Sign in to follow this  
DreamBliss

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Junko food ? Burgers ?

Down here, the most popular meal is spag bog ( sounds delightful , no ? )

I love spaghetti too!Suggest 'Gorgonzola'spaghetti!Easy to make!

spaghetti-1.jpg

although lately, personally I am going nuts over this ;

rocketsalad.jpg

pear walnut and rocket salad (with read onions , olive oil and balsamic vinegar ^_^ )

Edited by Junko

That was an interesting read   .....  now , about my AeroMobil 3.0  ..........    whistling2.gif

Believe it or not, if I had the funds I probably would get you that, and fly it over to you. Why not?

But this is the very thing I am struggling with right now. If I had that kind of money I could go to college or buy a house. I could, in short, start a life of my own. But I don't have it, and so I can't.

But I am working on this. I am determined to figure out this manifestation thing. Best advice I have for you is here:

INTERVAL OF TIME

Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. —

John 14: 1-3.

"Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

The ME in whom you must believe is your consciousness, the I AM; it is God. It is also the Father's house containing within itself all conceivable states of consciousness. Every conditioned state of consciousness is called a mansion.

This conversation takes place within yourself. Your, I AM, the unconditioned consciousness, is the Christ Jesus speaking to the conditioned self or the John Smith consciousness. "I AM John" from a mystical point of view is two beings, namely, Christ and John. So I go to prepare a place for you, moving from your present state of consciousness into that state desired. It is a promise by your Christ or awareness of being to your present conception of yourself that you will leave your present consciousness and appropriate another.

Man is such a slave to time that, if after he has appropriated a state of consciousness which is not now seen by the world and it, the appropriated state, does not immediately embody itself, he loses faith in his unseen claim; forthwith he drops it and returns to his former static state of being. Because of this limitation of man I have found it very helpful to employ a specified interval of time in making this journey into a prepared mansion.

"Wait but a little while."

We have all catalogued the different days of the week, months of the year and seasons. By this I mean you and I have said time and again, "Why, today feels just like Sunday" or "—Monday" or " — Saturday." We have also said in the middle of Summer, "Why, this feels and looks like the Fall of the year." This is positive proof that you and I have definite feelings associated with these different days, months and seasons of the year. Because of this association we can at any time consciously dwell in that day or season which we have selected. Do not selfishly define this interval in days and hours because you are anxious to receive it, but simply remain in the conviction that it is done — time, being purely relative, should be eliminated entirely — and your desire will be fulfilled.

This ability to dwell at any point in time permits us to employ time in our travel into the desired mansion. Now I (consciousness) go to a point in time and there prepare a place. If I go to such a point in time and prepare a place, I shall return to this point in time where I have left; and I shall pick up and take you with me into that place which I have prepared, that where I AM, there ye may also be.

Let me give you an example of this travel. Suppose you had an intense desire. Like most men who are enslaved by time, you might feel that you could not possibly realize so large a desire in a limited interval. But admitting that all things are possible to God, believing God to be the ME  within you or your consciousness of being, you can say, "As John I can do nothing; but since all things are possible to God and God I know to be my consciousness of being, I can realize my desire in a little while. How my desire will be realized I do not (as John) know, but by the very law of my being I do know that it shall be."

With this belief firmly established decide what would be a relative,  rational interval of time in which such a desire could be realized. Again let me remind you not to shorten the interval of time because you are anxious to receive your desire; make it a natural interval. No one can give you the time interval. Only you can say what the natural interval  would be to you. The interval of time is relative, that is, no two individuals would give the same measurement of time for the realization of their desire.

Time is ever conditioned by man's conception of himself. Confidence in yourself as determined by conditioned consciousness always shortens the interval of time. If you were accustomed to great accomplishments you would give yourself a much shorter interval in which to accomplish your desire than the man schooled in defeat.

If today were Wednesday and you decided that it would be quite possible for your desire to embody a new realization of yourself by Sunday, then Sunday becomes the point in time that you would visit. To make this visit you shut out Wednesday and let in Sunday. This is accomplished by simply feeling that it is Sunday, Begin to hear the church bells; begin to feel the quietness of the day and all that Sunday means to you; actually feel that it is Sunday.

When this is accomplished, feel the joy of having received that which on Wednesday was but a desire. Feel the complete thrill of having received it, and then return to Wednesday, the point in time you left behind you. In doing this you created a vacuum in consciousness by moving from Wednesday to Sunday. Nature, abhorring vacuums, rushes in to fill it, thereby fashioning a mould in the likeness of that which you potentially create, namely, the joy of having realized your defined desire.

As you return to Wednesday you will be filled with a joyful expectancy because you have established the consciousness of that which must take place the following Sunday. As you walk through the interval of Thursday, Friday and Saturday, nothing disturbs you regardless of conditions, because you predetermined that which you would be on the Sabbath and that remains an unalterable conviction.

Having gone before and prepared the place, you have returned to John and are now taking him with you through the interval of three days into the prepared place that he might share your joy with you, for where I AM there ye may also be.

By: Neville Goddard

Now for me something like this vehicle you want is far too big. I have struggled with a lack/limitation mindset for years and am only recently changing it. For me I will start small. I need a hammock, with a rainffly and a mosquito net, for my trip to California. It has to support 400 pounds. These cost around $100.00 - $200.00 for a good, high quality one.

The interval of time I need, in which I could see myself as having the money, is going to be a day in March, just before leaving. To enter this mansion, since no days of the week are any more special to me than any other, I will see myself packing this into my panniers. I will see the bike loaded up, experience what I would feel as I take one last look around, all of the things associated with that. Then I would come back here, confident, knowing that when I get there, the hammock will be there.

You have experience with this manifestation process, if I recall what you wrote before correctly, so maybe this process will strike a chord with you, and work for you. Since I don't have a way to get you the vehicle, I am giving you the next best thing I can, that is a way for you to get it.

Good luck and fair skies!

Edited by DreamBliss

If I was you I would get to that manifesting practically. Get a job that pays well, start a business, invest etc. Earn some money doing something that you are good at and enjoy.

Well, if ya gonna go biblical on me, I would prefer John 18 :63

Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many airplane hangers; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare an AeroMobil 3.0  for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you and your new carplane unto my hanger; that where I am, there ye may be also. —

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Well, if ya gonna go biblical on me, I would prefer John 18 :63

Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many airplane hangers; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare an AeroMobil 3.0  for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you and your new carplane unto my hanger; that where I am, there ye may be also. —

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

Triumph_Herald_948cc_Coupe.jpg

• Like 2

Well Nungali, I did buy the Aerospace 3.0 for you. 

Matter of fact I bought 2! 

Unfortunately while flying to your place,

they crashed together..

sniff sniff.. now I have none :(

So just wanted to say

Merry Christmas

& Nungali, you owe me 2 aircraft.

love

Michael

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

Triumph_Herald_948cc_Coupe.jpg

I am of the reformed branch , peace to you brother 

Triumph-Bonneville-63-web.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Well Nungali, I did buy the Aerospace 3.0 for you. 

Matter of fact I bought 2! 

Unfortunately while flying to your place,

they crashed together..

sniff sniff.. now I have none :(

So just wanted to say

Merry Christmas

& Nungali, you owe me 2 aircraft.

love

Michael

No way - thats your problem  ... you and your sniffing , I dont know how many times I have told you pilots to lay off the coke when flying

I suggest you go back to training school

article-2009603-0CC9AE3400000578-614_634

• Like 2

Hey Nungali, as I recall you are not a fan of this manifestation stuff. I just read this today, and thought of you. It's yet another approach to getting that vehicle you want...

If you want money more than anything,

you will be bought and sold.

If you have a greed for food,

you will become a loaf of bread.

This is a subtle truth.

Whatever you love, you are.

A Simple Truth

From, "A Year With Rumi, December 27th"

By Rumi

Translated by Coleman Barks

So according to this, all you have to do is love, really love, this vehicle you want, and, since you can't change your physical form, you will draw the vehicle to you.

As I understand it this is referred to as "vibrating at the frequency of your desire" or "attracting your desire to you" in the manifestation teachings.

And here some of you at these forums called these manifestation and LoA teachings new-agey. Well you can't get much more ancient than Rumi and Sufism!

Edited by DreamBliss

Hey Nungali, as I recall you are not a fan of this manifestation stuff.

Then you misrecalled .  I am a big fan of 'manifesting stuff' ... I got really good stuff that I manifested , how do you think I ended up so happy ? 

I just read this today, and thought of you. It's yet another approach to getting that vehicle you want...

If you want money more than anything,

you will be bought and sold.

If you have a greed for food,

you will become a loaf of bread.

This is a subtle truth.

Whatever you love, you are.

A Simple Truth

From, "A Year With Rumi, December 27th"

By Rumi

Translated by Coleman Barks

Well then, either Rumi or Coleman is barkin' up the wrong tree -  if you love bread, you will turn into a loaf of bread ?

Sounds more like the philosophy of the  Hare Krishnas .  Besides, I would not use Rumi's wisdom to get a car !  Dude!  That is  LoA stuff ! 

So according to this, all you have to do is love, really love, this vehicle you want, and, since you can't change your physical form, you will draw the vehicle to you.

Yes, well, according to this ^  .    Have you read a variant translation ?   I am curious about this  'becoming a loaf of bread'  idea, especially transferring to literal terms, as you seem to be doing by suggesting it applies to actually getting a car ?  

As I understand it this is referred to as "vibrating at the frequency of your desire" or "attracting your desire to you" in the manifestation teachings.

Oh ... I can never get what I desire  - thank goodness !  -  I get what I need and what is good for 'us' though. 

And here some of you at these forums called these manifestation and LoA teachings new-agey.

Of course they are !  Now it seems even Rumi is being transformed as some type of validation of new age teachings  :wacko:

Well you can't get much more ancient than Rumi and Sufism!

Of course I can !    Even you know that is a silly thing to declare to Nungali !   Someone that practices indigenous Australian shamanism (in relation to 'manifesting needs' )  ....   have a guess how old those traditions are . 

(Thats aside from the point that ..... do you really think what you are inferring is a valid expression of Sufism ?   Or how do you deal with the seeming contention with Rumi saying (1/)  " If you want money more than anything, you will be bought and sold." - could we extend the desire for money to the things we want money for to accrue more and more possessions , especially things like a flying car  ? -       with  (2.)       desire bread you become bread .

By that reasoning we can say, if I desire a motorbike, I will become a beast of burden  ( 1. )    - not get a motorbike . Rumi doesnt say ; "If you want money more than anything, you will get money. 

I think this is a LOT clearer .... 

" For wert thou to summon the Gnomes to pander to thine avarice, thou wouldst no longer command them, but they would command thee. Wouldst thou abuse the pure beings of the woods and mountains to fill thy coffers and satisfy thy hunger of Gold?... Know that with such desires thou canst but attract the Weak, not the Strong, and in that case the Weak will have power over thee. "

This is how I see it - if you desire money, bread or motorbikes too much, they will have power over you .... not that you will turn into them or obtain them. 

• Like 1

Rumi often speaks like this, you can't always take it literally.

When he says, "If you want money more than anything you will be bought and sold." That has a literal meaning, which you can see in almost any actor, lawyer, politician or rock star, but it also has a subtler meaning. One of them I get right away is that you are transformed by whatever it is you love.

The loaf of bread one is harder to understand. I sense humor in this statement. To my mind it seems to be saying that someone who loves food more than anything will be driven by their love of food. Another possible meaning is someone driven by their love of food will always have a lot of food around them, and so, in a way, become bread for others. Every chubby, happy grandmother who bakes around Christmas will have a LOT of stuff around the house for visitors to eat!

I don't think Rumi means a physical transformation into another object here. He is just saying that what you love becomes, in essence, your life. If you love flying, eventually you will have an aircraft. Your walls will have posters depicting flying scenes, your shelves will be filled with books on flying. Ultimately you draw into you life the things that you enjoy, or love, the most. Nobody will have a poster of the Backstreet Boys on their wall if the only music they love is jazz!

To put this practically for you in your case you want this vehicle. Get posters of this vehicle and flying scenes and place them on your walls. Make a day trip to where one of these is sold, or owned by someone. If you don't have access to that, start visiting the local airport. Take flying lessons to prepare yourself for flying this car. Surround yourself with what it is you desire, act as if that desire is already yours, and it will show up!

Of course you already knew all of that... My apologies for my previous inaccurate recollections...

Edited by DreamBliss

Perhaps I'm confused, DB, but how's that whole LoA thing working for you? I haven't been around the forum much lately but my impression was that it hadn't panned out so well. If so, seems odd that you'd still be promoting it.

• Like 1

When he says, "If you want money more than anything you will be bought and sold." That has a literal meaning, which you can see in almost any actor, lawyer, politician or rock star, but it also has a subtler meaning. One of them I get right away is that you are transformed by whatever it is you love.

The loaf of bread one is harder to understand. I sense humor in this statement. To my mind it seems to be saying that someone who loves food more than anything will be driven by their love of food. Another possible meaning is someone driven by their love of food will always have a lot of food around them, and so, in a way, become bread for others. Every chubby, happy grandmother who bakes around Christmas will have a LOT of stuff around the house for visitors to eat!

I don't think Rumi means a physical transformation into another object here. He is just saying that what you love becomes, in essence, your life. If you love flying, eventually you will have an aircraft. Your walls will have posters depicting flying scenes, your shelves will be filled with books on flying. Ultimately you draw into you life the things that you enjoy, or love, the most. Nobody will have a poster of the Backstreet Boys on their wall if the only music they love is jazz!

To put this practically for you in your case you want this vehicle. Get posters of this vehicle and flying scenes and place them on your walls. Make a day trip to where one of these is sold, or owned by someone. If you don't have access to that, start visiting the local airport. Take flying lessons to prepare yourself for flying this car. Surround yourself with what it is you desire, act as if that desire is already yours, and it will show up!

Of course you already knew all of that... My apologies for my previous inaccurate recollections...

That's really just goal setting. It's normal to set goals around that which you believe you are capable of attaining. Thus you won't discover a man who wishes to fly, successfully diving off a tower without wings, or a blind man flying solo in a Typhoon fighter.

I used to be into this stuff big time. I ran goal setting seminars. Once in a while I would come across somebody setting very difficult goals-to become a billionaire by doing nothing differently to that which they were already doing. The rule was always to 'act as if' you already had the goal. It was clear that they weren't going to go out and buy a yacht, or a mansion with their new found faux wealth-they would and could not act 'as if'.

Goal setting is fine, but only as a way to focus efforts. It manifests nothing. People get taken in by this stuff and lose track of causality. I spent a considerable amount of time beliving I would get what I needed and finding out that I did, indeed get what I needed-but then, if you set your sights so low within in your own particular circumstances, then it is precisely the same as goal setting, but at a lower level. I have never wanted for much because that's the way I am, but I have never actually put myself in a position where attaining little was impossible. Neither have I expected to gain something that I knew was truly unobtainable.

Perhaps I'm confused, DB, but how's that whole LoA thing working for you? I haven't been around the forum much lately but my impression was that it hadn't panned out so well. If so, seems odd that you'd still be promoting it.

Just because I haven't been able to figure it out doesn't mean nobody else can, or that it does not work. I find it to be a more empowering way to think, and I prefer to empower people rath than say something like, "Nungal, if you want that aircraft here is what you do... Get a job, keep it for 40 years, save up all your money, and if you are lucky, on retirement, you can buy yourself one..."

I guess I am also hoping someone else figures it out so they can share and spread the information around. Maybe if they figure it ot and share what they have learned I can pick it up and it will be the last puzzle piece I need to figure the processes of manifestation out.

Edited by DreamBliss

But then I'm sure that knowing all the answers would result in having a very boring life.  I mean, if we know all the answers we wouldn't even have a reason to ask any questions; no reason to listen to anyone.

On the other hand though, knowing all the answers would put us in a position where we could afford that plane/car or anything else we wanted.  Maybe buy your own country and show the rest of the world how to properly rule a country.

Christmas is over!Hi,DB!Why don't you start a new thead called'Happy new year everyone'??

12 days of Christmas is the usual, so not over yet.

12 days of Christmas is the usual, so not over yet.

I am finding out things no other Asians know about....

You are making a big miss here .

You are trying to force Rumi's wisdom to support your modern LoA 'theory' .

It isnt holding up too well at all.    Look deeper. 

and especially odd justifying it with that passage from Rumi. 

• Like 1

Just because I haven't been able to figure it out doesn't mean nobody else can, or that it does not work. I find it to be a more empowering way to think, and I prefer to empower people rath than say something like, "Nungal, if you want that aircraft here is what you do... Get a job, keep it for 40 years, save up all your money, and if you are lucky, on retirement, you can buy yourself one..."

Neither !  Why should 'the Universe' , or 'Mum' or whatever you want to call it , supply Nungali with a flying car ? 

Why should the 'forces of nature' bend to my western proclivity for more and more technological toys ?    This is not Rumi, shamanism, Sufism, hermeticism or nothing ... IMO it is dressed up western materialism trying to use 'magic' to get even more stuff. 

I need a car, especially with my ever more painful hip . I was supplied with one.  An old one, a scraped and worn one. But it is reliable and fills it purpose.   If I didnt have the sore hip, maybe even a motorcycle would do ?  

I thought you would know how I have said many times, even in conversation with you, I have never been one to think what you quoted in your last sentence up there . IMO, most definitely that is not the way to go ... if I did that, I wouldnt have my house, the beautiful land I live on and all the stuff I have ... I would probabay be miserable, slaving away somewhere, paying off a mortgage I could never get on top of, and living where I didnt like as I couldnt afford anywhere better. 

Not that I mean to be nasty or anything dreambliss ... but I am the answer to your statement above  " Just because I haven't been able to figure it out doesn't mean nobody else can "

The simple observation is .... I figured it out for me , it worked!  It isnt working for you, because you are using a corrupted system and idea based on getting western excesses and pretty trinkets ... thats what the LoA is about . 

I guess I am also hoping someone else figures it out so they can share and spread the information around.

Dude !  I have been swamping you with it ! Your issue is, you want it in the form of this LoA stuff that you have become attached to. If it isnt in that from , you want to reject it .

Carry on then    <shrug> 

Maybe if they figure it ot and share what they have learned I can pick it up and it will be the last puzzle piece I need to figure the processes of manifestation out.

lfL0UvH.gif

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this