Sign in to follow this  
allinone

This world is not real

On 8/1/2017 at 2:49 AM, allinone said:

That is the idea. To get a genuine impulsive reaction. If it is like given notice ahead that i go attack you now, then that is like nothing. What hard is to do thing what you don't do normally, cultivation is needed and set up a condition that you will be able to do it.

So far i have messed mostly with sensuality. But i move on to attack intellectual cold, that what is also feeling of mutual respect of distance.

Warm method or approach produces honest negative impulses to rise.

The both approaches are used with same people. Just i will attack intelligence instead of sensuality. So i will start use warm energy instead, but total noob at this currently.

It is to do an action on a thing you have rejection, its an activity you don't dare to do, but still will do.

Ahhhh  ....there is nothing like a person who is going to attack you ......     yet also confesses they are a noob at attacking. 

:)    

Okay .....    attack away Noobie     ( since that is clearly what you want, desire, love, hate, keep talking about, put posts up about and make topics about ) . 

56 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Ahhhh  ....there is nothing like a person who is going to attack you ......     yet also confesses they are a noob at attacking. 

:)    

Okay .....    attack away Noobie     ( since that is clearly what you want, desire, love, hate, keep talking about, put posts up about and make topics about ) . 

Hey if you let me know that you going to attack, then we need physical reality. Here you need set up conditions, when i respond then you will know what to attack.

anyway its not going to work if it is that obvious.

Or you feeling left out and want to chime in??

Edited by allinone

11 minutes ago, allinone said:

Or you feeling left out and want to chime in??

that sentence was spot on. It was useful for me. Dunno about you.

Its possible that i don't need to attack that way like i did before anymore. Instead i need to find a lonely separated person in you and be awkward.

I think Nungali it took a lot of courage of you to approach me!

You are approved.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, allinone said:

Its possible that i don't need to attack that way like i did before anymore. Instead i need to find a lonely separated person in you and be awkward.

I think Nungali it took a lot of courage of you to approach me!

You are approved.

Now that's funny!!

:lol:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Now that's funny!!

Are you attacking me?!?

:P

• Like 1

On 7/31/2017 at 11:54 AM, allinone said:

in my case i need just be friendly and that believe me is currently impossible feat for me. Any tips on being friendly? what it is to be friendly person?

Being friendly generally means to put your negative feelings to the side and act on your positive ones, or to project positive feeling even if you're not having them, so as to make a connection to another person for the same of possibly developing the capacity to do mutually enjoyable activities for the sake of enjoyment and often the betterment of the 'friends' involved. 

An example is like there's this guy who's being a jerk to people, so to try to calm things a bit I approach with "hi bud, what's up." In a semi-cheery voice, nonthreateing posture yet not weak (back straight, shoulders relaxed), relaxed nonrushed walk and a slightly relaxed look in my eye (eyes 3 quarters of the way open, not straining at all).

My approach will immediately let the person know that I'm calm, relaxed, not there to threaten or harm, an yet because I didn't come from a position of lowering myself, I'm also not to be attacked verbally or otherwise. It directs the person to begin mirroring my behavior , disarming them. Although it may take a little more, like some conversation where the person feels they are being acknowledged and actually able to express themselves.

If I'm trying to make a friend I allow for them to discuss what's on their mind and find the points where our interests meet, connection points. Then I tell a story or discuss my viewpoint, of what they said they just showed interest in and naturally that gives them a chance to find something in it to 'relate with' an build on from there.

It's not foolproof but it's adjustable, they keys are a nonthreatening approach, and is in your capacity to listen to others,and find something in yourself to share with them that is enjoyable and relatable.

This'll get you friends, boyfriends, or girlfriends, or acquaintances depending on your preferences and how deep you go with it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brian said:

Are you attacking me?!?

:P

Right Buddy !  I will have  you ... and your mate  allinnone  on   at the same time  !      

Just you two come on over here to Australia ... and I will show you what I got for you two ! 

Spoiler

Related image

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Right Buddy !  I will have  you ... and your mate  allinnone  on   at the same time  !      

Just you two come on over here to Australia ... and I will show you what I got for you two ! 

Hide contents

Related image

Oh, no... I know how this works!  You say it's gonna be a fair 2-on-1 Stooges battle but then, after we swim to Australia, it'll turn out you've got a "friend":

Spoiler

%2528280409165702%2529kangaroo_jack_3.jp

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Kar3n said:

Now that's funny!!

yea but its on me, after you made this post i lost my confidence. Just restored it and came to tell it. So i am a winner afterall because i know some pits and pieces what i didn't before.

---

the posts what follow you aren't anymore about me, these are for you, its just early celebration.

16 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

what is real?

a question what initiates a sensation triggered by knowing of "not knowing the answer" and its enough to get rid of teh desire to have a answer for this time.

i feel compelled to bring out that peeps have answered here about reality and on topic stuff, ty.

---

*ignore my godly demeanor

Edited by allinone

10 hours ago, Brian said:

Oh, no... I know how this works!  You say it's gonna be a fair 2-on-1 Stooges battle but then, after we swim to Australia, it'll turn out you've got a "friend":

Hide contents

%2528280409165702%2529kangaroo_jack_3.jp

No ...that is a disgusting American invention  ....   and in very bad taste (for the Australian film industry - yeah, there is a story behind that )  

I will have Roger waiting  with me though 

Image result for roger the kangaroo

• Like 2

On 7/22/2017 at 3:34 PM, allinone said:

There is no stationary self what is part of this world. You might not even have any control over what you think you have control over.

I apologize for not reading all the pages as I just see this, so I have one question:

What do you define as 'real' ?

1 hour ago, allinone said:

i feel compelled to bring out that peeps have answered here about reality and on topic stuff, ty.

---

*ignore my godly demeanor

Related image

19 minutes ago, dawei said:

I apologize for not reading all the pages as I just see this, so I have one question:

What do you define as 'real' ?

Real is not real.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

I ignored that a long time ago.

Nvm, it is your dry response. Not gonna waste my time to wet it an make it grow...that's what gods can do.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Related image

yes no need to make pictures, can you hold back that habit and see why you do it?

Nungali, those pictures only makes sense to you, so you should learn from it. For me it just pisses me off, is that you want do to?

What pisses me off is that your pictures take too much room and internet bandwidth, so please use spoilers.

--

pisses me off in a wrong way, and what your intent is it doesn't work on me, i have different sense of humor.

Edited by allinone

Sign in to follow this