X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Cool.  What do you like about it.  How would you compare it to another system you've done? 

Lastly, any possible warnings you might have?  

i'm at work. im gonna write up in about two hours and i'll quote you. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Cool.  What do you like about it.  How would you compare it to another system you've done? 

Lastly, any possible warnings you might have?  

I'll just jump in here with a warning

 

Do not get involved with the system if you are involved with or believe in any religion, or that any god or entity is superior to you.

 

Problems will occur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

I don't see a point of giving practice a name.

I work with qi, energy bodies, energy circulation, mind, tan tiens, and other things.

 

Nothing special.

this is one of the things I was gonna get in to. it probably is not healthy to have your body think one thing is any one thing. naming limits. if your context for practice isn't "making my body as better as possible," there's gotta be an element of pride to it, which im not judging, because maybe your body needs the pride, but it isn't the best long term way to do it. the best practice is no practice. "I breathe, I sit." everything else is just helpful 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

Where can I learn more about Long men pai?   If a person well versed in this practice would care to discuss this more it will be appreciated and if this is not a good place then perhaps in private or a more appropriate thread.

 

Thank you.

 

On 6/23/2017 at 3:53 PM, Wu Ming Jen said:

I actually am a linage holder of Wu-Dang Long Men Pai so this should be interesting. Not sure about what it has to do with Mo Pai never heard of it.

 

 

Wu Ming Jen has left little snippets all over the board, and seems to be of the "fruitful" type. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Forwards said:

I'll just jump in here with a warning

 

Do not get involved with the system if you are involved with or believe in any religion, or that any god or entity is superior to you.

 

Problems will occur.

*if your subconscious believes in any religion and you aren't aware of it/ * if your body is wired into the belief system of your immediate community 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Abzu said:

this is one of the things I was gonna get in to. it probably is not healthy to have your body think one thing is any one thing. naming limits. if your context for practice isn't "making my body as better as possible," there's gotta be an element of pride to it, which im not judging, because maybe your body needs the pride, but it isn't the best long term way to do it. the best practice is no practice. "I breathe, I sit." everything else is just helpful 

 

Practice you get from somewhere are fixed.

Practice you make yourself are flexible. It can be changed and modified based on state and progression.

I practice in deep trance state any single thought or imagination would ruin everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Abzu said:

*if your subconscious believes in any religion and you aren't aware of it/ * if your body is wired into the belief system of your immediate community 

Good clarifications, thank you.

 

Those are able to be overcome, just like belief and activity are also, but it won't be pleasant if you're not 100% pushing for it from every angle, i.e. family, habits,  work, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

 

Practice you get from somewhere are fixed.

Practice you make yourself are flexible. It can be changed and modified based on state and progression.

I practice in deep trance state any single thought or imagination would ruin everything.

precisely. I don't want to be thinking about anything while i'm trying to figure out why one part of my body responds to another.

 

I sure as hell don't want to add more thoughts to the mix. 

 

that would work against the goal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Forwards said:

Good clarifications, thank you.

 

Those are able to be overcome, just like belief and activity are also, but it won't be pleasant if you're not 100% pushing for it from every angle, i.e. family, habits,  work, etc.

it's PAINFUL and will make you disgusted with your surroundings. but then you own your body again :) 

 

sympatheic nervous system is tricky when everyone is insane 

 

and yes, get one part more enthused to break than another, and your system will be at odds with itself. until one part wins over the stupidity. then, wholeness, ownership of the mind and breath. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

and to make itworse, everyone around you is addicted to YOUR place in their rhythm? and you want out of it? troublesome. if only everyone else was not reliant on other people's body's to keep moving. 

 

if only there was some way to have a body be chemically independent of it's surroundings 

Edited by Abzu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Abzu said:

 

sympatheic nervous system is tricky when everyone is insane 

Sympathetic nervous system gets tricky when you think too much, and plan too much. 

Among other things. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mudfoot said:

Sympathetic nervous system gets tricky when you think too much, and plan too much. 

Among other things. 

id say when you care too much over anything else

 

the thinking is processing

 

caring is what forces it to process more, imo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Abzu said:

why is it unfeasible that someone could figure something significant out by themselves? is that not what human discovery is about? 

I have to say with the video I watched it seems the guy knows what he is talking about and is one heck of allot more direct and no non-sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pilgrim said:

I have to say with the video I watched it seems the guy knows what he is talking about and is one heck of allot more direct and no non-sense. 

SOTG likes the koncept of reverse engineering; if you understand the process you can also alter it and streamline it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

SOTG likes the koncept of reverse engineering; if you understand the process you can also alter it and streamline it. 

reverse engineering is terrifying 

good for the chi 

 

also though, wouldn't we all have different places we want to take our body? like I imagine my idea of sustained chemical balance is different than everyone else's. we all have preference. our goals can't all be the same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

SOTG likes the koncept of reverse engineering; if you understand the process you can also alter it and streamline it.

SOTG?

 

Ah Son of the Gods... got it :) 

 

Listening to that one video clearly defined how he has reversed engineered quite a bit and I think he must be rather brilliant to have done so. In that one video alone I discovered quite a bit.   He gave a wonderful example of what Guru Yoga of the Tibetan traditions is all about when describing the egregore.

 

I can also see how his delivery may be off-putting and if one has religious beliefs how he could be seen as stomping all over them, seems to me one needs a bit of experience with things before this SOTG makes sense to people. Personally I like the Ultron Mask and the one that looked like Venom from the Marvel Universe. The Spider-man analogy was not lost on me either.  

 

Coming from Kriya I know all about the My Daddy is better than yours and My Kriya is original and everyone else has made a mistake,  so as far as I am concerned lineages are not something that matters to me with Internal Alchemy,   especially as I have none and am just now looking into Internal Alchemy and trying to understand what it is all about.  I have no lineage or party affiliation.

 

As for religion I respect peoples beliefs but can not say there is one that I would call my own. Isms and anities tend to slide off of me like an egg on a nonstick pan.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, GSmaster said:

 

There cannot be an end goal in selfdevelopment.

 

My goal or wish, I want to escape one day, from this planet and explore the boundless cosmic planes, with 150 sixtillions galaxies and countless stars, just how much knowledge and place for growth exists. 

Somewhere in this space there are supreme races and ultra intelligent beings.

 

Would be cool to find a galaxy level teacher from another race.

 

This wish makes one truly despair, hopeless, nobody ever achieved that , it might be impossible forever.

Human body, short life, this planet, nothing is suitable for space travelling.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

My goal or wish, I want to escape one day, from this planet and explore the boundless cosmic planes, with 150 sixtillions galaxies and countless stars, just how much knowledge and place for growth exists. 

Somewhere in this space there are supreme races and ultra intelligent beings.

 

Would be cool to find a galaxy level teacher from another race.

 

This wish makes one truly despair, hopeless, nobody ever achieved that , it might be impossible forever.

Human body, short life, this planet, nothing is suitable for space travelling.

 

 

 

 

why limit yourself to this one world

 

all possibilities are endless 

 

but I will say, one of my goals has been to be able to go IN while the outside functions. compress time by slipping inside the body. like when you spend weeks in a dream over an 8 hour period of time. I imagine this isn't too unfeasible, but maybe not quite worth how much work it would take. 

 

however, if one could successfully do this, the end goal would have been accomplished 

 

instead of going UP, into this world's higher field, going IN to your own inner field. it would just require the body to be comfortable with you "disappearing."

Edited by Abzu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Abzu said:

why limit yourself to this one world

 

all possibilities are endless 

 

but I will say, one of my goals has been to be able to go IN while the outside functions. compress time by slipping inside the body. like when you spend weeks in a dream over an 8 hour period of time. I imagine this isn't too unfeasible, but maybe not quite worth how much work it would take. 

 

however, if one could successfully do this, the end goal would have been accomplished 

 

Reality is brutal, ignorance is a bliss.

 

One in a billion becomes immortal, but even entering a space beyond our solar system is ridiculously hard.

We live in a magnificent huge world, thay we cannot even observe from most powerful telescopes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

Reality is brutal, ignorance is a bliss.

 

One in a billion becomes immortal, but even entering a space beyond our solar system is ridiculously hard.

We live in a magnificent huge world, thay we cannot even observe from most powerful telescopes.

that's why I added to my reply. it is surely easier to compress yourself and incept down than to push yourself UP, and for why?

 

the way I see this, propelling up requires you to push everything else out of the way, OR, adopt an available frame that is yours already, which Is tailored to the environment.

 

however, by going in, you afford yourself  the ability to use whatever form you desire, as time is compressed and it is "your" world. if for anything else, to use as a jump point to the "next" experience . to even get there, you'd need your body to be comfortable running on "autopilot," I imagine. 

 

another reason why adherence to the traditional is unnecessary. only relevant in THIS context, ie, this world and pov, and whatever world's the lineage "makes" available to you. 

Edited by Abzu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the fact that this entire life could literally just be maintenance for another body of mine that is ALREADY immortal is what keeps me from tying into anything. we live with too many assumptions and suffer for it.  

 

not to mention, if time is truly nonlinear as many of us suspect, the physical body is already immortal by default. "just respawn lol." so what am I really doing experiencing from inside of it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Abzu said:

the fact that this entire life could literally just be maintenance for another body of mine that is ALREADY immortal is what keeps me from tying into anything. we live with too many assumptions and suffer for it.  

 

not to mention, if time is truly nonlinear as many of us suspect, the physical body is already immortal by default. "just respawn lol." so what am I really doing experiencing from inside of it? 

 

I would rather avoid such thinking, that you can do nothing, and already son of the gods, or god reincarnation or immortal soul e.t.c.

 

The thought is easy and fast, it can give fulfilling, but the actual practice can be arduous and tough. Sometimes is impossible due to various factors, conditions or limited lifespan.

 

1 hour ago, Abzu said:

instead of going UP, into this world's higher field, going IN to your own inner field. it would just require the body to be comfortable with you "disappearing."

 

Actually, I could think of several ways, to exit. 

You could use natural spirit planes of our planet, they might be connected to other planets or even possibly stars. Atleast we have spirit connection with Sun.

Or you could ascend to a god level / master materialization of the vessel, dematerialize your body here, and materialize it in different physical place.

The consciousness can move much faster than the speed of light, and if your consciousness is powerful enough to bring over the physical vessel, you could possibly be able to space travel.

 

There is also a chance, that on our planet once lived a powerful being that was skilled in space transportation, there could even be a long range teleleport left behind, that no one knows how to use it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

I would rather avoid such thinking, that you can do nothing, and already son of the gods, or god reincarnation or immortal soul e.t.c.

 

The thought is easy and fast, it can give fulfilling, but the actual practice can be arduous and tough. Sometimes is impossible due to various factors, conditions or limited lifespan.

 

 

Actually, I could think of several ways, to exit. 

You could use natural spirit planes of our planet, they might be connected to other planets or even possibly stars. Atleast we have spirit connection with Sun.

Or you could ascend to a god level / master materialization of the vessel, dematerialize your body here, and materialize it in different physical place.

The consciousness can move much faster than the speed of light, and if your consciousness is powerful enough to bring over the physical vessel, you could possibly be able to space travel.

 

There is also a chance, that on our planet once lived a powerful being that was skilled in space transportation, there could even be a long range teleleport left behind, that no one knows how to use it.

these all sound exceptionally do-able 

 

I have found easier ways to "slip-through," but where you land and what you end up experiencing is a bit tricky

 

like, if your goal was to simply exit, this would not be that hard to do, for even the untrained, with a few tecniques. however, I think most of us want exit + a set of conditions that appeal to us. 

 

which is why I say, going in could be a simpler way to achieve this, or, at least a more unique way 

Edited by Abzu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, maheosphet said:

 

Well, it seems like cats have little souls, because I had an encounter with this warlock and witch that had a bag of cats that they would kill and then tether the cat souls to this plane and use their energy to cast spells or perform rituals. So if dragons can merge with souls, maybe your cats soul merged with another being?

 

Soul could also just mean a particularly well defined conglomeration of chi, if you prefer.

Ye, I know, it is my own energy. She's just too cute, so it's irresistable. And then I I bogg her down with that energy of love, and then she receives all of that, she can't really run away from me, so she receives all of it and then gets overwhelmed not knowing how to express it herself, and then she finds her tail irresistable and everything around her becomes irresistable she becomes overwhelmed, just like I coulden't resist her cuteness and then she goes jumps on everything back flips and wants to catch her tail, to channel that energy and flow it through her to get sort of a relief from the energy. Sort of like having allot of energy and you just have to express it creatively and in a playful manner. It's simply life force. And it always wants to be free. It always wants to find a way to express itself through the path of least resistance.

 

Everything is energy.  We are in our soul, pure positive energy. The more we align with that, the more we allow that energy to flow through us, and the more it flows through us the more it benefits us for our own individual well-being and natural growth of being and natural evolution of life experience and personal life purpose and fulfillment of all expanding values of our own unique being, every single one of us individually, naturally, and effortlessly, through a state of resistance free allowance of the natural alignment and re-alignment of the physical and non physical greater being.

 

My cat is very afraid, but when she has that energy, she is instantly free of her fear. Nothing matters anymore. She no longer listens for danger, she's just too much full of energy and love. So her own energy becomes bigger than the things she is afraid of, so she easily sees a path to express her being through the path of least resistance, and if a vacuum cleaner gets activated, instead of hiding in fear, she just keeps running past it, playing catch me if you can.

 

It is not different from what kids do, who naturally align with the pure positive energy that is who it is they truely are at the core of their greater non-physical being, and so they have to be supported to allow that energy to be expressed in their life, because it is only ever the parents that can teach their children to resist their own true nature. To flow it fully through them towards the expression of whatever it is that excites them the most. And in doing so they come to valuable personal life experiences that causes them to grow as an individual and become more as a soul aswell, for it always adds benefit to the everbecoming of the soul aswell.

 

And the expressions become more and more precise and more and more expansive and more and more out reaching to all the beings that are all around them aswell. And more and more integrative, thus furthermore ongoingly expansive aswell. And their natural alignment with all the nature of life also becomes more harmonised, by finding more ways to flow this energy and express this energy through their life aswell, simply for the purpose of joy.

 

However, when you talk about tools and techniques, no matter what tool or technique you use, all of them are simply the same one thing. A permission slip. A permission slip that you find attractive, because that particular permission slip is most fully aligned with your current believe system in order to use it as a permission slip in such a way that it works for you to relax your insistence of not being capable of achieving the harmony with your own soul that is what it is you truely wish to fulfill and allow the alignment of, to allow yourself to be and all the becoming of the more of who it is you are and all that life has caused you to become, in that particular moment, of also allowing yourself to use that permission slip in order to allow yourself to do this. Not that the particular condition has any significance or power over you, but it's just an observation that is more conducive of alignment from your point of view. You do not ever need it to always be exactly that specific thing. For if you know that your own alignment with your own soul, is the actual reason you naturally allow the naturally magical nature of your own true nature, then you can simply invent any permission slip you wish to allow for that to happen! You just need to find the intention to feel better, because the energy motional indication of alignment with your own core soul of being is the most accurate representation of your alignment, and thus allowed flow of inspiration.

 

Mostly the permission slips are such that they often are designed around the idea of preventing your habbitually practiced thoughts of resistance to no longer be activated. And in this lesser and more reduced propensity for activation of resistant thought, your natural alignment, clarity and well-being, and flow of core soul nature, is naturally allowed to flow. So my cat could also simply decide for herself, that she's gonna allow herself to be happy no matter what. So unconditional expression for no other reason than the reason of beingness, non-physical beingness and essence of beingness itself. When one can do that, then you understand, that these conditions, and all of your life is only a reflection of your relationship with your own true nature, that is always accurately indicated in every moment by the emotions you feel.

 

And instead of doing things in order to accomplish things, you fall back into your eternal nature, that naturally works out in perfect alignment with the core of all physical time space reality existance aswell. So synchronisity can abound, and the leverage of the power which creates worlds benefits your life and the life of others through you aswell. Simply because you have found a way for yourself to release resistance, in order to allow yourself to flow it more fully through you and thus become more fully realised ever so much more fully, ever so much more presently, in this here and now moment that always naturally flows, synchronises and clicks in harmony with your true original soul intention that is beyond physical time space reality, that is eternal in nature and infinite. And so the physical life trajectory is allowed full harmony and alignment with all the full blown realisation of core soul purpose for the individual, at all times, at all places, all of the time and ongoingly evermore, naturally and effortlessly.

 

For you do not ever need to do anything to allow this to naturally occur. Simply release any practiced habbits of thought of resistance that deviate you from your alignment with your core nature of greater non-physical beingness, that is the acces you have of the infinite intelligence of your soul and eternal wisdom of your soul. That can only ever be disallowed to benefit you fully only ever from your physical point of view of practicing unintended perspectives of resistance that are not in alignment with your core soul being, and act as resistance towards the full realisation and full ALLOWED natural realisation of your life's value and purpose in every moment now and then. For if you do not do anything to causes you to not realise it, then you naturally evolve perfectly throughout all of creation evermore, for that has always been the case. And that re-allignment can only ever be allowed to naturally take place, simply in an attempt at releasing resistance ongoingly and more fully, however you feel it necessary to do so, is always of highest value. And there are always evermore new and better ways you can and will be finding aswell, ongoingly and evermore so fully, thus then, being capable of allowing your natural re-alignment with your own true core of soul being, of all that you truely are in an ever state of ever becoming, evermore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites