Shad282

Fast way to heal flue?

just done tests... it is heat flue, since touching cold stuff and drinking something cold.. will make my body shiver.. and high aversion to cold.

In my opinion, if you have an aversion to cold it definitely points to cold type of "flu". Runny nose also confirms this, because heat would dry up the fluids rather than cause them to run. If you touch your cheeks and then your nose, if your nose is colder this also confirms that it's the "cold" type.

• Like 1

What do you want to know? He was clear example of Qi deficiency related to lung Qi and spleen Qi. It's could be easier healed thru qigong practice as they are very good for Qi deficiency conditions.

I was thinking you meant you helped him solve this problem with some dietary changes and was wondering what those changes were.

In my opinion, if you have an aversion to cold it definitely points to cold type of "flu". Runny nose also confirms this, because heat would dry up the fluids rather than cause them to run. If you touch your cheeks and then your nose, if your nose is colder this also confirms that it's the "cold" type.

Yes, I didn't read it correctly but heat do not dry up fluids! It's make them thicker and greenish as in flu patterns there is damp-heat. You will not get just simple heat or dryness in case of infection.

He didn't want dietary changes so I suggested him herbs which are specific to his conditions - are herbs must be specific so I would not post name here of those herbs as person can develop further imbalances.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing

Yes, I didn't read it correctly but heat do not dry up fluids!

I'm referring to a warm disease (wen bing) in general...heat in that case does dry up fluids, so you won't see a runny nose.

It's make them thicker and greenish as in flu patterns there is damp-heat. You will not get just simple heat or dryness in case of infection.

That's hot-phlegm.

Given that flu is caused by a viral infection it will take about 10 days for the immune system to produce enough antibodies to fight the infection.

Given that flu is caused by a viral infection it will take about 10 days for the immune system to produce enough antibodies to fight the infection.

1-2 days with proper Qigong and diet/herbs

1-2 days with proper Qigong and diet/herbs

Have never seen it that fast from anybody I know that uses those practices. Although Wim Hof has not succumb to a virus that was given to him under controlled laboratory conditions over a ten day period.

Edited by ralis

No, just for myself and to share if anybody will be interested. would love to do them by lab conditions. Rhinovirus.

Qigong seems to work better with protection and chronic disease rather then straight infections.

No, just for myself and to share if anybody will be interested. would love to do them by lab conditions. Rhinovirus. Qigong seems to work better with protection and chronic disease rather then straight infections.

Did you inject yourself with the virus? Where did you obtain a pure sample?

What type of Qigong do you prescribe?

That's what I'm actually testing. The most funny thing is that while I was doing Qigong practices while having the most full attack of symptoms by practice they will subside almost complete but after practice they would come back with little lighter force. I can not tell right know which things are the best for infections. I think Qigong is not good in general to treat infection or the styles I personally know.

Pure sample. but I will not going to do that often tho. Actually probably not again ever as I forgot that sucks to be sick like that.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing
  • Like 1

Honey and especially propolis is antiviral and antibacterial on contact.

Oregano oil is antiviral and antibacterial on contact is the most powerful killing substance, more powerful than alcohol, kills 100 % all viruses and bacteria.

Black seeds oil is also antiviral and antibacterial but what is most peculiar about black seeds is anti-fungal. So any opportunistic infection of fungi is killed like candida or black mold.

Ginger, cinnamon and star anise is antibacterial on contact and warming - increases body temperature and the temperature above 37 deg C (98.6 deg F) kills the viruses, that is why the immune system increases the body heat which is the fever.

The fever is the result of the inflammatory process which is triggered by hormones such as nitric oxide and others.

If you reduce the fever you basically suppress your immune system to kill the pathogens.

That is why it is very important to drink hot fluids and warming herbs to increase the body temperature while having a viral or bacterial infection, because you have to sweat, once you sweat is out you basically killed everything inside you and you are done, what comes after is recovery.

Sometime if you exercise vigorously making the heart pumping and straining hard the muscles just by increasing the body heat you can heal a viral or bacterial infection but you have to make sure you don't loose the body temperature, stay warm covered in blankets.

Vitamin C and lemon juice (has to be from the real fruit so that you have the whole complex of vitamins C not the artificial one) is assisting the adrenals glands to recover from the infection. The adrenal glands controls the immune system so a good pair of healthy and nourished adrenal glands gives you a strong immune system. They produce the hormones that fight the inflammation which is the body response to fight the infection, but after the inflammation process is done it comes into play the anti-inflammatory process which is regulated by the cortisol, which is produced by the adrenal glands.

The cortisol will bring your body back to normal but if the adrenals are fatigued or systematically excited by other stimulus like stress or substances that stress the adrenals (any sickness is a stress, but also any emotional problem or any thoughts pattern is a stress on the adrenal glands) the cortisol will be unbalanced and create havoc.

• Like 3

Any herb has a specific color, because that color shows a specific frequency of light. Any color is associated with an organ because that organ has a specific frequency of operating which means the herbs with the corresponding color resonate with the energy of the organ having the same light frequency.

Ginger is yellow it will go to spleen and stomach

Honey also is yellow gold it will go to spleen and stomach

Cinnamon is brown it will go to spleen but also kidneys because the color is dark

Black seeds are black it will go to kidneys

Cayenne is red it will go to small intestine (it kills whatever bacteria you have in the small intestine)

Garlic is white it will go to large intestine and lungs (it will kill whatever bacteria you have there)

Oregano is green it will kill whatever you have in the liver

• Like 2

Fire is expelling the dampness, that's why you need an inflammatory phase but afterwards you need an anti-inflammatory phase to go back to normal.

When the phlegm is clear and runny nose that is the initial phase of Yin (cold/dampness), it is the allergic reaction of the body immune system to the external pathogen whether is cold, wind, dampness or any combination in between including a virus bacteria or fungi.

When the phlegm becomes white that is the extreme Yin

When the phlegm becomes yellow that is the Yang raising phase, the heat is taking effect, is the sign that the treatment responds and you start killing pathogens, the yellowness is from the dead blood cells.

When the phlegm is green that is the extreme Yang phase when you start expelling the residues from the inflammation and start the recovery which becomes again an Yin phase of the sickness.

Actually the colors are because the red cells from the blood also die in the healing process. The hemoglobin is split in two substances one is water soluble the other is not (is fat soluble) so it is expelled through all excretions (urine, feces and phlegm). The hemoglobin is split by the enzymes in the liver into bili-rubin and bili-verdin, bilirubin has a red-yellowish color that gives the yellow-red-brown color of urine and biliverdin is green that gives the green color of bile or phlegm.

By the color of the urine and phlegm you know in which phase of the healing you are, in Yin phase or Yang phase.

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 1

An excellent recipe for cold and flu, it has to be taken the same day the symptoms appear like fever and runny nose.

Buy a bottle of red wine (the cheap ones are the best)

Cinnamon sticks and some cloves

A whole lemon

Put all ingredients (the lemon has to be whole not cut) in the red wine and boil it by simmering until the red wine level drops by half. This ensures that all alcohol is evaporated but all the tannins and antioxidants like resveratrol stays in the wine.

Drink the wine while still hot covered by a blanket and go to sleep and keep your body temperature warm during the night. The next day you'll be healed completely. You will start expelling green phlegm next morning which is a sign that the whole healing process took over during the night.

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 3

An excellent recipe for cold and flu, it has to be taken the same day the symptoms appear like fever and runny nose.

Buy a bottle of red wine (the cheap ones are the best)

Cinnamon sticks and some cloves

A whole lemon

Put all ingredients (the lemon has to be whole not cut) in the red wine and boil it by simmering until the red wine level drops by half. This ensures that all alcohol is evaporated but all the tannins and antioxidants like resveratrol stays in the wine.

Drink the wine while still hot covered by a blanket and go to sleep and keep your body temperature warm during the night. The next day you'll be healed completely. You will start expelling green phlegm next morning which is a sign that the whole healing process took over during the night.

OH wow, thank you so much for all these information !! very important, i ll save them on my drive! 

My throat is healed and everything is feeling great but.. my nose is still close from deep inside and my voice still closed... even tho my nose isn't runny anymore and my throat healed (i guess due to the black seed oil) but my voice is sooo like deep flue and nose sometimes open, sometimes close... any solution? 

Edited by Shad282

Flush the nose with warm water and salt, just make sure the salty taste is supportable by the tongue, it should be like sea water.

You can use a neti pot but any pot with a narrow channel is just as good

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 3

Chinese cure: Crush a fair amount of root ginger, put equal amounts into two cotton muslin bags, place one on the chest, and the other on the back, and apply bandage. To be done before sleep. 

• Like 3