Aletheia

Telekinesis

I decided to give the idea a try...  so I put a pen on a surface and stared at it...  B)

Suddenly, the One became Two... yes... two pens were staring back at me   :huh:

I found if I focus again on the One pen, there is One; but if I lose my focus of One, then Two emerged.  :blush:

I stopped as I discovered the Telekinesis of Laozi's chapter 42:   The One produced the Two  :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Okay, that inspired me to give it a go, but I should have a witness nearby, so I got a friend to watch  ;

I opened the cupboard, we stood back, I waved my open palmed hand across in the same direction the cupboard closed .... nothing.

He said "That was pretty useless."    But I ignored him and tried again , this time moving my hand across a little faster .... nothing moved.

He said " That was pathetic !  Didnt even make enough wind to close it ! "  So I tried again, this time taking a big wind up and swung my palm at it. ....   nothing.  he goes  "  Thats just so pathetic! You are such a dork ! "

So I swung my open palm at him .... he moved !

Telekinesis !   Yes !

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, 1313 said:

515JcW-LGrL._SY400_.jpg

And the results of those investigations ?    or is this just a book advert ?   or a random pic without relevant comment  ?

The author seems to stand up ok .  Her book previous to this one ^   The Pentagon's Brain: An Uncensored History of DARPA, America's Top Secret Military Research Agency,[11] was chosen as finalist for the 2016 Pulitzer Prize in History.

Telekinesis is also an ability in the game, Card Hunter!!  I know its totally off-topic and un-daoist to promote computer games here, but at least from an ethical standpoint, I've been playing this game in free time for last three years and it is the only game I have never got bored of, and i'd like to mention as a way of giving back to the Developers.

Warning: do not play this game if you do not have self-control.  It  can be addictive.  Its a game only for those who are patient. In fact in some ways I have learnt a lot about myself from this game, more than any other game.  I have learnt

-self control (game is addictive)

-persistence (i have won games when I lost all but one character and opponent had all theirs still left)

-power of neutrality (every round you have the option to pass or make a move.   sometimes, it is better to simply       pass, than rush in and get surronded - Sun Tzu of course emphasize this too)

-patience 

-resourcefullness (some single player missions require you to win with the barest minimum resources.  You need appropriate spacing and timing to maximise the power of your attacks / abilities, otherwise you lose!).

Yes I am a nerd but its such a great game I had to mention, apologies for the off-topic rant.

Edited by Goldleaf
  • Thanks 1

Re -telekinesis, I think even if grandmasters had enough chi to do it, i'm sure their chi is needed to help heal people first rather than move objects!!

• Like 1

Probably after that last post there's a lot of grumpy faces on the forum. Yes, I'm pretty sure she said only the chosen few make it to the promised land. Chin up guys, and better luck next time 8) 

Where's that video...

Telekinesis is primarily from aspects related to the abdomen.

Most of the phenomenon related in the video's is from upper body in general.

If we were to take telekinesis to mean only the ability to move an object without touching it then we could call blowing on something telekinesis and spoken language could also be taken into account. 

Most of the vid material is similar to blowing on something - but the energies / waves coming from the hands are what is being blown so to speak.

Telekinesis in the definition I am utilizing encompasses levitation and is generally related to this ability. It is an ability that requires non- effort and is more like opening a camera aperture and undissipated clean neutral steady thought.

It is why in Bud's example or in most examples it is only taking place within seconds in response to an immediate need - not enough time to dissipate, question, doubt, add-effort, "practice", try to notice/witness.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll stay here thanks - pretty happy to be 'left behind'  

(Hint ... when you already in the Promised Land , best not to tell anyone about it )

Promised Land from 3:10

Edited by Nungali

He will not feel exhausted - it is not him using up Qi - this does not take effort nor does it dissipate ones energies. 

It was not necessary to abstain for any time, pump himself up before hand and push it out - it really actually takes no effort.

He is not using "his" energy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In this video she's talking about light energy -

I was wondering if light comes after magnetism? Because my whole body is really magnetic right now. My head, DT and the back and front of the heart too! When I breathe my t-shirt ripples and gets sucked to my body etc.

Edited by Aletheia

I'll start taking my meditation more seriously from now.

Anyway, I put my right hand a few inches away from my heart and it generates loads of energy after just a couple of seconds right from the back and through to the front and what I thought were two channels going down the chest I now think are the lungs full of magnetic energy. Not sure though.

Yeap, you know the world has taken a strange turn when you're learning spiritual stuff from a girl on youtube who herself learned from watching movies and consulting gematria LOL.

Edited by Aletheia

I'll start going through some books, perhaps. Maybe now they'll be clearer and more obvious. Although I read one of drew's posts earlier and he was saying vapour is qi and then I opened an Eva Wong book and she was talking about vapour so I knew what she was talking about because it was still fresh in my mind. But otherwise how much stuff will generally go over your head? Probably loads.

Really these things ought to be general knowledge, the whole situation is pretty stupid tbh.

Find out what you really are through intelligent, sensitive, dedicated practice and this telekinesis thing will be as meaningful as an annoying fly hovering over your head...dear Aletheia. :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Aletheia said:

I'll start going through some books, perhaps. Maybe now they'll be clearer and more obvious. Although I read one of drew's posts earlier and he was saying vapour is qi and then I opened an Eva Wong book and she was talking about vapour so I knew what she was talking about because it was still fresh in my mind. But otherwise how much stuff will generally go over your head? Probably loads.

Really these things ought to be general knowledge, the whole situation is pretty stupid tbh.

I watched several of her vids last night. I could feel her heart energy - so I believe her telekinesis ability! But then she got into drinking and smoking - and especially drinking is too much sympathetic nervous system activation. So also she commented how she used to grab onto electrical fences as a kid - to shock herself for kicks. That could have wired her up for PK - as I noted people who get hit by lightning and survive develop abilities. So also she reports seeing lights as spirits - so I commented how Jim shared with me that when his third eye opened up he was seeing sea anemones everywhere floating in the sky and he realized it was a lower level astral realm that he had to break through. So her battle against lower astral realm spirits is also believable. Also she is quite cerebral and witty and since she lives alone - she is able to build up her emotional energy and libido  -kind of like poltergeists are from young females going through puberty with pent up libido, that gets projected subconsciously. Only SArah is projecting it consciously. So yeah her ability is impressive - but whether she can still do it is questionable since she seems to have taken to drink strongly and now seems to rant in a schizoid fashion. Her education seems mainly self-taught so she doesn't know much in terms of formal knowledge, which could be hindrance for her, as far as processing her experiences, intellectually. And so - I did link her to Chunyi and Jim's websites - and said she could contact them for phone healings, etc.

I would add her to my playlist of qi demonstrations - it's just that her training is so much on her own ....but I'll add her to the playlist anyway. That she did train to do telekinesis is really amazing.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2018 at 10:10 AM, Aletheia said:

Because my whole body is really magnetic right now.

Do refrigerators and ball bearings get stuck to you as you walk by?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Do refrigerators and ball bearings get stuck to you as you walk by?

Doesn't explain why the clothes get stuck. Metal shirt? 

Chainmail? 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2018 at 6:11 PM, Nungali said:
On 5/3/2018 at 6:03 PM, 1313 said:

515JcW-LGrL._SY400_.jpg

And the results of those investigations ?    or is this just a book advert ?   or a random pic without relevant comment  ?

The author seems to stand up ok .  Her book previous to this one ^   The Pentagon's Brain: An Uncensored History of DARPA, America's Top Secret Military Research Agency,[11] was chosen as finalist for the 2016 Pulitzer Prize in History.

One of my self defense teachers was high up in the CIA and he had the Jedi stuff quite strongly, he could push 'normal' people and/or make them fall down, people who weren't co-operationg or who didn't know.  He said that Chinese people were more responsive to this than Westerners (required less push)  I learned how to do the 'jedi push without using hands' trick from him.  Not that he taught me how to do it, he just demonstrated it and I figured it out :)  He learned this art from my chi kung teacher, who must have been better at it but didn't demonstrate it, so I was already primed for it.  His trick was being able to paralyze an attacker (without using his hands).  The CIA guy also knew the art of invisibility, which he taught to some other CIA guys and my fearless clan leader.  I wrote about that in more detail in another thread long long ago.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2018 at 12:03 AM, Spotless said:

He will not feel exhausted - it is not him using up Qi - this does not take effort nor does it dissipate ones energies. 

It was not necessary to abstain for any time, pump himself up before hand and push it out - it really actually takes no effort.

He is not using "his" energy.

Then what is it that you would say he is using?

16 hours ago, GSmaster said:

All these demonstrations are simple bullshit. There are well known easy scientific tests that can show whenever someone has a Qi that can move objects or not.

WOW YOU'VE TOTALLY GONE OFF THE DEEP END THERE LOL.

16 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

I watched several of her vids last night. I could feel her heart energy - so I believe her telekinesis ability!

There's a comment in one of her videos from her account saying it's her fiancé. He said she threatened to stab him and a policeman so maybe that's why there's a year gap in her videos. She might have been "institutionalised" or something. 

Still I like her videos even if she does have some problems, there still worth watching.

HERE YOU GO SON. SCIENCE FORUM IS THAT WAY ====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================> https://www.scienceforums.net/

Podcast number 1 in the history of philosophy without gaps -

https://historyofphilosophy.net/thales

So the soul is magnetic I hear you say...

Lot's of soulless zombies about in the world today. Perhaps that's why in Blade Runner they needed a machine to look into the "windows of the soul" to determine what is human and what is replicant.

A spiritually aware human can detect the difference, so why the need for a machine?

“Human perfection and technical perfection are incompatible. If we strive for one, we must sacrifice the other: there is, in any case, a parting of the ways. Whoever realises this will do cleaner work one way or the other.

Technical perfection strives towards the calculable, human perfection towards the incalculable. Perfect mechanisms - around which, therefore, stands an uncanny but fascinating halo of brilliance - evoke both fear and Titanic pride which will be humbled not by insight but only by catastrophe.

The fear and enthusiasm we experience at the sight of perfect mechanisms are in exact contrast to the happiness we feel at the sight of a perfect work of art. We sense an attack on our integrity, on our wholeness. That arms and legs are lost or harmed is not yet the greatest danger.”

Ernst Jünger

There's a good documentary on Ernst Junger which gets better as they start to talk about technology -

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

There are alot of mentally retarded people living in the world of their dreams, and that is the direction where people go when they deny science.

Well yes the material of dreams (and yoga and Taoism) is not the same as that of the exact sciences superficially presupposed by our physicalist epoch.

Nietzsche said the sciences would be a continuation of Christian nihilism and I have to say I think he's right.

Edited by Aletheia

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

It is a new age thing. Everyone thinks he is special, when the fact is they are just stupid.

The demonstration of a girl above shows a mental disorder, not a superhuman power.

Yes, the girl is a nut case and sometimes a lot of anger helps things happen.  

For the guy, I've seen things similar to making animals go down from a distance, but done with people.  I was just looking for guesses as to how it could work.  The CIA guy, Sid, who was one of my teachers, would put my fearless clan leader, Steve, in the doorway to the practice room and then he would go pretty far down the hall and into another room so that the guys in the practice room could not hear him but Steve could.  Then he would say a name, like Tom, and Tom would fall on his face (there were matts) then he would say another name, like Pete, and Pete would collapse on the floor, and so on.

I admit that isn't scientific enough for the Western Mo Pai Students (Wimps) who need to have doctors with anal probes present, but it's scientific enough for me.  The thing is that Sid could do this without even seeing the other person, so that's special.

Anyone willing to take a stab at explaining this method go ahead, give it a whirl.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Haha 1