Aletheia

The Problem With The Forum Admin...

12 minutes ago, WuDao said:

Nah..he could go naked in a tent. It rained here on the mountain this morning, first rain in 44 days. I was out laughing & dancing in gratitude. Naked. (-:

Rains here nearly every day this time of year:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=35.417020000000036&lon=-82.81202999999994#.WZEF9KApDqA

The purpose for the tent with the hole in it is to put your bare butt on the ground.

1 hour ago, Aletheia said:

I mean just take a look at what the mods are saying in this thread. They have completely managed to go off on some tangent all of their own making. They are absolutely unable to address any of the concerns I've brought up, so really we're reached  some uncanny impasse where we seem to be communicating in different languages, like passing ships in the night really.

It's a tactic to devalue your point of view by ignoring then sidelining your initial complaint about things, thereby the people who disagree with you can provoke you an then things will get too far, which is how it ends up being turned against you or dropped as no longer valid topic.

Lots of Zen people use this tactic, if we stay still long enough our enemies will float down the river.  Eventually it's to allow you to owe your impetus an go somewhere else or just let it.

The key is to be heard, it sinks in an subconsciously they will alter their Actions. I'm talking to the rudeness between members.

I mean look at Kar3n referencing bout recent events between us,an I quote "(most members have no problem editing)". It's the indirect an deniability that keeps most these people safe, because if you say something it's suddenly your fault for perceiving it wrong.

(In this case, she's referring to her frustration over my previous incarnations situation an not trying to antagonize. It's an effort to help you see her idea of how most people here can cooperate. An to tell you if you've issue to report them. But if you report them, they might not take action an say things are dealt with privately. Then they stalk you looking for any little thing you do incorrectly to jump you. If you cower, they feel they won an keep an eye but they know it's over. If you keep going, then you've got to make sure you take personal stuff out of it an stick to the ideals, cause if they say you're a hypocrite or can prove you've done wrong, it's basically an open door for criticism an they make it like it's a personal problem on your part, thereby invalidating the credibility you have.

Either way, You're right Alethia, we treat each other with more dignity on the forums. 

Paraphrasing this quote from Ip Man,  "The virtue of martial arts is benevolence. This is something that the #bleep# will never understand, for they learn martial arts only to become stronger and terrorise others. They are not worthy of learning our martial arts."

That goes for people who obtain power in any way.

There's lots of extreme practices, beating your first against a tree to develop powerful fists, being struck to develop toughness, etc. The wires up the anus seems better to use a grounding board, but each method has their own philosophy.

Edited by Hancock

9 minutes ago, Brian said:

Rains here nearly every day...

Would be nice if we could share. ^_^

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hancock said:

It's a tactic to devalue your point of view by ignoring then sidelining your initial complaint about things, thereby the people who disagree with you can provoke you an then things will get too far, which is how it ends up being turned against you or dropped as no longer valid topic.

Lots of Zen people use this tactic, if we stay still long enough our enemies will float down the river.  Eventually it's to allow you to owe your impetus an go somewhere else or just let it.

The key is to be heard, it sinks in an subconsciously they will alter their Actions. I'm talking to the rudeness between members.

I mean look at Kar3n referencing bout recent events between us,an I quote "(most members have no problem editing)". It's the indirect an deniability that keeps most these people safe, because if you say something it's suddenly your fault for perceiving it wrong.

(In this case, she's referring to her frustration over my previous incarnations situation an not trying to antagonize. It's an effort to help you see her idea of how most people here can cooperate. An to tell you if you've issue to report them. But if you report them, they might not take action an say things are dealt with privately. Then they stalk you looking for any little thing you do incorrectly to jump you. If you cower, they feel they won an keep an eye but they know it's over. If you keep going, then you've got to make sure you take personal stuff out of it an stick to the ideals, cause if they say you're a hypocrite or can prove you've done wrong, it's basically an open door for criticism an they make it like it's a personal problem on your part, thereby invalidating the credibility you have.

Either way, You're right Alethia, we treat each other with more dignity on the forums. 

Paraphrasing this quote from Ip Man,  "The virtue of martial arts is benevolence. This is something that the #bleep# will never understand, for they learn martial arts only to become stronger and terrorise others. They are not worthy of learning our martial arts."

That goes for people who obtain power in any way.

There's lots of extreme practices, beating your first against a tree to develop powerful fists, being struck to develop toughness, etc. The wires up the anus seems better to use a grounding board, but each method has their own philosophy.

What do you mean by your "previous incarnation?"

3 minutes ago, WuDao said:

Would be nice if we could share. ^_^

I'll send some your way...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WuDao said:

Who is Jim? Is that MPGs real name? Who is John? Never mind, dont answer. Personal info shouldnt be revealed by others.

Ah, right, the wire was for indoor use. Thanks for clarifying. Might want to take care during lightning storms... :blink:

Hope nobody is cutting the bottoms out of perfectly good tents.

Have fun!

Jim McMillan, John's top western student.

John Chang, highest level MoPai practitioner on earth.

Both in this video of Jim passing his examination.

Edited by Ilovecoffee
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, idquest said:

This is August, people. August is always somewhat out of ordinary month.

It is also August between a partial eclipse of the Moon on August Seventh and a total eclipse of the Sun on August 21st as was posted here a couple of months ago:

On 9/11/2016 at 8:15 AM, Bodhicitta said:

In August of 2017 a total solar eclipse will pass over, and only over, the USA from NW to SE. If one wishes to stand in the path of totality and witness midnight in the daytime, here are the many possible sites to watch from - weather permitting of course.

http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/path_through_the_US.htm

Does Taoism have anything to say, pro or con, about solar eclipses?

There could be all kinds of problems judging by the news already.  Things happening on the Dao Bums will probably seem pretty tame.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hancock said:

How does one practically empty attacking Qi into emptiness? What's the skill/technique?

Where can I read up on this legend?

I quoted it before - from Paul Dong's book. Let's see - it should be online - hold....

https://issuu.com/exopolitics/docs/china_s_super_psychics_by_paul_dong

It's in there - chapter 7 - "the first psychic war between China and Japan" -

p. 121 free read.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

YAhahaha, I wonder if he used lots of wires or just one?  Did he smooth the ends off or did he leave them sharp?  How far did he 'insert' them?  Is this combined with not ejaculating in a strange perverted sort of way ... YAhahaha?    Why not put on metal gloves and use his finger?   What chi kung master did he learn this from?  So many questions, and they won't answer.

YAAhahahaha

In other news, I have, Atheliolus, Mr.Coffee and Voidisntyinyang on ignore now and things are already so much more pleasant here!!!

No one is inserting wires into their anus.

5 hours ago, Brian said:

What do you mean by your "previous incarnation?"

My secret...my old name. It's a doctor who joke. Not a great one admittedly

eb2acd398057128e10c1ab02e1e910b9.jpg.76c1045ed0708dfc31c5f4769f1aa51d.jpg

Edited by Hancock

21 minutes ago, Hancock said:

The wires up the anus seems better to use a grounding board, but each method has their own philosophy.

No one is inserting wires into their anus.

7 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Jim McMillan, John's top western student.

John Chang, highest level MoPai practitioner on earth.

Both in this video of Jim passing his examination.

Interesting! Thanks for sharing (-:

4 minutes ago, WuDao said:

Interesting! Thanks for sharing (-:

Do you come from those Jedi communities?

Edited by Ilovecoffee

3 hours ago, Aletheia said:

I vote for drew to be mod if you want my opinion. That's if he wants to be a mod here!

I'll ask my question again - who are the "Owners" - I know they are the "admin" and not the "mods" - but how many "owners" are they and are they making money off this site? Sitting back and laughing all the way to the bank. haha. Sean Denty is one. Trunk is the other?

p.s. this is a question for anyone who knows - I asked it before as a general question but never got an answer.

Edited by voidisyinyang

Just now, voidisyinyang said:

I'll ask my question again - who are the "Owners" - I know they are the "admin" and not the "mods" - but how many "owners" are they and are they making money off this site? Sitting back and laughing all the way to the bank. haha. Sean Denty is one. Trunk is the other?

Sean Denty is another Sean,  not the Sean that owns the forum. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ilovecoffee said:

So Sean Denty didn't start the website? O.K. care to elaborate? Or Denty did start it but is not the owner any more?

I started posted in this site at least ten years ago. haha. I know there's a whole forum devoted to rules and regulations (just like any real "free market").

But does it need to be so secretive? The site runs on ads.

O.K. consider the Rum Soaked Fist Forum - it was started out of some spat with the owner of a previous website - and something about the original owner started up the new one while the 2nd owner stole the first website as some kind of spin off, etc.

Everyone knows that history who posts on that site.

When someone says "owner" I assume they are making money of this site.

Is that a safe assumption?

It's someone's business - this website?

4 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Do you ever check your email?

To be honest no. Not unless im expecting something.

4 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Be careful I got banned for putting someone's name in my post, they say it's a violation of privacy rights to do that.

2 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

No don't thank me, you are not my friend and I don't want your thanks.

I treat everyone the same, whether they like me or not; with gratitude for their time and energy spent in dialogue. If you do not want my thanks & well wishes - please feel free to leave them on the floor. (-:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, voidisyinyang said:

So Sean Denty didn't start the website? O.K. care to elaborate? Or Denty did start it but is not the owner any more?

I started posted in this site at least ten years ago. haha. I know there's a whole forum devoted to rules and regulations (just like any real "free market").

But does it need to be so secretive? The site runs on ads.

O.K. consider the Rum Soaked Fist Forum - it was started out of some spat with the owner of a previous website - and something about the original owner started up the new one while the 2nd owner stole the first website as some kind of spin off, etc.

Everyone knows that history who posts on that site.

When someone says "owner" I assume they are making money of this site.

Is that a safe assumption?

It's someone's business - this website?

These are two separate Seans.  Sean Denty does not own this website, and has never owned this website.

• Like 1

Just now, WuDao said:

I treat everyone the same, whether they like me or not; with gratitude for their time and energy spent in dialogue. If you do not want my thanks & well wishes - please feel free to leave them on the floor. (-:

Are you from the Jedi communities?

11 minutes ago, WuDao said:

I will assume that is a yes.

What do you think of the American Jedi documentary trailer?