Aletheia

Telekinesis

31 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Is like a common person to try do heavy weight lifting, some people die in such attempts.

I wouldn't be surprised if the researchers and/or government were pushing her to the limit because of their own interests while not looking out for hers. I heard that in later years she lost her ability to demonstrate at least partially if not completely, from burnout if anything.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Siddhis come with spiritual attainment.

Some spiritual traditions say that siddhis develope when you fail to have Liberation as your goal. 

So, it is claimed, you can have spiritual attainment without showy powers. 

13 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

Some spiritual traditions say that siddhis develope when you fail to have Liberation as your goal.

Spiritual wisdom and siddhis can not be cleanly separated away from one another. Essentially they are the same thing.

Maybe you're thinking about overusing powers or having siddhis as the main focus of things.

I'm not interested in telekinesis. I watched Sarah's videos and really got my heart chakra open like I was saying in an earlier post about putting my hand over my heart and creating a massive magnetic vortex piercing my body from back to front. After watching her videos I realised I needed to focus more on my heart!

Edited by Aletheia