Sign in to follow this  
DreamBliss

Merry Christmas Everyone!

OK Nungali, I get it. I am obsessed with money and material things. Everything I have learned is utter bullshit. I am just your typical shallow American consumer, brainwashed the same as everyone else, for the fancy car, house, etc. (me at 0:55)

Congratulations, you have just given me yet another reason to give up!

But I am glad you found a way that worked for you. And despite everything I wish I had the ability or whatever it was I needed, or, if I already have it, knew how to use it, so I could have gotten you that car. I know you were probably not serious about it. You have no reason to believe me, but if I had the means, I probably would have purchased that for you. No reason for doing so, no expectation. Just because I could.

But I haven't figured it out, I do not understand, I have not found a way that works for me. Apparently even my understanding of certain things is messed up. So I guess I may as well give up and stop trying.

One more thing... Maybe you feel you have explained the correct process to me, but I do not recall reading it. If you find some spare time, maybe you can PM me whatever you feel I need so I gain the right understanding.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this upcoming year is absolutely stuffed full of blessings for you and your loved ones!

... and I hope your New Year looks a helluva lot better than mine!

Edited by DreamBliss

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this upcoming year is absolutely stuffed full of blessings for you and your loved ones!

Yeah.  The same back at cha'.

But I haven't figured it out, I do not understand, I have not found a way that works for me.

But there is a way and a path for you to travel.  Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

OK Nungali, I get it. I am obsessed with money and material things.

No, you dont get it ! As I am not saying that.  I can tell you want a lot more than that, I think this is just reactionary .

Everything I have learned is utter bullshit. I am just your typical shallow American consumer, brainwashed the same as everyone else, for the fancy car, house, etc. (me at 0:55)

I dont get how that statement and the vid clip go together  :wacko:

Congratulations, you have just given me yet another reason to give up!

So, revert to hopelessness and blame it on me, because I point out you have misused Rumi ?  

DB , Rumi is sending you an important message, look for a different meaning in it.  It is actually pretty clear what he is saying. 

But I am glad you found a way that worked for you. And despite everything I wish I had the ability or whatever it was I needed, or, if I already have it, knew how to use it, so I could have gotten you that car.

Why do you feel a need to get me an over the top possession that I could not use anyway ? 

I know you were probably not serious about it.

Of course I wasnt serious about you getting me an AeroMobile 3.0 for Xmas !  

You have no reason to believe me, but if I had the means, I probably would have purchased that for you. No reason for doing so, no expectation. Just because I could.

Would you not rather use that money for good, maybe help someone instead, starving children , the homeless, etc  ? 

But I haven't figured it out, I do not understand, I have not found a way that works for me. Apparently even my understanding of certain things is messed up.

That applies to a lot of us,  I doubt no one is free of some area in their life where their understanding of certain things is messed up.

So I guess I may as well give up and stop trying.

Nope !    That guy in your Vid didnt give up and stop trying did he ? 

One more thing... Maybe you feel you have explained the correct process to me, but I do not recall reading it. If you find some spare time, maybe you can PM me whatever you feel I need so I gain the right understanding.

I already have explained it to you, its in the posts between us . 

Basically two things ;

1. Get your elemental hierarchy sorted out: 

Fire; your vision, inspiration , aspiration, 'True Will',  individuation ( and , as I said, you need to develop your individuation more ! ).

Water;  Your inner world, subconscious, feelings, emotions, empathies.   How do you 'feel' deep down about what comes from your fire, any specific aim or plan. Run it through the unconscious, sleep and dream on it . 

Air; Analyse it , use your intellect and brain power, does it make 'sense' , is it logical . Work out practical ways to bring your plan into action and manifestation.

Earth;  DO something about , take the step, study the above, look up and learn about concepts in the above you dont understand, jo on the journey, throw yourself in the river ... bring all 3 above into harmony and act on them. 

2;  Ask for what you need   , not what you think you want.    And .....

... and I hope your New Year looks a helluva lot better than mine!

.... be grateful  for what you do have, give constant thanks and appreciation   (this doesnt mean  that you accept that 'it doesnt get any better than this' )  .      Bark and wag your tail !  *

IF what you ask, you perceive comes from God, live in and appreciate God. If what you ask, you perceive  comes from  'Mother nature' , live in, be aware of her gifts, give thanks and appreciation to nature ....  make offerings . 

Does none of this sound familiar ?   We have talked about it before. 

*   " A dog, without reason or comprehension, when hungry, comes up to you and wags its tail as if to say, “Give me food. I am hungry by the sight of that food you have. Please give me some.” A dog knows that much. Are you less than a dog? The dog is not content to sleep in ashes and say, “If he wants to he will throw me some food,” but begs and wags its tail. So should you wag your tail and beg of  God, for in the presence of such a Giver, to ask is the expression of a wonderful desire. If you lack good fortune, ask from One who is not stingy " 

Rumi - Discourse 45. 

The video was just the first thing that popped into head to sort of illustrate how I feel. The things I am struggling with, you, and other "opponents" are the big huge Russian dude kickin' my arse;! Make any more sense now?

Fire, Water, Air Earth... OK... Rings a few bells, will have to spend some time looking through old threads to put it all together. Thank you.

For the record I feel no need as such to give. Just the desire to give.

Giving to the homeless or the hungry only perpetuates homelessness and starvation. I have talked about this somewhere before. In the natural flow of my life, if the opportunity came to help those in either or both of these experiences, I would help them. But going around giving everyone on the street money will not address more then the symptom, as I am sure you are aware. To stop homelessness and starvation we need to get to the root, the cause of the issue, and that means addressing certain things in society.

My rule of them is give and serve when you can, when you truly want to, in the natural course of your life. Don't go out of your way to either avoid it or do it. Flow where you need to go.

Of course I could be completely wrong here too...

Edited by DreamBliss

The video was just the first thing that popped into head to sort of illustrate how I feel. The things I am struggling with, you, and other "opponents" are the big huge Russian dude kickin' my arse;! Make any more sense now?

I see .  I was wondering about Lois posting after your  Russian 'terminator' dude  vid  ???  

Anyway ,  you won ! ... eventually .

Maybe try throwing hot stinky tofu in my face ? 

Edited by Nungali

Sign in to follow this