Jeff

Any shift in how the energy feels over the last couple of days?

5 minutes ago, Jeff said:

That is like asking why is not all of humanity able to feel and use energy. Could make an interesting thread topic of its own. :)

Simply put, potential is not the same as realization.

Yes but where do you get 785 million from?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Apech said:

Yes but where do you get 785 million from?

Not sure what you are asking here? That is the approximate number of the people currently living that have the potential to take advantage of the “new stuff”. You personally are one of those 785 million, so let me know if you have (or in the near future) notice any differences.

Honestly, I am not trying to make a big deal here, and all such perception is relative. I had just had wondered if any of the members of the bums had noticed anything changing, a few responded that they did and I thanked them for it. Obviously some members have now said that they have not noticed anything.

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Not sure what you are asking here? That is the approximate number of the people currently living that have the potential to take advantage of the “new stuff”. You personally are one of those 785 million, so let me know if you have (or in the near future) notice any differences.

Honestly, I am not trying to make a big deal here, and all such perception is relative. I had just had wondered if any of the members of the bums had noticed anything changing, a few responded that they did and I thanked them for it. Obviously some members have now said that they have not noticed anything.

Ah so its something like just over 10% of the world population - that's all I wanted to know i.e. where that figure came from.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Apech said:

Ah so its something like just over 10% of the world population - that's all I wanted to know i.e. where that figure came from.

Ohhh, haha... Guess you could say really, really, really fast counting... :D 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, allinone said:

There is no other way than to reply to you sarcastically. It took me so long to just accept that i can't reply other way, feels like a big mountain what has to be shoveled but it is actually hollow.

I think,

It is personal to you and it coincidences with other persons personal feelings, so you make up a trend, so it is not objective universal phenomena but a trend because of delusions, you will see something shifting but you won't break a trend because you don't have objective understanding of a law what governs the shift.

So even if there is a shift you can't break the habits because you don't see it because what you see is a trend or pattern, it consist.

Nevertheless thanks to you, finally i was able to notice that sarcasm and could swallow it, otherwise my reply would have been raw and as always would have been lead to possible ban.

So noticing that i can't reply to you without negation doesn't remove the negation. Other words simply if i feel i can't go pass you without punching you in the face, i need to cultivate mediate etc so long that the punching your face point will be gentle as possible but still works like punching in the face.

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:56 PM, Jeff said:

Everyone should just naturally shift over time, but if you are having some issues with it, ......

:) 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Apech said:

Some nice metaphors in that ... at least I hope the face punching was metaphorical.  But shovelling a hollow mountain is nice.  

Sounds like he was shovelling     '  something '      anywayz  .   :) 

8 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

My delusional energy shift is exactly like Nungali but the opposite. As Nungali is experiencing spring, the earth begins to wiggle giving birth to new life I am heading into fall as death and decay approaches with some beautiful colors on the trees. 

The real punch in the face is that its 80 degrees and tomorrow possibly 90 and hot like summer.

Spring is gone .   Someone must have punched  it in the face .   It changed several years back ; spring was cool but not cold, warm but not hot, you could sleep outside or by the river with no insects ( except fire flies ) it started with a spring flood ( a small one, not like the west season floods )  and maybe there were two or three other little 'floods' .

Now it seems to go from winter to summer like  <snap>   heat and insects 'overnight'. At the moment we are having 'weather weirding '   ;

Record breaking hot weather around Australia

THEY predicted this spring would go down in history in Australia, and they were dead right.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/record-breaking-hot-weather-forecast-for-weekend/news-story/2f05d5f2aa02059810ea2dc911aae066

Extreme bushfire conditions.   Sting dry hot winds predicted from the west and NW, yet here its alternating between that and easterly - resulting in wind gust chaos - the smaller trees around the cabin are lurching 40 degrees either side of vertical.  I have learnt NOT to look up and see what the tops of the huge trees around and  above the cabin are doing .

I was thinking about punching winter right in the face when it gets here. I am going to punch that cold over and over again until it bleeds spring. 

I might want to do the opposite here ... if this is any indication of the next 5 months !  :(

Internally its like spring all the time but the delusions and allowing things to manipulate me and make me feel certain ways is always fun.

I am easily manipulated .... since I have no air conditioning, and the river is low and warming up .

(Besides, we had big power shortages predicted for this summer and maybe a hot record breaker .... I might not be the only one without air conditioning . )

• Like 1

On 9/23/2017 at 2:30 PM, Jeff said:

Ohhh, haha... Guess you could say really, really, really fast counting... :D 

roughly by continent ? OR at least most affected continent ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dawei said:

roughly by continent ? OR at least most affected continent ?

Are you asking if I counted by continent?  Or more if some continent had a higher percentage?  Either way, I did not try to analyze by continent (or tradition).

6 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Are you asking if I counted by continent?  Or more if some continent had a higher percentage?  Either way, I did not try to analyze by continent (or tradition).

that's right... you're in investments... not a bean counter :P

• Like 1

Just now, dawei said:

that's right... you're in investments... not a bean counter :P

Anything specific that you were trying to figure out or looking for?

mostly curious as to the worldwide spread.

It would be easy to say Asian due to population (60%) but curious if that was not the case...

• Like 2

100% human 😊

(Maybe... I've met some dogs who seemed to know something I didn't...)

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

100% human 😊

(Maybe... I've met some dogs who seemed to know something I didn't...)

Good question.  Never really got that specific... :)

• Like 1

For the last week i've notice an intense current of Draconic/Serpent energies flooding my life and many others. The synchronities have been blatant and intense. 

• Like 1

On 9/19/2017 at 1:53 AM, Jeff said:

maybe sort of like it was harder to get into a deeper meditative state, maybe like your mind seems more busy?

Yes :)

Fire RoosterThey possess powerful personalities and are notoriously dominant. It's quite a Yang animal (plus their Metal nature). I can't wait until it is over...but it also has good things like:

1. It nourishes the Spleen but it can weaken the Heart (Lung and Liver too), if one doesn't embrace a calm manner this year.

2. Encourages discipline and perseverance

It's not a flamboyant Dragon (animal of higher spiritual pursuits, my favourite year) or a fast-moving Horse, so let's put serious meditation aside and focus on house-keeping and being patient. Then later on the egg will hatch and thr goodies will be revealed: lazy people ---> empty or cracked egg; hard-working folk ---> a wonderful yellow yolk. :)

In Vietnam they say that:

Thanks to the strength of his beak and claws, the Rooster can find a worm in a desert!

Pretty much what I though a couple of months ago: it will dig in the darkest cavities of your Mind and extract the good and the bad. Nothing goes unnoticed to a Fire Rooster.

But as a good Rooster it is also a showy animal ---> US vs North Korea or vice versa.

We need this animal like all others, it's all part of the grand design (Tao).

Enjoy 2017. 7 ---> Yin Fire.

• Like 2

I have been feeling increased activity in dantians during meditation, but seems harder to discipline my mind the last few weeks/month(s) .. Not feeling very well, but hopefully this is a phase that will motivate me to put in more discipline. That could be the whole point of it for me..

• Like 2

This is a followup question from the original post...

Anyone feel like things have sort of re-stabilized over the last couple of days?  Kind of like today things are more calm or sort of back to (the new) normal?

Thanks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

This is a followup question from the original post...

Anyone feel like things have sort of re-stabilized over the last couple of days?  Kind of like today things are more calm or sort of back to (the new) normal?

Thanks.

Yep. 

• Like 1

On 14/10/2017 at 0:45 AM, Jeff said:

Maybe practitioners living in the northern hemisphere like most of you. But down southern part of Gaia things are a bit different. A lot of Heart cleansing stuff since the Rooster can go deep down searching for worms. Old wounds are being released and 'neutralised.' I quite 'like' this, very important nonetheless. The serious and dedicated path doesn't always involve 'sugary' things.

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 4

what i have noticed is in certain days fire burns more and water gets boiling fast, while other day it takes a long time(firewood metal cooker, metal pot, water inside pot). Basically if i want to predict then i would be always wrong unless i could tell what "day" is on. So i need be able to notice correct things and draw conclusions from them.

---

I use clock time as reference., i need get my food ready on time, so i notice some few things. But there is more indicators, these are more personal, like the sound of fire burns, the hot reflection intensity from a metal plate, what weather is outside)

Other words i also don't rule out palm reading.

Edited by allinone

Pretty intense heart-opening-stuff going on for me in the last 2-3 days. The people/friends I interacted with in the last days also seemed very "insecure" in a way, like not that "stable" as they used to be..  From the friends I met in the last days at least 3 of them seemed to be in a big shifting process with much unconscious stuff coming to the surface.

Edited by phil
  • Like 5

It seems that you could say the energy is clearer or seemed to take everything higher and now it seems the clearing away of issues to reside at those new higher levels are underway or being felt by many.

My two cents anyways :)

• Like 6