Sign in to follow this  
Pilgrim

Is Fascism Left or Right

5 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

I was zero, dead center on the left/right scale, and ever so slightly libertarian with a -1.8

funny how likes attract :P

• Haha 1

a little more by Dinesh D'Souza, 

Wait, if Republicans are the fascists, why are these leftists trying to shut down an event and block free speech and debate from taking place on the campus?

Jason Eric Kessler (born September 22, 1983) is an American white supremacist[1][2][3], neo-Nazi,[4][5][6] and far-right political activist.[7][8][9]

Part of the alt-right, he is known for being the main organizer of the white nationalist Unite the Right rally held in Charlottesville, Virginia during August 11–12, 2017.[10][11][12]

some points brought out in  the Dinesh clip.

Labeled an American white supremacist, who until in the same yr was an American white fascist who supported Obama until very recently.... not mentioned. 

n an interview last month, one of Kessler’s childhood friends, David Caron, said Kessler previously had identified as a Democrat, but became disillusioned when he started thinking that there was no place for him in a party that has focused its efforts on embracing diversity and minority issues. He said the two of them had started supporting Trump last summer and attended one of his rallies in Richmond.

He was a Democrat until last year. The main thing is, he said he felt like the party didn’t want him,” Caron said.

‘All over the place’

Laura Kleiner, a Democratic activist who lives in Staunton, said she dated Kessler for several months in 2013. She said Kessler was very dedicated to his liberal principles, and that he was a strict vegetarian, abstained from alcohol and drugs, embraced friends of different ethnicities and was an atheist.

Dedicated to his liberal principles ie fascists,  until he finds another outlet for them.. 

An opportunist, a "liberal"  who is now attached to  Trump  by the media  because it fits a media driven narrative. 

Edited by windwalker

2 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Hey bro I got yer back bring it here big loving 🤗 

Sometimes things like periods and commas make all the difference in how something reads... ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

I suppose so.

I always thought punctuation was like sprinkles on a cup cake decrotive but lacking substance. 🤪

Just now, Pilgrim said:

I suppose so.

I always thought punctuation was like sprinkles on a cup cake decrotive but lacking substance. 🤪

And bringing up cup cakes has me giggling even more..

- feeling a little too sassy, think it's time to sign off for the night. Take care everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Sometimes things like periods and commas make all the difference in how something reads... ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Did Pilgrim say something that could be interpreted in a way he likely didn`t intend?  I must have missed it.  Leave it to you to go ilumairen ambiguous sentences.  Anyway, when someone has my back (like the two of you) I don`t quibble. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, dawei said:

funny that those of us who support Trump's policies are seeming leftist... 

But not all of us.

5 hours ago, ilumairen said:

like periods and commas

Periods are important regarding sexual relationships as well.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ralis said:

It is very easy to manipulate these kinds of tests to obtain a specific result. :lol:

Really?

That's why I haven't done it.

• Like 1

I think the vertical axis (authoritarian/libertarian) is more significant than left/right in some ways.

So people in the bottom left box want some level of 'compassion' in government policy but generally would like to be left alone to get on with their lives.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ralis said:

It is very easy to manipulate these kinds of tests to obtain a specific result. :lol:

Of course - it is only meant as a tool for reflection not some kind of absolute measure.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Perhaps.  I rather call it being cautious.

Cautious of what it’s all in good fun😀

• Like 1

Just now, Pilgrim said:

Cautious of what it’s all in good fun😀

I know, it's just me.  I got tired of others defining me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

I know, it's just me.  I got tired of others defining me.

No one is putting Marbs in a box. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ralis said:

I was curious, although the test itself didn't have a neither agree nor disagree option for some of the questions. 

And I suspect part of what we're seeing here is what was highlighted in a video Apech shared awhile back. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this