Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Obviously you know little about terminal degenerative neurological issues :lol:

Show your facts as to what condition she has.

She's been degenerating for over 4 years and now magically all of a sudden after ABC news 7 reported her death, she magically has overcome all of her neurological issues, no more coughing and accidentally swallowing saliva, she doesnt have people holding her by the arm constantly, the constant falls have stopped, big black dude with the diazepram injector isnt constantly by her side any longer...no more hand shaking, no more having to put her hand on her chest to keep it still.

Or maybe that medical facility in chelsea's apartment is THAT good LOL...

Dead as a doornail, dude.  She never overcame that last episode, they were getting more and more frequent, then after a magical couple hours at chelsea's...

cmon.  bull shit that's legitimate.  She's fkn dead.  Your neurology, once it starts crapping out and degenerating like that, doesnt trend better much less all of a sudden miraculously disappear.  There was a trend, a long term negative trend, indicates degeneration, and that doesnt just magically heal itself. 

of course I dont expect you to believe this, ralis, because it goes against your worldview, so you will never believe it unless at the next debate trump holds her down and fkn cheek swabs her for proof, and even then you'd say he'd have falsified it :lol:

She's been degenerating for over 4 years and now magically all of a sudden after ABC news 7 reported her death, she magically has overcome all of her neurological issues, no more coughing and accidentally swallowing saliva, she doesnt have people holding her by the arm constantly, the constant falls have stopped, big black dude with the diazepram injector isnt constantly by her side any longer...no more hand shaking, no more having to put her hand on her chest to keep it still.

Or maybe that medical facility in chelsea's apartment is THAT good LOL...

Dead as a doornail, dude.  She never overcame that last episode, they were getting more and more frequent, then after a magical couple hours at chelsea's...

cmon.  bull shit that's legitimate.  She's fkn dead.  Your neurology, once it starts crapping out and degenerating like that, doesnt trend better much less all of a sudden miraculously disappear.  There was a trend, a long term negative trend, indicates degeneration, and that doesnt just magically heal itself. 

of course I dont expect you to believe this, ralis, because it goes against your worldview, so you will never believe it unless at the next debate trump holds her down and fkn cheek swabs her for proof, and even then you'd say he'd have falsified it :lol:

Dead? What a joke of a post.

• Like 1

If you have no idea of 'men's' talk you haven't been anywhere. I've heard that kind of talk all my life, so if you haven't heard it I don't know where you have been hiding buddy, but it sounds like a very protective shell. This is common place crap. I don't know why some guys have to indulge in it but that what they do. I don't know if they actually do these things, I really am not interested, boring, boring, boring. Seriously I have heard more shite about grabbing pussy than I care to recall.

I don't know what kind of degenerates you hang out with, but my friends are artists, writers, academics, research scientists and civilized persons. None of us lower ourselves to Trump's cesspool.

One more thing that warrants mentioning is that during the Vietnam War I saw more than bodies than you can imagine. I no longer had a naive or sheltered view of life.

http://www.vox.com/first-person/2016/10/10/13230346/donald-trump-locker-room-talk-chris-kluwe

Dear Donald Trump,

Last Friday, audio leaked of you making incredibly demeaning comments about women and bragging about sexual assault. When asked to justify your statements, you claimed that this was "locker room talk," and it's just how guys speak about women.

You're wrong, and only the type of wrong an over-tanned ham hock like yourself can accomplish, plummeting past the morass of gross incivility into the abyss of depraved sociopathy.

How do I know this? Simple. I was in an NFL locker room for eight years, the very definition of the macho, alpha male environment you're so feebly trying to evoke to protect yourself, and not once did anyone approach your breathtaking depths of arrogant imbecility. Oh, sure, we had some dumb guys, and some guys I wouldn't want to hang out with on any sort of regular basis, but we never had anyone say anything as foul and demeaning as you did on that tape, and, hell, I played a couple years with a guy who later turned out to be a serial rapist. Even he never talked like that.

Now, Donald, I'm sure you're wondering just what it is we talk about in a professional locker room, if we don't spend all our time regarding 50 percent of the population as mobile fuck receptacles eagerly awaiting our tiny-handed grasp on their love lapels. I shall educate you!

We talk about our families. We talk about our significant others, our children, and our parents. We talk about our fears that if a Hitler wannabe who can't even string together a coherent statement on domestic policy becomes president, what that might mean for those of us who are married to a member of a minority community, or are a member of a minority community, or have children going to schools where hopefully nobody screams racial epithets at them or tells them to go back to .

Chris Kluwe, Punter Minnesota Vikings, Oakland Raiders, Seattle Seahawks

What locker rooms has Trump been going to? Normal people don't behave like him.

social-durec-badge.gif
Tweet  

Edited by ralis

Just to mention, again, if you want to get some good education from this election cycle that will serve you other places in life, read this highly reviewed (4.5 stars based on 487 reviews) book on narcissism.

Regarding Trump's remark about putting Hillary in jail - people tend to forget how fine the line is that separates civilized societies from savages. You can call western democracy what you want but its biggest achievement was that political opponents will not be prosecuted just for being opponents. Otherwise you end up with Stalin, and Mao-like purges when millions (literally millions and not figuratively) were put to concentrated camps or plain killed only because somebody thought they were against the ruling regime.

Super important.

I was just reading that more women are starting to come forth with allegations of sexual misconduct by Trump.

Not surprised... I'm guess more over the next few weeks, and more over months, years.

:)

• Like 2

I don't know what kind of degenerates you hang out with, but my friends are artists, writers, academics, research scientists and civilized persons. None of us lower ourselves to Trump's cesspool.

One more thing that warrants mentioning is that during the Vietnam War I saw more than bodies than you can imagine. I no longer had a naive or sheltered view of life.

http://www.vox.com/first-person/2016/10/10/13230346/donald-trump-locker-room-talk-chris-kluwe

Oh I didn't get to choose, they come along with the public sports centre, schools, colleges, sports, the jobs I had, stuff like that, which it appears is a world entirely alien to you. I have no friends apart from my wife, but that hasn't stopped me hearing these things.

I have no idea what you got up to in Vietnam, that was a very long time ago, perhaps time has dimmed your memories ? Sure as shite soldiers will most definitely talk of these things in a lewd way. It seems strange to me that you have no recollection of that this at all ? I'm not going to make any assumptions, but it does seem very strange.

The world you describe seems more like a monastery ?

Some men do talk exactly that way. I suspect it's bravado, puffing themselves up or some such thing. I don't know why they talk crap, but they do, it's a fact. Trump looks the type that would, Bill looks the type who likes to rape women and Hillary looks the type who would do anything to avoid justice whilst filling her pockets with loot.

As I said, I wouldn't vote for any of them, dreadful people the whole lot of them. I don't need to excuse Trump, but I'm sure the electorate are quite clear that this is who they are voting for. As for all the little prissy people getting their knickers in a twist over his comments, it's just another example of faux outrage of the too easily offended.

Edited by Karl

Oh I didn't get to choose, they come along with the public sports centre, schools, colleges, sports, the jobs I had, stuff like that, which it appears is a world entirely alien to you. I have no friends apart from my wife, but that hasn't stopped me hearing these things.

I have no idea what you got up to in Vietnam, that was a very long time ago, perhaps time has dimmed your memories ? Sure as shite soldiers will most definitely talk of these things in a lewd way. It seems strange to me that you have no recollection of that this at all ? I'm not going to make any assumptions, but it does seem very strange.

The world you describe seems more like a monastery ?

Some men do talk exactly that way. I suspect it's bravado, puffing themselves up or some such thing. I don't know why they talk crap, but they do, it's a fact. Trump looks the type that would, Bill looks the type who likes to rape women and Hillary looks the type who would do anything to avoid justice whilst filling her pockets with loot.

As I said, I wouldn't vote for any of them, dreadful people the whole lot of them. I don't need to excuse Trump, but I'm sure the electorate are quite clear that this is who they are voting for. As for all the little prissy people getting their knickers in a twist over his comments, it's just another example of faux outrage of the too easily offended.

Your characterization of me is light years off. Further, to proceed with any reasonable discussion is not practical, but sums to zero utility.

Edited by ralis

Your characterization of me is light years off. Further, to proceed with any reasonable discussion is not practical, but sums to zero utility.

You talk strange Mr Jive Bunny Ralis :-)

I haven't set out your character, you wrote that you had never heard any of that kind of male bragging which is hard to believe for someone who was in the company of soldiers in Vietnam. Didn't you mix with them ? Were you remote from them in some sense ? Surely there were places you have been where you have overheard it, or are you deaf ?

They packed a nine and fired in on prime time. The Clinton news channel punts out nothing of any substance.

"We're going to make America great again"

"Clinton is four more years of Obama, if you don't like it now you aren't going to like it any better with Crooked Hillary in charge"

That's the break through message. Trump need only repeat it over and over every time he gets publicity no matter what that publicity is. All he has to do is to repeat, repeat and repeat. The public don't trust politicians nor the media, so talking heads are speaking only to those only in the Clinton bubble, or to her fans. It's all over for Clinton, she is finished no matter what she says, or how many expert witnesses are rolled out.

This is operation fear all over again, just like Brexit, it's about fearing change, which is fine if the people to whom you are broadcasting to have done OK - those are places such Washington, California, wall street and New York. The trouble with these politicians is their bubble mentality, they think that their polls and power are all that is needed to win, but like UK politicians they have become out of touch with the people and the people will return their verdict on professional politicians who have systematically let them down whilst boosting the incomes of a few. It's what drove the sanders campaign. Peoples declining living standards can't be improved by telling them they are doing great. The figures might show few unemployed, but the figures only work for markets and politicians hubris, on the ground somebody that lost a good full time job now has to juggle three crappy jobs and debts. The inflation figures might show little movement in the rate, but people who can't afford to live as they once did are feeling it. They can jawbone the markets but not the people.

"Make America great again" Trumps message is the same as Obama's message "I bring the change".

Edited by Karl
  • Like 1

The CIA’s “Founding” of Al Qaeda repeat? "The Muslim Terrorist Apparatus was Created by US Intelligence as a Geopolitical Weapon" http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/20/the-cias-founding-of-al-qaeda-documented/

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, is a controversial character. But there’s no denying the emails he has picked up from inside the Democrat Party are real, and he’s willing to expose Hillary Clinton.

Now, he’s announcing that Hillary Clinton and her State Department were actively arming Islamic jihadists, which includes the Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria.

Clinton has repeatedly denied these claims, including during multiple statements while under oath in front of the United States Senate.

WikiLeaks is about to prove Hillary Clinton deserves to be arrested:

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1

The CIA’s “Founding” of Al Qaeda repeat? "The Muslim Terrorist Apparatus was Created by US Intelligence as a Geopolitical Weapon" http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/20/the-cias-founding-of-al-qaeda-documented/

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/#ixzz4MletHLAq

I refute that they created ISIS but the US foreign policy has been responsible for its spread and has attempted to use it for regime change and as a weapon against Russia in the form of the mujahideen.

There's really no need to go scratching around looking for some part of US foreign policy that looks a bit suspect, the whole thing is suspect. I said before that this is a result of the 'needs' of middle eastern people creating a foreign policy that is more of a religious crusade to free people from their tyrants and bring the oh so wonderful democracy to countries still living in the 4 th century. The US is the indispensable nation bringing light to the savages at any cost no matter what it costs the US people. They are conducting a noble crusade in which they are incising a cancer through 'just.' Warfare.

I believe they really think they are doing 'Gods work'. I saw this in Tony Blairs face. A complete refusal to believe that a war to remove a tyrant and free the people could be anything other than -the right thing to do. I don't see a face that looks like it's lying, I see utter bewilderment that anyone could possibly have thought going to war with Iraq had any other design than the one he told the country. I see the signs of faith and church morality etched on him, the incapacity to reject the morals of altruism and selflessness because it would mean rejecting his entire philosophy and that would make him as a murderer-something he cannot bring himself to do and won't attempt to.

Edited by Karl

So .... the election will decided on who is the biggest sex offender and/or who is the biggest criminal.

Excellent.

• Like 1

As a woman, I am personally more offended by Hillary intentionally lying to a grieving mother about a video being responsible for her son's death - than I am by Trump's pussy-grabbing braggadocio.

• Like 3

So .... the election will decided on who is the biggest sex offender and/or who is the biggest criminal.

Excellent.

Not exactly. Trump said a few words in private to a guy a few years younger than himself. He was joking, like he said 'I could shoot someone and still stay ahead'. He didn't mean it literally. Now a few things that have been missed from the Trump tapes. They were on their way to a tv show episode in which a young woman threw herself at Trump in order to gain favour and get a job/money/marriage- yet no one even questions showing that kind of behaviour to the world. Yet Trump said something in private which, when we saw him meet this young lady he behaved as the perfect gent. No groping, just respectful. Besides, what was he going to discuss with Bobby Bush - a guy 30 years his junior. Pretty much it's football, cars and women because this is common ground.

Despite all the accusations of narcissism. Let's look at the facts. When he lost his business a few years back he pointed to a tramp and said to the reporter 'that guy is 9 million dollars richer than I am - hardly someone unable to poke fun at himself. In the infamous Trump tapes he was overheard to say he had 'put the moves' on the woman but had been outright rejected, he admitted he crashed and burned. Then we have lots of reports of him helping people out which have gone unreported by the mainstream, even risking his life to stop a guy getting mugged in the street. Then we have his family. Look at his sons in particular, having grown up around vast wealth they haven't bummed out, turned into drug addled crazy entitled, they respect Trump and enjoy working for him.

I'm beginning to conclude Trump is actually a reasonable guy who acts an act. He isn't the hard arse he pretends to be, that's just his method of intimidating those he does business with, it's no good coming across as a nice guy pushover. His act is a bit over blown, but that's his persona. However he has spent his life building a business in a tough sector- sure he has pulled some fast ones, but most businessmen that get anywhere do play it pretty close to the edge. The things they do aren't illegal as such, just some bending and risk taking.

Let's compare that with Clinton who has said Bill comes along with the package. This is a woman who has made her money by doing favours and selling her country out to fill her pockets. She hasn't had any jobs, she is a career politician with immense power and wealth. Her entire career has been filled with controversy over her actions and the more gets released on wiki the more we see just how much of liar this woman is. She has presided over some of the most disasterous government policy, she let her countryman get raped and murdered in Benghazi whilst she lay in bed sound asleep. We have the recent email scandal which is peppered with deception, blatent destruction of evidence and using a technique of bleaching a very expensive process that no one had even heard of until it was revealed she had used it.

Now this is bad enough but then we have Bill, a pathological liar and a rapist who was impeached. We have Hillary that did everything to enable and protect him whilst threatening the women who accused him. Trump has a private conversation with a guy in a van but his actions betray no sign that he is anything but highly succesful with women. Then we have Clinton who was abusing women on public property, on the public dime in the Whitehouse itself. Get Hillary, you get Bill the rapist as the pakage deal.

The Internet is awash with stories Bills illegitimate progeny and Chelsea Clinton is turning out to be a spoilt brat by the looks of the recently released emails from her to the Clinton foundation COO. So under pressure was the lady that she was at the waters edge ready to drive her car over the edge and drown.

There isn't anything here for anyone with even a smattering of common sense to support this woman. Bad as Trump might be - and frankly we don't know at all, he has no record like the Clintons-Hillary is unelectable. She should stand down and give up her nomination to Bernie Sanders.

As a woman, I am personally more offended by Hillary intentionally lying to a grieving mother about a video being responsible for her son's death - than I am by Trump's pussy-grabbing braggadocio.

And he didn't do it either. I can't imagine he needs to act like that with women given he has wealth, fame and power. He is happily married and his family seem well balanced. I watched him leave that van and he was nothing but the perfect gentleman. It's just Bravado and a bit of crack with the young guy that accompanied him.

I am amazed that people don't understand the legal consequences of such acts.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/sexual-assault-overview.html

Specific laws vary by state, but sexual assault generally refers to any crime in which the offender subjects the victim to sexual touching that is unwanted and offensive. These crimes can range from sexual groping or assault/battery, to attempted rape. All states prohibit sexual assault, but the exact definitions of the crimes that fall within the category of sexual assault differ from state to state. The laws share some basic elements, but the structures, wording and scope of sexual assault offenses vary considerably, so always check your local statutes for specific questions.

• Like 1

And he didn't do it either. I can't imagine he needs to act like that with women given he has wealth, fame and power. He is happily married and his family seem well balanced. I watched him leave that van and he was nothing but the perfect gentleman. It's just Bravado and a bit of crack with the young guy that accompanied him.

Oh... he probably did, and imo your perception of Trump isn't supported by his history in the public eye, over here.

Even with his background, maybe because of his background, he's still the lesser of two evils (as they say). At least with him you know what you're getting.

These will be interesting times, for sure.

• Like 1

Oh... he probably did, and imo your perception of Trump isn't supported by his history in the public eye, over here.

Even with his background, maybe because of his background, he's still the lesser of two evils (as they say). At least with him you know what you're getting.

These will be interesting times, for sure.

Trump hasn't a clue as to how the government is run. For him to state that he has the power to appoint a special prosecutor by just requesting the AG to do so is way out of line. I believe Nixon tried that and his AG resigned.

Using the office for revenge against his enemies. E.g. he asked Judge Gonzalo Curiel who was born in Indiana to recuse himself because he is of Mexican heritage.

I am amazed that people don't understand the legal consequences of such acts.

And the legal consequences of actions that endanger American lives will likely include a presidential pardon.

Don't assume what I know, ralis.

• Like 1

Trump hasn't a clue as to how the government is run. For him to state that he has the power to appoint a special prosecutor by just requesting the AG to do so is way out of line. I believe Nixon tried that and his AG resigned.

Using the office for revenge against his enemies. E.g. he asked Judge Gonzalo Curiel who was born in Indiana to recuse himself because he is of Mexican heritage.

Yep. That's why I said it will be interesting times. Regardless of outcome.

Peace out.