X2471990

Willing to teach mo Pai levels 1-2 for free

Did you miss the joke? the joke is with no support people will think your nuts. I have some other labels in mind at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Well you'll have to ask drew what well endowed really means because it could refer to an entirely different body altogether. I have no idea because the day I had all that 3rd eye energy I didn't go out in the end. So I can not say whether big bra size = well endowed.

I'm not going out really while I'm building up my energy so I've no idea how that works.

Wait, wait, wait!

You started an entire thread about this enormous dilemma about how you couldn't go to a store because you are so advanced that you can't control yourself when you see a "well endowed" female but you didn't even know what the term meant?!?

Superb!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

I put you on my ignore list.

That's interesting... you want to ignore the one person on staff that supports you...  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aletheia said:

This quote is twilight zone level nonsense. It's just simply incredible the lengths people will go to tell me I haven't had a kundalini awakening.

ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE SOMEONE ON A SITE LIKE THIS COULD POSSIBLY HAVE HAD AN AUTHENTIC AWAKENING! AND DON'T EVEN TELL SOMEONE HOW IT'S DONE BECAUSE I'LL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HURT YOURSELF IF YOU TRY!

Having said that I've had a kundalini experience so now I shall tell you all about it and what you're doing wrong...

Seriously blue eyed snake have you been smoking angel dust or something, what is going on with the people on this forum?

You can't be serious to answer in such a manner to that (great) post.

I really hope your energies balance out. You are missing important ground-work. 

Edited by phil
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, dawei said:

That's interesting... you want to ignore the one person on staff that supports you...  

You allowed 9th to spam my thread so I don't see that as support. I'm sure you mean well and are a great guy too. But that's not what I'm talking about here. Immortality is a serious issue for me and I can't be side-tracked by silliness, unfortunately.

I wanted to go out tonight but I stayed at home by myself in the end because I didn't want to lose my energy. I'm not seeing anyone at the moment and I'm going away soon too although I think my dad might be dying so I might have to look after him in that regard and send him some energy. I'm not sure though tbh.

phil is the latest person on my ignore list.

Yes phil I'm serious. I have really had a kundalini awakening so I don't need someone telling me that the kundalini is a type of energy beyond the energy I have now. I know it sounds so fantastically that it can not be true. But what can I say to that? Perhaps I'm just a really special type of snowflake.

And I'll be honest with you -- kundalini is the normal human condition because it's divine energy. Not meeting the kundalini in one's lifetime is abnormal. I can tell you what it's like when the energy reaches the head too. I don't need to look through books and remember some catch phrases to explain the experience.

I do understand your shock though phil. The idea that someone at daobums has actually had a real awakening is pretty mind numbingly incomprehensible. I'll give you that lol.

Edited by Aletheia

I mean I can go seriously hardcore heavy philosophy and bring out some German philosophy to explain the problems people are having, but what's the point if no one's going to understand these things. Einstein didn't understand these things. Actually Heidegger has a one line put down of Einstein in his Bremen lecture, I think -- measured time lol.

Heidegger was presocratic all the way. Especially after the the Turn post Being and Time.

Phil I'm trying to help Hancock and then someone comes a long and tries to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Now you're coming along and are astonished that I'm making fun of that post when the post clearly says I don't know the kundalini.

So now I'm not allowed to help people on this forum, is that how it goes? You guys are so fucked up in the heads that I'm not only not allowed to say I've had an authentic kundalini experience and now when I genuinely try and help someone I have to give way to someone saying I don't know what kundalini is?

You know how stupid this is phil? Now you're telling me off too.

Literally I have no way to turn. I can't ask questions, I can't help people, I can't try and explain what level I'm at, but posting memes and jokes to threads is perfectly fine, really?

And people wonder why I'm not serious when I'm confronted by this BS.

• Like 1

Aletheia, you sure do spend a whole lot of time searching up internet memes and whining posting on TDB for someone who is seeking immortality.

If you would like to help someone without interruption, you should probably switch to PM rather than continuing in the thread. Need I remind you that this is an open forum and everyone is welcome to respond to any post without being attacked and called stupid?

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Wait, wait, wait!

You started an entire thread about this enormous dilemma about how you couldn't go to a store because you are so advanced that you can't control yourself when you see a "well endowed" female but you didn't even know what the term meant?!?

Superb!

I can not believe I missed that post earlier. Effing priceless material right there!!

ROTFLMAO does not even begin to cover my reaction!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

yes, seems to me you've some trouble with the concept of boundaries

yes, that is what i meant, and it's not LOL

Please pm me where you see I have trouble with boundaries, please use quotes as proof. I appreciate the constructive criticism.

An I knew what you meant, but I don't mess with that stuff during cultivation practices. Just wanted to help you understand I was joking.

14 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Aletheia, you sure do spend a whole lot of time searching up internet memes and whining posting on TDB for someone who is seeking immortality.

If you would like to help someone without interruption, you should probably switch to PM rather than continuing in the thread. Need I remind you that this is an open forum and everyone is welcome to respond to any post without being attacked and called stupid?

Why when I am talking about serious alchemy do I have to do it in a PM yet the rest of the forum posters are allowed to post stupid things in my threads?

Don't you think that's a bit backward? Let me guess... No, of course not.

Kar3n I don't think you have any idea how far off course you are here. Really not a clue.

I mean where's drew? banned and how much trouble does he have trying to communicate with people here? drew's the real deal so that ought to tell you something. I have no idea why he's spent so many years hanging out with you guys. Probably because he knows this is as good as it gets now-a-days. Everyone is insane so it's just something you have to deal with on a day-to-day basis I suppose.

4 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

I wonder why you are so sure that we on this forum are all idiots.

Second, what are you doing here when you deem us idiots. I would not stay on a forum that was made up of idiots.

third, there is no need to  call me dumb, you do not know to who you are talking. A little politeness does wonders smoothing communication

fourth, you may take a look at my avatar and wonder why I chose that.  the aforementioned lady came visiting me. Which is exactly the reason of my post. But if you want to be fried, you're welcome. It's your life.

shrug

Probably cause of the infighting and interruption when someone assists others, is why they think there's idiots here.

Though your goodhearted warning about kundalini shows you're a compassionate person, it is good to know that there's such loving here on the forums. That light combats the negativity a great deal. 

37 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Phil I'm trying to help Hancock and then someone comes a long and tries to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Now you're coming along and are astonished that I'm making fun of that post when the post clearly says I don't know the kundalini.

So now I'm not allowed to help people on this forum, is that how it goes? You guys are so fucked up in the heads that I'm not only not allowed to say I've had an authentic kundalini experience and now when I genuinely try and help someone I have to give way to someone saying I don't know what kundalini is?

You know how stupid this is phil? Now you're telling me off too.

Literally I have no way to turn. I can't ask questions, I can't help people, I can't try and explain what level I'm at, but posting memes and jokes to threads is perfectly fine, really?

And people wonder why I'm not serious when I'm confronted by this BS.

3rd eye tells me I am not in your ignore list anymore ;)

As you like philosophy..

"It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters."  -Epictetus

Ask yourself.. Why do you react that way? You got issues triggered, face them. Stop those game and don't lie to yourself.

No one doubt's your experiences, but they are not special. Hold on to your big ego if you want to get stuck in your experiences and feel superior to others. This is elementary level. 

It's obvious that you are doubting yourself the most or you wouldn't react in such ways, but this ain't no problem at all. I think sooner or later everyone has to admit that he knows nothing. Paradoxically this might open the gate for true knowledge.. 

Edited by phil
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, phil said:

3rd eye tells me I am not in your ignore list anymore ;)

As you like philosophy..

"It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters." 

Ask yourself.. Why do you react that way? You got issues triggered, face them. Stop those game and don't lie to yourself.

No one doubt's your experiences, but they are not special. Hold on to your big ego if you want to get stuck in your experiences and feel superior to others. This is elementary level. 

It's obvious that you are doubting yourself the most or you wouldn't react in such ways, but this ain't no problem at all. I think sooner or later everyone has to admit that he knows nothing. Paradoxically this might open the gate for true knowledge.. 

I see your effort to help by pointing things out to Alethia..however I submit to you a saying from the book of the samurai.

“To give a person an opinion one must first judge well whether that person is of the disposition to receive it or not.” 
 Tsunetomo Yamamoto, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

personally I like understanding, an I ask for clarification if I don't understand. But there's times when I'm in learning mode an need very little outside distracting. Though it's everyone right here to post wherever an whenever, courtesy does show we are more than focused on our own ideas an truly attentive to the subject matter. Thereby proving awareness and intellect, by deed an not word alone.

anyhow that's my view of it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hancock said:

personally I like understanding, an I ask for clarification if I don't understand. But there's times when I'm in learning mode an need very little outside distracting. Though it's everyone right here to post wherever an whenever, courtesy does show we are more than focused on our own ideas an truly attentive to the subject matter. Thereby proving awareness and intellect, by deed an not word alone.

Another option for not being interrupted would be to start a new thread in one of your PPDs or in general discussion because you and Aletheia were off topic and detracting from X2471990's opening post.

Just now, phil said:

As you like philosophy..

"It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters." 

Thanks for the advice phil. Very wise words there.

Just now, Aletheia said:

Thanks for the advice phil. Very wise words there.

Don't know if you are sarcastic, but you should know that I feel a kind of sympathy for you. 

Nevertheless, I am gonna leave it here

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kar3n said:

Another option for not being interrupted would be to start a new thread in one of your PPDs or in general discussion because you and Aletheia were off topic and detracting from X2471990's opening post.

Why don't you apply those rules to my threads? I have no problem with you banning me for a month for interfering in this thread if you do the same thing with my threads in future.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

So we're others in the thread, but you've not called them out. I'm stating an observation. I mean no disrespect but you posted this, so I'm replying.

Did you get my message ?

Edited by Hancock

8 minutes ago, phil said:

Don't know if you are sarcastic, but you should know that I feel a kind of sympathy for you. 

Nevertheless, I am gonna leave it here

The misunderstanding most are having with Alethia is that he is speaking very straightforward and literally without metaphors an sarcasm. It's an expression of their person straight from the essence of who he is. I recognized it almost immediately, there's a sort of passion people acquire when bypassing a certain threshold. Life is more vibrant an things are more direct, so til we adjust we are also more direct because there's no use in the small things we once upheld.

Everything feels clearer, but I learned that the clarity is just something used for learning an shouldn't inflate our ego. That's how I dealt with it when I was at the position Alethia is now.

Him or her, I'm not sure. No offense

Why when I am talking about serious alchemy do I have to do it in a PM yet the rest of the forum posters are allowed to post stupid things in my threads?

Your complaint and excuse were based on your trying to help Hancock and BES interjecting, not you trying to ask questions.  You can never cry again about others not staying on topic in one of your threads lest you possibly be labeled a hypocrite. You are still off topic, btw...

You were reported for personally attacking another member. You were asked to take a little break and cool off. IIRC you told me to shove the mod team notice up my ass.  If you want staff off your back and to take what you say into consideration, you sure have a funny way of going about it. Trust me, the mods and admin are your friends.

Don't you think that's a bit backward? Let me guess... No, of course not.

This is an open forum. If you are unable to filter out the background noise then PM or a discussion in your PPD are likely the best options for you and your sensitive nature.

Kar3n I don't think you have any idea how far off course you are here. Really not a clue.

Well, it is a good thing I am not worried about what you think, nor am I interested in your opinion of me or my development.

I mean where's drew? banned and how much trouble does he have trying to communicate with people here? drew's the real deal so that ought to tell you something. I have no idea why he's spent so many years hanging out with you guys. Probably because he knows this is as good as it gets now-a-days. Everyone is insane so it's just something you have to deal with on a day-to-day basis I suppose.

This is not about Drew. This is about you calling names and flaming folks who are trying to lend insight to you and others. You need to realize this forum was not created just for you. Find a way to peacefully make the forums work for you without attacking and insulting others or you will be facing some unwanted time away from TDB. I do not know any other way to put it to you nicely.

Edited by Kar3n
misuderstood first question, answered again
  • Like 3