feels unsure about the incident but he continues to practice. over time he discovers that he has mysteriously begun to more easily master new skills but he thinks that it is questionable, if he will try to meet the same gate guardian again.

a questionable gate guardian?

*at first the gate guardian says to all'you are not ready to enter yet'.

:) 

Edited by mrpasserby
add content DRAFT