X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

Sense perception leads to personal experience, it might relate to an object but still be my subjective experience. 

You can see that I am touched, but the sensation of being touched is mine, and the interpretation of the touch,  deriving from the sense perception, is mine and therefore subjective. 

But I admit,  this is just twisting words, a pointless activity. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

Sense perception leads to personal experience, it might relate to an object but still be my subjective experience. 

You can see that I am touched, but the sensation of being touched is mine, and the interpretation of the touch,  deriving from the sense perception, is mine and therefore subjective. 

We have cameras so we can objectively document things, there is no "he said, she said" nonsense,  the camera doesn't have a bias, it's not twisting facts to further an agenda, it's not spinning stories around, it just records things as they occur. 

Edited by Ilovecoffee

23 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

I do earn enough to travel to China on my vacation, I do have enough to pay a guide and translator,  to me at least that seems like a bad investment.  

If I went to China, and searched up a master in my tradition,  would they discuss anything but the bare basics with a complete stranger communicating through an interpreter. 

So, a bad investment. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

and over time none even remember what happened.

there has to be realm of failure included. To have independent data.

like out of 100 tries 57 is successful.

that is where all the psychics so far fail. There are huge enough prize pools to be taken, so far years and years after, none come and take the FREE money.

by logic, there is no such type of phenomena, that means over long run everything is 50/50.

there has to be a law. it hasn't just yet discovered. And google gives you 50K if you discover mayor one, they will then repair it, so noone could exploit it.

--

what i think is that there is Gods, overseers of planet who give power.

Edited by allinone

16 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

I don't believe you do. Anyone with enough money would rather travel and find a master to guide you instead of risking it by yourself. Unless you are either stupidly arrogant or wonderfully ignorant. Both of which will not change your chances of successfully doing this training without causing health related issues. 

In ten years we can talk again and you can tell me from you own personal experience how well your "I know everything because MPG told me so" attitude got you. You waste no-one's time but your own and those you guys desperately try to recruit to your group/cult. 

Do what you want with your own time and body, but don't be teaching this stuff to others. If you are intent on making no progress and damaging your health, at least have the common courtesy of not destroying other peoples lives with your particular brand of "knowledge".

We don't think like you do. 

We have no reason to consider some random person a master unless good objective evidence is provided.

Based on John's observation there are maybe a handful like him alive on earth, and IF that is true our odds of walking up and finding one of those people is astronomically small.

I am not going to wander around China searching unless I know where I am going, who I am going to see, and that they have presented at least the same level of evidence John provided to verify their status.

Goodbye and best wishes.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

26 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

I don't believe you do. Anyone with enough money would rather travel and find a master to guide you instead of risking it by yourself. Unless you are either stupidly arrogant or wonderfully ignorant. Both of which will not change your chances of successfully doing this training without causing health related issues. 

In ten years we can talk again and you can tell me from you own personal experience how well your "I know everything because MPG told me so" attitude got you. You waste no-one's time but your own and those you guys desperately try to recruit to your group/cult. 

Do what you want with your own time and body, but don't be teaching this stuff to others. If you are intent on making no progress and damaging your health, at least have the common courtesy of not destroying other peoples lives with your particular brand of "knowledge".

Excellent!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mudfoot said:

Isn't there a difference between objective, which is quoted, and objective evidence? 

D) reads like a subjective experience to me, but again english is not my first language. 

Yes, there is a significant difference.

I posted the textbook definition of "objective evidence" earlier in this thread and ilovecoffee flatly rejected it.

<shrug>

Just now, Brian said:

Yes, there is a significant difference.

I posted the textbook definition of "objective evidence" earlier in this thread and ilovecoffee flatly rejected it.

<shrug>

Words mean things, if you want to argue with someone:

Merriam-Webster Inc.
47 Federal Street
Springfield, MA 01105
Phone: (413) 734-3134

3 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Words mean things, if you want to argue with someone:

Merriam-Webster Inc.
47 Federal Street
Springfield, MA 01105
Phone: (413) 734-3134

Why don't you call them up and ask them what the definition of "objective evidence" is.  Tell them it isn't in their dictionary and ask them why.  Let us know what they say, please.

Then, go to your local college or university and ask the scientists there what "objective evidence" is.  While you're at it, show them your videos and ask if they would be classified as "objective evidence." Let us know what they say, please.

;)

Bestest wishes!

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

you don't understand, there are different types of people. If you want to do good and are a billionare, then you should give me some money.

So what are you try to do here? what you have?

23 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Based on John's observation there are maybe a handful like him alive on earth, and IF that is true our odds of walking up and finding one of those people is astronomically small.

Your chances are less than astronomically small, because very high level masters are the 'hidden' ones who have just a few serious students, and you are not serious.  The only chance to find a master of that caliber is to have him see you and recognize your potential, which you do not have.  The only other way is to become a serious student of some less advanced master, work as hard as you can with what they give you, and if you are a genius and show outstanding progress and practice then there is a chance that that teacher will know of a more advanced master and recommend you to them.  Obviously that scenario is not in your future.   One reason for that is a lot of the kinds of masters who advertise and like money also have some touch of egoi$m involved so they won't send someone ahead of them selves, so to speak.

So face it, all you stuff amounts to is cult/worship, and you are misleading people, which is unethical, and a sin.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Brian said:

Why don't you call them up and ask them what the definition of "objective evidence" is.  Tell them it isn't in their dictionary and ask them why.  Let us know what they say, please.

If it bothers you that much, I can change the verbiage to "evidence that is objective", instead of "objective evidence".

Edited by Ilovecoffee

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Your chances are less than astronomically small, because very high level masters are the 'hidden' ones who have just a few serious students, and you are not serious.  The only chance to find a master of that caliber is to have him see you and recognize your potential, which you do not have.  The only other way is to become a serious student of some less advanced master, work as hard as you can with what they give you, and if you are a genius and show outstanding progress and practice then there is a chance that that teacher will know of a more advanced master and recommend you to them.  Obviously that scenario is not in your future.   One reason for that is a lot of the kinds of masters who advertise and like money also have some touch of egoi$m involved so they won't send someone ahead of them selves, so to speak.

So face it, all you stuff amounts to is cult/worship, and you are misleading people, which is unethical, and a sin.

Starjumper,

You are the last person on earth I want to be taking advice from.

Best wishes.

12 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

it is a very old meme. Haven't you read that you just need to know your Lords name?( no sarcasm, i believe in it)

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

If it bothers you that much, I can change the verbiage to "evidence which is objective", instead of "objective evidence".

Why don't you cut to the chase and simply stop trying to maintain the videos carry any sort of scientific credibility?  You claim you don't expect new students to "believe" anything but want them to practice and find out for themselves, right?  That's precisely why you don't share personal experiences, isn't it? (Well, that and the expectation that you will be ridiculed and disbelieved?). Or have I got that wrong?

8 minutes ago, Brian said:

Why don't you cut to the chase and simply stop trying to maintain the videos carry any sort of scientific credibility?  You claim you don't expect new students to "believe" anything but want them to practice and find out for themselves, right?  That's precisely why you don't share personal experiences, isn't it? (Well, that and the expectation that you will be ridiculed and disbelieved?). Or have I got that wrong?

I'll take that as you'll accept "evidence that is objective".

22 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Starjumper,

You are the last person on earth I want to be taking advice from.

Well of course, that's because I lay the facts on the line, and by golly here come some more facts.

The reason that a master of the type you say "there are only twelve in the world" level would not accept you isn't just because you are not looking.  Even if one saw you or met you he would recognize that you are not suitable material.  What makes a person suitable are things like a pure heart, innocent childlike naivete, unwavering attempt to be self honest, strong focus on ethical conduct, high intelligence, and a past life history of good progress in similar practices.

So really, you don't stand a chance.

You guys are like evangelists who only feel useful if other people join them in their bullshit.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mudfoot said:

You understand objectivity on a deeper level than what is called observation and documentation of the observations which leads to the 'scientific method'. 

Objectivists believe in an objective world and they can't see this belief themselves. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

I'll take that as you'll accept "evidence that is objective".

What would make you imagine that?  You'll have to find someone else to play games with.

:lol:

I would strongly encourage you, ilovecoffee, to go to your local community college and enroll in an introductory science class.

Seriously.

You make yourself look foolish.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Well of course, that's because I lay the facts on the line, and by golly here come some more facts.

The reason that a master of the type you say "there are only twelve in the world" level would not accept you isn't just because you are not looking.  Even if one saw you or met you he would recognize that you are not suitable material.  What makes a person suitable are things like a pure heart, innocent childlike naivete, unwavering attempt to be self honest, strong focus on ethical conduct, high intelligence, and a past life history of good progress in similar practices.

So really, you don't stand a chance.

You guys are like evangelists who only feel useful if other people join them in their bullshit.

Starjumper, 

I am not interested your opinions or advice, I do wish you the best however.

Goodbye, and best wishes.