X2471990

Willing to teach mo Pai levels 1-2 for free

Hancock you can't force these things to work on your own timetable. Spend 6 months noticing where you are emotionally troubled and then work yourself out of the situation. Like for me I got out of politics, I'm not going shopping and getting really excited about the latest fashions or something I just bought etc.

1 minute ago, blue eyed snake said:

well, this is an open forum, I see a member giving some advice. You can take it or not. No need to get emotional about it.

I'll give some advice too, some of you guys are already having trouble with the energy coursing through the body, going to the head and unable to ground yourselves.

That's the advice that has been given before, by several members and I'll repeat it here. First learn ways to ground yourselves and stay grounded.

don't play games with lady kundalini, she'll fry you. It's dangerous.

It's too late, they're already fried, they can't hear you.  However it's good advice for others.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Hancock I had a spontaneous awakening, it is only looking back and reading up on these things that I can say that. I wasn't trying to have an awakening when it happened and there was nothing spontaneous about it when put into the context of my life leading up to that point.

I wasn't doing any meditation prior to my awakening. But looking back now I see I'd been putting everything in place for the awakening to occur.

I understand that's how it's happened to me. Usually spontaneous an im not sure whats going on but in the next few days, I get it explained by a stranger or i ask a question an just suddenly the answers come to me. For example when you posted those techniques, an i explained what they were for, it just flowed out of me an I let my hands type. 

I even got that to consolidate your method an not have mental kr emotional issues that during wim hoff/horse stance I focus on my dantian. Weird but it just kinda comes together without words in me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

well, this is an open forum, I see a member giving some advice. You can take it or not. No need to get emotional about it.

I'll give some advice too, some of you guys are already having trouble with the energy coursing through the body, going to the head and unable to ground yourselves.

That's the advice that has been given before, by several members and I'll repeat it here. First learn ways to ground yourselves and stay grounded.

just saying

Open forum is great, but as ive told you personally before...boundaries.

3 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Hancock you can't force these things to work on your own timetable. Spend 6 months noticing where you are emotionally troubled and then work yourself out of the situation. Like for me I got out of politics, I'm not going shopping and getting really excited about the latest fashions or something I just bought etc.

I understand your viewpoint. An contrary to appearances, I'm aware of the situation an what's I'm involving myself in and nkt involving myself in.

If you don't mind sharing the way you move yin and yang, as well as how you do sitting meditation per your understanding of Drews Method id appreciate it. 

I apologize for coming across as forceful. Im under attack right now by something an splitting focus dealing with this too. My life is weird, lol

8 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

It's too late, they're already fried, they can't hear you.  However it's good advice for others.

Yeah people see passionate responses an get uppity. Genuine emotion and intensity scares a lot of people. It's strange. 

Lol I'm not fried right now, though I'm bout to get baked.. lol just kidding. No drug or alcohol during cultivation periods is part of how I do things.

Edited by Hancock
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

just saying

You see a member that's had an authentic kundalini awakening helping people with their practice.

The electromagnetic energies of the 6th chakra are not energies you know anything about other than what you've read in books and made up in your imagination. So it's a bit rich for you to come to this thread and act like you're some authority on these things.

Like I was saying the other day Daobums is Idiocracy come true. You literally have no idea what you're talking about but you're so stupid you have no idea that you have no idea so that's why you presume to be able to talk over what I'm saying like I have no idea. Yes you really are that dumb along with the rest of the forum too!

1 minute ago, Aletheia said:

HEY GUYS AND GALS WELCOME TO THE IDIOCRACY WE LIKE TO CALL DAOBUMS!

So could you describe the personal practices of your sitting meditation and moving yin yang. Those are the last 2, you said you practice.

I just want my notes to be thorough.

Just now, Hancock said:

So could you describe the personal practices of your sitting meditation and moving yin yang. Those are the last 2, you said you practice.

I just want my notes to be thorough.

Hancock just do it and try and quiet your mind while you're doing it. You will be building up energy as you do. It will come to you taking notes is not the way to go because real knowledge comes from experience. So do it and see what you learn as you learn it.

Spring Forest Qigong is what I'm talking about moving yin and yang, small universe etc.

Plus do the emotion stuff I talked about, do some dream thinking, get a solid practice going, be celibate etc

2 hours ago, X2471990 said:

You have nothing to teach me I've surpassed you in all areas your comeing to me for instruction also post what else I said to you I said stop acting like a child and I'll teach you. But I think you think your gonna end up teaching me something I could care less about your system.

I see you have some difficulty with reading comprehension.

It's true folks, he did offer to convey these levels one and two to me after telling me seven times in PM and on the forum that he wouldn't teach me for the put down kinds of reasons he stated earlier.  At that point, due to his manner, I wished to have nothing more to do with him.  Coming into contact with that kind of energy puts a stain on the heart of pure hearted individuals.

Concerning your lack of reading comprehension, Mr. X24, the reasons you can't see what I wrote are probably two fold, one is that your egoism does not permit you to understand, or two, you assume others are lying because you yourself do it so much, probably both.

I will state for the fourth time why I wanted the information.  It's because I was curious due to all the noise about it, because I wanted to share it in public here on the forum for all to see, and because I wanted to compare it with what I already know and have done.

I will be sharing it shortly, and this is what I learned from the people who volunteered to send it to me: 

It really isn't too special, plus it is unsafe for people to do without the supervision of a master.  There are much better, more entertaining, and more fun ways to accomplish the same things although those things are simply distractions and should not be goals in themselves.   In fact having the goals like they do is what is called a detour in the philosophy.  Detours are traps to catch the egotistical ones.  Good traps, nice traps, look at them in their traps, where they belong.    In an ideal world someone in a trap cannot trap others but we wee they lay out lots of their own traps as well.

As Lao Tzu stated, it is easy to follow the main path but most people love to take detours.  Enjoy the detours ladies.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Hancock just do it and try and quiet your mind while you're doing it. You will be building up energy as you do. It will come to you taking notes is not the way to go because real knowledge comes from experience. So do it and see what you learn as you learn it.

Spring Forest Qigong is what I'm talking about moving yin and yang, small universe etc.

Plus do the emotion stuff I talked about, do some dream thinking, get a solid practice going, be celibate etc

Agreed real knowledge is experiential.

Got it do a natural no mind meditation to cultivate a natural stillness an energy in the body.

No he on spring forest Qigong yinyang small circulation, could you describe how you personally do this particular exercise?

Everything you've said is useful and helpful. Without my notes on how to do these things, I'd have to read it on the forum. I don't have electronics on while i practice. Sometimes, not always lifts flicker or burn out or break, or tv breaks or gets messed up. I've replaced 2 laptop wires in 2 weeks because they burned out. I e learned my lesson on that lol

39 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

Well I was clear that an authentic kundalini awakening is the same thing as the DT opening and the sea of chi getting hot. So are you really saying people shouldn't be trying to do these things on this forum?

Really is that where we are now. People are not allowed to help people get real energy and if they do they get a good telling off from someone still messing around with psychological issues?

LITERALLY DON'T PLAY AROUND WITH REAL ENERGY GUYS BECAUSE IT COULD BE DANGEROUS AND YOU MIGHT GET HURT. PLEASE STICK TO PLAYING WITH PRETEND ENERGY ONLY.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! <=== I said that with a straight face because I'm being very serious right now.

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1

Well I was clear that an authentic kundalini awakening is the same thing as the DT opening and the sea of chi getting hot. 

This is incorrect.

• Like 4

Well I was clear that an authentic kundalini awakening is the same thing as the DT opening and the sea of chi getting hot. So are you really saying people shouldn't be trying to do these things on this forum?

Really is that where we are now. People are not allowed to help people get real energy and if they do they get a good telling off from someone still messing around with psychological issues?

LITERALLY DON'T PLAY AROUND WITH REAL ENERGY GUYS BECAUSE IT COULD BE DANGEROUS AND YOU MIGHT GET HURT. PLEASE STICK TO PLAYING WITH PRETEND ENERGY ONLY.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! <=== I said that with a straight face because I'm being very serious here.

18671044_699245993596526_7109529014848831739_n.jpg.44fc9ef5a6978b0dea6adb2663d64506.jpg"

Aletheia, please message about how you personally prActice spring forest yin yang small circulation. Ive gotta go offline for abit.later everyone

48 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

you're probably right there, but my heart ordered my fingers to type that message, i suppose it senses danger for (one of) these guys

• Like 4

You will find statements on this site about other people having kundalini experiences. 

Some state that this is not voluntary, that it is nothing you would ever want, that is, it is described in negative terms. 

And you can open up a shitload of things without having a kundalini Awakening, at least in the sense of hot, uncontrolled powerful energy. 

But if this is your experience, and you found it useful for your progress, good for you. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Agreed real knowledge is experiential.

Got it do a natural no mind meditation to cultivate a natural stillness an energy in the body.

No he on spring forest Qigong yinyang small circulation, could you describe how you personally do this particular exercise?

Everything you've said is useful and helpful. Without my notes on how to do these things, I'd have to read it on the forum. I don't have electronics on while i practice. Sometimes, not always lifts flicker or burn out or break, or tv breaks or gets messed up. I've replaced 2 laptop wires in 2 weeks because they burned out. I e learned my lesson on that lol

Tongue to the roof of the mouth, engage the perineum and follow along with the small universe CD.

Read this book -

https://www.amazon.com/Arguments-Elimination-Television-Jerry-Mander/dp/0688082742

6 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Aletheia, please message about how you personally prActice spring forest yin yang small circulation. Ive gotta go offline for abit.later everyone

I'm not PMing you or OP or anyone else. Sorry. Just do the practice!

I'm leaving this thread now and may even go out and get trashed, after being on Daobums I sometimes lose the will to live.

5 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Tongue to the roof of the mouth, engage the perineum and follow along with the small universe CD.

Read this book -

https://www.amazon.com/Arguments-Elimination-Television-Jerry-Mander/dp/0688082742

Oh ok. Tongue to palate got it.

6 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

You will find statements on this site about other people having kundalini experiences. 

Some state that this is not voluntary, that it is nothing you would ever want, that is, it is described in negative terms. 

And you can open up a shitload of things without having a kundalini Awakening, at least in the sense of hot, uncontrolled powerful energy. 

But if this is your experience, and you found it useful for your progress, good for you. 

Yeah it wasn't a picnic when it happened to me. 

Ok g2gofor real this time..problem is.. I don't want to go. 

Edited by Hancock

3 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

ADMINS your ignore list doesn't work because I can see this post and one of Starjumpers. I haven't touched the settings either!

Yes, one month later I progressed to qi projection miracle healing abilities.

Now I know these kinds of things are well beyond the understanding of the Daobums thought police. But I'm just putting it out there all the same to show that perhaps my kundalini wakening might have been the real thing and I actually might be one of the few people on this forum that actually knows what he's talking about.

No still lost on everyone reading it LOL. I've totally lost the plot and I'm insane, drew "mother ship landing" is nuts and you guys aren't perverts either. How could it not be?

49 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Open forum is great, but as ive told you personally before...boundaries.

yes, seems to me you've some trouble with the concept of boundaries

46 minutes ago, Hancock said:

though I'm bout to get baked

yes, that is what i meant, and it's not LOL

2 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

ADMINS your ignore list doesn't work because I can see this post and one of Starjumpers. I haven't touched the settings either!

I made the list! B)

But you cannot ignore the Mudfoot. 

I am secretly registred as staff....... 

• Like 2