awaken

there is no a Wu-Liu pai exit in history and reality life

The attainment is the Dao. It certainly does not need to be spoken. But when trying to transmit this to people, it is done through the formed, by way of philosophy and teachings. These are limitations, but will always be useful to guide a student's mind in the right direction. And they will remain useful, even when the student can recognise and be willing to accept the formless teaching - the xian teacher themselves.  

The philosophy is simply however way the xian teacher expresses their Dao in teachings. Although xian teachers have the same Dao, that Dao is experienced through a unique individual.  And it come through in their writings or recorded sayings. Even the specific words used  - "emptiness", "end of suffering", "light", "water", "mother" are a result of a teacher's uniqueness and traditions, and will shape their philosophy.

That's Diamond Sutra view generally, but not exact. 

To The Seeker of Healing,

I'm not putting words into the Buddha's mouth. His mission was to find the release from suffering and samsaric existence. He had accomplished that and through his 40 years of missionary preached just that. Even though he did elaborate how superhuman powers can arise through practise of his system of jhanic meditations he warned his disciples not to be obsessed with this superhuman achievements as it is not the object of his Teaching. Sutras (Sanskrit), or Suttas (Pali) are specific teachings that relates to his core Teachings, like the Diamond Sutra for example, that has a message for Mankind that when phenomena exist with conditions, then it will not last and subject to decay and destruction, the principle of Emptiness or Annatta, the principle of Impermanence. There are many misconceptions about what the Buddha taught and I'm sharing what I do know.

Lao Tzu and Jesus didn't talk directly about energy or the immortal fetus...

Are you sure?  :P;)  :excl:  :wub:

Edited by effilang
  • Like 5

Well, 真人 is not only a polite title, in fact most of times it indicates a level of work.

Walker said about the second post:

No explanation at all. Can you provide one?

You keep repeating that you want practice the real dan and so on, then you must continue with your personals post in the PPF section, instead you keep opening threads against a school (about which you know nothing) in this childish way.

This is not a serious or honest discussion at all.

Attacking people by name is the only thing you learn from your true teacher?

Except being proud, what can you provide anything valuable to prove you really learn something from your true teacher?

I just don't like to see people eat junk dao and tell the truth, did I hurt you?

Why are you so rude ?

What are fighting for?

Money?

What do you want to get?

Did I stop your tricks?

If you are not happy about life, you just change it.

You should not attack someone.

Attacking people is your dao?

Stop doing the stupid things.

You won't get better if you keep on attacking me.

I won't stop telling the truth.

You have no ability to be a cultivitor.

How can one do meditation when his heart full of violence?

How can a blind man ask to see the light?

It is impossible to see the truth.

Your mind is not ready.

Training the heart is the first step you should learn.

But I think you don't train your heart, or you won't say something so rude.

How terrible a blind heart can be.

Edited by awaken

Except being proud, what can you provide anything valuable to prove you really learn something from your true teacher?

I just don't like to see people eat junk dao and tell the truth, did I hurt you?

Why are you so rude ?

What are fighting for?

Money?

What do you want to get?

Did I stop your tricks?

Your mind is not ready.

And you just said plenty of rude remarks. Eat your own words.

• Like 1

WuLiupai is a tradition consisting of the great School, its treatises (including modern ones!), Teachers, holy places and thousands of followers.

And what is "awaken's tradition"? No texts, no followers, no teachers, no school. Only one (well, two as we see in these topics) humans pretending to be makeshift teachers.

These senseless attacks seem to become boring to all fellow members...

Edited by A.A.Khokhlov
  • Like 4

Why are you so rude ?

What are fighting for?

Money?

What do you want to get?

Did I stop your tricks?

Your mind is not ready.

This days this is your mantra: "attacking by name". Do you know what that means? If not, use the dictionary. I am not attacking you I am oposing your trolling.

What do you know about other people's minds?

Why not you look at your heart? You began endless threads attacking with irony and without arguments and when someone says something against your childish way of argument you claim being attacked and delete his posts.

This days this is your mantra: "attacking by name". Do you know what that means? If not, use the dictionary. I am not attacking you I am oposing your trolling.

What do you know about other people's minds?

Why not you look at your heart? You began endless threads attacking with irony and without arguments and when someone says something against your childish way of argument you claim being attacked and delete his posts.

She started the thread, therefore, she is not trolling here.

She has every right to remove any post in her personal practice discussion area that she sees fit. If you have not already, you can request one for yourself.

It is quite apparent that the likelihood of the two of you coming to any agreement on practices is not forthcoming. This back and forth needs to stop. It is getting very old, and I am sure I am not the only mod and member that would like to see a cease fire. Your belittling insults are noted, please avoid getting personal with other members. I know it can be difficult when we believe in something so passionately, but there are much more effective ways to communicate than calling a person childish to suit or own agendas and support our systems of practice.

All of you in the thread, add something of value that is on topic or move on. There is plenty of room on TDB for everyone.

Be kind to one another...

• Like 1

(...) calling a person childish to suit or own agendas and support our systems of practice.

All of you in the thread, add something of value that is on topic or move on. There is plenty of room on TDB for everyone.

Be kind to one another...

Well, technically I don't called her childish but her way of argument. I was speaking about an attitude not the person. Don't misconstruct that.

Besides, I included that word on purpose, otherwise there would be no insults, less attacking.

WuLiupai is a tradition consisting of the great School, its treatises (including modern ones!), Teachers, holy places and thousands of followers.

Can you provide links that help show/explain the following, preferably from your website.  I assume if you are a branch/school of WLP, then you likely share the below to establish it.  Thanks in advance:

1. Founding and origin of Wuliupai

2. Branches before or after as applicable

3. master lineage leading directly to your school

On 12/21/2016 at 10:46 AM, awaken said:

He said

"就算是even if 当年at that time气功潮的时候,也没听说过哪个人说自己是修伍柳派的。never heard of anyone claimed that they are Wu-Liu pai

如今的修炼流派,有尊崇伍柳为祖师的,但没有说自己是伍柳派的。"now the schools, some respect wu Liu, but no one said himself is wu Liu pai

Any one can help translate this or correct for me?

Thank you.

Here is my translation of the two sentences:

Even at the time in year 1980-90, during 20+ years of the great Qigong tide in China, I never heard of anyone claimed that she/he was or has been practicing the so called Wu-Liu pai, or an official member of Wu-Liu pai.

In current time (after year 2000), a few schools claimed that Wu or Liu or both are grand masters or great grand masters of their schools, but no schools agreed or conformed that their schools are Wu-Liu pai, or part of Wu-Liu pai.

Edited by Shubin
  • Like 2

On 1/4/2017 at 11:55 AM, dawei said:

Can you provide links that help show/explain the following, preferably from your website.  I assume if you are a branch/school of WLP, then you likely share the below to establish it.  Thanks in advance:

1. Founding and origin of Wuliupai

2. Branches before or after as applicable

3. master lineage leading directly to your school

Excellent points.

These are things that I have to make them very clear before I start to learn or practice any "Pai"/"School"/"Xian"/"Zen"/...