mrpasserby

Visualizations stories the mage

These buddhist words support daoist neidan words:  ### See The Page Below

page 15: https://terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Nan-Huai-Chin-Working-Toward-Enlightenment.pdf

'If you cannot create a "body generated by will", then you will not be able to succeed in cultivating practice.##another buddhist comment

The daoist neidan words:  neidan is an array of esoteric doctrines and physical, mental, and spiritual practices that Taoist initiates used to prolong life and create an immortal spiritual body that would survive after death. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neidan

According to info that I found in some info about Gurdjieff's 4th way: exiting the body and looking back at it is first level stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I787UzuoiKc

Leaving body starts at about 58:00, A WHOLE OTHER WORLD if you are found worthy-ether sincerity or knowledge, own your own authority

In my own experience: ^^^leaving the body and looking at it was a relatively beginning practice, However I would only recommend doing so when a need and a power source is available. (without a power-source backing your body up you could get uninvited guests) ^^^'My linage take the credit for much of the ability to move about in the unseen world, until DBs I did not know what a linage was as it was concealed from me'

A Jewish ritual within some temples: inspecting prospective genitals who are considering possibly becoming a jew is a good place to get the juice (life force), necessary to start, taking a look back at your body. Doing so was one of my early on opportunities, they were only suppose to only be looking at my spirit, but I took the opportunity to pop out using my functional spirit body and checked the bulk of myself out, also there main rabbi was 'very nice and concerned with the condition of my internals) and gave me the handle 'spirit quester' as my lifes journey, although I was invited Not to stay with the congregation 'I was leaking on the temple floor' (viewing my internals is to look at a unsightly mess:blush:).

Christian: be born of water and spirit, the wind goes were it will so is everyone born of spirit.

If the following continues to be offensive to some I will delete it to avoid contention

Comments About the post: How to conduct Shamanic Journey to Forgive Enemies?

The following in Italics was written after the post: 'This tech. is about retrieving energy that is generated from the emotional content that is connected to harsh/strong thoughts. The term alchemy is not a term used only for creating energy/increasing life force. Another question, answer: I do not store the salvaged energy, I use it to help with the upkeep of my three circle system of (tuples). The general place to focus the energy would be the lower dantian or fire in the belly.

*Alchemy lite <-(just the name of a tech.), In my experience: helps to remove *hate while not suppressing memories, and begins the collection of other wise wasted life energy that with practice and additional training can be put toward creating a more new functional energy body or other uses.

In my experience: the Obtaining of Emotional energy from hate filled memories/thoughts is accomplished, by my choosing to relocate the energy from the hate filled memories/thoughts, which is the same as the metaphysical act of taking back the power over your life (while not destroying or repressing the memory/thoughts themselves) this is simply buy allocating  the energy connected to those memories/thoughts for current or future use.

Taking/relocating the air out of a balloon while keeping the balloon is a good metaphor for this action.

In my experience: I take this ACTION:"by saying to myself (with emotional content, focus, intention, and mental direction, a physical action is OK if possible at the time, If in public: 'a unnoticeable hand movement toward the lower belly or rubbing the hand together as if cold or to increase circulation are good examples) A example of Mantra Trigger: 'I choose to reallocate the energy contained in this/these memory's/thoughts for my current and future use."  I personally choose to  redirect the energy into my tuples using clockwise and counter clockwise hand moments to match the two violent vortexes of the greater and smaller bubbles, the central relaxed vortex energy within the bubbles passively absorbs its share of the energy and also forms the outer wave/shell covering the whole.  

I view taking the tiny bit of energy retrieved from defusing any extreme hate filled  memories/thoughts as a good practice toward the learning of future energy workings.

*hate-I used hate as a example because it was a topic in the original post that these comments are about, any memories/thoughts with strong emotional content will do when salvaging the energy from the memories/thoughts.:)

##another buddhist comment: Further, an arhat’s marvelous spiritual abilities, wise discernment,
meditative states, giving voice to the Dharma, leading others, and letting the Light
of Truth shine forth are not to be likened to abilities discussed by non-Buddhists,
quarrelsome bedeviling people, and the like. Teachings about an arhat’s ability to
see such things as hundreds of Buddha realms are never to be associated with the
views and opinions of ordinary, worldly people. The principle of this is: “Although
we have just said that a barbarian’s beard is red, there is also the fact that a person
with a red beard is a barbarian.” 5
 ‘Entering nirvana’ is an arhat’s practice of
getting inside his, or her, own Fist.6
 Thus, the Wondrous Heart of Nirvana is a
place which an arhat does not turn away from or shun. Arhats who have entered
their own Nostrils are those we call true arhats: those who have not entered their
own Nostrils are not arhats.7 https://www.thezensite.com/ZenTeachings/Dogen_Teachings/Shobogenzo/033arakan.pdf

###

###bodyNotPhysical.thumb.jpg.4546401eebbf3df4b807245c06ec4076.jpg

Edited by mrpasserby
Add content Make corrections to content
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Concerning studying ancestors and the prophetic nudges that they can give you.
There was once a new mage who had started on his path, he focused his efforts toward the wholeness of having a functional spirit and building a life on a more permanent plane of existence. As he got more in tune with spirit, he discovered that his ancestors where giving him helpful nudges from time to time.
About the almost unnoticed nudges from ancestors:
When young in body for no apparent reason to him at the time he worked at gathering and enchanting (pushing/quickening a variety of various materials into other planes of existence). He was unaware that he had enchanted enough materials to create a scroll, he had week, writing skills as displayed here (humble moment:blink:), and at the time would have negated any though of future scroll writing.
Then at one point in his life while he was studding and practicing functional spirit movements and alchemy with various groups of his peers-_-^_^:mellow:

, he was given the opportunity to do some work at a temple on a higher plane (who wouldn't jump at the chance to even set foot into a temple on a higher plane Ahhhh:)).
While rummaging around in the temple he managed to ruin a really old 'in his defense rancid scroll' (klutz much:blush:), and so he was obliged, to recreate a new scroll from scratch (pay back is a @#^%&:(). So he began the work with the materials that he just happened to have collected in his youth (thanks for the nudges ancestors) 'ancestors taking a bow;)'.

Edited by mrpasserby
continuing post piecemeal
  • Like 3

Thoughts from viewing: https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/48524-the-myth-of-conscious-awareness-in-sleep/ conscious awareness in sleep?

A person is thirsty, he dreams that he has found a oases, he drinks his fill, but when the person wakes they are still thirsty.

A person runs about in his dreams doing all kinds of works, but when the person wakes up nothing is done.

How do you transcend beyond viewing the reflections projected from your own aura /merkabah?

Teach a man to fish:

A young student passes his first adult initiation (or has he!), as a reward for passing the days long adult initiation a tool that has presents in the unseen world is offered to the young student. After reaching out with his functional spirit body hand and excepting the mostly incorporeal tool, the young student is told a story by his old teacher:

the old teacher states, that he his never been academic and that he is unable to scroll write, further more he has incurred debt to a unseen would temple. The old teacher continued by stating that he needs help writing a scroll on the materials that he has already gathered and prepared, as repayment for the debt.

The young student begins to say that he will be glad to help his old teacher but just at that moment the old teacher falls into a deep trance like meditation and says nothing.

The young student is very great full for all of the help from his old teacher, so he decides to make the tremendous effort needed to spirit walk and attempt to use his new tool write on the unseen world materials that his teacher has gathered. So while meditating, he sums up all of his courage and then spirit walks across the unseen world, to his old teachers domain, then using his newly acquired tool the young student manages to scribble a few letters on the a surface of the material that he saw the old mage was previously preparing as a scrolls page.

The next time the young student physically goes to his old teachers house. The old teacher seeing him began laughing and smiling, he congratulates the young student on passing his initiation. 

The young student looking puzzled:huh: inquires: I thought that I had already passed my initiation? No said the old mage smiling initiation is in two halves. You passed the first half and were offered a valuable gift, which comes with its own initiation, when you chose to except the valuable tool you also automatically were charged with the responsibilities that are connected to it. Your desire and willingness to help me to prepare the scroll fulfilled part of the initiation connected to the binding of the tool to you, and also aided in generating your courage when it was required of you to cross the unseen world while carrying the valuable tool with your functional spirit body, then acting through your functional spirit body you entered my house through my domain bubble and scribbled a few letters on the scroll materiel that I had prepared and that was waiting and available to you.

A younger seemingly energetic old mage shouted, congratulations again!:) then the old mage said, Now you need to know the other side of the coin, which is always necessary but not always understood: If you had not, over a reasonable period of time chosen to use the tool, the opposite of good would have occurred and you would have been deemed less then functional, you would have been ether bound to the tool or you would have lost the tool altogether. If you lost the tool altogether then your purpose for functioning within the unseen world would have been in question, and as a result the valuable tool would not have been permanently bound to you. If you had protested all of this then you might have been given the choice to choose to act the part of a bound servant level angle until you had mastered the use of the tool, and then once again been challenged 'in a unseen way' to use the tool for the sake of another's needs.

Without looking to see the surprised/shocked look on the young students face.

The old teacher continued: Before you ask, In my experience: it is always a balanced two sided power that is needed to ether raise up a new functional spirit mage giving them experiential knowledge, and the freedom to act alone within the unseen world, or to bind a none functional spirit mage to a lower status for however long until they can achieve a successful initiation. Remember it was your choice to except or reject the valuable tool when it was offered. You could have declined the tool stating that you were unworthy, then once you had practiced unseen world travel you could have demonstrated your worth without a tool and then been offered the same or another tool to carry as your totem in the future.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
changed story
  • Like 1

Spirit Quest England

I started late October, I had finally found a spell that would get me in touch with the genius loci in London England area I now had all that I needed for my upcoming spirit quest during which I hoped to make contact with some of my relatives spirits & uncover my hidden past. I had written a post about this particular spirit quest as I was getting more deeply involved, but parts of my investigation into the spirits of my past just kept bringing in new information until I decided to rewrite a post on it in the hope of making more sense out of the whole thing. I am still receiving physical world input from the posterity of the followers of Gwyn ap Nudd. they have heard my information and they as a whole have turned to live in the present and began to look to the future with hope instead of dis-paring over the past.

Edited by mrpasserby
changing content

Spirit visits the bad and the good: 

This basic information will be the same for both stories in this post: My normal spirit communication process is from within my domain’s 3rd circle I project my mind out in several different ways, then I channel with whatever being/spirit that I make contact with, sometimes falling asleep to release my functional spirit, sometimes receiving open vision.
I repose my body within the medium circle of a triple circle system (within my domain physical/spirit). The 3rd circle is augmented with the crossed powers emanating from a spirit anchor juxtaposition spirit/physical phasing, using a specially prepared round table top to augment the spirit anchor frame which is symbolically sun stone enabled, which is focused on the physical aspect of the symbolic moon structure. This anchor is located just outside of my domains third circle and within the #rune organization of my domain. My theme is all focused toward adding comfort, and dimension to visits from my spirit world guests some of whom are scared, lost, angry, etc. I treat these as patients when they are in need of assistance, others are like myself functionaries in a series of ever evolving spirit quests (sometimes called the wild hunt or journeying).
1#Negative Encounter: The following Negative spirit activity is mentioned to add contrast to the positive spirit activity that follows: 
I was sitting in my medium circle when I noticed that a spirit had suddenly charged into the area of my domain unannounced, it smacked against the energy emanating from my medium circle and then smeared a visible dark swath across its outer parameter. I channeled the spirit and could hear the chattering thoughts of rage being its projected from.
As it had streaked across my circle I recognized something in the temporary visible smear of what looked like the outline of the face of an acquaintance of mine who I had apparently but unintentionally offended. I decided that I would give the shaken intruder time to pull itself together and so I went to bed and fell asleep, a couple of hours later I was awakened by a startling dream cartoon projection that seemed to explode near me. Then I opened my eyes and recognized the  presence of a functional spirit, standing at the foot of my bed. The aforementioned spirit had come to me in open vision, he/she apologize for the rude interruption to my sleep, then as we exchanged a few tense words he/she tried to cow me with a set of powerful mental persuasions. I could tell that he/she was obviously seeking for a win by force of will augmented by intimidation’, after a time of me shielding myself, (while still talking politely) he/she psychic attack faltered, then he/she slumped, from the effort and from the earlier draining effects of having *charged into my medium circle earlier that night, once he/she realized that they could not overpower me, their attitude changed to a degree humbler, he/she paid me a *tribute of water, then left.
2#Positive Encounter:I was sitting in my medium circle when a spirit intending to visit announced itself properly to me, by showing itself to me in the form of a giant crow which had made itself obvious and visible in the view of my front window (after 7yrs. of living in my house I have never seen any bird bigger then a dove near my front window). I channeled back and forth with the spirit that had produced the form of the crow and we came to the terms of admittance to my domain, then I went to bed and to sleep (in my experience serious spirit transactions are best left to my functional spirit, by leaving the body in a resting position).
The spirit that the crow had announced the arrival of came to my front door, I got up out of bed and let it in ‘under my tough but fair rule’. In this case I wasted no time in getting the Daemon (my preferred catchall word for unknown types of entities, in the definitions for Daemons: A Daemon can be anything from a evil spirit to a god), who was a head taller than me in a hold. I explained what I was going to do, for it and then we agreed on the arrangements, and things got more relaxed. The deal was; for me to repair the Daemon to a higher state of functionality, and for me to receive occasional visits from it at its discretion.  Because of the powerful stature of this Daemon, It would require two (spirit anchors, totems, 'bindings, I don't like the word bindings, but it is understood by many to mean the connecting of a spirit to a condition through a physical item that permits it to operate on the physical plane'), a high Daemon such as this one needs two, one to stabilize it in its current form when it wishes to, and a second to allow its spirit to be more functional on the physical plane. The operation on the Daemon was tough, but simple. 
Outline: a destiny tweak has be added to the past of a standing destiny mural, so that adding a new resident/Daemon to the physical/present can be balanced.
The words of the destiny tweak that is added to a standing destiny mural:
'This Daemon had fallen into circumstances, where it was in a position to gain two totems one silver and one gold.' 
During the procedure I placed the two totems just above the location of the Daemons eye sockets, the Daemon could then have both hands free (I have seen many bound spirits having to hold their totem/anchored in one hand which is a handicap in my opinion). On a brighter note these bits of jewelry really added dimension to the striking good looks of this fully formed skinny black Daemon, ‘one silver and one gold eye piece’, (very cool). the Daemon left happy. 
In the future I am hoping for him to visit, and I hope on occasion to get needed support from him when I go on some of my upcoming spirit quests. (I have to add I used bonding magic to finalize all of the components, which always leaves free will intact within creatures that can normally operate under free will conditions).

*For those who previously asked me about the meaning of a friendly enemy: (in a duel for dominance when the aggressor loses: To avoid future retaliation a being gives/surrenders something, (frequently called giving tribute,  to the victor). Once I have received tribute, after a challenge to dominance over my domain, from then on I consider the attacker a friendly enemy.
##I had in my position several totems, that I received when working to free a few (unwillingly bound) spirits that had fallen into my hands. The totems/anchors were removed and then the spirits were freed. I transferred the spirit ambiance from two of these totem anchors to the two shards one of silver and one of gold, that I talked about earlier.

Edited by mrpasserby
spelling corrections
  • Like 1

pirit Quest Info

Draft:

Neidan, or internal alchemy (simplified Chinese: 內丹术; traditional Chinese: 內丹術; pinyin: nèidān shù), is an array of esoteric doctrines and physical, mental, and spiritual practices that Taoist initiates use to prolong life and create an immortal spiritual body that would survive after death (Skar and Pregadio 2000, 464 ...

The authors of several Neidan articles refer to their teachings as the Way of the Golden Elixir (jindan zhi dao). The majority of Chinese alchemical sources is found in the Daozang (Taoist Canon), the largest collection of Taoist texts.

Neidan shares a significant portion of its notions and methods with classical Chinese medicine, fangshi and with other bodies of practices, such as meditation and the methods for "nourishing life" (yangsheng). What distinguishes alchemy from these related traditions is its unique view of the elixir as a material or immaterial entity that represents the original state of being and the attainment of that state. The Neidan tradition of internal alchemy is practiced by working with the energies that were already present in the human body as opposed to using natural substances, medicines or elixirs, from outside of the body. The Shangqing School of Daoism played an important role in the emergence of Neidan alchemy, after using Waidan mainly as a meditative practice, and therefore turning it from an external to an internal art.

Edited by mrpasserby
changed story
  • Like 2

The young student, was without the means/ability to travail far, He needed to give a item to someone who live far away, so one of the young student spirit guides suggested that a femail friend of his with the ability to travel through the unseen world could help the young student out.

A week later at noon in the appointed public place the young student went into a trance expecting the visitor (considering all of the christian dogma that the young student had had to swallow all of his life, he was expected or was picturing to look like or slimier to the virgin marry), when all of a sudden to his  surprise a what could only be described as a India/Hindu princess emerges out of the unseen world and walks into his view, the young student handed over the item, then upon receiving the item (she spoke with what the young student remember  as sounding like a India accent) and asked the young student if there was anything else, the young student said no. the young student never did not know which goddess or avatar of a goddess she was, but a number of years later he found out that the item wound up in India as a part of center piece of a active ashram dedicated to Shiva. :)

Edited by mrpasserby
changed story
  • Like 1

From: do-you-believe-in-the-metaphysical-occult-nature-of-our-reality-or-do-you-believe-wikipedia

15 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

We left the oceans. 

We left the trees. 

We learned to use the pointy end of a stick. 

It has been downhill since that. 

ValhallaOnWeekends.jpg.9f44bf35518186155354ee426f23afb7.jpgHiding in plain sight:

What about Valhalla/foot ball-where eternal warriors be all that they can be on The Weekends!:lol:

Edited by mrpasserby
changed story

Visit to a western monastery:
Once a few decades ago a young stranger went looking about for a new spirit quest to go in search of knowledge and gain new abilities and. He discovered through diligent unseen world research that the genius loci of a certain area were thrilled by the conduct and kindness of a group of whistling monks who lived in their area.

The young stranger picked a good time for traveling, then he set off to visit these monks in order to discover why they among many other peoples had such happy genius loci in their area.

As he traveled to the christian monastery the young stranger discovered another christian monastery that was in the line of where he was headed.  So curious to see what was going on in this monastery he presented himself at the front gate.

After asking his name and a brief conversation, the monk soon learned that he was a relative of a well-known contributor to their religion, so the young stranger was treated well and invited into the monastery to spend the night. Due to the late hour, the young stranger did agreed to stay the night and also because the monk had told him that every morning the monks performed a magic called a mass during which (his understanding of what they said: a person's spirit body could receive healing and knowledge through the blessed food ingested during the mass. The young stranger had always been intrigued by this notion for he himself had been trained by his spirit guides to have the faith to be healed and to grow and balance his spirit body which he had worked all of his life to make functional.

While sleeping that night in the monastery the young stranger was awakened by a strange noise coming from one of the natural rock walls of his room. When he opened his eyes he saw the image and appearance of a religious Icon being reflected off of the wall before him, wondering why one of the monks had not just come into his room, or journeyed in conversation with his spirit body he decided to ignore the intrusion but having been woken up, decided to meditate and to travel in his spirit body to the other monastery to fulfill his original quest.

At the other monastery, he discovered that some of the monks were already up and active and that a few of them had functional spirit bodies, and that they we're dealing generously with the genii locorum of the area.
So the young stranger spent the rest of the night communicating with these monks and discovered further that it was the sacrifice of their speaking human words and developing the tiny talent of whistling to communicate with each other that had served some of the monks to forge functional spirit bodies.

The young stranger was very enamored by the efforts of these whistling monks.  Some of them had given up the pleasure of speaking any words at all for decades. the monks gifted him the tiny talent of whistling.

The next day at the monastery where his physical body had spent the night, the young stranger got the impression that he was being offered a position to stay as a trainee monk at the, and they seemed to be expecting him to show some kind of reaction from the viewing of the reflection of the religious Icon in his bedchambers wall the night before.

When the young stranger went to the morning ceremonial mass. He was less than impressed with the proffered tiny bit of bread and drink and did not feel any enhancing or healing of his energy body. So after the mass, he thanked the monks, promising to make mention to his rich relative of their hospitality, and then he left the area never to return.

Time passed and in another region of the world the young stranger while talking with one of his relatives, learned of the fate of the two monasteries. The one monastery had met the misfortune of burning down and the other was thriving somehow having achieved a state of general bliss, where they were so supported by the collective strength of each other's functional spirit bodies that for at least that period of time they no longer needed to sacrifice their words to gain the life force necessary to grow functional spirit bodies. So the whistling monks became free to speak and whistle as they chose.
Hearing this last happy news the young stranger, just expertly whistled a happy tune as he headed off to yet another spirit quest. The beginning:huh:

Edited by mrpasserby
completed a partially expressed thought
  • Like 1

Comments from:  do-i-have-the-ability-to-act-on-the-world-to-add-change-or-stop-certain-phenomena

Happy Destiny Returns:

One day the old mage, tried his luck in looking for someone to talk to, so he posted on a internet forum, looking about the www he had been intrigued by the Internets resemblance to the world pyramid system. During the course of several months the old mage labored to channel life force into the posters who where on a forum chatting about magic and spirit, 'two of his favorite subjects', after a long time one of the posters rose to the surface and began calling out the other posters for wasting his time because they would not talk about the practical things of magic and spirit. the old mage, finally ran out of juice (ran out of movable energy) but before he did he had a couple of good posts with the one aspiring mage talking about practical magic and spirit then they both at the same time decided to leave that forum and look for greener pastures.

the old mage, is now happy looking back on his past destiny trail, having now received the reward for his earlier efforts, which had given him the bump that he had needed to move into a destiny that brought him to DBs, where there are so many who have real potential, and other mages who are able to pass over in spirit and visit with him.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
adding content

Controversial Information:  (if any offense  I will delete upon requested post) 
The old mage, stated clearly to his student, concerning his inquiries to receive knowledge about atlantis, saying: I am a realist.

This statement gave his inquiring student pause, and he made a face:blink: then said, 'how can you be a realest when you are always talking about your dealings within the unseen world.

'The old mage laughed then said: 'I only speak about that which I have actually dealt with in the person of my functional spirit body or actually handled by the same, it is not my fault that you have not Yet fully created a functional spirit body so that can handle unseen world tools or go visiting about. 'I can only encourage you until you have broken through your shell, said the old mage seriously. The old mage put out a hand toward the student, saying before you ask: 'there are actual good reasons why this is so.

'I vouch for the dogon story continued the old mage, 'because at one time I had to go and repossess a unseen world helmet, called a infernal 'machinate by some', once I had it I tried it on and actually experienced that it did as the dogon showed/demonstrated in their dances, making a person taller then the average I new that the basses of their stories are true. 'after having tried it on I also noticed certian comments in my studies about the use of one like it, that were mentioned esoterically but in extreme vagueness in the historical documents concerning *saul, and **jesus also, if you didn't know what its function was you would not understand the extreme vagueness of the comments, but because of this I know that a attempt to insert real information was made by those who originally wrote portions of the historical documents called the bible. I also had to repossess other unseen world items to include Egyptian items that back up the Egypt story, I never have handled a item from atlantis, that doesn't mean that there is not any, I just haven't had to deal with anything in the unseen would that is verified by a atlantis argument that it ever existed. Maybe there will be some jobs for me in the future where I mite have to repossess for some unseen world being or other some of the items that are being uncovered in Antarctica if any. I don't predict but until that happens I only know what I have so far experienced or handled, when I am moving about the unseen world.:)

1 Samuel 10:1http://www.usefulbible.com/1samuel/saul-hides.htm1 Samuel 10:22-24

Samuel poured oil on Saul’s head. This was the sacred ceremony called the anointing. Its effect was to make Saul king. (this oil came from what is called the scepter of power (is actually the bottom half of the lantern called by some 'the lantern of smokeless fire' 

also mentioned in #Abraham with the exception: 'it was made to smoke at the time probably to make it more viewable for Abraham'). The scepter of knowledge was recently used to anointed the new head of the earths newly relocated 3rd chakra: See pic. 

http://www.usefulbible.com/1samuel/saul-hides.htm

*1 Samuel 10:22-24 Saul Spoke like a prophet , Saul went and he hid himself, (in my experience: wearing the helmet can make you taller/both heads:blush:, until you get control of the lower one.:o.) Saul stood up among the people. Then people saw how tall he was.

**The Rejection at Nazareth
Luke 4:30…29They got up, drove Him out of the town, and led Him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw Him over the cliff. 30But Jesus passedthrough the crowd and went on His way. (in my experience: putting on the helmet can make you taller/and slighty change the apprience of your face)

John 8:59
Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

John 10:39
Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand, example: (see the top center head peace)

HeadWear.jpg.85f6dea4f0f75291ab7e1eaf75bfa4a4.jpg

Deuteronomy 15#Verse 17 When two people made a *covenant, they usually cut an animal into two halves. Then they walked between the halves. Here, only the pot and the burning object went between the halves. Abram did not. God alone made the *covenant. The pot and the burning object (with smoke and fire) showed that God was present. God often showed that he was present by means of smoke and fire.

The pic below a arrest (or somebody) thinking that the angel to the right was somehow connected to Shiva drew the trident instead of the plain looking lantern at the top of the staff. Don't get spooked the pic of the serpent coming out of the angel to the right, again is a artists rep. meaning that the name/authority of a god is within the angle. The middle man represents the physically dead transcended mentor of the one being anointed with the oil.

Sahdguru - Copy.png

Edited by mrpasserby
added definition

we are here to become something

the seed of a oak tree still has a choice in destany if it decides not to become

if you pass through this life and dont become what can be made of you

overcoming every part of this physical life mite feel good but what of it

a mold is only as good as the hand that carvise it into form

the product of the form when it is broken is only as good as the material used to make it

you do the carving you colect the material you become OR not

Edited by mrpasserby
draft
  • Like 2

Black Feather:

The old mage was concerned, a patron of the tavern that he frequented often, was having trouble with some kind of spirit attacks. For some reason the patron was unable to give any information about the spirit/shadow attackers, (in the past the old mage had been involved in helping someone who had been attacked by a spirit/shadow attacker and were afterwards not able to describe the problem), so to act as a distraction the old mage decided to tell the story of the black feather, by doing so the old mage was hoping that if given enough time the good suggestions for a long rang solution that would permanently solve the problem could pour in from the other patrons of the tavern and be excepted by the beleaguered patron.
The story goes:
In the old mage's past he had heard about how suffering patron(s) of a certain clan were told that if after meditating they would look out a  window and try to catch a glimpse of a dark cloaked being just at the farthest edge of their vision, then a certain kind of help would be provided for them. When the person who first told the story, every one gaffed at the Idea until one day a patron, who was a regular patron of the tavern, and known to have been complaining about spirit/shadow incidents around his house came in and stated in amazement that he had been looking out of his window after meditation and thought that he saw a dark cloaked being, then that same night he mysteriously received relief from the annoying shades that where bothering him and constantly hanging around his house.
Edited by mrpasserby
added contant

This poem (of sorts) is in honor of me changing my status from junior to Dao Bum on my profile.:)

Your a doabum:
If you are sitting on the pot but your really just posting a lot. Your a doabum
If you posted a great theme but nobody knows what you really mean. Your a doabum
If your walking out the door then you pause to post one more. Your a doabum
If you left your body behind and you are posting using only your mind. Your a doabum
If your holding onto your chair posting from a keyboard in the air. Your a doabum
If you transcended onto a new plane while your still posting your last refrain.
(c) Feb. 2, 2019

Edited by mrpasserby
spelling corrections
  • Like 2

If you have red the discussions by the old mage about the use of tools, totems, then the following paragraph will add a little Taoist clarity to their use within the unseen world:

As the Three Pure Ones are manifestations of Primordial Celestial Energy, they are formless. But to illustrate their role in Creation, they are often portrayed as elderly deities robed in the three basic colours from which all colours originated: Red, Blue and Yellow (or Green) depending on personal interpretation of colour origins by additive or subtractive means. Each of them holds onto a divine object associated with their task. Yuánshǐ Tiānzūn is usually depicted holding the Pearl of Creation, signifying his role in creating the Universe from void and chaos. The Ruyi held by Lingbao Tianzun represents authority: the second phase of Creation where the Yang was separated from the Yin and the Law of Things was ordered in place. Lingbao Tianzun then took his seat on the left of Yuanshi Tianzun. Later, when all was complete, Daode Tianzun took his place on the right, with the fan symbolizing the completion of Creation, and the act of fanning representing the spreading of Tao to all Mankind.