Sign in to follow this  
allinone

This world is not real

am i good at dharma, love me all!! do i deserve paradise?

i think the next level is my own thoughts will satisfy me. (sry about being a bit selfish here)

• Like 1

Being a little selfish ain't bad.  If you don't take good care of yourself how could one expect to be able to help others.

I'll leave talking about love and paradise for someone else to speak to.

1 hour ago, allinone said:

i don't really believe in magic other than there has to be a medium a carrier, and that known then there is no magic but defineable product.

But i believe in God, an archidect. It made systems and things.

Magic is a way of explaining what is beyond the practical mind at the moment, once you know it its not magic anymore. It still is excellent but the mystery is gone. Then it becomes cause and effect to those who know it's secrets, but to those who don't it's ponderous.

Physics is magic to some people, microwaves are magic to others, a man who becomes a dog is magic to some. It's weird but thats our shared reality. 

You believe in God, but don't believe in magic. People persecuted for Witchcraft could have used your help years ago lol. 

3 hours ago, Zenmode said:

Magic is a way of explaining what is beyond the practical mind at the moment, once you know it its not magic anymore. It still is excellent but the mystery is gone. Then it becomes cause and effect to those who know it's secrets, but to those who don't it's ponderous.

Physics is magic to some people, microwaves are magic to others, a man who becomes a dog is magic to some. It's weird but thats our shared reality. 

You believe in God, but don't believe in magic. People persecuted for Witchcraft could have used your help years ago lol. 

i agree.

In games who play very well are blamed for using cheats. But who play badly are called trolls.

Even God is but lack of better reference. Reverse engineering body :)

Edited by allinone

On 7/28/2017 at 3:41 PM, allinone said:

Even God is but lack of better reference. Reverse engineering body :)

Bro, I'm all for diversity and the fact English is a second language to some. I mean no disrespect, but for practicality same could you formulate your responses a little better to me personally. Ive not got the energy right now to psychically decode your intent.

On 7/28/2017 at 3:36 PM, allinone said:

i agree.

In games who play very well are blamed for using cheats. But who play badly are called trolls.

gaming an online trolls are just people who get a bit of ego boost from others by messing with them. It's a form of psychic bullying and energy vampires that's instinctual to social creatures. Monkeys mess with lesser monkeys to put them in their place, wolves bare teeth to show dominance, humans taunt or tease to show social power. It's inborn, being more than what we're born is the root of spirituality for me personally. Reclaiming what we are and choosing what to be, is spirituality to me.

Magic isn't a cheat, it's just a way to do things. Same as carpentry, or baking. Different skills used to affect the world and people's lives.

6 hours ago, Zenmode said:

Bro, I'm all for diversity and the fact English is a second language to some. I mean no disrespect, but for practicality same could you formulate your responses a little better to me personally. Ive not got the energy right now to psychically decode your intent.

gaming an online trolls are just people who get a bit of ego boost from others by messing with them. It's a form of psychic bullying and energy vampires that's instinctual to social creatures. Monkeys mess with lesser monkeys to put them in their place, wolves bare teeth to show dominance, humans taunt or tease to show social power. It's inborn, being more than what we're born is the root of spirituality for me personally. Reclaiming what we are and choosing what to be, is spirituality to me.

Magic isn't a cheat, it's just a way to do things. Same as carpentry, or baking. Different skills used to affect the world and people's lives.

kk, if i put intent i risk getting banned. Whatever we do is wrong doing, and doing wrong with a will is like a threat.

Just for the record i read several times and over time i get the different thing out. So whatever.

i will get to the point of trolling, its all comes to fluidlike and then i concentrate and write a thing around it, because the base is trolling it will probably feel like a threat, attack etc.

If you don't get what i say is not a issue at all, it is your problem of not getting pass your cold state into a fluid.

So i can do it for you if you want, and i don't even ask your permission i will attack. And this message is also an attack.

2 hours ago, allinone said:

kk, if i put intent i risk getting banned. Whatever we do is wrong doing, and doing wrong with a will is like a threat.

Just for the record i read several times and over time i get the different thing out. So whatever.

i will get to the point of trolling, its all comes to fluidlike and then i concentrate and write a thing around it, because the base is trolling it will probably feel like a threat, attack etc.

If you don't get what i say is not a issue at all, it is your problem of not getting pass your cold state into a fluid.

So i can do it for you if you want, and i don't even ask your permission i will attack. And this message is also an attack.

tI understand that being willfully outspoken and passionately direct is often taken for an attack or negative display of ego online. You could just outright say, " this isn't an attack but my personal truth which I don't mean to offend although it may offend some", or some such disclaimer.

In get what you're saying, putting intent is putting primal magic and that reacts with others spiritual immune system, especially if it goes against their core egoic beliefs, no matter if it's true or not.

I myself am developing tact and I've got to tell you, I'm shitty at it right now at best but it's a necessary skill for socialization if you're going to infer your point of view without being offensive. 

Your declaration of trolling might put you in a weird position, it's like saying I'm breaking the rules openly - even if thats not what you intended, so you might want to edit that post or put a disclaimer in it bud, so it couldn't be used against you online here. Trust that people will target weakness online if they sense it. I suggest never targeting anyone but if targeted, put up that  boundary and keep fighting back - not for your personal pride, but for the spirit, whether you win is irrelevant just the fact you didn't take the carp thrown at you helps strengthen your inner self as a whole..Nowadays it's a sparring of the minds, not as much of the bodies. 

Lol anyhow it's not trolling if you're not intent to antagonize. If you want to share your point of view, even if that conflicts, it's all good. Other people have their points of view on it though, that's mine bud.

On ‎30‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 4:36 PM, Zenmode said:

Trust that people will target weakness online if they sense it.

That is the idea. To get a genuine impulsive reaction. If it is like given notice ahead that i go attack you now, then that is like nothing. What hard is to do thing what you don't do normally, cultivation is needed and set up a condition that you will be able to do it.

So far i have messed mostly with sensuality. But i move on to attack intellectual cold, that what is also feeling of mutual respect of distance.

Warm method or approach produces honest negative impulses to rise.

The both approaches are used with same people. Just i will attack intelligence instead of sensuality. So i will start use warm energy instead, but total noob at this currently.

It is to do an action on a thing you have rejection, its an activity you don't dare to do, but still will do.

in my case i need just be friendly and that believe me is currently impossible feat for me. Any tips on being friendly? what it is to be friendly person?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, allinone said:

in my case i need just be friendly and that believe me is currently impossible feat for me. Any tips on being friendly? what it is to be friendly person?

A policy I have held to for many years is that I consider every person I meet to be a potential friend until they show me that they don't want to be my friend.  But that doesn't mean we have to make an enemy of them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, allinone said:

That is the idea. To get a genuine impulsive reaction. If it is like given notice ahead that i go attack you now, then that is like nothing. What hard is to do thing what you don't do normally, cultivation is needed and set up a condition that you will be able to do it.

So far i have messed mostly with sensuality. But i move on to attack intellectual cold, that what is also feeling of mutual respect of distance.

Warm method or approach produces honest negative impulses to rise.

The both approaches are used with same people. Just i will attack intelligence instead of sensuality. So i will start use warm energy instead, but total noob at this currently.

It is to do an action on a thing you have rejection, its an activity you don't dare to do, but still will do.

Why do you do these things, like your personal reasons?

To be friendly btw is to show a nonthreatening interest in something a person says, does, has, etc. As long as it is obvious and not something they would hide that you've detected with the enhanced perception that chi users an psychics have. Being friendly boils down to being relatable in a likable fashion.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Marblehead said:

A policy I have held to for many years is that I consider every person I meet to be a potential friend until they show me that they don't want to be my friend.  But that doesn't mean we have to make an enemy of them.

I was told that if i come criminal i can't get into United States. That is what friends are, they are temporal, if you do mistake you are blocked.

I am United States. I have blocked most of the people from my land, and i myself go outside as i please and intrude other countries.

Also i don't do myself anything. You need to be a driver and servant for me.

---

How i can be friendly? as i don't let in anyone who in my eyes are troublemakers but i am going out to other places as i please.

• Like 1

True and valid what you say allinone.  Sure, when I first meet someone and they immediately come off as someone I don't want in my life then I too would not want them on my property or in my life.

First impressions matter because they are in the most part instinctual.

9 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

True and valid what you say allinone.  Sure, when I first meet someone and they immediately come off as someone I don't want in my life then I too would not want them on my property or in my life.

First impressions matter because they are in the most part instinctual.

i dislike United States. Bs country.

1 minute ago, allinone said:

i dislike United States. Bs country.

Well, if you dislike my country please don't come here.

But I would ask, is it my country you dislike or is it the recent politics of my government you dislike.  I ask this because I dislike the path my country has been on for the past, what?, 50 years?  We have grown too arrogant and we are not taking care of our won country.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Well, if you dislike my country please don't come here.

But I would ask, is it my country you dislike or is it the recent politics of my government you dislike.  I ask this because I dislike the path my country has been on for the past, what?, 50 years?  We have grown too arrogant and we are not taking care of our won country.

Sry, it came off odd. But Its all other Unions like Europe Union. All who have money involved. Basically started from when leader is non psychic. The ideal ruler is who knows about heave, earth and hell.

Perhaps they have rulers themselves US right now who know about heaven, other planet civilizations.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

It could be fun that technology moguls like Tesla, Facebook for to have one world, 1000 bucks as money for everyone. But its technology and its a slavery.

21 hours ago, Zenmode said:

Why do you do these things, like your personal reasons?

do get it done eventually with my mind. Then in belly.

22 hours ago, Zenmode said:

To be friendly btw is to show a nonthreatening interest in something a person says, does, has, etc.

hey if you are billionaire, then i have interest for you. Then you can be my friend.

interesting i entered the rage mode. But i am considerable sane and not speaking much nonsense. Time to go away from a forum.

FORGOT TO SAY; LEAVE A LIKE IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME COMMENTING OTHERS DURING I AM ON THAT STATE.

Just want to see if this state is accepted or not.

Edited by allinone

at Karen, your like on that Marblehead comment, is hostile towards me.

If you knew that pisses me off, then well no words needed. And i doubt you are naive. You are smart. So you know how to be hostile. Well played.

---

basically i did attack, and you chose your faction or side. Just to add more it is interesting also that this entire website or forum is based on what i attack. So whatever, i am viewed automatically as the wrongdoer or evil!

Edited by allinone

Life is short.   People spend entirely too much time poking themselves and wondering why it hurts.

What I mean is, you should ignore people's posts and threads if they're going to annoy you.

If a site is consistently causing you grief, stop going there.  It's a big world- real and less real internet.  Don't waste time on places you don't want to be.   99% of the time we're not going to change anyones mind, so its best to state your truth and walk away then look obsessed  .

21 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Life is short.   People spend entirely too much time poking themselves and wondering why it hurts.

What I mean is, you should ignore people's posts and threads if they're going to annoy you.

If a site is consistently causing you grief, stop going there.  It's a big world- real and less real internet.  Don't waste time on places you don't want to be.   99% of the time we're not going to change anyones mind, so its best to state your truth and walk away then look obsessed  .

Yes. I am very obsessed, i don't get full. That is the middle way, otherwords Almost. Its not this nor that, nor both.

Ty of the suggestion to look elsewhere. I am there the same i am here. I was much more radical before.

Sign in to follow this