Stigweard

Haiku Chain

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, manitou said:

 

 

hand to open hand

friendship extended to all

during these hard times

 

During these hard times

the jackrabbit on the lawn

looks quite edible

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Taomeow said:

 

During these hard times

the jackrabbit on the lawn

looks quite edible

 

looks quite edible

does not seem to apply to

many tasty foods

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2021 at 9:26 AM, ilumairen said:


many tasty foods

a plethora of choices

i’ll have some tea, thanks
 


I'll have some tea, thanks

--What's in this tea, jack rabbits?!

rancid yak butter?

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mark Foote said:


I'll have some tea, thanks

--What's in this tea, jack rabbits?!

rancid yak butter?

 

 

Rancid yak butter

does make the batter bitter.

Betty Botter knows.    

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Taomeow said:

 

Rancid yak butter

does make the batter bitter.

Betty Botter knows.    

 

Betty Botter knows 

babblin’ bout batter requires

a bit of tongue fu

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, steve said:

 

Betty Botter knows 

babblin’ bout batter requires

a bit of tongue fu
 


a bit of tongue fu
Bruce Lee's got nothing on this

tonsils in a knot
 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2021 at 8:56 AM, Mark Foote said:


a bit of tongue fu
Bruce Lee's got nothing on this

tonsils in a knot

 


tonsils in a knot?
the rain in spain falls mainly
on the plains, slowly

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark Foote said:


tonsils in a knot?
the rain in spain falls mainly
on the plains, slowly

 

On the plains, slowly,

waves of feather grass rolling

over sunken ships.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2021 at 12:02 PM, CozySpace said:


Over the sunken ships,

Schools of fish at ocean's tip,

Go flippity flip

 


Go flippity flip
It's just like thumpity thump

In the deep blue sea

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mark Foote said:


Go flippity flip
It's just like thumpity thump

In the deep blue sea

 

 

In the deep blue sea

Bioluminescent waves

Caress inky shoals

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2021 at 9:48 PM, steve said:

 

In the deep blue sea

Bioluminescent waves

Caress inky shoals

 

Caress inky shoals?

Fishy, fishy, fishiness,

I could not care less.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Apech said:

 

Caress inky shoals?

Fishy, fishy, fishiness,

I could not care less.

 

 

 

I could not care less

for the latest stupid ass

in charge of this mess

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Taomeow said:

 

I could not care less

for the latest stupid ass

in charge of this mess

 

 

 

in charge of this mess

is an angel of star light

indigo at dawn.

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2021 at 2:45 AM, Apech said:

 

in charge of this mess

is an angel of star light

indigo at dawn.

 


indigo at dawn
penstemon on the hillside
late spring on the lake

210516-indigo_penstemon.jpg

Wild Penstemon; Clear Lake, California (photo by Kim Riley)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mark Foote said:


indigo at dawn
penstemon on the hillside
late spring on the lake

210516-indigo_penstemon.jpg

Wild Penstemon; Clear Lake, California (photo by Kim Riley)

 

Late spring on the lake.

Red-tailed hawk chicks awkwardly

flap, learning to fly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2021 at 11:40 AM, Taomeow said:

 

Late spring on the lake.

Red-tailed hawk chicks awkwardly

flap, learning to fly.

 

 

flap, learning to fly

get back up and try again

Jesus, this is hard!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2021 at 1:50 PM, steve said:

 

flap, learning to fly

get back up and try again

Jesus, this is hard!

 


Jesus, this is hard!
Learning to fly, ain't got wings
summer, winter, fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2021 at 11:38 PM, Mark Foote said:


Jesus, this is hard!
Learning to fly, ain't got wings
summer, winter, fall

 

summer, winter, fall - 

get up again with a spring,

perfect seasoning.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Apech said:

 

summer, winter, fall - 

get up again with a spring,

perfect seasoning.

 

 

 

perfect seasoning.

Baltimore’s famous Old Bay,

lots of paprika!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steve said:

 

perfect seasoning.

Baltimore’s famous Old Bay,

lots of paprika!

 


Lots of paprika
on deviled eggs--anchovies,
Portuguese sherry

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

19 hours ago, Mark Foote said:


Lots of paprika
on deviled eggs--anchovies,
Portuguese sherry

Portuguese Sherry

                French Pear-in-Bottle Brandy 

Massenez Poire-Williams Pear Brandy Price & Reviews | DrizlyLife best uncorked.

 

 

image.png

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thelerner said:

 

Portuguese Sherry

                French Pear-in-Bottle Brandy 

Massenez Poire-Williams Pear Brandy Price & Reviews | DrizlyLife best uncorked.

 

 

image.png

 

Life best uncorked

How they get the pear in there!

Start when small, then wait? 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites