Sign in to follow this  
Pilgrim

Is Fascism Left or Right

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

No one is putting Marbs in a box. 

I didn't mean in this thread.  I meant it in general.  And more in real life than on the internet.

I have defined myself as a Conservative.  I think that's as far as we need to go with that.

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I didn't mean in this thread.  I meant it in general.  And more in real life than on the internet.

I have defined myself as a Conservative.  I think that's as far as we need to go with that.

There you go, being all straightforward and ruining my fun. :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Periods are important regarding sexual relationships as well.

When it comes to sexual relationships, I`ve always found the most important symbol of punctuation to be the dash (--).  A few hearty souls make much use of this one,  : 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The test had leading questions with no real answers in some cases so I chalked it up to all in good fun because it was.

I was hoping more people would take it so we could have more fun with it but I guess it’s over, too bad.

• Like 1

Just now, Pilgrim said:

The test had leading questions with no real answers in some cases so I chalked it up to all in good fun because it was.

I was hoping more people would take it so we could have more fun with it but I guess it’s over, too bad.

I took it a while back and was just slightly off the center mark to the left and down a tiny bit, IIRC.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

There you go, being all straightforward and ruining my fun. :D

I guess I should apologize for that.  You know I enjoy humor and even when I am the subject of the humor but sometimes I feel I must state my understandings as straight-forwardly as possible.

I'll try to set myself up for something soon.

• Haha 2

Just now, Marblehead said:

Alright!  I'll take it!  Give me a minute.

Yayyyyyy👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 1

personalised chart

So there you are.  I'm a Lefty.  Hehehe.  I have no problem with the rating for Authoritarian/Libertarian axis though, even though my Anarchist mentality should have placed it a little lower.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

personalised chart

So there you are.  I'm a Lefty.  Hehehe.  I have no problem with the rating for Authoritarian/Libertarian axis though, even though my Anarchist mentality should have placed it a little lower.

wow !  Who would of guessed... I am just a tad right of you!  :D

This was quite revealing and we have to blame Apech for forcing out of the lefty closet :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

personalised chart

You utter communist :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Test results greatly depend upon mood. Wait a few weeks and take it again and watch your dot jump half-way across the board! :)

I took the test again and selected the opposite answers on all my "on the fence" questions. This time I scored (-3,-1.5), left libertarian.

For example, here is the first question:

"If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations."

This question assumes the interest of trans national corporations and of humanity cannot coincide. It sets up an assumed us vs them and forces the reader to take a side. I reject the premise of this question. When I select disagree (and side with corporations) I fall into the authoritarian camp. When I choose agree then I become a leftist. My true response is not listed. Hence it's a bogus test. Unless you really score far to one extreme I would take the results as a very basic guideline.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Lost in Translation said:

This question assumes the interest of trans national corporations and of humanity cannot coincide.

For example: Apple is a trans national corporation. On the one hand they pay what are considered "slave wages" (in the industrial west) to Chinese factory workers who make their products. On the other hand they employ thousands of workers in China who would otherwise be unemployed a decent local rate for their labors. And their products are enjoyed by tens of millions of people. Is this not a value to humanity? One must be intentionally obtuse to only see one side of this equation.

So how to meaningfully answer this question? It's not possible given the options!

• Like 1

Yeah, I tried to answer the questions as honestly as I could but the results ended up misrepresenting me.  How the questions are phrased can lead to whatever direction the survey wishes to establish.

Question:  Are you still beating your wife?

Answer options:  Yes/No

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, I tried to answer the questions as honestly as I could but the results ended up misrepresenting me.  How the questions are phrased can lead to whatever direction the survey wishes to establish.

Question:  Are you still beating your wife?

Answer options:  Yes/No

Q:  Are you still beating the breeding partner selected for you by the glorious Joint Committee For Reproductive Control?

A:  Da/Nyet

• Like 1

yep.jpg.bcd81b58ee9fb17b8a6d029bb9842a71.jpg

Center-right, more populist than most.

Here are the others:

chart_whole.png

Edited by Aetherous
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this