Sign in to follow this  
awarenessrules

Ping Shuai Qigong

Hi, is any body here practicing ping shuai gong here? Its also called the swinging hands qigong. I have heard some great things about this qigong especially for healing chronic illnesses including cancer, immunity issues, blood circulation issues etc. It also helps with stuck qi and stagnation. Any experiences? Thanks

Edited by awarenessrules
  • Like 1

Part of my practice involves arm swinging routines from the martial art Tongbeiquan. Since adding these routines recently I've noticed a huge increase in energy and well-being.

Some of the exercises in the videos I've just watched on ping shuai gong are identical to what I practice. 

I'd say go for it. As with any other endeavour, practice daily for a good length of time (at least 6 months) and then see where you're at.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 3:07 AM, lifeforce said:

Part of my practice involves arm swinging routines from the martial art Tongbeiquan. Since adding these routines recently I've noticed a huge increase in energy and well-being.

Some of the exercises in the videos I've just watched on ping shuai gong are identical to what I practice. 

I'd say go for it. As with any other endeavour, practice daily for a good length of time (at least 6 months) and then see where you're at.

Best wishes.

Thanks, I practiced it for 2 days and I feel my body much warmer. It does help with blood circulation.

On 25/02/2019 at 7:33 PM, awarenessrules said:

Thanks, I practiced it for 2 days and I feel my body much warmer. It does help with blood circulation.

Keep going. 

Repetition is the mother of all skills.

Sign in to follow this