Mudfoot

Emitting light in Shaolin practices

I was hoping to get more into this, from the latest Mo Pai thread. 

JinlianPai, if you don't mind?

Neigong is very deep and became really developed when the shaolin monks started to incorperate their various spiritual practices into kung fu.

The gold light in buddhism is the symbol of enlightenment and has been referenced many times.

The practice I have now comes from shaolin and lets one emit gold light as internal power.

kind of like this

and yes something like this does exist.

Edited by Mudfoot
  • Like 1

Neigong is very deep and became really developed when the shaolin monks started to incorperate their various spiritual practices into kung fu.

The gold light in buddhism is the symbol of enlightenment and has been referenced many times.

The practice I have now comes from shaolin and lets one emit gold light as internal power.

kind of like this

My point in posting the above comment that you quoted me from is that there very powerful sects and rare practices out there other than mopai and it is for this reason that one should find a teacher.

There are many others using full lotus, periods of celibacy, and creating intense heat in the LDT.

Doesn’t make me less interested in the branch of Shaolin you mentions, and the primary methods used by that branch

But if you want to go no further on the subject that is fine with me.

My loss.

There are many others using full lotus, periods of celibacy, and creating intense heat in the LDT. Doesn’t make me less interested in the branch of Shaolin you mentions, and the primary methods used by that branch But if you want to go no further on the subject that is fine with me. My loss.

No no its fine I dont mind talking to some extent about it.

Actually all authentic neigong practices should have the practitioner emitting light at some point.

My practice is buddhist and came from shaolin it was brought to shaolin so the monks could protect and they turned it into internal kung fu.

This practice lets one emit gold light as internal power. Its not a by product of the training its what you are literally cultivating.

buddha-e1338534553749.jpg?w=652

This practice in time will natrually create a halo around the practitioner;s head. 

b-lit1.jpg

This represents attaining the golden lotus.

This golden energy is the perfect combination of yin and yang it is the core vibration and it represented by earth. It's direction is center when you cultivate this energy is goes right to the ldt. Infact just being on the earth strengthens and charges your golden energy.

Some kung fu practitioners refer to it as the buddhas palm and so forth but it actually goes by another name but yes this alchemy was "weaponized".

Shaolin is very powerful.

So I like gengmenpai and all of that but shaolin has much more powerful and rare stuff.

• Like 1

So, do you mainly do seated meditation?

Or low Ma Bu for hours? That is classical Shaolin.

Any mudras involved?

So, do you mainly do seated meditation? Or low Ma Bu for hours? That is classical Shaolin. Any mudras involved?

Yes to both.

But for the horse stance it has to be done at a certain height so it correlates to earth chi.

A low horse stance correlates to fire energy and a high horse stance correlates to water energy.

Horse stance from lowest to highest

fire element (lowest)

metal element

earth element

heaven element

water element (highest almost standing)

The golden energy is more euphoric than blissful.

• Like 1

Notice in illustration of golden halo that in some there are two  - one around body, one around head.

Many show only around head - usually "enlightened" portraits, etc.

MANY people say these are showing light coming physically from the head.

Anyone ever see a person with clearly visible (to everyone) glowing golden halo around head?

Ever think this could mean something else?

-VonKrankenhaus

Notice in illustration of golden halo that in some there are two  - one around body, one around head.

Many show only around head - usually "enlightened" portraits, etc.

MANY people say these are showing light coming physically from the head.

Anyone ever see a person with clearly visible (to everyone) glowing golden halo around head?

-VonKrankenhaus

It means more than one thing....but in my practice its visible.

Im not guessing I have the practice...

You think the halo becomes physically visible to normal people?

I witnessed a slight halo around a teacher after his intense meditation in the class. No halo otherwise. I believe this phenomenon will have a simple explanation likely to the effect of additional radiation emitted by trained individuals or enhanced sensitivity in the eyes in farther parts of spectrum (infrared and/or ultraviolet) . Our skin normally radiates in infrared and possibly some people manage to shift this radiation to a visible part of spectrum. Nothing magical AFAIC.

It's so important to have a teacher who knows what he is doing.

I remember talking with my teacher who all of a sudden started chanting a mantra and afterwards it felt like my chi was on fire.

Afterwards my dragon body has much improved. 

Its good to have a teacher help open you up.

and advance you.

5 phases is not describing "element".

It is describing change, movement.

Not even "energy".

The video of the guy in white is not showing energy emanation.

If anyone has develop a visible halo around body or head - please just post a photo or video rather than a claim.

Easy to make a photo of something visible.

Hard to seriously consider claim with no evidence.

-VonKrankenhaus

kind of like this

if you reach Enlightenment, do you 100% get this light?

Edited by Pyramidalcow

Pyramidalcow,

Mudfoot was quoting me. All authentic practices let one emit light at some point.

Shaolin was a full on buddhist temple they had tummo methods and so forth.

There are also records of kung fu masters reaching rainbow body they were known as the Wu Dragons.

All of nature has a golden aura. For earth is the balance of yin and yang where this balance can thrive.

Infact this is why the Tibetan Gelugpa Buddhist (yellow hat) wear yellow hats to represent the energy of the earth.

Edited by JinlianPai
  • Like 1

Living humans glow by default.

http://m.livescience.com/7799-strange-humans-glow-visible-light.html

Each human already has the capacity and is successfully emmiting visible spectrum light to some extent. For many this amount of light is so small its invisible to the limitations of human perception.

It's an indescribable golden yellow and its not a circle, but a torroid shape. I dunno about the head, I only enjoyed the pleasure of seeing it encircling my body, curling like the field lines of a magnet. Totally unexpected, persisted in an easily visible form for perhaps 30seconds of looking around at it in curiousity before closing my eyes again. Only experienced seeing it once, but Ive also never bothered to check again. Visual sensation is fleeting.

The doubts about emitting light might be due to the ego/mind having the natural tendency to doubt whatever it cannot directly experience. So if a few people have their brow chakra open enough to see Light but most others do not, then the phenomenon to them does not exist and vice versa. When my medical clairvoyant has tested various qigong methods before I order the dvds at times he has told me that certain qigong methods will produce light in me. Some he has seen as golden liquid like, others he described as just light. In the Vedas of ancient India they described different levels of Consciousness. And in God Consciousness a person can see that every living thing does indeed have a gold aura around it. Some people doing Qinway Qigong have reported seeing golden Buddhas in their practice. On an experimental Transcendental Meditation course created by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi using Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, the night I was initiated in the practice I saw internal golden light brighter than the sun inside of me. It corresponded with using the sutras correctly in a secret manner which resulted in kundalini rising to the brain, reaching the higher chakras and spinning them at a faster vibration, hence light and energy and bliss all went together. So there is a very valid reason why we see paintings of Buddhas and saints with light around them.

The mentioning of the light as not circular but torus shape would correspond with David Wilcock stating that the universal energy in space is torus shape and is part of the process of creation. Let there be Light and there was light.

He supports this with physics.

First time I saw light with closed eye was when I was initiated in Reiki first level. I saw deep blue color, then green and then mixing of different colors. I was thinking, did they do some trick on me so, I open my eyes, but I was in shade and there was no direct light on me. And during self healing, when I put my hand to cover my eyes the light became even more clearer. Now, I know my third eye opened momentarily. Since then I have been emitting light from my eyes fairly regularly. But light which gets emitted involuntarily is very small in quantity and only last fraction of second like spark. It is always blue in color.

• Like 1