X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

2 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

I do very often... well just about daily with others.. like the stuff I posted earlier.

Still no calls, emails or men in suits showing up on my door.

We have threads talking about the demonstrations that have been done in chat on this forum.. Still no men in suits or emails or a nice letter requesting anyone to register as a weapon with the government.

You would think that all such spiritual forums would have some type of posting to be in compliance with the government.... wouldn't you? :)

This thread is fun is a not so fun type of way and you make it all happen X241990 :)

I documented that SAIC was reading my blog - they are a top military contractor that took over the CIA Stargate remote viewing psychic spy program.

It is one thing for individuals to have skill.

It's another thing to discover and expose the objective model of reality that enables those spiritual skills.

What I discovered and documented is also what Eddie Oshins discovered when he was a Stanford quantum physicist.

No one knows about Eddie Oshins - but SRI - Stanford Research Institute is where Stargate was based.

So there is a secret objective truth to this training - but the math is very esoteric and not even known by most scientists.

1 minute ago, voidisyinyang said:

I documented that SAIC was reading my blog - they are a top military contractor that took over the CIA Stargate remote viewing psychic spy program.

It is one thing for individuals to have skill.

It's another thing to discover and expose the objective model of reality that enables those spiritual skills.

What I discovered and documented is also what Eddie Oshins discovered when he was a Stanford quantum physicist.

No one knows about Eddie Oshins - but SRI - Stanford Research Institute is where Stargate was based.

So there is a secret objective truth to this training - but the math is very esoteric and not even known by most scientists.

Thanks I just tend to stick with the truths from stuff like the Gospel of Thomas, Kashmir Shiavism, Dzogchen and the TTC.

• Like 3

You like most Americans don't understand how the American government works. But this has become a form completely taken over by trolls which is unfortunate 

• Like 1

Just now, Jonesboy said:

Thanks I just tend to stick with the truths from stuff like the Gospel of Thomas, Kashmir Shiavism, Dzogchen and the TTC.

it's kind of like "fake news" - the corporate media says - oh there is always "hacking" but now it is being "weaponized." haha.

2 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

what stuff have you posted jonesboy

A great thread to read is the With Any Realization thread.

Lots of good stuff in that thread.

Just now, voidisyinyang said:

it's kind of like "fake news" - the corporate media says - oh there is always "hacking" but now it is being "weaponized." haha.

Not in my experience.

Great wisdom and insights in each of those traditions and teachings.

1 minute ago, X2471990 said:

You like most Americans don't understand how the American government works. But this has become a form completely taken over by trolls which is unfortunate 

Oh yeah - how about Continuity of Government? I have a degree in International Relations.

Mother Nature is in control. The arctic is going to be ice-free for the first time in 3 million years - very soon - this fall most likely.

Then 50 gigatons of methane will erupt from the East Siberian Arctic Shelf.

Continuity of Government is for the elite to live underground. haha. Dick Cheney went underground.

Bush Sr. - of Nazi dynasty fame - had Yan Xin qigong master go to the White House several times - 8 times to heal Bush Sr. who then did sky diving in his 80s.

No I don't care about you bullshit statements you say to have some in we power which I know you don't post that. People are mad here because I have certain levels of actual practices of nei Gong and iam speaking from experience 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

You missed quantum physics this is the closet yet contained in it paradigm to Taoist understanding.

noncommutative phase is when time is zero but for the "physics" to be converted to measurement then the math is converted to symmetric math via the Poisson Bracket. So you have to use "quantum biology" that can not be recreated as technology. Eddie Oshins knew this.

7 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

The postmodern New Age conflation of the East is quite fascinating indeed. haha.

DNA science proves that white people are from malnutrition due to monocultural wheat farming and the Brahmin caste in India is more white due to chariots going into India, etc.

So the "three gunas" are not the same as Brahmin nor Buddhism and Taoism is not the same either.

4 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

No I don't care about you bullshit statements you say to have some in we power which I know you don't post that. People are mad here because I have certain levels of actual practices of nei Gong and iam speaking from experience 

Okay :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

All Mo Pai threads are the equivalent of the Jerry Springer show: arguments leading to bashing people with chairs, shouting, and more. Entertainment on the one hand, something nobody ever misses out on for skipping. 

But--I love it! 

I love it ,that is a great visual.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, voidisyinyang said:

The postmodern New Age conflation of the East is quite fascinating indeed. haha.

DNA science proves that white people are from malnutrition due to monocultural wheat farming and the Brahmin caste in India is more white due to chariots going into India, etc.

So the "three gunas" are not the same as Brahmin nor Buddhism and Taoism is not the same either.

No they are not all the same.

But they to tell many of the same truths. All lead up the mountain.

All you have to do is look :)

Edited by Jonesboy

5 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

I love it ,that is a great visual.

Master Zhou was on "That's Incredible!" so it's close.

People claim that Master Zhou uses potassium on aluminum or some trick - and so he is fake.

I don't believe them. I think Master Zhou is real.

• Like 2

well unfortunately this thread has clearly challenged everyone existence and you are all clearly afraid of what I have to say. So you all know I do know mo Pai and long men Pai is similar there nei Gong at least with minor differences. None of you here will ever be able to get this information and even if you did you most likely would get very far with it. 

1 minute ago, X2471990 said:

well unfortunately this thread has clearly challenged everyone existence and you are all clearly afraid of what I have to say. So you all know I do know mo Pai and long men Pai is similar there nei Gong at least with minor differences. None of you here will ever be able to get this information and even if you did you most likely would get very far with it. 

Werd.

• Like 1

Just say it from your heart or the gut or the heels of your feet whatever works for you.

Positive results of practice can not be refused. The world embraces talent..It is not about systems but effectiveness.

• Like 4

That's all fine and dandy sounds real Taoist but we both know it's not the truth. You sound like you are haveing a hard time not admitting to not knowing. 

1 hour ago, Jonesboy said:

If your practice could cause insanity.

Don't do it then!!!

Yes, it is always recommended that such practices be done only when a qualified supervisor is present.  Otherwise, like you said, don't do it.

• Like 4