SonOfTheGods

Happy Holidays

Good to see you on the board. 

Happy holidays,

May all share the warmth of human companionship

and have reasons to smile this season. 

• Like 3

Bah Humbug!  It`s dark and cold and everywhere I go people insist on playing irritatingly cheerful so-called carols.  Have a good time anyway.

LL

• Like 3

Happy Yule/solstice/Saturnalia/Chanukah/Christmas.

And if it's not so happy for some, know I'm holding you close in thoughts. May be very little, and cut comfort, but it's the best I can manage, right this time.

• Like 3

Let us not forget that holidays are holy days.

Every day above ground should be a holy day, but that's pretty hard to keep up. 

So let us at least make an effort to properly celebrate and give thanks on any day,

we can get a quorum. 

• Like 4

Let us not forget that holidays are holy days.

Yes. Christian, pagan, Muslim, atheist, ohhh. I forgot Diwali, kwanza and indigenous celebrations... And even though atheists don't necessarily say "holy/sacred/etcetera," it is, in some fashion or other, for all mentioned and some not, a season if the return of light, within us. Too bad we sometimes forget to carry it beyond our new years.

Thelerner..I try to remember to be mindful to be thankful for each new day. And sometimes, I'm really thankful when my day is over. :-P

Yes. Christian, pagan, Muslim, atheist, ohhh. I forgot Diwali, kwanza and indigenous celebrations... And even though atheists don't necessarily say "holy/sacred/etcetera," it is, in some fashion or other, for all mentioned and some not, a season if the return of light, within us. Too bad we sometimes forget to carry it beyond our new years.

Might wanna investigate kwanza a bit but, otherwise, yes, indeed.

Happy Christmas - which is what these 'holidays' are called.

i take great offense, holidays are for eid not for christmas or any other thing, LONG LIVE EID TRADITION

Peace and love to everyone. Prepare yourselves for 2017, the year of the Fire Rooster, which starts on January 28, 2017. Deeper release of emotional blockages. The need to let go of everything. Metal + Fire again but Yin Fire as opposed to the Yang nature of the Monkey. The Rooster can and will pick up what the Monkey misses.

:)

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 1