Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Remove the additional remarks since I didn't write that.

I've removed you name and made it clear you didn't actually say it. Anything for you jive buddy. ;-)

Ralis, do you think it is ok for the FBI to destroy evidence relevant to an ongoing investigation and just tell everyone "its ok, we already looked at it."

(You know Comey's brother was the one that did the "Independent audit" of the clinton foundation, yes?  And his business has contributed more to the clintons than fkn GOLDMAN SACHS, dontcha?   Or is that in the bundle of "unmentionables" that DU readers arent allowed to parse...)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

Ralis, do you think it is ok for the FBI to destroy evidence relevant to an ongoing investigation and just tell everyone "its ok, we already looked at it."

I will not participate in diversionary tactics here which is what you believe you are proficient at. I posted a piece in regards to Trump's foundation and as to your nature, you divert the discussion. I am too savvy and intelligent to fall for such.

Edited by ralis

I will not participate in diversionary tactics here which is what you believe you are proficient at. I posted a piece in regards to Trump's foundation and as to your nature, you divert the discussion. I am too savvy and intelligent to fall for such.

I thought you had flounced out already, back so soon ? Missed ya jive buddy ;-)

hehe... I love ya, ralis.  savvy and intelligent :lol:

but then again, you're the one who kept denying all of hillary's transgressions, until it got to the point beyond which it could be denied, then your retort was to ignore everything clinton and focus solely on trump....and then tell us all we're trying to divert the conversation.

nice attempt, bro....but we're too savvy and intelligent to fall for that one ;)

sorry to have to razz you for your lack of objectivity here, but you know my penchant for calling a spade a spade...I dont want to give the impression that I ignore all things anti donald - I go read these things - but I keep finding out that what's being pointed at are relatively small nitpicky things, because there's really not a whole lot to go after.  make a big deal about his tax writeoffs in the 90s and then oops, its was all legit and then on top of that, hilllary says she does the same thing with limiting how much tax exposure she has. but with hillary its been just one big unending slew of offenses, some rising to the level of atrocity.

with the kochs, whom you have quite the distaste for, endorsing her....and I'm sure you're no fan of the bushes...that endorsed her...they get busted for all kinds of campaign violations and then it all quietly goes away, they steal the friggin nomination from bernie, and the media shuts up about it...

can one wonder when they try to make something trivial appear to be a big deal, and vice versa, depending on whose in our current context?

I would have expected a little more intellectual honesty from you, man.  call it like it is, dont shill for the criminal who is having more of her crimes revealed almost every day.

Edited by joeblast

The letter was written by the Clinton supporter and is yet unsubstantiated. It's a shot over the bows to frighten charities into hiring a lawyer. As it is, the Donald's charity, appears to have bypassed the sticky fingers of the taxman and given the proceeds of the charity directly to the veterans-I'm sure there is a very well known story of the kind of person that steals from the taxman to give to the needy. Robin Hood prince of thieves. I think we know who the sheriff of Nottingham is.

Snorrrr........

Oh how terrible, luckily the Clinton Foundation is like a saintly organisation untouched by mortal sin.

Of course that is why Trump has donated much money to it. :D

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-04/original-scandal-federal-judge-denies-release-draft-hillary-whitewater-indictment#comment-8216024

federal judge denies FOIA request to unseal hillary's mid 90s indictment for all the shady whitewater money laundering they had going on.

go look at the timeline, disgusting  (but that's what happens when you play ball! (picturing Danny Devito in Johnny Dangerously :lol: ) and help the big guys run their guns and drugs)

and they also found in the leaked documents a "pay to play" folder :lol:  unreal

• Like 1

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-04/original-scandal-federal-judge-denies-release-draft-hillary-whitewater-indictment#comment-8216024

federal judge denies FOIA request to unseal hillary's mid 90s indictment for all the shady whitewater money laundering they had going on.

go look at the timeline, disgusting  (but that's what happens when you play ball! (picturing Danny Devito in Johnny Dangerously :lol: ) and help the big guys run their guns and drugs)

and they also found in the leaked documents a "pay to play" folder :lol:  unreal

Don't forget her expert play on the stock maket with cattle futures. Even the cattle experts never managed the trick Hillary managed.

If there is any justice in the world this woman would be rotting in prison with her husband. As it is, I expect she will collapse and die before that could ever happen.

The hits just keep comin, folks....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-04/doj-drops-charges-against-arms-dealer-who-threatened-expose-hillary-arming-islamic-e

DOJ Drops Charges Against Arms Dealer Who "Threatened To Expose" Hillary Arming Islamic Extremists

According to a motion filed in federal court in Phoenix, the DOJ on Monday filed a motion to drop the case against the arms dealer, an American named Marc Turi. One potential reason for the surprising move is that as Politico writes, the deal averts a trial that threatened to cast additional scrutiny on Hillary Clinton’s private emails as Secretary of State, and to expose reported Central Intelligence Agency attempts to arm rebels fighting Libyan leader Moammar Qadhafi.

Turi was indicted in 2014 on four felony counts: two of arms dealing in violation of the Arms Export Control Act and two of lying to the State Department in official applications. The charges accused Turi of claiming that the weapons involved were destined for Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, when the arms were actually intended to reach Libya. Turi’s lawyers argued that the shipments were part of a U.S. government-authorized effort to arm Libyan rebels. It’s unclear if any of the weapons made it to Libya, and there’s no evidence linking weapons provided by the U.S. government to the Benghazi attacks.

According to Politico government lawyers were facing a Wednesday deadline to produce documents to Turi’s legal team, and the trial was officially set to begin on Election Day, although it likely would have been delayed by protracted disputes about classified information in the case. A Turi associate asserted that the government dropped the case because the proceedings could have embarrassed Clinton and President Barack Obama by calling attention to the reported role of their administration in supplying weapons that fell into the hands of Islamic extremist militants.

Making matters worse, Turi’s case had delved into emails sent to and from the controversial private account that Clinton used as Secretary of State, which the defense planned to harness at any trial.

Leery of admitting the actual truth, in the dismissal motion, prosecutors were vague saying that “discovery rulings” from U.S. District Court Judge David Campbell contributed to the decision to drop the case. The joint motion asks the judge to accept a confidential agreement to resolve the case through a civil settlement between the State Department and the arms broker.

Additionally, Turi’s defense was pressing for more documents about the alleged rebel-arming effort and for testimony from officials who worked on the issue the State Department and the CIA. The defense said it planned to argue that Turi believed he had official permission to work on arms transfers to Libya. “If we armed the rebels, as publicly reported in many, many sources and as we strongly believe happened and as we believe at least one witness told the grand jury, then documents about that process relate to that effort,” Cabou told Campbell at the same hearing last year.

And so, the best course of action for the DOJ was to shut the case down, or else risk drawing unwanted attention to Hillary at the most sensitive time for the presidential candidate.

According to a government official who asked not to be named, “Mr. Turi cooperated with the Department’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls in its review and proposed administrative settlement of the alleged violations. Based on a compliance review, DDTC alleged that Mr. Turi…engaged in brokering activities for the proposed transfer of defense articles to Libya, a proscribed destination under [arms trade regulations,] despite the Department’s denial of…requests for the required prior approval of such activities.”

“The proposal did not result in an actual transfer of defense articles to Libya,” the State Department official told Politico on Tuesday.

On the other hand, Turi adviser Robert Stryk of the government relations and consulting firm SPG accused the government of trying to scapegoat Turi to cover up Clinton’s mishandling of Libya. “The U.S. government spent millions of dollars, went all over the world to bankrupt him, and destroyed his life — all to protect Hillary Clinton’s crimes,” he said, alluding to the deadly Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

At a court hearing in 2015, Cabou said emails between Clinton and her top aides indicated that efforts to arm the rebels were — at a minimum — under discussion at the highest levels of the government.

“We're entitled to tell the jury, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the Secretary of State and her highest staff members were actively contemplating providing exactly the type of military assistance that Mr. Turi is here to answer for,” the defense attorney said, according to a transcript.

----------------

so cold flat busted, they have to start dropping other prosecutions

• Like 1

The hits just keep comin, folks....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-04/doj-drops-charges-against-arms-dealer-who-threatened-expose-hillary-arming-islamic-e

DOJ Drops Charges Against Arms Dealer Who "Threatened To Expose" Hillary Arming Islamic Extremists

According to a motion filed in federal court in Phoenix, the DOJ on Monday filed a motion to drop the case against the arms dealer, an American named Marc Turi. One potential reason for the surprising move is that as Politico writes, the deal averts a trial that threatened to cast additional scrutiny on Hillary Clinton’s private emails as Secretary of State, and to expose reported Central Intelligence Agency attempts to arm rebels fighting Libyan leader Moammar Qadhafi.

Turi was indicted in 2014 on four felony counts: two of arms dealing in violation of the Arms Export Control Act and two of lying to the State Department in official applications. The charges accused Turi of claiming that the weapons involved were destined for Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, when the arms were actually intended to reach Libya. Turi’s lawyers argued that the shipments were part of a U.S. government-authorized effort to arm Libyan rebels. It’s unclear if any of the weapons made it to Libya, and there’s no evidence linking weapons provided by the U.S. government to the Benghazi attacks.

According to Politico government lawyers were facing a Wednesday deadline to produce documents to Turi’s legal team, and the trial was officially set to begin on Election Day, although it likely would have been delayed by protracted disputes about classified information in the case. A Turi associate asserted that the government dropped the case because the proceedings could have embarrassed Clinton and President Barack Obama by calling attention to the reported role of their administration in supplying weapons that fell into the hands of Islamic extremist militants.

Making matters worse, Turi’s case had delved into emails sent to and from the controversial private account that Clinton used as Secretary of State, which the defense planned to harness at any trial.

Leery of admitting the actual truth, in the dismissal motion, prosecutors were vague saying that “discovery rulings” from U.S. District Court Judge David Campbell contributed to the decision to drop the case. The joint motion asks the judge to accept a confidential agreement to resolve the case through a civil settlement between the State Department and the arms broker.

Additionally, Turi’s defense was pressing for more documents about the alleged rebel-arming effort and for testimony from officials who worked on the issue the State Department and the CIA. The defense said it planned to argue that Turi believed he had official permission to work on arms transfers to Libya. “If we armed the rebels, as publicly reported in many, many sources and as we strongly believe happened and as we believe at least one witness told the grand jury, then documents about that process relate to that effort,” Cabou told Campbell at the same hearing last year.

And so, the best course of action for the DOJ was to shut the case down, or else risk drawing unwanted attention to Hillary at the most sensitive time for the presidential candidate.

According to a government official who asked not to be named, “Mr. Turi cooperated with the Department’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls in its review and proposed administrative settlement of the alleged violations. Based on a compliance review, DDTC alleged that Mr. Turi…engaged in brokering activities for the proposed transfer of defense articles to Libya, a proscribed destination under [arms trade regulations,] despite the Department’s denial of…requests for the required prior approval of such activities.”

“The proposal did not result in an actual transfer of defense articles to Libya,” the State Department official told Politico on Tuesday.

On the other hand, Turi adviser Robert Stryk of the government relations and consulting firm SPG accused the government of trying to scapegoat Turi to cover up Clinton’s mishandling of Libya. “The U.S. government spent millions of dollars, went all over the world to bankrupt him, and destroyed his life — all to protect Hillary Clinton’s crimes,” he said, alluding to the deadly Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

At a court hearing in 2015, Cabou said emails between Clinton and her top aides indicated that efforts to arm the rebels were — at a minimum — under discussion at the highest levels of the government.

“We're entitled to tell the jury, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the Secretary of State and her highest staff members were actively contemplating providing exactly the type of military assistance that Mr. Turi is here to answer for,” the defense attorney said, according to a transcript.

----------------

so cold flat busted, they have to start dropping other prosecutions

Let us assume that every single thing you post about Hillary Clinton and the Clintons is 100% accurate and true.

What then does this imply? If she is not being prosecuted then that means there are powers above that do not want her prosecuted and the government is playing along in all this. This also means that Donald Trump being briefed is now a part of the problem and not a solution at all.

Therefore all this is complete and total waste of time and energy as nothing will be fixed as a result of it.

implication #1 logically follows, #2 does not....briefed on what?   I havent seen a whole heck of a lot that would indicate trump's in on anything that TPTB have going on.  Trump is a nationalist, not a globalist, and the globalists are out to get him by hook or by crook, so that they can keep their lock on the US government secure.

Let us assume that every single thing you post about Hillary Clinton and the Clintons is 100% accurate and true.What then does this imply? If she is not being prosecuted then that means there are powers above that do not want her prosecuted and the government is playing along in all this. This also means that Donald Trump being briefed is now a part of the problem and not a solution at all.Therefore all this is complete and total waste of time and energy as nothing will be fixed as a result of it.

The establishment want Clinton, they say they don't want Trump. That's all that can be inferred. Clinton is definitely 4 more years of the same, Trump is a different face, but whether that means anything who knows. If it's a vote between Clinton or Trump and your life has been going down the shitter under the grinning idiot and his phone crony crook woman, then Trump is the obvious choice.

Trump promises to 'make America great' to 'bring the change'. Whatever criminal acts Clinton has or hasn't done is fairly minor at this point as her slogan is really 'keep America exactly as it is and don't change a thing'.

implication #1 logically follows, #2 does not....briefed on what?   I havent seen a whole heck of a lot that would indicate trump's in on anything that TPTB have going on.  Trump is a nationalist, not a globalist, and the globalists are out to get him by hook or by crook, so that they can keep their lock on the US government secure.

#2 logically follows because he has been briefed/initiated he is great friends with the Clintons he the Clintons were at his wedding their daughters are bff's Trump donates to the Clinton foundation etc.

Trump is a part of the problem. He is an actor in all this because if the government is so powerful it can stop all these prosecutions and illegalities of the Clintons then they do not sweat a peon like Trump at all.

#2 logically follows because he has been briefed/initiated he is great friends with the Clintons he the Clintons were at his wedding their daughters are bff's Trump donates to the Clinton foundation etc.Trump is a part of the problem. He is an actor in all this because if the government is so powerful it can stop all these prosecutions and illegalities of the Clintons then they do not sweat a peon like Trump at all.

Yet they are trying awfully hard aren't they ? If it were really so cordial would they be so concerned about Trump making it ? Without a doubt Trump has been part of the cronyism, but that's the way if you live in a corrupt country then the officials have got to be paid off or an entrepreneur cannot get anywhere. They have to know who to butter up in order to get things done, but Trump hasn't completely relied on cronyism to get where he is, he has built stuff, run businesses, taken risks. Clinton has done nothing else but Government from the day she graduated-building a business, or doing a job is not something where she has experience. If Trump had been in the circle he wouldn't have likely bothered working as hard as he has.

Yet they are trying awfully hard aren't they ? If it were really so cordial would they be so concerned about Trump making it ? Without a doubt Trump has been part of the cronyism, but that's the way if you live in a corrupt country then the officials have got to be paid off or an entrepreneur cannot get anywhere. They have to know who to butter up in order to get things done, but Trump hasn't completely relied on cronyism to get where he is, he has built stuff, run businesses, taken risks. Clinton has done nothing else but Government from the day she graduated-building a business, or doing a job is not something where she has experience. If Trump had been in the circle he wouldn't have likely bothered working as hard as he has.

It's all an act Karl.

If the government is so powerful that the Clintons are not indicted on any of these terrible crimes do you really believe Trump is going to go in and "clean" things up? Bwhahahahahaha

He has already been initiated into the cronyism and it will not change..... not even one little bit. The powers to be are far too powerful to allow that to happen. Only a revolution is capable of that and the USA is not even close to revolting too much food too much entertainment etc...

• Like 1

It's all an act Karl.If the government is so powerful that the Clintons are not indicted on any of these terrible crimes do you really believe Trump is going to go in and "clean" things up? BwhahahahahahaHe has already been initiated into the cronyism and it will not change..... not even one little bit. The powers to be are far too powerful to allow that to happen. Only a revolution is capable of that and the USA is not even close to revolting too much food too much entertainment etc...

I can't argue with that, but maybe Trump is really the Gladiator ?

It's a miserable position to realise ones impotence to change a thing through a vote. You want to see what consolation prize we ended up with in the UK after voting Brexit. We kicked out a Spiv and got a Anglican vicar. It wouldn't surprise me if there is a Government 'help the neighbour' scheme and prayers to be said before eating in a restaurant. At least you still have the freedom to own guns, we aren't even allowed pen knives, I'm surprised all our scissors aren't state mandated rounded plastic.

• Like 1

I can't argue with that, but maybe Trump is really the Gladiator ?

It's a miserable position to realise ones impotence to change a thing through a vote. You want to see what consolation prize we ended up with in the UK after voting Brexit. We kicked out a Spiv and got a Anglican vicar. It wouldn't surprise me if there is a Government 'help the neighbour' scheme and prayers to be said before eating in a restaurant. At least you still have the freedom to own guns, we aren't even allowed pen knives, I'm surprised all our scissors aren't state mandated rounded plastic.

Ban pointy knives....ban pointy knives..... sigh.

This two party system is merely a means of polarizing the population.... a population divided.....

• Like 1

#2 logically follows because he has been briefed/initiated he is great friends with the Clintons he the Clintons were at his wedding their daughters are bff's Trump donates to the Clinton foundation etc.

Trump is a part of the problem. He is an actor in all this because if the government is so powerful it can stop all these prosecutions and illegalities of the Clintons then they do not sweat a peon like Trump at all.

methinks you need to review what "logically follows" really entails. 

"I did give to the Clinton Foundation. What I didn't know is they'd be using it for private aircraft and things like that. The Clinton Foundation was helping with Haiti and with lots of other things and I thought it was going to do some good work. So, it didn't make any difference to me," he said on Jan. 31’s Fox News Sunday. "Again, I was a businessman and it was my obligation to get along with everybody, including the Clintons, including Democrats and liberals and Republicans and conservatives."

this donation that came from the trump foundation and not trump himself does not superlatively concern me.  being a bigwig businessman isnt the same thing as being a career politician, and   this was all long before he ever considered running for president.

a bigger issue I'd think, would be his remarks to AIPAC...that and his support for Israel are the main things that are concerning to me -  it seems that its either the case that he's going to back them up to the hilt regardless of the invasions and terrorism ties, or he knows that there was simply no path to the republican nomination without kissing a little AIPAC butt.

If our country continues to let isreal wag it, its only going to go further down the tubes.

• Like 1

methinks you need to review what "logically follows" really entails. 

this donation that came from the trump foundation and not trump himself does not superlatively concern me.  being a bigwig businessman isnt the same thing as being a career politician, and   this was all long before he ever considered running for president.

a bigger issue I'd think, would be his remarks to AIPAC...that and his support for Israel are the main things that are concerning to me -  it seems that its either the case that he's going to back them up to the hilt regardless of the invasions and terrorism ties, or he knows that there was simply no path to the republican nomination without kissing a little AIPAC butt.

If our country continues to let isreal wag it, its only going to go further down the tubes.

Good luck with thinking that a government SO POWERFUL that the Clintons are allowed all this criminal behavior with no indictment and that Trump will make any difference at all.

Remember Trump and the Clintons are friends. Invited to the Trumps wedding for goodness sakes. They are in bed together metaphorically speaking.

• Like 1

yeah, and his rationale was "pay to play"...."I'm a businessman, and when I want a politician to do something..."

now, its a matter of whether or not one believes that trump will take his knowledge of the perversions and attempt to rectify them, or as some assert he'd merely use it to pad his already massive pockets.

the government has assumed all kinds of powers that were not delegated by the constitution - somehow you're surprised that they can continue operating extrajudicially and arrange scenarios to their liking?  now that, does not logically follow :P

that's why I said earlier on, if trump did anything that attacked the REAL roots of the problems in the system, they'll have  a jack ruby team assembled, pronto.  if he tries to do something like take back the production of money from the banks and institute debt free money for the populace, he's as good as dead, they will kill him and wont care how blatantly its done, because racism or something stupid.

• Like 2