TheSunTheMoonTheStars

Observations on Invisibility for Self Defense

I am now the invisible man. I went to the PPD part of town. You can't see me. You can't...can you. I am looking for the camera. I am looking outside. Hmmmm! Nothing there.

"Hello

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me?

Is there anyone home?"

I don't think he's coming out. :(

It seems like the ppds could use some prominence. I think theyre just a teeny bit too much hidden... theres no storefront window or anything.

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

I have already spoken my opinions and understandings regarding this.  I have nothing more to say at this time.

I have already spoken my opinions and understandings regarding this.  I have nothing more to say at this time.

What did you say then? or where is it? that you said it at.

There is nothing wrong with people having to look for me and what I've said. It makes me feel loved for the meatballs of wisdom that I share. I'm getting the attention that I deserved all my life. I just want to hear, "I love you Man !!!!" once in a while. And thanks for coming.

No really, I chose to go to PPD. I see it as my little corner in the Universe. All are welcomed to Contry D. Come and stay for a while. I'll leave the light on for ya. :D

You sound like the kind of  person who thinks that Carlos Castaneda was making stuff up.. or that the yogis who achieved the superhuman powers were hallucinating.

I think Carlos Castaneda was an anthropology major who wrote fictional stories based on his studies.   I don't believe there was a Don Juan Matus.   In my opinion the stories were made up, but they served to open people up to the wider range of phenomena in the world.

Just as a good science fiction writer with an engineering or physics background will introduce readers to concepts that are solid, there machines should not be considered real.  To sell books a writer needs to dwell in the fantastic.  I think there are siddhi's and 'powers' but in real life they are hard won, not so glamorous and largely supplanted by the ease of technology.   

His dedication to keeping his story lines straight may have led to his early death as well as some ardent followers.  I've enjoyed his writings, hopefully they inspire people, but in the end his story is a cautionary one. 

There are great teachers out there, also charlatans and worse those inbetween, who suck people in, and devastate them.

addon> To keep the post a little more aligned with the OP's intention, I'd point to a book like Glenn Morris's 'Pathnotes of a Ninja Grandmaster'.  Bad title but fascinating practices and stories on eclectic energy arts.  He's an author (passed away) that I corresponded with (slightly) and trust.

His group Hoshinjitsu released some of his Meditation Mastery series on youtube somewhere.  Good stuff.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

I don't think that the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars can be seen today.

He is on here several times a day. When I happen to see his name I move my pointer over on his name and he is using the personal messenger. I hope no one fell for it.

The technique of going clear or "body of glass" is not a hidden one - it is not difficult to do or learn - it is very difficult to believe in - so it's efficacy varies.

Basically it is flipping the vibration of the aura to clear/neutral and it does work.

It can work to the point of people bumping into you and waitresses clearing your table with you seated before your dish.

• Like 6

The technique of going clear or "body of glass" is not a hidden one - it is not difficult to do or learn - it is very difficult to believe in - so it's efficacy varies.

Basically it is flipping the vibration of the aura to clear/neutral and it does work.

It can work to the point of people bumping into you and waitresses clearing your table with you seated before your dish.

Can you share what this is? Given the price he wants and the way he approached this as something ultra secret and hidden was where my doubts came from.

Thanks

Can you share what this is? Given the price he wants and the way he approached this as something ultra secret and hidden was where my doubts came from.

Thanks

I have already shared it - learning how to do it is basically having reached a point at which when you "know" your space to neutral/clear/glass/invisible and you become it - and people's perception will pass over you. But even for a fairly sure energetic "master" (which is a dubious term) certainty on these things is harder to muster because unlike "seeing" and moving energies about, this is a sort of passive art and requires fairly high abilities/exercise in actual neutrality.

But this is basically the jist of it - and the more you practice it the better it works - primarily because more and more little by little you will come to realize it does actually work. It is a big help if you have already learned all sorts of other "ridiculous" and "impossible" things because at that point this fairly preposterous and questionable practice/ability is not only believable but more like a "why hadn't I thought of that" kind of thing.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

I have already shared it - learning how to do it is basically having reached a point at which when you "know" your space to neutral/clear/glass/invisible and you become it - and people's perception will pass over you. But even for a fairly sure energetic "master" which is a dubious term certainty on these things is harder to muster because unlike "seeing" and moving energies about, this is a sort of passive art and requires fairly high abilities/exercise in actual neutrality.

But this is basically the jist of it - and the more you practice it the better it works - primarily because more and more little by little you will come to realize it does actually work. It is a big help if you have already learned all sorts of other "ridiculous" and "impossible" things because at that point this fairly preposterous and questionable practice/ability is not only believable but more like a "why hadn't I thought of that" kind of thing.

Thanks! I didn't have much sleep last night, so my mind is not working well and I missed your point.

• Like 2

An explanation would suffice.

In the anime "hunter x hunter"

Zetsu is term used to describe the practice of concealing ones energy as to hide there presence, reminds me of what this person is trying to sell, if itactually is what it claims to be.

Edited by mindtooloud
  • Like 1

I played with it (body of glass) successfully for a time but in general it's not particularly useful - and I am not one of the Armageddon Prepping crowd so constant practice for fear based reasons and "defense" is not something "I" is wrapped up in. Even if I were - "seeing" futures works better and is already incorporated as an automated alert system.

Neither practice takes any effort.

Added - (as an automated alert system)

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

I thought Zetsu was a dog. Heh, I used a lot of my energy when looking for a reason not to come home at night in the '70's. I came up with a lot of reasons e.g. fixed a tire for two elderly females, working late tonight Honey, have a racket ball time and court at 6:30 pm. Yeah, I was real stealthy.

But you know what, I always became visible when I came through that door, whenever I got there. I held a Masters in Deception, "Recon," and Search and Destroy. Pot made me invisible in my mind. I thought the me could not be seen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Say listen, who do you pray to when you are hanging off a small cliff tree above a ravene that is 300 ft. below you? Seriously, what name comes across your lips. Don't try to think about it, just image it and tell us the first name that comes to your mind. This  will be interesting. Remember, no curse words. We have a young audience listening.

Edited by Jim D.

Jim D. From an earlier post:

"""As a Practioner of the Healing Arts, Chi is nothing more than the action potential of neurons...electrical trasmission...we need it to carry nutrients to our cells, especially the brain. There is nothing magical about it. Those that say that have a special talent are magicians."""

You have already pretty much sealed yourself out of a perception of such abilities - it does not appear that there is any debate about it in your summation and so your sealed box is pretty much a clean vacuum with no air in it for new perception like "what does the color 4 smell like".

• Like 2

But you know what, I always became visible when I came through that door ...

Well, sure, you will get a lot of attention when you walk through doors.  I normally open the door, walk through the doorway, then close the door.  No one notices me.

• Like 2

Say listen, who do you pray to when you are hanging off a small cliff tree above a ravene that is 300 ft. below you?

I notice the ripe strawberry and think, "That looks delicious."

• Like 4

I notice the ripe strawberry and think, "That looks delicious."

Y'all know I stole that from a Taoist story, don't you?  (Living in the moment.)

• Like 1

Y'all know I stole that from a Taoist story, don't you?  (Living in the moment.)

I didnt, but Ive heard that under sudden great stress, that , well, its not unusual to think or react in ways one wouldnt expect.

I was thinking, though, there was a good chance I would fleetingly wonder what a stawberry was doing on a cliff face, or make a mental note that it was there so I could maybe eat it. Since there has been several events for me ,which I look back on and laugh at myself for the odd way I reacted.

I figured your response was sarcastically rhetorical , and chuckled,,, but after a moment ,It didnt really surprise me as 'outside' what you might do,, so then I thought it was poetically beautiful, and very reasonable.

• Like 1

Spotless, you are right on about my conviction. One of my strong subjects at the Masters level was Psychopharmacology. In all the hours that I read the Literature, I never came across any reliable or verifiable fact based evidence regarding Chi being anything more than an electrical exchange of ions within the Neuron.  Moreover, I am studying Classical Wu Tai Chi and have since 2003. My Master is a 3rd generation practioner of Tai Chi. He has never in his tutelage hinted that Chi was anything more than what it is...a warm tingling sensation in the extremeties, or "energy flow." What I see here on this site, are people interested in having an extrodinary experience which could probably happen if expected. We call it in my field, Self Fullfilling Prophecy...or placebo affect.   

I will always be a thinker, a criique of the data presented, and a skeptic. There is so much out there that people are trying to sell, and so many people buying into it.

I believe in Meridians, and energy fields, accupuncture, and accupuncture pressure points. But that is about it.

If you want to "smell the color 4" we'll get into my "time machine" and go back to the '60's and drop some acid, or do a window pane.

Peace

• Like 1