Sign in to follow this  
allinone

This world is not real

You sure do get pissed off easily when others do things you don't want them to do.

Image result for nodding yes gif

Edited by Nungali

17 hours ago, Marblehead said:

You sure do get pissed off easily when others do things you don't want them to do.

I can admit i am bitter.

You can see my orders doesn't get fulfilled and also looked down upon me. I made progress on that i can notice it early today.

How i cultivate is i almost go into rage, but i won't. So i try and try, and at the same time try to see the cause or base what is going on and where it is that what allow me to get pass the rage mode without going through a hand an type on that initiative.

So i get blackout and i won't do a hand gesture.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, allinone said:

I can admit i am bitter.

You can see my orders doesn't get fulfilled and also looked down upon me. I made progress on that i can notice it early today.

How i cultivate is i almost go into rage, but i won't. So i try and try, and at the same time try to see the cause or base what is going on and where it is that what allow me to get pass the rage mode without going through a hand an type on that initiative.

Well, I can honestly say that I think you are getting much better handling your rage at least here on the forum.  It's a start.

If you could only find the "true" source of your anger.  Best wishes with that.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Well, I can honestly say that I think you are getting much better handling your rage at least here on the forum.  It's a start.

If you could only find the "true" source of your anger.  Best wishes with that.

but then i am getting more advanged. Here is we don't teach each other but it is competitive, so the base is strong ignorance, who are first to neutralize it is the winner,

So far i am reaping the fruits to myself, i get information into my body and solve it before you do. That is also the reason why  already perfected realms are not suitable for quick progress.

It is a mining or like a role play game, you can cultivate, use "physical body" to transport "minerals" to your own realm. So i do figure a movement/pattern and it comes automatic, my belly can extract a new type of construct, feeling.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

but i did mistake today already, i let out a juicy fart and it was because i could take the intense feeling of excitement

You will get there .... just take a little more care 

(image hidden , as per request )

Spoiler

Image result for adult diaper

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

On ‎04‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 2:02 PM, allinone said:

I can admit i am bitter.

I'm oft topic, but say that i remembered today, waking up, that scenario. Was i think pretty close call today too.

This is difficult sensation, but satisfies. There is work to be done before and some mind bending purification before and of course reading some posts online to have triggers.

i pretty much got idea to what state it is. It is the lowest moment, where need help. In order for that is to do work, work is something what we don't want to do or is hard as that trigger i am looking for finally when body triggers and get into a heat. That heat is important. Physical stuff done, then its mental, and its online forum(for example), i find a trigger and heat waves and i pacify it. Not that simple because there is also a mind bending needed as the right wave or flow is needed to catch beforehand.

Land work like crude physical work; body work like internal point of view; entertainment but not absorbed into it; sleep, as letting myself to absorb into activity what carries me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Basically what normal people do is they work so much, and still don't get a knowledge when to quit. So they think that in order to get help is to amass lots of money, you get a yin female. So eventually they get a female, but that satisfy them and biologically then it signals is the time to move on, as not noticed that the female body is just a biological stimulation.

That yin knows she can easily manipulate that person, so therefore its evil, but male is the same, after satisfied will go away or not loyal.

So there is potential for lot of misdeeds and harm.

So we reach to the point of celibacy, and what are the requirements in order to get pass those horrifying states what comes when you feel your life is doomed because no help coming, you go nuts. And even when getting pass those, there is still awful states and its not going to end. The sensual pleasure in a crude forms what eventually aren't anymore feeling like that but still satisfy is lot of circles away. Slowly bettering the karma.

I recommend against celibacy.  It is not natural.  Even Catholic priests can't handle it well.

Sure, attachments cause us problems.  But our attachments draw us closer to living in the real world.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I recommend against celibacy.  It is not natural.  Even Catholic priests can't handle it well.

Sure, attachments cause us problems.  But our attachments draw us closer to living in the real world.

Physical body is to be chopped into pieces and eaten. Its better if i am alone, believe me, i don't like the thoughts in my mind.

------

what defends you from predators like me, is that you prolly smell badly and are overall disgusting.

---

miracle miracle, suddenly my insults and bad mouthing feels relief?

Edited by allinone

Guess i have reach to a new old bottom. I will bring from there interesting invisible friends, so i can share them to forum here too!!

2 hours ago, allinone said:

Physical body is to be chopped into pieces and eaten. Its better if i am alone, believe me, i don't like the thoughts in my mind.

------

what defends you from predators like me, is that you prolly smell badly and are overall disgusting.

---

2 hours ago, allinone said:

Guess i have reach to a new old bottom. I will bring from there interesting invisible friends, so i can share them to forum here too!!

over, water start flow in mouth, and the state gone.

3 hours ago, allinone said:

Out of the question.

Well, you wouldn't want to get too close to me after I have been working in the gardens for four hours.  But mostly it is called awareness.

You are mellowing, just like fine wine.

8 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I would have thought the prohibition would have increased  their skill in the bolded part    ^    ? 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Nungali said:

I would have thought the prohibition would have increased  their skill in the bolded part    ^    ? 

There you go thinking again.  I told you about that.

12 hours ago, Marblehead said:

You are mellowing, just like fine wine.

apologies

yo, i have some deluded times, it has to be enough strong to give affection to my upper parts, i think the deluded state is some steam pressure in body and the knowledge has to reach top floors, so how easy i am able to receive this knowing is also determine how bad is the state has to be. So the easier i start to get the knowledge the easier my life comes.

i have gone through it many times and i am getting familiar with these states, that also means i become more daring.

i assume it is the hot hell, because of thirst and no water, but the knowledge came and i started feel water glands in my mouth start working and everything went better. Before that there were also a state where wind cool sensation came.

• Like 1

Nice reply.  My only comment would be:

Yes, daring with awareness is fine.  We learn our capacities and capabilities this way.

• Like 1

This is it in a nutshell, we are all the universe, but only in the sense that the bacteria in our stomach that we use to help digest food is also us. We are tiny, minuscule, but arguably a necessary part of the universe, because without one of us, the universe (everything) would not not exist anymore. To say that we do not have free will is something we can't answer, because if it was true, how would we ever know? 

On ‎06‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 2:30 PM, allinone said:

i assume it is the hot hell, because of thirst and no water, but the knowledge came and i started feel water glands in my mouth start working and everything went better. Before that there were also a state where wind cool sensation came.

i now think that i can use food to induce the water. And in future i can think about food and induce water.

4 hours ago, allinone said:

i now think that i can use food to induce the water. And in future i can think about food and induce water.

Keep up the good work.  Won't be long and you will be doing magic.

Sign in to follow this