dwai

Fear is the root of All suffering

Fear is just an absence of determination, choose determination

Ego is just an absence of simicity, choose simplicity.

Choose clarify, over confusion

Choose kindness, over selfishness

Choose love over hate.

Choose.

• Like 1

My reason for corresting your post ...

What?  You corrested my post?  That almost sounds like it would be enjoyable if applied by a woman.

But thanks for the additional info about the wart.  The one I had, I went to the hospital, the first was physical surgery to remove it.  They didn't get all the root and it cam back.  The second was with electrical surgery.  Same thing, it came back.  One day I was in the bath tub and was enjoying a nice, extra warm, long, relaxing bath.  My skin got very soft and I started picking on the wart.  Before long I had it loosened up and then slowly pulled it out.  All of the root came out and the wart never came back.

• Like 2

I had one on my heel once, just shaved it with a sharp knife several times and it backed out never to return. ( Uggh though, ,, glad Im not eating right now)

• Like 1

Choose love over hate.

Choose.

How is it that fear would be an absence of determination? as you see it. I never would have connected the two. Edited by Stosh

extracting wart roots is kind of a painful thing to think about  :unsure:   another one is the idea of getting a very large and long needle inserted into your knee with the doctor hitting some nerves and bone along the way :o yikes...

• Like 1

Choose love over hate.

Choose.

You made me angry. So in that sense how do you deal with me? i guess by running away..

WEAKLINGS.

• Like 1

You made me angry. So in that sense how do you deal with me? i guess by running away..

WEAKLINGS.

I don't run away.  Be prepared.

WEAKLINGS.

If one is living in complete compassion, and others choose to become angry about it and hurt/kill you, show them Love and enjoy the experience in compassion for yourself.  

It's better to be getting killed and enjoying the experience in a state of Love than to be killing from a state of fear. 

Death isn't some shame of life, it's the singular entitlement.  

The shame in life is to let your choice of Love/Compassion to die while the body was still alive to enable the inherently fleeting mind to support it. 

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

If one is living in complete compassion, and others choose to become angry about it and hurt/kill you, show them Love and enjoy the experience in compassion for yourself.  

It's better to be getting killed and enjoying the experience in a state of Love than to be killing from a state of fear. 

Death isn't some shame of life, it's the singular entitlement.  

The shame in life is to let your choice of Love/Compassion to die while the body was still alive to enable the inherently fleeting mind to support it. 

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

so you choose seducing.

sorry about luring you into a losing battle for you.

For whatever the reason that reminded me of a neighbor I once had.

He had a Doberman.

On his front door was a sign.

It read:

Don't worry about my Doberman.

My .45 round will get you first.

For whatever the reason that reminded me of a neighbor I once had.

He had a Doberman.

On his front door was a sign.

It read:

Don't worry about my Doberman.

My .45 round will get you first.

Its because of too much thinking that some hero will save you. Or you want to be that hero yourself but don't have enough courage.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

Running away is usually a pretty good plan when theres nothing to gain by hanging around.... I think Tsun tsu said that.:)

• Like 1

Attachment is the root of suffering.

Or so said the Buddha.

Yeah, but isn't it really the lose of or the fear of lose of attachments that causes the suffering?  So if we have no attachments we should have no fears and therefore no suffering?

when someone attacks me, my hands and feet starts shaking. I think its because my body barely is able to contain the power i have.

p1: Jump into water

p2:i can't swim

p1: just do the opposite of "can't swimming".

Can drowning ?

Can drowning ?

love and fear are not exchangeable, i can't just choose one over another. I wanted to make that point.

I need to wait till fear goes away then if the idea of love comes into my mind i might take it. That's if i have access to that place.

Hmm i wonder why its talked about clearing up bad karma so we could rise and have a better birth or if we don't purify we sink.

love and fear are not exchangeable, i can't just choose one over another. I wanted to make that point.

I need to wait till fear goes away then if the idea of love comes into my mind i might take it. That's if i have access to that place.

Hmm i wonder why its talked about clearing up bad karma so we could rise and have a better birth or if we don't purify we sink.

You could love fear and that would be a beginning. That way you get 2 4 1.

p1: Jump into water

p2:i can't swim

p1: just do the opposite of "can't swimming".

Works for me. Fire and water and all that jazz.  Last thing someone sees is the back of their own head. ( but I didnt say to myself I cant swim, thats your input , so your readings are contaminated, still,, it looks like a useful exercise if you can fix that. )

Edited by Stosh

Fear can often play a role in love. Overcoming fear goes with love. In the transformation there is a moment when you have both, this is the strongest. Fear is a booster. Fear + love =(becomes)> super love.

Or maybe I am entirely wrong. Fun in the Tao knows no wrong.

Fear can often play a role in love. Overcoming fear goes with love. In the transformation there is a moment when you have both, this is the strongest. Fear is a booster. Fear + love =(becomes)> super love.

Or maybe I am entirely wrong. Fun in the Tao knows no wrong.

Love is a feeling as is fear. Sometimes we use the words in different ways. We can transpose love for desire, or immense liking and fear can be anything from mild concern to abject terror.

It's also possible to love fear (excitement) and fear love (loss of control). Such is the difficulty in separating emotional feelings into any kind of defined description. Poets, musicians and painters have dined off the inaccuracies for millennia.