X2471990

Willing to teach mo Pai levels 1-2 for free

Just now, Hancock said:

Online isn't the world around me. An I prefer Starbucks, an cronuts, an walking in a park after volunteering at the Jackson House in Hot Springs, AR. Then going to rest for 12 hour shift as a night time taxi driver, usually practicing physically before my shift or during breaks. Also that's the mystery of why I get line for so long, I'm usually waiting on a fare.

Just because I didn't discuss my personal life here doesn't mean I don't have one. I have referenced things though but yeah like I said only a handful know that I do anything because they do stuff too. We just don't tell anybody.

Is that grounded for you, cause maybe I misrepresented myself due to cultural differences before by just talking bout mo paid directly without subtlety. I do that one.

Then you have left society Hancock you are enlightenmend you don't need me to teach you anything.  You have found enlightenment.

11 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

Blither, blither, blither ...

I wrote a PM saying I would like to learn it and he writes back that I'm no where near ready to learn it.  So this is just anpother lie and more of the same old Mo Pai crap that has been happening here non stop.  He has no intention of sharing it, except possibly to someone who sucks up to him.  In fact I probably already know which practices he's talking about, I was just curious to find out which ones they are.  This guy is a fake and this is another bullshit thread, full of angst and misery, thanks to MORE PIE.   I'm done with these jokers.  They are all alike, parasites looking for power because they are powerless and weak.  All attracted to bullshit because it's their karma.

Edited by Starjumper

Just now, X2471990 said:

Then you have left society Hancock you are enlightenmend you don't need me to teach you anything.  You have found enlightenment.

Oh I know I'm enlightened bro. Lol. But technique wise and continuing the system that's a different story. 

I've stated what I've done practice wise based on notes a friend gave me, an I've found mo pai similar to it.

Enlightenment isn't the end all be all, it's like a disillusionment and a foreboding altering experience that takes one directly to the essence of their own existence an by extension the world and others essence. There are things that come and go. But thru enlightenment there's always a connection to the essence of things. Anyhow this is what Ive call enlightenment. It might differ from others views.

I like how you say I left society, in a way enlightenment cuts you from social worry and frees you from all the pestering that happens, but at the same time we have to live in this world til we've cultivated enough for leaving it. That's where I'm at anyhow. Genuinely enjoying life be it 200 years or 20 minutes.

P.s. I did have a time of immobility and hardship a bit ago, due to broken legs. Maybe that's what you're picking up.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2017 at 1:31 AM, Wells said:

Blither, blither,blither ...  (I am constantly astounded about the stupidity and self-deception expressed in this forum.

Mo Pai is topic #1 on thedaobums and not because of some Mo Pai fanatics, who just serve as a projection surface, but because of the fascination of a large group of "common" members with the power Mo Pai has to offer and their self-deception that they don't hunger to such kind of power because they deny the truth about their true level of morality.

Those common people are the ones who play moralizer as long as they are powerless, deny to themselves and others the truth that they hunger for power, but would become the worst and selfish psychopaths when they would gain it.)

Looking in the mirror again and he doesn't like what he sees.

8 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I wrote a PM saying I would like to learn it and he writes back that I'm no where near ready to learn it.  So this is just anpother lie and more of the same old Mo Pai crap that has been happening here non stop.  He has no intention of sharing it, except possibly to someone who sucks up to him.  In fact I probably already know which practices he's talking about, I was just curious to find out which ones they are.  This guy is a fake and this is another bullshit thread, full of angst and misery, thanks to MORE PIE.   I'm done with these jokers.  They are all alike, parasites looking for power because they are powerless and weak.  All attracted to bullshit because it's their karma.

No it's not Your not ready to learn I will say it here. No one needs to suck up to me. Iam already giveing instruction to three people. I don't teach certin personality traits and I've been here for a bit so I have been watching. No one needs to suck up to me that's foolish. Just be civilized.if you know it already then you don't need me to teach you. 

Edited by X2471990

2 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Oh I know I'm enlightened bro. Lol. But technique wise and continuing the system that's a different story. 

I've stated what I've done practice wise based on notes a friend gave me, an I've found mo pai similar to it.

Enlightenment isn't the end all be all, it's like a disillusionment and a foreboding altering experience that takes one directly to the essence of their own existence an by extension the world and others essence. There are things that come and go. But thru enlightenment there's always a connection to the essence of things. Anyhow this is what Ive call enlightenment. It might differ from others views.

I like how you say I left society, in a way enlightenment cuts you from social worry and frees you from all the pestering that happens, but at the same time we have to live in this world til we've cultivated enough for leaving it. That's where I'm at anyhow. Genuinely enjoying life be it 200 years or 20 minutes.

P.s. I did have a time of immobility and hardship a bit ago, due to broken legs. Maybe that's what you're picking up.

I have nothing to teach you your beyond what I know iam sorry 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I wrote a PM saying I would like to learn it and he writes back that I'm no where near ready to learn it.  So this is just anpother lie and more of the same old Mo Pai crap that has been happening here non stop.  He has no intention of sharing it, except possibly to someone who sucks up to him.  In fact I probably already know which practices he's talking about, I was just curious to find out which ones they are.  This guy is a fake and this is another bullshit thread, full of angst and misery, thanks to MORE PIE.   I'm done with these jokers.

Could you give advice on these practices then?and the next step afterwards? I've noticed it cleans the body's meridians and gives a stronger flow of chi, also altering the stored chi into I'm guessing what y'all call Jing, a type of power. But after that I've no clue what to do or how to continue.

ok so first, I sat in sunlight an tried to distinguish solar qi which took a bit of time.

then I would focus on that chi, breathing in from my nose down to a pulsating I sometimes felt in my stomach area that I think is my tantian. 

I added it for a while, intent on storing it in, an from time to time I would feel it rise up an seemingly out the top of my head.  So I would fight to keep it down at first, then. Noticed overtime if I was firm with myself it would go down an that's when I began compacting the qi into my tantian for fear of losing what I developed.

then one day,  after living homeless an noticing the more I advanced in meditation the more people became overtly combative towards me, an aggressive without rational explanation. I would notice the more I would be tested in terms of dignity, an integrity, an even in staying nonviolent.

So I decided it was time to move forward in my practice, so I compressed it an sent it down to my huiyin, during exhale while holding my tongue to the palate of my mouth.

it felt like a spark ignited an shot up my spine, then there was some sort of light feeling that was fluid like, then dripped down my throat. It went to my heart an that's where it kind of stayed for a while. I moved what I could to my tantian.

during the process there was like electric feeling and a dense blob like feeling that went thru me. It felt like the blob was at my under testicles area an just felt like it felt dense.

eventually an energy worker helped remove that blobbish feeling from me. While the lightning feeling stayed an I would use to move small objects or during Reiki sessions to help heal people with issues.

4 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

I'm sorry too. I really sense you have something to teach me. Your energy is different than a lot of people on here. You know how to reserve yourself an it doesn't dissipate radiating outwards but continues to cycle similar to a wheel through your being flowing and feeding into itself becoming stronger.

I know you're not some Buddha or deity, but you've obtained something beyond what I know and I respect that. If you don't find me a worthy student, then maybe there's something in myself I do need to fix. Maybe you're right, it's a consistency of behavior on and offline.

Anyhow, how do you circulate energy that way without radiating it? It's like a complete affect, a yin field. Will you teach me this?

Edited by Hancock
  • Like 1

This is ultimately about me teaching these practices and seeing if you have similar experiences and if it brings you to a better place in life I don't want your money I don't need you to know who iam. This is simply a means to finally give some insight and actually practices into  something that people have been wanting for a very long time. If you say you already know how to do these practices then go somewhere else. The only test I will give is a question on why you want to learn. You can tell me you want to take over the world I could care less. 

Edited by X2471990
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

I'm willing to start over. 

Your way seems to be different and more complete than what I did.

Just now, X2471990 said:

This is ultimately about me teaching these practices and seeing if you have similar experiences and if it brings you to a better place in life I don't want your money I don't need you to know who iam. This is simply a means to finally give some insight and actually practices it o something that people have been wanting for a very long time. If you say you already know how to do these practices then go somewhere else. The only test I will give is a question on why you want to learn. You can tell me you want to take over the world I could care less. 

Because I want to be of value somehow to someone other than my self. That's why I want to learn.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hancock said:

I'm willing to start over. 

Your way seems to be different and more complete than what I did.

Because I want to be of value somehow to someone other than my self. That's why I want to learn.

You are of value you don't need me and your way is just as good 

2 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

You are of value you don't need me and your way is just as good 

What is the difference between how you circulate generating that field, and how others either radiate or draw things in?

It may he just as good, but for me it hasn't brought me what you have. An I want to develop that in myself, even though I don't know what it is or even if I can.  It's almost a completeness.

It's weird, I don't know if others sense what I'm sensing off you.

20663635_1588188181212536_1597017370296121810_n.jpg.bcb7e777e2ff66e07697f2cf427819b8.jpg

Edited by Hancock

29 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Could you give advice on these practices then?and the next step afterwards?

I can't comment on what these practice are because although I probably already know about them I don't know which ones they are.  The only reason I asked is because there is so much noise on this forum about it that it made me curious.

The bozo says I'm not ready for them and that is correct, I will never be ready to do them because, one reason is I've seen how screwed up people are who do them.  Plus all the other reasons given in other threads by other people, like it's only 3% of a system and the rest of the system is unknowable.  I already have a very fine practice taught to me in person for eight years by a powerful Taoist wizard, it contains all the keys to the mountaintop, and everything I need.  In fact I was simply asking for the lessons in order to share them in public here, plus out of curiosity, as I mentioned above.

The exercises in my system are all too complex to be able to describe in writing or even via spoken words, they need to be carefully observed and carefully imitated  in order to be learned.  The fact that these lessons one and two can be described in writing indicates that they are very simplistic and are of the mental jerking off variety, which are unsafe, as is well known and as  we can see, and against the rules in my system.  The title to this thread is just another way of sucking people into a long stream of bullshit, and it sucked me in after I said never again.  I'm putting all these bozos on ignore.

Edited by Starjumper

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I can't comment on what these practice are because although I probably already know about them I don't know which ones they are.  The only reason I asked is because there is so much noise on this forum about it that it made me curious.

The bozo says I'm not ready for them and that is correct, I will never be ready to do them because, one reason is I've seen how screwed up people are who do them.  Plus all the other reasons given in other threads by other people, like it's only 3% of a system and the rest of the system is unknowable.  I already have a very fine practice taught to me in person for eight years by a powerful Taoist wizard, it contains all the keys to the mountaintop, and everything I need.  In fact I was simply asking for the lessons in order to share them in public here, plus out of curiosity, as I mentioned above.

The exercises in my system are all too complex to be able to describe in writing or even via spoken words, they need to be carefully observed and carefully imitated  in order to be learned.  The fact that these lessons one and two can be described in writing indicates that they are very simplistic and are of the mental jerking off variety, which are unsafe, as is well known and as  we can see, and against the rules in my system.  I'm putting all these bozos on ignore, the title to this thread is just another way of sucking people into a long stream of bullshit.

The fact your responding to that tells me you are looking to be looked at a certin way. Iam sorry but please leave this form I will not instruct you. You want to be viewed as a master you are not someone I will teach anything to. Iam no asking for money here or to suck up. Just simplicity and honesty.

Just now, X2471990 said:

The fact your responding to that tells me you are looking to be looked at a certin way. Iam sorry but please leave this form I will not instruct you. You want to be viewed as a master you are not someone I will teach anything to. Iam no asking for money here or to suck up. Just simplicity and honesty.

Starjumper, has his own way of doing things and ideas of how things should be done. His desire to be helpful can comes across as egotistical to some but in his heart he feels his judgement is sound and he is assisting just in helping others by distinguishing what is genuine or fraudulent. 

In his mind, the offer that you out to willingly teach Mo paid for free is an open invitation to everyone to learn, however your selection process kind of goes against the semantics of what you typed. Which for most people on here is something that says a person is up to something.

So he's not a bad guy just making an effort in his own way to learn something and possibly pass onto to others in the future who ask about mo pai. 

My take on why starjumper can come across wrong to people. If I'm wrong my mistake. 

3 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Starjumper, has his own way of doing things and ideas of how things should be done. His desire to be helpful can comes across as egotistical to some but in his heart he feels his judgement is sound and he is assisting just in helping others by distinguishing what is genuine or fraudulent. 

In his mind, the offer that you out to willingly teach Mo paid for free is an open invitation to everyone to learn, however your selection process kind of goes against the semantics of what you typed. Which for most people on here is something that says a person is up to something.

So he's not a bad guy just making an effort in his own way to learn something and possibly pass onto to others in the future who ask about mo pai. 

My take on why starjumper can come across wrong to people. If I'm wrong my mistake. 

If he knows the practices and methods then he should open up is own form and teach them. If he can't do that because he says he can then he needs to leave.you should go learn from him

13 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

If he knows the practices and methods then he should open up is own form and teach them. If he can't do that because he says he can then he needs to leave.you should go learn from him

Actually I have learned quite a lot from him.

I tend to learn from different people and yet I retain my own views of things. 

He's actually done a thread for my benefit on fajin. Him and Wells taught me some of the different meanings of Fajin. Before that I didn't know them but I practiced them in my own way. It's interesting.

Anyhow I sent you a private message. I've humbled myself and am ready to quit practicing everything else to learn what you are teaching.

I might be unworthy though, but I'm willing to do what it takes to be worthy. I want to develop that doneness, completeness I sense from you. Not just sensing it. It's another reason I want to learn,I sense things and at times my body reproduces things if I focus. But I want to genuinely develop something for keeps, not just passing like most things have been.

What generates a qi field in your type of study, what is wei qi? I try getting the answers from what I sensed and that's all I got about how you generate that field. Also it says it's yin on the outside fed by the yang of the body. Could you elaborate on that?

I shut my thinking off and function from my intention directly, an those words and even mental image of the words Wei Qi came to me. As well as a type of breathing where I hold perenium up, tongue to palate on inhale, then tongue to back of mouth on exhale and relaxing perenium as well as tightening dantian.

Edited by Hancock

4 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Actually I have learned quite a lot from him.

I tend to learn from different people and yet I retain my own views of things. 

He's actually done a thread for my benefit on fajin. Him and Wells taught me some of the different meanings of Fajin. Before that I didn't know them but I practiced them in my own way. It's interesting.

Anyhow I sent you a private message. I've humbled myself and am ready to quit practicing everything else to learn what you are teaching.

I might be unworthy though, but I'm willing to do what it takes to be worthy. I want to develop that doneness, completeness I sense from you. Not just sensing it. It's another reason I want to learn,I sense things and at times my body reproduces things if I focus. But I want to genuinely develop something for keeps, not just passing like most things have been.

What generates a qi field in your type of study, what is wei qi? I try getting the answers from what I sensed and that's all I got about how you generate that field. Also it says it's yin on the outside fed by the yang of the body. Could you elaborate on that?

Not In this post I can not. Everything will be done privetly. I will not teach you you have enough information and so does the star guy you should continue learning from him. 

1 minute ago, X2471990 said:

Not In this post I can not. Everything will be done privetly. I will not teach you you have enough information and so does the star guy you should continue learning from him. 

So was that correct on his to get generate that completeness you have, please pm me the response. Even if it's a no.

My capacity to do understand how things are done and how things are put together sometimes is off. So validation would be helpful, however I could practice an see what happens but it might risk injury and I don't wAnt to do that.so your input is appreciated.

Even though you say you won't teach me, I still appreciAte the help so far. Terima kasih banyak

I saw this even though I have him on ignore because you quoted it.

Here you can clearly see that he is confused, can't comprehend what I wrote, doesn't know about me like he says, and is also just another spy from the other forum.

I'll repeat,

I said:

1.  I don't know which mental jerking off practices he refers to so I can't say ... although I have a rough idea.

2.  I don't teach mental jerking off exercises because they are weak and unsafe.

3.   I teach the real things to people in person, I have an actual place to teach actual practices and I have no desire to teach anything on my own forum, much less metal jerking off exercises,  I only give a little advice on a forum, and this is my forum.

4.  He has repeated several times that I'm not a master but I never claimed to be a master, so you can see he is jealous.

What I am is Bruce Lee's king fu brother and I have more knowledge of internal martial arts and power cultivation in my little finger than he has in his imagination.

34 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I saw this even though I have him on ignore because you quoted it.

Here you can clearly see that he is confused, can't comprehend what I wrote, doesn't know about me like he says, and is also just another spy from the other forum.

I'll repeat,

I said:

1.  I don't know which mental jerking off practices he refers to so I can't say ... although I have a rough idea.

2.  I don't teach mental jerking off exercises because they are weak and unsafe.

3.   I teach the real things to people in person, I have an actual place to teach actual practices and I have no desire to teach anything on my own forum, much less metal jerking off exercises,  I only give a little advice on a forum, and this is my forum.

4.  He has repeated several times that I'm not a master but I never claimed to be a master, so you can see he is jealous.

What I am is Bruce Lee's king fu brother and I have more knowledge of internal martial arts and power cultivation in my little finger than he has in his imagination.

If so then leave and teach somewhere else don't ask me for instructions. You are desperate to learn mo Pai. It stupid if you have a good system you figured out teach it post it no more of this fighting. Iam sure you all have wonderful things to offer 

Edited by X2471990

1 hour ago, X2471990 said:

If so then leave and teach somewhere else don't ask me for instructions. You are desperate to learn mo Pai. It stupid if you have a good system you figured out teach it post it no more of this fighting. Iam sure you all have wonderful things to offer 

He has a link in his profile, he runs a place in Ecuador. Any how maybe that'll end the fighting. Cause...11855798_1017002995084115_1951077138417673616_n.jpg.0beeab04fd5542913c89d47b69d989bc.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hancock said:

He has a link in his profile, he runs a place in Ecuador. Any how maybe that'll end the fighting. Cause...11855798_1017002995084115_1951077138417673616_n.jpg.0beeab04fd5542913c89d47b69d989bc.jpg

LOL 😁 

Fighting in real life: Knee caps and joint locks. 

Fighting in forum: Caps lock. A combination of the nastiest techs ever. 

Typed with the one finger chan. 

• Like 2

This is the second thread where teaching of Mo Pai is offered for free, followed by the seekers being publicly rejected. 

See the trend?

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm 23 yrs old, I just happened to find the leaked levels 1-2 mopai instructions which almost everyone already has and I want to act like legendary sifu John Chang. Also, I practice indian karate and internal krav maga: I'm scarlet belt and I kick asses.

PM me and tell me something about you: I'll pretend to read your energy, morality and charisma, then  I'll share a portion of the leaked document with you if you have enough pokemon cards to send me.

---

In case, you're wondering...

Yes,

6db3f0fc6c60c58cde4d37f2f179dd7b--care-b

Edited by Cheshire Cat
  • Like 2