Junko

The origin of mankind

Ohhh .... I  know  the answers Junko .... its just that no one believes me !   ^_^

Something is really wrong with humans quality today .    There has always been 'something wrong' with us ... but we got by.  But now the world is different , and in this different world,  'what  is wrong with us'  is amplified. So now the inherent problem is worse.

What compounds this is an erosion from the other end of the scale ;   our 'natural intelligence'  ( the thing that did enable us to 'get by' , even with our problems ) is eroding .   I read that this was starting to happen and would increase as we progressed through modern civilisation ( from Steiner .... so it was observed some time back  - I tag it at the beginning of the Industrial revolution )  and since then I have observed this myself - the lack of it and the  increasing rate of it disappearing . 

Combine those two things  ... and we are deep in do-do  ( while remaining proud of our 'specialities' )

here ya go folks ..... our future awaits us ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVkYaZXCl8U

Not exactly. You are right about the period in which it began, but have omitted philosophy which dramatically changed with Descartes, Kant, Hegel and Dewey. It is the philosophy that has been neglected, it's like the hard code in a computer in the way everything else is processed. Everything has changed education, aesthetics, science, ethics, economics, politics all revolve around the central philosophic core of pragmatic subjectivism which stemmed from the factory system and the application of science to everything. This is where Marx appeared in a huge change from individualist subjectivism, to collective subjectivism. Since then we have been mired in the irrational.

There is a fish called lungfish on this planet.Knowing this kind of fish,we were fish like being before.

There is a fish called lungfish on this planet.Knowing this kind of fish,we were fish like being before.

A mix of many I would think. We are born in water.

My fish have told me many times that they would rather be a human like me.

I like to grant them their wish by becoming part of me. Can't beat a crispy sea bass or Turbot.

• Like 1

Water is most definitely involved. Whether it was an ocean, locked in ice, or in the soil/rock. The true origin is the universe and the forces/material from which it is composed. The beginnings of life might have been floating around the universe for billions of years before taking root on our planet and developing to suit the continually changing conditions.

There might even be a connection to that evolution predicated on the natural frequencies of the Earths electro magnetic fields.

Everybody likes you!So we came from the ocean.....

Actually, I think you might have just hit on something.

Why did primitive life leave the ocean?  Because it "thought" it could have a better life on land.  The beginning of "thinking", the beginning of the mind.

Actually, I think you might have just hit on something.

Why did primitive life leave the ocean?  Because it "thought" it could have a better life on land.  The beginning of "thinking", the beginning of the mind.

Evolution happens regardless of there being a thinking mind. Plants have happily evolved as have viruses. There is evidence that trees did not begin shedding their leaves until the ice age. Some grasses have developed to take advantage of mans requirements for them.

Air to breathe!

Yes, but only after you have become a land dwelling animal.  Most fish don't do well breathing air on land.

That's way I mentioned 'lungfish'!

Hehehe.  I know.  And that's why I said "most fish".  There is the mud-skipper too.

Air to breathe!

I have a pet that doesnt breath at all ! .....   an  amphibious  lizard that lives under water .   He gets oxygen by osmosis through 'external lungs'  - no need to pump air or water in or out ...  now  that's  weird  !  

chip2.jpg

• Like 1

You're a spirit immortal!!!!!

I love to talk about immortality.

I don't know if I am a spirit immortal but there is a physical immortal too.!

Edited by Junko

But you change water?

Sometimes .  He still doesnt breathe it though.   It must be strange not breathing or .....   gilling .   

I suppose one gets used to anything eventually   ( the motto of evolution ? ) . 

• Like 1

Here comes a pangolin  .... 

rex-1.gif

....  there he goes  .... 

• Like 2

I love to talk about immortality.

I don't know if I am a spirit immortal but there is a physical immortal too.!

I don't talk about it often as I don't believe in the concept, physical or spiritual.  But still, it is something to look forward to upon our death.

• Like 1

Many people don't talk about immortality.

I think people just can't talk about it.If they get to hear it, people just think what is this expensive thing in our world. I mean people will look at it materialistic way.

That is wrong from my perspective.

Yeah, physical death is a given.  Death of the individual persona.  Does the recycling of the manifest qualify as immortality?  My answer is no but others will disagree.

Spiritual immortality?  Well, we have heard claims.  Are they true?  My opinion is no.  But speaking of the spiritual is really speaking of the unknown.  I know of no proof.  What's left is our beliefs. 

• Like 1

This is where we come to edge of the bally.

We wonder and challenge.

I want to investigate about immortality.

Young and strong, you are protected.

Edited by Junko