Buddy

Ah, it's the same old...

Hi Taomeow,

thanks for the description.

Not sure if I understood it all.

Let's see,

you are looking for an experience that every human being who have gone through gestation and remembers it all have. This gave me some problems: gestation as mother or as kid. I assume as kid (or fetus). Most of us remember nothing of that period. If you are able to remember some part of it this is already quite impressive. But you specifically speak about missing two weeks. Where you born too early?

I now see how you use the term "endarkment" in a different way from how I use the term enlightenment. Enlightenment is (from my understanding) more a description of the aim, than a description of the path. As such I have difficulties in understanding someone who said that they are looking for endarkement. A bit like someone saing that they are looking for confusion, and ignorance? doh?

But now it seem to me that your description about edarkment more reflects what you expect to be going through. While the aim is integration, living all the human steps. So in a sense the aim might even be a sense of light itself, so the two term don't seem to be polar at all anymore. You can have experience of darkness that lead to light, that do not lead to light. And experience of non darkness that lead to light or do not lead to light. I hope I have well represented what you said. So please correct me if I didn't.

In particular I have difficulties with this:

So "endarkenment," in my book, is the opposite state, away from the limelight (whether external or internal, doesn't matter), a state of being you and no one else. The uncarved block -- no, I never cared much for this particular image -- the block carved and chiseled and shaped by billions of years of existence of this universe, millions of years of evolution of all live things that went before, and nine months of fast-forwarding it all in Xian Tian's underwater ballet whose only star and spectator is you -- uncarved by your sloppy contemporaries who carve away the second you're born, never letting you be what you are even for a second... that kind of a deal.

So maybe you can clarify it to me a bit further, if you have time.

Pietro

"Does webmaster sean even read these posts? I mean, I don't have a problem at all with people expressing there opinions in a respectful way(I think this system is bogus because...) but this is getting ridiculous."

I can only agree. I am certainly one who has disparaged things I find "bogus." But unless provoked, I try to not make things personal. But the personal attacks and endless name calling are telling. These folks have no real faith in what they profess. Therefore they get defensive when their claims are shown to be nonsense. Then the name calling ensues. It is a typical, predictable, and unenlightening pattern.

Puddlejumper fantasizes about squeezing my nose when in real life it would just get him horizontal.

Edited by Buddy

Sorry. While I agree with what I think you're saying, if it is that we can come to this awakening while still alive (and indeed we must..in whatever lifetime), being human is only about a temporary aspect of our true nature. We aren't human. To quote a popular pop psychology phrase, we are "spiritual beings having a human experience."

Yes, BUT, the only thing we will ever experience is the human perspective, be it limited or otherwise. We can experience nothing other than sensory perceptions and thought, EVER. Once we die, we no longer have experience, by definition. Life is existence, death is non-existence therefore non-experience. So I tend to conclude that all we can ever be is human or perhaps the human perspective of true reality - and what is that if not human?

I really think this is more a semantic point than a substantive one, anyway.

I think the horse is nearly dead...

:)

Yes, BUT, the only thing we will ever experience is the human perspective, be it limited or otherwise. We can experience nothing other than sensory perceptions and thought, EVER. Once we die, we no longer have experience, by definition. Life is existence, death is non-existence therefore non-experience. So I tend to conclude that all we can ever be is human or perhaps the human perspective of true reality - and what is that if not human?

I really think this is more a semantic point than a substantive one, anyway.

I think the horse is nearly dead...

:)

Within the infinite spectrum of awareness universally possible we have a narrow bandwidth called the 'human experience'. This bandwidth is atrophied even further to a meagre sliver due to social conditioning.

tn_gallery_7517_58_70763.jpg

When I agreed with TaoMeow that enlightenment is to be fully human my description of that would be someone who is embodying the full human potential.

The question remains then that, if the practitioner is able to gain full mastery of one's awareness, is it possible before physical death to access alignments of awareness that lie beyond the human potential?

Edited by Stigweard

Stig,

While I am generally the voice of skepticism, I think you're on to something here. I think there have been in our planet's history folks that have.

Stig,

While I am generally the voice of skepticism, I think you're on to something here. I think there have been in our planet's history folks that have.

Be careful, Buddy - this king of talk can lead to the hard stuff, like believing in qi!!

;)

Does webmaster sean even read these posts? I mean, I don't have a problem at all with people expressing there opinions in a respectful way(I think this system is bogus because...) but this is getting ridiculous.

I hit the "report" button (for the first time as a member of this forum) on post #205 (March 4) of this thread and registered my disappointment to the administration of this forum for the allowance of the content of that post. To no effect as of yet. Alas.

I'm guessing that my way was not the way you were looking for, Taomeow. Although I think you might want to try it--what came first, the chicken or the egg? ;) The mother becomes the child.

At any rate, I have to stop what I'm doing and go backwards, because I'm going to be on television in three months and they want me to demonstrate my earlier abilities. So I have to strengthen those as much as I can. My life is very silly! :rolleyes:

It is on late-night cable. HBO. Time to once more make an ass of myself in the name of science. :rolleyes:

But Taomeow, to make my point further--I was adopted. I went to term. I remember my birth mother singing to me. For that matter, my firstborn recognized her father's voice within a minute of being born. They took her to clean her off and weigh her and she was crying and he spoke to her and she calmed right down.

My point is that for a baby about to be born, her whole world is her mother. Everything she tastes is either herself or her mother's amniotic fluid, everything she hears is her mother's heartbeat, or her mother's voice above all else, everything she feels is the comforting tightness of her mother's womb around her, or the friendly caress of her mother's hand after she kicks or when she is restless and fidgeting. The overwhelming experience of a baby about to be born is a dim awareness of a mystical numinous Other Person, and a feeling of unconditional love. The way to both feel that and break down social constructs keeping us from feeling that, I believe, is through sex.

I still remember the cloud of sadness that this Presence who was everything to me, disappeared once I was born. I didn't have the normal experience of then seeing her face and being loved by her and fed by her outside the womb. And then of course growing up and being embarrassed by her when I was a teenager, and finally growing up all the way and seeing her as a friend.

bump

thanks for the bump, I was moving to a new house and am still swamped with boxes and was internetless for a while -- I want a closer look at your messages when I have a good chunk of time to think before I speak. :)

How are you supposed to demonstrate what you feel on TV? I was always under the impression that whether an orgasm is an orgasm is only demonstrable to the ogasmee... :unsure: ?

Cat, thanks so much for the references -- sounds fascinating, I'll check it all out when I'm out of the boxes. :lol:

Edited by Taomeow

Well Ron Jeremy made a career out of it. :lol:

They want to see the continuously spontaneously orgasmic part of me. Fully clothed, although the woman interviewing me will be naked. So now all my focus has to be on the first chakra, and keeping all my energy DOWN. So I stopped the Kunlun I had started.

I know most of the women here have the same ability I do. Anybody have tips on how to shake off stage fright? The ability is very dependable in me, but I'm worried about the cameras.

Well Ron Jeremy made a career out of it. :lol:

They want to see the continuously spontaneously orgasmic part of me. Fully clothed, although the woman interviewing me will be naked. So now all my focus has to be on the first chakra, and keeping all my energy DOWN. So I stopped the Kunlun I had started.

I know most of the women here have the same ability I do. Anybody have tips on how to shake off stage fright? The ability is very dependable in me, but I'm worried about the cameras.

One way to not be nervous is to picture the other interviewer naked.

Maybe in this case you should picture the interviewer fully clothed :)