Just now, GSmaster said:

He is not top, he was just a novice, a beginner who knew 2 exercises.

Jim was never authorized or allowed to teach. Its same way saying I am studying in university, by learning from notes of a student kicked in the 1st year 1st semester.

Yes a level 2b compared to a level  72 is indeed a novice, that still does not change the fact he progressed further than many Indonesian students.

Jim was tested to his level by John himself, he did understand what he was taught and passed the tests he was given.

Just now, GSmaster said:

You are like blind chickens and thats why people make fun of you here.

Very arrogant and certain of themselves, too. 

I'm done fighting, given he won't ever change or recognize where he was wrong personally with me and with all the nonsense he continues to spew. 

Can't teach those who are unwilling to learn, and he has proven he not only is unwilling to learn, he is incapable of seeing it because he's too engrossed in his inflated sense of self, the cult that accepts his idiosyncrasies, and his unethical system. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I am sure I could if you would just help me get these brain injections and power mutation capsules!

I could probably even open up inter-dimensional portals to battle ancient naga demons too!

If you say so....

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Yes a level 2b compared to a level  72 is indeed a novice, that still does not change the fact he progressed further than many Indonesian students.

Jim was tested to his level by John himself, he did understand what he was taught and passed the tests he was given.

If so called level 72 is secret and no living human has reached this level then how are you qualified to compare 2b with 72? WMP is based on rumors and gossip! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

By this faulty and idiotic logic if one aces 2 biochemistry lessons in college then he is the equivalent of of a biochemistry professor with 20 years of experience in the field!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Zork said:

By this faulty and idiotic logic if one aces 2 biochemistry lessons in college then he is the equivalent of of a biochemistry professor with 20 years of experience in the field!

In college I tutored people in math, and I didn't have a degree. 

It is possible to understand what is taught and re-transmit that.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Jim was doused in agent orange, and developed a type of aggressive cancer due to this.

I personally know someone who was also exposed and had to have their kidney removed as a result, and they never practiced Mo Pai ever.

I know a man who died in his forties due to the "aggressive type cancer" generally believed to have been caused by agent orange exposure in others - without ever having been exposed to agent orange. 

As an aside which may be considered pertinent to some, he suffered intestinal distress which was originally given the generic label IBS for a rather long time before being given the cancer diagnoses. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

And btw I am in the state of meditation and without thoughts 24/7 for years.

I dont even need to do a meditation to cancel thoughts, as this is a permanent state of mind.

2 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

I know a man who died in his forties due to the "aggressive type cancer" generally believed to have been caused by agent orange exposure in others - without ever having been exposed to agent orange. 

As an aside which may be considered pertinent to some, he suffered intestinal distress which was originally given the generic label IBS for a rather long time before being given the cancer diagnoses. 

Did he practice Mo Pai?

9 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

In college I tutored people in math, and I didn't have a degree. 

Again faulty idiotic logic. You did not give degrees did you? Nor certifications.

Jim did that. He played professor while being a student. Not cool.

Edited by Zork

First there is no such thing as WMP, there is only MP and Not MP.

I would suggest leaving this narrative behind because as I understand it your group has been barred entry by the "key holders" of the lineage. I.e. your group is neither welcomed or accepted, and as such you do not have access to any supports the system (as a whole and integrated teaching) may offer.

What we practice is the same thing the Indonesian students practice.

But honestly, without access to a teacher or the lineage, how would you know?

Next we have never, and will never charge nor accept donations from anyone.

This is rather irrelevant, although it seems important to your group for some reason. Why?

• Thanks 4

Just now, Zork said:

Again faulty idiotic logic. You did not give degrees did you? Nor certifications

I helped people failing math, ace their classes.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Glyphosate will most likely be more of a threat to public health. I seriously doubt anyone here has escaped exposure. Especially, in oat cereal products. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

I would suggest leaving this narrative behind because as I understand it your group has been barred entry by the "key holders" of the lineage. I.e. your group is neither welcomed or accepted, and as such you do not have access to any supports the system (as a whole and integrated teaching) may offer.

But honestly, without access to a teacher or the lineage, how would you know?

This is rather irrelevant, although it seems important to your group for some reason. Why?

John allowed Jim to record him when he gave instruction.

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

I helped people failing math, ace their classes.

So now that makes you a math professor? Can you hand out certifications?

Nope!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Did he practice Mo Pai?

Did you intentionally miss my point? This form of cancer, once (and in many cases still) believed to be caused by agent orange can clearly be caused by some other unknown factor. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did you intentionally miss my point? This form of cancer, once (and in many cases still) believed to be caused by agent orange can clearly be caused by some other unknown factor. 

Can you argue that this person practiced Mo Pai and that Mo Pai was the cause of his cancer?

3 minutes ago, Zork said:

So now that makes you a math professor? Can you hand out certifications?

Nope!

If you understand the material, you can tutor other people as I did in college.

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

If you understand the material, you can tutor other people as I did in college.

That is not what you are debating moron. You can't teach because you aren't certified and you can't certify others. And tutoring people in one subject in math doesn't make you anything. Especially a professor.

Edited by Zork
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zork said:

That is not what you are debating moron. You can't teach because you aren't certified and you can't certify others. And tutoring people in one subject in math doesn't make you anything.

I helped people learn math, who otherwise would have failed.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I helped people learn math, who otherwise would have failed.

Given your utter lack of reading comprehension and the repeating patterns of non thought, i sincerely doubt that. You have no proof. Is there a video recording? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I want scientists and medical doctors present in the video recording, as proof that this man has an ability to teach someone maths.

Otherwise we cannot believe him and rule out the possibility of the fraud.

You forgot the copper wire up his ass! This is critical for grounding!:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, ralis said:

Glyphosate will most likely be more of a threat to public health. I seriously doubt anyone here has escaped exposure. Especially, in oat cereal products. 

It could be anything that causes cancer. Military personel are exposed to radiation by depleted uranium shells too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MegaMind said:

If we won the lottery we would purchase this forum from Sean and institute a moratorium on Mo Pai discussion.

There would be no more conflict on the topic of Mo Pai.

This is odd. When I don't want to discus something, I simply don't. 

I have summarized the situation above as best I can, and I have done everything I know to try and make you happy.

Except the very thing he has been asking of you. Try to understand he wasn't discussing mopei, and you preemptively struck out against what he was discussing (because it was "to close to home" for you.  In this you placed your own issues on him, and called him out for the issues in your own head. 

I would be glad to apologize if I felt I had done something wrong, but as far as I can see that is not the case.

It is the case. What you did with using his name in the title of the thread was against the then general decorum of this site, and what was underlying the dynamic was your own odd idea of defending mopai even where it wasn't being attacked.

In "running defense" you most assuredly perpetrated a preemptive strike - which then made you the aggressor. Not Earl Grey. This is apology worthy in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is odd. When I don't want to discus something, I simply don't. 

Except the very thing he has been asking of you. Try to understand he wasn't discussing mopei, and you preemptively struck out against what he was discussing (because it was "to close to home" for you.  In this you placed your own issues on him, and called him out for the issues in your own head. 

It is the case. What you did with using his name in the title of the thread was against the then general decorum of this site, and what was underlying the dynamic was your own odd idea of defending mopai even where it wasn't being attacked.

In "running defense" you most assuredly perpetrated a preemptive strike - which then made you the aggressor. Not Earl Grey. This is apology worthy in my opinion.

We are here to defend ourselves, our practice, and our teachers.

If we had the money to purchase this forum, and place a moratorium on it's discussion we would not need to defend anything.

Earl took the position that one cannot learn things from video, which isn't the case as you can get your PhD in some our most challenging subjects online.

The information is the same on video as it is sitting in a classroom.

A new thread was created to continue that discussion with him in a separate thread because people were complaining the original thread was being derailed.

In the future I will not create a new thread to try and appease the people complaining of derailment.