Netero

Potent Systems

FTG is like weaker or watered down version of FP. There is no better Qigong then Flying Phoenix really out there.

Do you know FTG and the history of this form ? I'm seeking to learn more about it  and I will do some translation soon if I can get some info.  For me FTG is powerful for other it can be weak, I have just share and hope it will help someone else. On the other hand, FP is a great system but I dont practice it so I cant say if FTG is watered down form but in my opinion lineage of these systems are not the same. I will do some research about that.

Edited by Eclair_blanc

Many other qigong methods have now tested as being more beneficial for me than Flying Phoenix.

As I posted, when I did level one of Fan Teng Gong I was aware of how similar the postures were to that of Grandmaster Doo Wai's 690 AD form. But the amount of Qi felt from doing 690 form was many, many times more than from FTG.

Edited by tao stillness
  • Like 1

Big statement :)

I practiced about 8 styles of qigong very deeply. Find me more powerful qigong then Flying Phoenix and I will try it.

(and attained various gongfu like you see in those youtube videos of john chang and others people, not bragging here.)

Edited by SeekerOfHealing

Below I give you Eric's test results for Fan Teng Gong:

Short term you would see more results from Eternal Spring Qigong as it jump starts the Chi more rapidly and powerfully than does Fan Teng Gong. However, long term results would be much better from Fan Teng as it more fully purifies the meridians and prepares the body for the power of the Chi when it really gets moving later.

Yes, it should work well from the DVD's if a bit slow at the start. After regular practice it clears the meridians of the body and gets  the Chi moving all over to give more strength, power and spiritual growth. A good system.

In spite of the favorable test results, I doubt I will order the DVDs since there are at least 4 levels to this, and they are only in German.

• Like 1

I dont want to violate any copyright so I give here a translation of the free extract from the ebook only available in german ( sorry for my bad translation however I hope it will help someone else). When I will have learn myself, I will be able to give more accurate instruction on each of the 14 exercise. For now the background and story plus few general instruction :

Fan Teng Gong

Fan Teng Gong definition: the method that allows a simple person to fly like the dragon. Fan Teng
Gong is a self healing method. It is also called the healing Qigong. It is a method that soothes the
mind, which makes it self-assuring and which results in a high energy level. In order to learn Fan
Teng Gong, one has to be very thorough and precise and conscientious. Do not confuse Fan Teng
Gong with any new, dubious, esoteric style, since it has been used successfully in China for about
1000 years. The practice of the Fan Teng Gong enriches the body with Yang energy and so with the
time a pleasant intense warmth in the body becomes more and more perceptible...

Story:
The first encounter with Master Lung Yu Suk
The true master has become a unity with his environment. Heaven is his teacher - he does not know
how to do it - he simply follows his nature because he recognizes it as his destiny. That is why
people follow him and call him a true master. He is neither coping nor afraid. He is not driven by
success, his works are not ephemeral, for all that makes people miss their way. He is by nature like
us all, but the other people serve him as a mirror. If the other people would not thank him, he would
not even be aware that he was excellent. Because he loves men and accepts them as they are, they
give him his own Rank. He is not aware of this, and he must smile incredulously when treating him
as something special. In my young years I was a passionate rider. The horses and the riding were
my thing. Every free minute I spent in the riding school. But then came a disastrous riding accident,
which changed my whole life and led me into other lanes. I long 18 weeks with a complicated knee
joint fracture in the hospital. After that, I kept a restriction that forced me to reorientate. I got to
know Qigong at this time and traveled to Southeast Asia to find a master. Master Lung Yu Suk had
lived a quite secluded life for many years

A small bamboo hut on the bank of a river, in the company of some students, and gave himself up to
qigong and meditation. His abilities as healers and spiritual teachers had spread over the years. In
1984 I learned about him through Thai friends in Chiang Mai and took a tedious trip to the
rainforest of the Mea Hong Son Mountain Massif in the remote north-east of Thailand to get to
know Master Lung Yu Suk and become his pupil. But that was not as easy as I thought at first. At
that time I did not know that the Master had previously subjected anyone who wanted to learn from
him to a strict examination. At our first meeting, he asked me, "Why are you coming to me?" I
answered, "My health is weak, and so I seek healing. I would like to learn Fan Teng Gong. I've
already heard a lot of good things. "He looked me in the face, then said," You're not looking for
cure. "I protested," Why, why should I have come to you? " You only look for relief, just like almost
everyone. You want you to be better, but healing is something different. If you really want healing,
you need a stronger motivation than you have it. "I was disappointed and told him," I do not quite
understand it. "He stood up and invited me to follow him. He led me to the river. "I'll make it clear
to you," he said, "come with me into the river."

We waded to the water as far as the hips, when he suddenly grabbed me and squeezed my head
under the water. His grip was iron, and so skilful that it was impossible for me to escape. Panic took
hold of me, I was afraid to drown and defended myself desperately, but in vain. After endless
seconds, he finally let go of me and my head shot up to get air. Back at the shore, he asked me,
"What did you want most when I held you under water?" "I just wanted one thing: I wanted to
breathe air." "You see. If your desire for healing just like that Intense is how your need to breathe,
then I will teach you the Fan Teng Gong Qigong. Think well and when you're ready, come back to
me. "A year later, I was ready. I went back to him, and this time he took me as his disciple. My
health was pretty much at the time, I suffered Insomnia, chronic bronchitis and my immune system
was very weak. Accordingly, Master Lung Yu Suk decided I should first learn the Fan Teng Gong
Qigong with him to restore my health.

The basic principles for the practice of the Fan Teng Gong: relaxation, peace, simplicity and
naturalness are the foundations. Imagination and concentration determine the movements of the
energy. Movement and calm complement each other. The imagination is: Down below - light above,
below full - above empty. The requirements for practicing must not be too easy or too difficult. It is
extremely important to build up slowly and not to be overwhelmed. Systematically, proceed from
stage to stage and adapt to the experiences of a teacher. Hold. Moving and moving: In the positions
without any external movement, the inner movement becomes experienceable. In the exercises with
external movement, the inner part becomes noticeable. Outside and Inside: Let the inner-outer
border dissolve and learn to feel deeper into the space.

In Qi Gong exercises, it is of great importance to follow general practice, because most people have
lost the sense of the natural order of the universal laws through the modern lifestyle. Do not do Qi
Gong exercises on an empty stomach. After the meal, let only 30 minutes pass before you to
practice. Immediately after practicing, do not take a cold drink or food and do not take a bath or
shower. The exercises help especially when practiced on a daily basis. If you practice different types
of Qi Gong, leave at least an hour between them. Women should not exercise the full program
during menstruation. During pregnancy, it is best not to practice a Fan Teng Gong. Six weeks after
delivery, the practice can begin again. Healthy people should orient themselves towards the West or
the East while practicing. Third-degree cancer patients have their faces facing north. Cancer first
and second degree. Practice towards the east. Ideal training sessions are in the morning from 5am -
7am and at night from 11pm - 1am. If that does not fit, it is also okay to practice at any other time.
Because at first some qigong exercises seem cumbersome, one should slowly increase in the
requirements. Do not practice anything else, no conversation and no television. But let the warm,
friendly rays of your mindfulness shine through your hands on the energetic energy points and
watch your feeling there.

The Fan Teng Gong training has an opening part, a main part and a final part. Also take time for the
opening and closing, so the exercises are reflected in their effect as well Fully unfold and you are
energetically on the safe side. It is of vital importance to practice regularly on a daily basis, because
you will benefit most from the exercises. When you change the positions, make all movements
gentle flowing and slow. The movements are without any unnecessary effort, mindful and
concentrated, giving them the meaning that is usually lacking in everyday life. Avoid scratching
your face while you are practicing. When you start with intense energy work and the energy
gradually begins to flow more intensely through the body, it is easy at the beginning that it comes
especially to the face to a kind of tickling

And you get the craving to scratch yourself. The clothes should be wide so that they can move
unhindered, especially in the positions above the head. In women the left hand is the external hand
and the right hand the internal hand. In men, the right hand is the external hand and the left hand the
internal hand.

The Practice of the Fan Teng Gong Go through all 14 exercises of the Fan Teng Gong individually
and use a kitchen clock to check the times. This means you will practice the first exercise two
weeks daily. Then practice the second exercise daily for two weeks, without the first. Then practice
the third daily for two weeks, without the first and second, etc. Go through the exercises step by
step in the given order and do not leave any exercise. If their constitution allows it, keep the
individual times exactly and read all the instructions thoroughly.

In men, the right hand is always the exterior. In women the left hand is always the exterior.
Sometimes, practice a mirror to check the accuracy of the hand positions. If you want to have a
strong result, practice daily. Increase your stamina until you can stand for 40 minutes in the position
"Hold the ball". Practice yourself in the spirit of Wu Wei, which means unintentionally. That is, to
be free of expectations. Find your individual dimension and, above all, build up slowly but surely.
Keep in mind that blindly following rules can be harmful to you. Practice moderately, but regularly.
Constant dripping wears away the stone. This is mainly due to the exercise instructions and the
times when.

To which the respective positions are to be taken. I do not know your constitution and condition and
can not know how strong your energy system is. I can only tell you less is sometimes more. The
best thing would be if you have your exercise progress checked by an experienced Fan Teng Gong
teacher. There are four exercises in the Fan Teng Gong, which work with the other side, the second,
fifth, sixth and seventh. The practice is then to start with one side, then keep the belly for 2 - 5
minutes, and then repeat the exercise with the other side. I know this can be exhausting, but the
long-term results will reward you abundantly.

When you practice Fan Teng Gong, you are in touch with many other people in the world who do
exactly the same exercises as you do. This is an enormous force field. You will feel the right soon
and this will help you to stay. After you have learned all the 10 top exercises individually (one
exercise each 14 days), five months have elapsed, then you can begin to summarize all 10 exercises
and practice one after the other. You have to halve (or reduce) all the times. Then you can take 60
minutes for an exercise unit, with all 10 main exercises one after the other. The exercise "Keeping
the ball" you need only once, at the beginning hold for 2 - 5 min.

The Stand Why is the Qigong Standmeditation so important and what is the special thing about it?
Standing is an activity which enables the perception of the solid ground beneath our feet and, at the
same time, a suitable response to this support. How well is the ability to react to the safe hold the
ground has to offer, and how strong can each of us identify with his feet? Seat meditation is a form
of meditation which mainly touches the mind while standing meditation.

Edited by Eclair_blanc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No idea about Neikung 1-2-3. 

I just downloaded that stuff ... let see what it is about ... 

Yadi says it is about that:

My medical clairvoyant found Yadi's Qigong for Serious Health Conditions to be very healing for me. However, as I stated elsewhere, it is the most amateur and poor quality dvd that I have ever seen, and none of the exercises that I saw demonstrated looked like anything I would want to even try to learn. A total waste of $200. But I enjoyed communicating with Yadi via emails and agree that he is a cool guy. I just wish that his Qigong dvd was as cool. Nothing cool about paying that high price.

Thank you Éclair for the Fan Teng Gong translation.

It looks like a very good method to learn but, as I have written, I received an email from their headquarters in Germany warning me that the Fan Teng Gong that is shown on You tube by Emil is all wrong.

Emil must have a photographic memory because I have never seen anyone post as many different demonstrations of different qigong methods as he has. He is like the Baskins-Robbins flavor of the month.

My review about the yan xin recording and practice : I dont feel any transmission and energy from this system. So I will not use it anymore, if someone else is interested by the 2 cd recording I will send to him.

At this time I practice Pangu Shengong as I had some health issue, I'm feel much better and I do only the moving form, I plan to get the non moving and higher and now I study the seminar from Master Fu regarding the Emei Qigong system ( Emei Wuji Gong, healing transmission, mantra practice, using empowered items etc). This system is very potent. I dont know if the use of empowered items is same as Qinway but they are strong source of energy who can be used to do empowered water and sending qi or healing to other.

I practice also the Dragon Gate Chi Kung, I feel much energy from level 1, the basic posture are very effective to replenish the inner centers.

Eclair_blanc, how long did you practice the yan xin recording to arrive at this opinion? Were you able to learn and follow all the visualizations sufficiently?

nI have read testimonials of people attending his lectures when there was no translator and they just sat there and had experiences without having to do anything other than listen to his voice. This is the guy who Master Chunyi Lin went to see in a soccer stadium when Lin was young and his injured knees from basketball were healed just by being there. It is too bad the Chinese government shut down his events. And Chunyi Lin is the real thing. I was in a training with him in Wash., DC 11 years ago when he demonstrated that he could see into other people's bodies using his third eye. He is modest and does not consider himself to really be a master.

Edited by tao stillness
mispelled word

Anyone here have experience with Master Fu's Emei Wuji Qigong form?

His manual for the method contains the most detailed explanation I have ever read for each movement of the form in terms of the benefits and why it is able to create that particular benefit.

• Like 1

It's on my radar of things to get. Is this Emei Wuji form completely different than the Milton and Wynn Wuji/Primordial form?

At this time I practice Pangu Shengong as I had some health issue, I'm feel much better and I do only the moving form, I plan to get the non moving and higher

I too had a lot of success and personal progress&healong from Pangu shengong. I have gone deeper into the system and enjoy the energy a lot.

One thing in particular I've noticed after practicing the system deeply is a very close bond with nature. Things like the outdoors, sky, trees, moon, mountains... I feel very happy and close to things like this.

I guess that's why it's called Pangu...his body became the world right?. And why master ou focuses his poems on nature.

--

Lots of great info and systems in this thread.

There is no system better than another, I believe it depends on what your drawn to and what resonates with you the most.

Pangu shengong is best fit for me now and I have no desire to search more. But maybe later it will be something else.

It's on my radar of things to get. Is this Emei Wuji form completely different than the Milton and Wynn Wuji/Primordial form?

Hi Rakiel,

I just remembered that I had an old VHS tape of the Wei Zhong Foo Wuji Gong and just pulled it out and tried for the first time in many years. Yes, it is completely different from the Wudang Primordial Qigong taught by Milton, Winn, and others. This one consists of shaking for about 10 minutes, some various qigong movements for about 10-15 minutes, then a lengthy period of spontaneous qigong. It ends with a typical closing routine. The entire tape was 45 minutes long. I thought it was okay but nothing special. Of course many forms may not reveal their effects until after a fairly long period regular practice.

• Like 1

After 3 days of Emei Wuji Gong I have not felt anything from it other than some typical qi flow in the hands. The spontaneous movement form does not work unless you are able to be in the wuji state. I probably will give this method one method and if there is still no spontaneous movement I will then move on to working with the Emei Qigong from Francisco Garapolli's 103 year old master.

Master Duan's Emei Wuji Qigong on the Garopolli dvd proved to be to challenging for me to put in the time to learn it so I have moved on to greener pastures by discovering Jessica Kolbe on Vimeo and from there going to see what she offers at her website. I found a beautiful form that is done with 3 repetitions which takes a total of about 2 minutes to do, called Longevity Gong. Ed Rockett of Santa Barbara teaches it on one of Jessica's dvds. I have also ordered her Spring dvd which includes a Wudang Qigong form taught by a Master at a temple on Wudang mountain. I saw him perform the short version on YouTube and it is a style that I would like to start doing in the long version.

• Like 1

Master Duan's Emei Wuji Qigong on the Garopolli dvd proved to be to challenging for me to put in the time to learn it so I have moved on to greener pastures by discovering Jessica Kolbe on Vimeo and from there going to see what she offers at her website. I found a beautiful form that is done with 3 repetitions which takes a total of about 2 minutes to do, called Longevity Gong. Ed Rockett of Santa Barbara teaches it on one of Jessica's dvds. I have also ordered her Spring dvd which includes a Wudang Qigong form taught by a Master at a temple on Wudang mountain. I saw him perform the short version on YouTube and it is a style that I would like to start doing in the long version. 

Is there a publicly available demo of Kolbe's Longevity Gong form available? It would be interesting to see if this is the same as the Longevity Qigong form taught by a local Taiji teacher in my city (of course that is presumably a fairly common name for QIgong forms :P ).